Trina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

To the left of the open doorway, I had built a bar several years earlier, which could be accessed on either end. Quiet as a mouse, I quickly slipped through the door, ducking down behind the bar and made my way over to the far end where I knew I would have a clear view of the couch. I worried briefly, as to which direction Trina would be lying in. Luck was with me however, as her head was facing the opposite direction, so unless she actually lifted it to look up and back over her shoulder towards me, I would remain unseen unless I did something stupid like cough...or sneeze. Peering around the corner towards the couch, I saw immediately that she was naked, and more importantly, that she had Fred, or what I assumed was Fred, with her.

It had been a long, long time since I'd seen a naked woman, in real life anyway. Especially a young woman. And though it bothered me a little bit that she was my daughter's age, seeing Trina as she allowed Fred to do things to her I could only imagine, soon chased that minor discomforting thought away. Trina's breasts though considered on the small side, were firm, pink and perfectly molded. The way they stood up from her chest as she lay on her back, face towards the TV was a thrill that my prick quickly confirmed as I felt it stiffening in arousal. Just the way she was positioned on the couch was erotic enough all by itself. And though I couldn't see her pussy from this angle, with both legs bent at the knee, and Fred busily wandering up and down her slit, I found myself envying him, wishing that it was my tongue doing to her what she was coaxing and allowing Fred to do.

Glancing at my watch, I realized that I would normally just be leaving the bowling alley right about now. With less than a twenty minute drive home, I also knew that I'd best get my ass back up stairs before Trina decided it was time to finish up here. As I skulked back around the side of the bar towards the doorway, the deep-throated sound of her moans coming from the couch told me she'd been thinking along the same lines. Hurriedly, I made my way back upstairs, out through the door and back to my car where I grimaced momentarily when starting it before backing out of the driveway, lights off. I pulled around the corner and sat there for a full fifteen minutes before pulling back into the driveway. This time when I entered the house, Trina was waiting for me in the kitchen, fresh coffee being made as I entered. Something she had learned I enjoyed having after arriving home.

"So, how was your evening?" she asked handing me a freshly brewed cup.

I hoped my hand wasn't trembling as I took it from her. Bad enough that she was wearing nothing more than a tight fitting tee shirt that easily outlined her hard perky nipples, and long enough to hide that she was either wearing or not wearing any panties beneath.

"Fine," I responded easily enough. "How was yours?"

I took a sip of my coffee looking over the rim of my cup towards Trina as I did. I was curious. I wondered how she'd respond to my inquiry. Not that she'd come right out and say, "It was great, I laid on your couch, watched some X-rated movies, and played with myself."

"It was nice. I watched a little TV, relaxed, and enjoyed myself," she said with a little hint of suggestiveness.

Ok, it was close to the mark without revealing what she was really doing. And I smiled.

Trina smiled back.

"So Russ, which one do you like watching the best?" she asked.

"Excuse me?"

Panic stricken, I racked my brains trying to come up with a reason she would ask such a question. Thinking as I did that she was probably talking about one of the other movies I owned, and not one like she'd been watching.

"I saw your reflection in the TV when you came into the room," she stated sitting down at the table taking a sip of her coffee. "Why'd you leave?"

The coffee burned as it came back up my nose. It took several seconds for me to recover, even then it was several long moments more before I could respond.

"I'm sorry Trina, I didn't mean to spy on you. I was just surprised I guess. Not surprised you would want, or enjoy watching one of those kinds of movies. But that you'd discovered them."

It was the truth, even though it sounded pretty lame when I heard it come out of my mouth.

Trina laughed, softly. "Yeah, Christy told me that's how you hid them...under old western titles," she giggled.

I was embarrassed, blushing profusely.

"How longs it been since you were with another woman?" Trina asked point blank, once again catching me off guard.

"Too long," I responded a little too quickly, realizing how that must have sounded as I actually stood there thinking about it. Trina nodded her head.

"So, did you enjoy watching me?"

All I could do was nod my head. After all, she had me. I had nowhere to go, and denying that I had seemed pointless under the circumstances.

"Would you like to watch me again? I'm still horny, especially after discovering you were standing there watching me the last time."

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea Trina, for one...you're my daughter's friend. And for another, I'm twice your age!"

Inside I was jumping up and down like a kid who'd woke up to find he'd gotten a pony for Christmas.

"I'm just talking about a little harmless excitement. I enjoyed knowing you were there, looking at me as I touched myself," she began.

In the next instant Trina stood up from the table pulling her tee shirt up and over her head. I was right. She was completely naked beneath it. And I felt myself holding my breath.

Trina might not have had the biggest breasts I'd ever seen, but they were beautiful! For a moment, everything else around me blurred as I stood there staring at her. Perfectly molded breasts with nipples so hard they could poke your eye out.

"You're drooling," I heard a far off voice telling me.

Yanked back to the present, I realized I actually had been. Finally making eye contact with her, I once again felt the heat rushing to my face and simultaneously to my groin.

"Come on, lets go back downstairs where we can both be more comfortable."

Trina turned, leaving the kitchen area before I could so much as utter a word. Though at the moment, I was so tongue-tied I couldn't have spoken even if I'd wanted to. Watching that near perfect flawless ass that had winked provocatively at me days earlier didn't help much either. Only this time, it wasn't merely winking. It was full out staring back at me as I watched those twin cheeks of raw sensuality slowing moving away. My daughter wasn't due home for a couple of hours yet, and though I was still having misgivings about what was taking place here, my cock and balls had voted three to one in favor of following Trina downstairs.

This time I didn't slink down behind the bar. As Trina made herself comfortable on the couch, I purposely took up one of the oversized matching chairs sitting down at a slight angle next to her.

"Fuck I'm horny!" she stated.

Hearing Trina actually say the word "fuck" sent a bolt of sexual energy surging through my already overloaded circuitry, causing the very hard receiver between my legs to discharge a little excess power. I didn't need to look down to know that my prick was pressed firmly against the front of my slacks, nor that in all likelihood I was already spreading a sizeable wet spot.

Though she was sitting, Trina lifted one leg bent at the knee with the flat of her foot placed on the seat cushion of the couch. When she did this, opening herself by leaning her other leg, her pussy opened up almost obscenely to my glazed look.

It's been said a thousand times if not more. But Trina's wide-open pussy reminded me exactly of a tight rose bud. At that moment, I wanted to do nothing more than sprinkle it with my own version of Miracle Grow and watch it bloom.

Watching her slowly run her finger down across her breasts, briefly caressing each swollen hard nipple, rubbing them gently, lovingly, caused my cock to lurch wishing that it was kissing each of those hard pink nubs. Watching me, watching her, I was vaguely aware of the slight smile that had spread across her face. Her finger soon continued on down her chest to her naval, stopping briefly to toy with the tiny golden hoop that adorned her perfection like an offering placed at the doorstep of her femininity.

When she slipped her finger between the wet furrowed lips of her sex, I remembered the comment she had made previously about how happy "Fred" was whenever he swam in all that silkiness.

"Do you...masturbate...very... often?" Trina asked through thick raspy intakes of breath.

"Every fucking day!" my mind screamed with lusty desire. "No, not all that often," I said lying to her for some reason that I could not make sense out of.

"Would you? Now? For me?" she asked, still clipping her questions in breathless inquiry.

When she began circling her tiny clit with one finger while holding her pussy lips apart with her other hand, I knew that the appearance of my erection was only moments away regardless of Trina being my daughters friend, and regardless of the fact that I was old enough to be her father. I heard the sound of my zipper being pulled down, not at all surprised that my prick had already found its way free through the opening in my boxers. It was as anxious as I was to poke its head out.

"You have a nice...hard...cock!" Trina breathed even more heavily as my prick stood as proud before her as it had anyone ever before.

'Thanks," I said feeling silly.

"Stroke it for me," she asked.

I did. It felt good. It felt really good. Especially when I watched as Trina exposed her clit even more fully, pinching it between her fingers.

"I bet you've had a lot of experience haven't you?" she asked.

"At what?" I asked, again sounding stupid as I had, of course. But, it had been a while since I'd actually put any of that experience to task.

"Pleasuring a woman," she responded, her voice sounding like thick honey being poured from a glass.

"At this point Trina, I don't think I'd be any better that some teenage kid having sex for the first time," I openly admitted to her.

That made her smile, but it was a sultry smile that held a promise of wonders that my mind could only begin to imagine.

"I'm still a virgin you know," she told me.

"I know..." I replied without thinking. "Fuck! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I berated myself silently.

Her expression changed, and for a moment, there was a look of total surprised etched within her face. I thought silently once again, "Way to go numb-nuts, the parties over now!"

Then Trina grinned again, even bigger this time. "So, you really were listening weren't you?" she asked wickedly.

Damn did I feel stupid. "Yes, I hadn't intended to, but then I heard you asking..."

I couldn't finish the statement. This was awkward enough, including Christy in this conversation was somewhere I didn't want to go. Trina seemed to understand my concern, especially when she didn't pick up by continuing on with that particular train of thought.

"So, you know about..."

"Fred," I interjected. "Yes, it was kind of hard not to, especially when you dropped him on the floor and he started bouncing around."

Briefly, I'd painted a vivid picture of that for both of us, and we both burst out laughing simultaneously.

"It really was funny. Especially when we looked outside the door wondering if you'd heard that and were wondering. But then when we saw you actually standing there, I knew that you had, though Christy swore you'd just reached the top step. When you leaned over and slid the laundry basket towards us however, I saw you were all hunched over as though you were trying to hide something. I guess you really were."

I smiled, nodding my head in agreement.

"I'm glad you're not hiding it now," she said with that same feathery breathlessness she'd been speaking in moments ago.

And I wasn't. My prick was fully revealed to her as I sat across from her slowly palming the head, enjoying the sensation of free-flowing juice that was bubbling from the tip of my prick as though about to begin percolating.

"May I?" she asked.

I didn't know how to respond to that. So I didn't. If I said "yes", then I was crossing some imaginary line drawn in the sand that I wasn't sure I'd ever step back over. If I said "no", then I was probably giving up the one and only opportunity I would ever have in feeling the touch of someone else's hand besides my own. I took the coward's way out, deciding to let fate decide for me.

Luckily for me, fate was as horny as I was.

"Come here, sit by me," fate said, patting the couch next to her.

Sometimes you had to meet fate halfway. Or at least in this case I did. Standing up, I moved to walk towards her.

"Take them off," she said. "I want to see you...see all of you," she added. "After all, you're seeing all of me."

"Ok, that's fair," I thought as I shrugged out of my slacks, though it took a moment to pull my boxers back over my cock before I could pull them down. For a moment, I think it thought I was trying to put it away as it fought wildly with me against that happening.

Trina giggled as I finally, albeit awkwardly pulled my slacks and shorts off.

"Don't forget the socks too please. I couldn't stand it if you were to sit here with your socks on. Too many movies," she added simply.

I couldn't have agreed more, taking them off as well as my shirt. Too late to suck in the gut, and no point in doing so anyway, I couldn't hold it forever like that even if I had. The touch of Trina's hand as it surrounded my cock for the first time chased all thoughts of my physical imperfections away. My entire being was suddenly encompassed within the confines of my hard swollen erection. And that at least, was as firm and as solid as it had ever been!

"I've only sucked a cock once," she told me leaning over.

I didn't know what to say to that either. Like it mattered. As far as my cock was concerned, it hadn't been sucked in so long, I'd forgotten what it even felt like. Then suddenly, everything came swimming back to me in a flood of happy joyous sensations.

Unfortunately, I was that teenage kid again.

"Sorry about that," I said meekly.

Trina sat up with an unexpected surprise still clinging to her lips. "I always wondered what that would be like," she said, thankfully smiling when she did.

I felt like a shit.

"I liked it...only next time, I'd like to do it a bit longer."

Unlike a teenage kid, given fifteen or twenty minutes, she could. Without a word, I slid to the floor between her legs. Trina genuinely seemed surprised at the obvious as I parted her legs with my hands.

"Ah, no one's ever done that to me before," she said with a touch of awe in her voice.

"It won't be the last time," I assured her.

Spreading those wet glistening lips apart with my fingers, I tentatively flicked at the nubbin of her sex with my tongue. Hearing Trina's sigh of unexpected pleasure was the best ego stroking I'd had in a very, very long time. I felt her relax, waited...latching onto her clit, I gently sucked it into my mouth sucking it hard.

She farted.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!"

"Alls fair," I responded. "There's a first time for everything," I added trying to make her feel at ease.

"Oh my god," she cried out embarrassedly.

But then I sucked her clit, licking it once again, and she melted into the couch, her hands digging into my hair winding it through her fingers in tangled heaps that would take me forever to comb out. I could have cared less. Her pussy tasted as sweet as candy, sweeter even, and I found I couldn't get enough of it.

After she had climaxed more times that either of us could count, I rose up, my tongue numb but deliriously so. My face was slick with her essence, my hair was matted with perspiration and the job her fingers had been doing to it. I looked ridicules, but I felt better than I ever had before in my entire life.

"You're hard again," she observed.

"I know."

"You're no teenager," she added grinning.

"No, I'm not," I replied as Trina pushed me back on the couch, positioning herself over my face once again as I felt her sweet mouth encircling my prick.

This time, we both took our time enjoying one another.

#

Things obviously changed. Whenever Christy was home, we lived worked, and visited together normally. For the most part anyway. I tried very hard to behave myself whenever Christy was around either one of us. It wasn't easy. Especially when Trina took every opportunity possible to tease the shit out of me. If it wasn't for flashing her tits at me whenever Christy had her back turned, or walking up behind me to run her cum covered finger beneath my nose as nonchalantly as she could in passing by, no one would have thought anything was going on between us.

But it was when Christy wasn't home that the two of us acted like wild animals in heat. We couldn't get enough of one another, even if it was the simplest of acts, touches or lingering caresses. It was enough. I had never felt so alive before in my entire life. Trina had made me feel young again, she'd made me feel like I was attractive though I no longer had that boyish physic I once had.

What I came to relish were the mornings when Christy had to get up early and leave for school. The first time that happened, I'd gotten up long after Christy had left. As the bathroom I used was down the hall rather than adjacent to my room, it was fairly easy to hear when I was up and about. As was usually the case, I'd started the shower while I stood in front of the mirror shaving. Finishing that, I climbed in and began soaping myself up. As the bathroom was rather small, it didn't take long for it to become nearly impossible to see anything as the steam rose. I really enjoyed a hot shower. I had just finished shampooing my hair and had stuck it beneath the shower spray to rinse the soap out when I felt a pair of hands suddenly encircle my waist. But they didn't stop there either. In the next instant, they were coaxing my semi-flaccid member to a much stiffer status.

"I take it Christy's gone," I asked unnecessarily.

"Yes, she left about twenty minutes ago," Trina replied, softly stroking my cock from behind. "All squeaky clean are we?" she asked, turning me around, dropping to her knees on the floor of the shower.

"God, you give great head!"

"Thank you," Trina smiled around my prick looking up at me. "I love sucking you off."

"And I love eating your pussy."

To be honest, having someone I could take dirty to as Trina called it was something I had missed doing. As silly as that may sound, not having anyone to share that special naughtiness with is a basic natural human emotion that too many people either ignore, or do not allow themselves the pleasure to enjoy with someone. I'd forgotten just how intense doing something as simple as sharing an occasional dirty thought or word with another person could be.

"I love the feel of your tongue on my clitty," she responded.

"Well in that case," I said pulling her back up, giving each breast a tender gentle lick before kneeling before her. "Here clitty, clitty, clitty!" I purred.

After we'd both given each other a very satisfying climax, I headed off to work with a smile on my face. Even people at the office had begun to notice a change in me, as I'd become far more friendly and good-natured than I had been over the past several years. Not only that, my bowling average improved too, though I'm not sure if Trina had anything to do with that or not. But every time I stood on my spot before rolling my ball, I imagined throwing that laundry basket at the pins. It's amazing how many pins you can knock down with a laundry basket.

There were times however when we'd both gotten so horny and aroused, that we took unnecessary risks. And though they were certainly fun and exciting, the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt or upset Christy by our antics.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers