Travel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We maintained eye contact as I reached out with both hands and placed them on her hips. I grasped the satin material and lifted it up her body, over her head and off her raised fingertips. I let go of the warm, sexy garment as it dropped it to the floor with a soft whisper. As Shanthai lowered her arms, she wrapped them around me. I reciprocated as my naked body molded comfortably against hers.

I inhaled and the sweet scent of her hair filled my nose. My fingertips slid smoothly over her soft brown skin. I felt her hands slip down my back and I groaned when she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me to her. My hard cock pressed against her tone stomach. Her soft, ample breasts felt amazing as she rubbed them against my chest. I looked down at Shanthai as she looked up to me. Her eyes burned with a deep, passionate desire. Just looking into her eyes made my heart pause. I felt like a small animal about to be devoured by a hungry lioness.

I leaned forward and our lips touched. I opened my mouth to feel her wet tongue as she eagerly shoved it into my mouth. She moaned as I aggressively returned the steamy kiss. She pushed against me, causing me to fall backwards onto the bed. She pounced up onto the bed and slowly crawled up my body. I looked into her eyes as she smiled at me. She continued to crawl towards me as she slowly dragged her heavy tits up my legs, over my hard cock, across my stomach and up my hairy chest. I felt a surge of blood engorge my cock when I saw that her nipples were rock hard.

I leaned forward and put my mouth up to hers as I wrapped my arms around her hot, soft body. Shanthai met my kiss with a passionate hunger. She ground her steamy wet cunt against my raging hard cock. She pulled her knees up to my sides. She adjusted her hips slightly and her tongue slipped into my mouth as my stiff rod slipped past her wet puffy lips. We both groaned as her pussy engulfed my shaft. Shanthai squeezed me tight as I felt her body relax, sliding down my shaft and resting on my pubic bone.

I let my hands slip down her smooth soft back coming to rest on her round inviting hips. With both hands, I squeezed her flesh and then using the strength in my arms, pushed her down as I arched my back, pushing my feet against the bed and shoving my cock deeper into her body. Shanthai groaned loudly as she broke off the kiss and arched her back. I could feel her body quiver as an intense orgasm took complete control of her body.

Her body jerked and shook as she ground her hips against mine. I looked over at LaTonia. She was watching intently, sitting in the corner, her legs pulled up against her chest and her feet draped over the arms of the chair. Her fingers were working furiously on her own sweet pink pussy. I smiled at her as she blew me a kiss and then slipped a dripping wet finger between her sexy red lips.

Shanthai's breathing was deep and labored but she slowly regained control of her body. She gave me another mind blowing kiss and then broke it off with a little giggle fit. As she reached over my head to grab a pillow, her tits pushed into my face. Not wasting the opportunity, I greedily attacked her dark, puffy nipples. First, I sucked hard on her left breast. Shanthai froze as my teeth gently latched onto her hard nipple. I could feel her pussy muscles squeeze my cock as I nibbled and sucked on her sensitive little bud.

I was in heaven. I love to eat pussy but deep down, I get really excited by a woman who has sensitive nipples and can cum while getting her titties sucked. I grabbed her breasts with both hands and pressed them together in front of my face. I alternated back and forth from her left to her right breast, kissing, sucking, nibbling and even lightly biting them. Shanthai's moans and groans got louder as I became more aggressive. I used both of my hands to massage her beautiful tits as Shanthai started to push her hips against mine, causing my hard cock to slowly slip in and out of her body. Her pussy was absolutely gushing because I could feel her juice dripping over my balls and down the crack of my ass.

While I continued to devour her breasts, Shanthai slowly slipped a couple of pillows under my head and shoulders. I was now lying on the bed, partially reclined. My hands and mouth were filled with Shanthai's titties and my cock was filling her pussy. Shanthai pressed her hands down on the bed, on either side of my body. She arched her back and started moaning and groaning uncontrollably as lifted and lowered her hips against mine.

I felt movement on the bed and knew that LaTonia couldn't just sit by and watch any longer. I wasn't able to see where she was at or what she was doing but I soon learned of her intentions. LaTonia straddled my legs and slid up my thighs. Her ass was resting on my thighs as she spread her legs and pressed her hot pussy up against Shanthai's ass. Shanthai moaned even louder as LaTonia slipped her hands between Shanthai and I, wrapping her arms around Shanthai, giving her a hug from behind. As LaTonia pressed her breasts against Shanthai's back, she lightly kissed the back of her neck. Shanthai and I looked at each other as we heard LaTonia say, "Mmm Shanthai, your body is so hot and it feels so good. Let me help you fuck this nice hard, juicy cock."

LaTonia started to rock her body against Shanthai's and the two of them fell into a nice rhythm. I continued to hold Shanthai's boobs in my hands. My saliva coated her chest and my face. Her nipples remained hard in my mouth.

Shanthai was sandwiched between LaTonia and I, and her breathing was getting deeper and deeper. She was babbling as she tried to speak but I couldn't understand her. The three of us were a pulsing mass of sex and sweat as we rocked back and forth on the bed. The room suddenly fell quiet except for the creaking bed.

LaTonia spoke up, continuing to encourage Shanthai. I heard her whisper into Shanthai's ear, "Doesn't his cock feel good as his meat fills your hot steamy cunt? My pussy is dripping just thinking about him filling your body with his sticky cum; his cock gushing and gushing as your pussy juice mixes with his cum and it all oozes out of your spent body." Shanthai groaned as LaTonia remained relentless, "I'll bet his mouth feels so amazing on your beautiful tits. I know his teeth are oh so lightly biting your nipples. Are your nipples getting hard Shanthai? Is your pussy on fire because he's sucking your tits? Can you feel me making love to you as your aching body fucks his hard cock?" Each time, Shanthai didn't say anything. She just grunted and groaned while nodding her head.

LaTonia continued pressing her body against Shanthai, causing her to rock back and forth on my cock. As she asked each question, she would push harder against Shanthai, as if to emphasize the rawness of her statements.

As LaTonia continued the onslaught of questions, she and Shanthai increased the pace of their rocking. I didn't even notice the weight of the two sexy babes lying on top of me. I was sucking tits and concentrating really hard, not wanting this to end. Without having to look at each other or communicate verbally, LaTonia and I knew that Shanthai was really close to an earth shattering, mind blowing orgasm.

Shanthai was now, continually groaning. She was getting louder and louder. I was nearing my own climax and started to moan and groan, hoping LaTonia would pick up on the hint. I knew she had when I heard her say, "Hear that Shanthai, he's ready to explode. In a moment you're going to feel his beautiful cock swell up, pressing against the soft walls deep inside your pussy. Then he'll stop and you'll feel a warm gush as his hot cum shoots deep into your sexy body. You'll feel his cock swell each time he pumps his seed into your belly."

As soon as LaTonia said this, I opened my mouth as wide as it would go, placed it over Shanthai's saliva covered breast and sucked as hard as I could on her right nipple. Shanthai took in a deep breath, her nipple hardened and puffed out inside my mouth. I felt her body stiffen up and then a flood of hot liquid engulfed my groin. It was at this point that I lost control.

I tightly wrapped my arms around both girls and felt my cock pulse and pulse as I flooded Shanthai's pussy. Shanthai started to shake violently as my cum assaulted the most intimate part of her hot little body. She continued to hold her breath as I sucked on her nipple. She had her arms wrapped around my head holding me tightly to her amazing chest. I was smothering but I couldn't think of a better way to die. My cock remained rock hard, pulsating, shooting its sticky cum as the world started to fade. I started to see stars then everything went dark.

I could hear a voice in the distance. It was sweet and soft. It had to belong to a beautiful woman. The voice got louder as I opened my eyes to see an amazing, dark haired, dark skinned, blue eyed angel leaning over me. I felt the weight and warmth of a body next to me. I turned my head to my right and saw another angel similar to the one leaning over me, only this one was unconscious. Then it all came crashing back to me. My memory cleared up.

LaTonia leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I heard her say with some relief, "Oh good. I though Shanthai had killed you." I looked from LaTonia to Shanthai and LaTonia continued, "She's passed out." I closed my eyes due to complete exhaustion when I heard LaTonia say, "I guess I was too much for the both of you. I managed to fuck you two into oblivion." I kept my eyes closed and smiled. Once again, I felt LaTonia's sweet lips on mine. I've kissed some women in my life but LaTonia's kisses are the sweetest, gentle, most erotic and tender kisses I've ever experienced in my life. I imprinted the experience to memory because I'm not likely to get kisses like this ever again.

The three of us lay there for a few minutes. The room was quiet. I kept my eyes closed. LaTonia cuddle up next to me as I pulled her close with my left arm. Shanthai was resting peacefully on my right arm. Her breathing was small whispers in the dimly lit hotel room. She was still straddling my lower body but her upper body had settle in against my side with her head resting on my right shoulder. I could feel the soft ample swell of her breasts as they pressed against my chest. My semi rigid cock still felt very hot and wet. In my own head I quickly recalled the events of the evening and realized that my cock was getting hard, again.

Usually, after an extremely energetic bout of sex, it would be softening up and slowly slipping out, only to be followed by a gushing flood of pussy juice and sperm; but then again I've never passed out during an orgasm. I didn't really know how long I had been out.

I didn't want to disturb the girls so I just laid there as my member continued to slowly swell up inside of Shanthai's soaking wet pussy. I thought that if we just laid there for a while, it would eventually soften up and slip out. I leaned forward and kissed Shanthai and then turned my head to kiss LaTonia. LaTonia's eyes met mine, just before our lips met. She softly whispered, "When I first saw you today, I had a feeling you'd be a fantastic lover. My pussy was dripping wet when I caught you checking me out." We kissed again. It wasn't very long or very deep. It was a beautiful kiss between two people who were spent. It ended with a long sigh from both of us. I continued to stare into her beautiful blue eyes when she continued, "I don't want an answer but I want you to think about what I'm going to say." I remained silent and she continued, "I want to see you beyond tonight. I don't want a commitment; I just want to get together... with you... every once in a while... to enjoy each other, like this." She paused for a moment and then finished, "I just wanted you to know how I feel."

I continued to look into her eyes, slightly smiled and said, "I'd like that too." My business will now be taking me into this area every few weeks and I really did like her. I liked Shanthai too. Maybe we could arrange a round two some time in the future but I'd be happy getting to spend time with just LaTonia.

I leaned forward to kiss her again and as we were kissing, I felt a hand on my chest. From behind me we heard a soft, groggy voice say, "I wanna play too." We broke off our kiss and both looked at Shanthai. Shanthai had a tired but satisfied smile and her eyes were sparkling. She looked up at LaTonia and said, "I'd like to do a lot more with you and I want to get together with both of you when I can spend the whole night." She turned her head and gave me a kiss. She froze, broke off the kiss, looked into my eyes and said, "I really don't want to leave this nice hard cock that's still buried deep inside me but I have to get back to work." As if on command, the three of us looked down to where my cock penetrated Shanthai's body and we eagerly watched as she slowly backed up. My cock glistened as Shanthai back up, exposing the length inch by inch. Her puffy lips seemed to be grabbing at it as it finally slipped out. With a groan, she rolled off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

LaTonia picks up right where Shanthai leaves me. Please check out Part 3, the conclusion.