Trina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

I had arrived home from work as usual. Being that it was a Thursday evening, both Trina and I knew that Christy didn't have to work. Generally, it was their night to do things together. One of the very few besides Sundays that they ever did. Because of that, I wasn't anticipating anything and had already put my 'randy' emotions on hold for the night. Pulling up into the drive, I noticed that Christy hadn't gotten home yet, which was sixes as we generally arrived pretty close to the same time. Walking into the back door, what greeted me took my breath away, not to mention my wits.

Trina was lying in the middle of the kitchen table. And all she was wearing was a banana as far as I could tell. But it was the way she was wearing it that got my attention.

"Trina!" I said nervously, peering over my shoulder towards the driveway. "Christy could be home any minute now!" I warned her, already feeling my erection telling me that that 'randy' emotion I'd tucked away for the evening was about to make an appearance.

"I know. But I was horny. I've been thinking about you all day, and Fred's all worn out, so I got to wondering what else I could find to keep myself entertained until you got home," she said wickedly.

The fact that she'd actually peeled half the banana made the whole scene displayed before me all the more wicked. Which is when we both heard Christy pulling into the drive.

"Fucking figures!" I stated glancing towards Trina worriedly.

Quick as a flash however, she swung her legs around off the table, setting down the banana from where it had been so deliciously displayed, and quick as a bunny, slipped her long tee shirt over her nakedness. If it wasn't for the fact that's how she ran around the house most of the time anyway, it might have been suspicious for Christy to see her like that. As it was, by the time Christy entered the kitchen, it appeared as though I had barely walked in ahead of her, though Trina had forgotten all about the banana until the last second, snatching it up and pretending she'd just pulled it from the bowl of fruit and had peeled it.

"Hey guys!" Christy said coming in setting her books down on the table. "What's for dinner? I'm famished!" she added.

Eyeing the banana Trina had supposedly just peeled, Christy playfully snatched it away from Trina before anyone could have responded.

"Hey!" was all Trina could say. And as for myself, I wasn't about to say a damn fucking thing.

Quick as a flash, Christy swallowed half of the banana. "Damn that's good!" she commented grinning towards Trina as though having had the last laugh.

"Thank you," Trina replied knowingly.

#

I learned from Trina that Christy had a big date Saturday night.

"Greg?" I questioned her, almost fearfully.

Trina smiled. "Yes, but don't worry daddy, your Christy's a big girl now, she knows what she's doing."

I tried to make light of it. "Yeah, I know she is. But does Greg?" I shot back at her.

"Well, that's true," Trina giggled. "He is still just a boy...not a man like you," she added.

Though I appreciated the ego stroke, it was still difficult throwing my daughter to the wolves like that. Or at least one wolf anyway, and up until this point, I'd never even met him.

"You do know what that means though don't you?" she asked.

I was still stuck on the image of my daughters legs draped over the back seat of a car.

"Yeah, that he'd better use protection," I said threatening no one.

Trina laughed. "No silly, it means...that we'll have the whole place to ourselves!" she said still snickering. "And don't worry about your little girl either," she assured me. "She's saving it for the right guy. Just like I am."

That got my attention.

"And who just exactly is the right guy?" I asked her.

"You," she whispered sweetly, kissing my cheek, and then darting out of reach before I could grab her. Which was just as well as Christy came into the room ending any further discussion.

Trina and Christy left for work early Saturday morning, leaving me about the only opportunity I had to run a few errands and prepare something special for the evening ahead. I picked up a far more expensive bottle of Champaign than I could really afford. But I thought, "what the hell, this is a special occasion after all!"

I next dropped by the florist, when I asked if she had a lot of rose petals that I could buy, she smiled, giving me a knowing look. To my surprise, she gave me a whole sack of them at no charge with wishes to have "a nice evening", she'd said with a wink.

My final stop was to one of those specialty stores where they sold nothing but bedroom supplies. I purchased a brand new set of sheets, satin ones, black in color. The clerk looked at me, grinning as she rang up my purchase.

"These feel really good next to the skin," she stated a little flirtatiously. "You're wife should really like them."

That stung a little.

"I'm not married," I blurted out causing the clerk to blush.

"Well, your girlfriend then," she amended.

The longer I stood there, the worse things got. Grabbing the sheets the moment she'd bagged them, I stammered out a thank you walking out of the store as quickly as my legs would carry me. By the time I arrived home, I was having second thoughts about all of this. Especially about what I was planning for that evening. Trina and I hadn't actually sat down and discussed anything. Her comment about saving it for the right guy didn't necessarily imply that I was he.

I entered my room tossing the package of new sheets on the bed wondering as I did if I'd actually really use them. As I sat the sack containing the rose petals on my dresser, I spotted a small gift-wrapped box lying next to the small dressing lamp. There was a note attached to it from Trina.

"Just a little sample I picked up for you at work," the note said. "I think you're going to need it." Trina had ended the message with one of those happy smiley faces, though she'd included a wink along with it.

Tearing into the small box, I opened it and burst out laughing. She was right, I probably would need it after all. "Viagara" the box said. And I sat down to carefully read the instructions.

The girls arrived home later on that evening within minutes of one another. Christy was busily preparing for her date with Trina helping her. Trina cast one curious glance in my direction, but I didn't let on anything, preferring to keep her in the dark as much as possible. By the time the wolf had pulled up front to pick Christy up, I'd taken one of the little blue pills, nervously waiting to see how the rest of the night was to unfold. Trina had immediately rushed back upstairs to their bedroom leaving me to wonder if she'd changed her mind, as she hadn't said a word to me since arriving home.

A short time later I was sitting down in the living room still wondering when I heard footsteps approach at the top of the stairs. Looking up, I saw a vision of loveliness. More like an apparition really as Trina slowly floated down the stairs towards me. She was dressed in the sheerest of gowns. It was black, floor length, and incredibly sexy looking. Though she was nude, her near perfect body merely hinted at the delights that were concealed beneath the semi-transparent material.

"Champaign?" I asked trying to sound suave and sophisticated. I'd already set out a bucket to chill it along with two glasses. My hands were shaking as I reached down lifting the magnum out of its container. Seconds later, I popped the cork watching it fly across the room hitting one of the pictures I had hanging on the wall. It fell shattering the glass.

"Fuck!" I said.

Hearing Trina's nervous laughter as she approached, I forgot all about the picture lying on the floor.

Handing her one of the glasses, which I had also managed to over fill, we both quickly took sips taking them down to a much easier level to safely handle.

"You're beautiful," I told her eyeing her appreciatively.

"Thank you, and you're rather handsome looking yourself," she noted.

The second Christy had left, I had rushed down to my room checking everything one last time, taking my pill, and then slipping into nothing more than a black Japanese Kimono. What I hadn't counted on was the little blue pill kicking in quite so quickly. It was either that, or the sight of Trina walking down the stairs that had triggered my erection. Either way, I was as hard as I had ever been. As loose fitting as the Kimono was, my prick easily found its way outside the garment effectively destroying that suave and debonair look I'd been hoping to achieve. The ties to the robe fell down either side of my cock. Looking down at my obvious appearance, Trina drained the last of her Champaign setting her glass down on the table. Taking both of the long dangling ties in her hand, she took me by surprise as she immediately wrapped them around my exposed cock, tying a nice tidy bow around it with the lose ends.

"I'm looking forward to unwrapping that," she said teasingly.

Somehow, I thought that should have been my line as I stood gazing at the package that was standing before me.

"Shall we?" I offered snatching up the bottle along with our glasses, pointing towards the stairs leading down to my room.

Trina giggled suggestively. "Lead the way," she whispered in that sultry voice of hers that could melt butter.

I reached the door to my bedroom, opening it and stood off to one side so that Trina could experience the full impact of the room. Moving along side me, she entered.

"Oh my!" she gasped appreciatively.

I had lit no less than three dozen candles sprinkling them about the room. The bedspread was pulled back showing off the new sheets, which I had of course blanketed with the rose petals.

Trina turned to accept a kiss from me, which is when the overhead smoke alarm went off.

"Fuck!" I said for the second time that evening.

Rushing into the room, I quickly blew out the offending candle, grabbing one of the pillows off the bed, fanning the noisy mood-breaker over head until it quit blaring at us.

"Sorry," I said feeling more than a little stupid. So far I'd failed in my attempt to make this the perfect evening for her.

Trina crossed to the bed placing herself languidly and seductively upon it, grabbing handfuls of the petals allowing them to fall like rain drops on to her beautiful form. Suddenly, everything was perfect again.

"Another?" I asked, shakily pouring myself a second glass as I stood there staring at her as she continued playing in the petals on the bed.

"Maybe later," she breathed sensually. "Come over here and unwrap me."

I slid onto the bed next to her, and we both began undoing our ties. Undoing the bow she'd wrapped around my cock, I did the same to her until I'd managed to expose her pink tipped breasts. Tenderly, I caressed each with the tip of my finger, hearing her moan excitedly. The touch of her hand as it playfully caressed my penis made me hope that those little blue pills would live up to their name. I felt like I had as a teenager when my first girl friend at the time had caressed my prick in the front seat of my car at the drive-in. I hadn't lasted very long then either.

Drawing one of her exposed nipples between my lips, I sucked it gently while my hand kneaded her soft flesh, massaging and caressing her exquisite breast. With my other hand, I trailed it down her body, deftly undoing the remaining ties of her gown. I continued to undo them until it fell a part of its own accord, exposing her to the touch of my hand as it lingered playfully in the softness of her fur covered mound.

"I promise, I'll be gentle," I said nervously. Not knowing if she needed that assurance from me or not.

"What if I don't want you to be?" she shot back taking me by surprise.

I glanced at her face, she smiled. "I know you will," she said seriously.

Sliding down further after paying equal homage to her breasts, I kissed, licked and nibbled every square inch of her exposed flesh until I found myself comfortably nestled between her legs. Gingerly I parted the outer lips of that delicate pussy exposing the pearly nubbin that awaited me. It was tiny, pink and glistening with excitement and expectation. With the softest caress I could imagine giving her, I allowed the tip of my tongue to land upon its surface as though a butterfly had just settled, fanning its wings.

"Oh," Trina moaned softly.

I tickled her again, this time applying just the briefest of additional pressure to her clit as my tongue slid over its smooth surface in slow rolling flicks of my tongue.

"Oh Russ!" she added speaking my name.

God it felt good hearing that. I began to slowly increase the tempo of my fluttering tongue, periodically driving the flat of it into the recess of that silken slit. Every time I did, Trina moaned louder, squirming below me on the bed.

Soon after I added the periodic sucking of her clit, drawing it between my lips as I had her nipples, delighting in the sensation of that stiff sensitive bit of flesh as I rolled it inside my mouth.

"Oh fuck Russ!"

I was in heaven. And so was she. When I slipped the tip of my finger between her lips pressing it against the barrier of her virginity, she moaned louder, thrusting her hips fully against my face climaxing when she did. The onrush of juice that greeted me was sweeter tasting than any wine or Champaign I had ever had. I tongued her clit, driving her even more fully over the edge into climatic bliss until she literally had to force me away from her, her cries of unbridled pleasure still reverberating within the room.

I simply held her, for long quiet moments until her breathing slowed. She shivered, and I drew her even closer if that were possible, spooning against her from behind, my hands cupping her breasts, unmoving, but comforting each of her still hard sensitive nipples.

"Make love to me," she said after a time.

"You're sure?" I asked softly.

"I've never been more sure about anything," she replied.

"Just so you know, I've had a vasectomy," I told her.

Trina didn't say anything, she just rolled over onto her back spreading her legs.

"It will be a lot easier if you're on top," I told her. "You'll be able to control things far better than I can," I added.

Seconds later, we exchanged positions. Trina discarded her gown positioning herself over me. Even then, we did nothing but hold and caress one another though my cock lay pressed against her slippery slit. She moved against me allowing her lips to kiss and suck the length of my cock as though her mouth was doing it instead.

As she did, I thought briefly of writing a letter to the makers of that little blue pill, thanking them.

Moments later, Trina sat up slightly. Reaching down, she placed her hand around my prick guiding it towards the opening of her sex.

"Take as much time as you want, we're not in any hurry here," I explained.

I felt the press of my cock as she forcefully guided it inside, feeling as she did the thin membrane barring the passage of my prick inside her. Letting go of me, she placed her hands on my shoulders, I placed my hands on her breasts, thumbing and fingering her swollen nipples. Trina moaned pleasurably once again, pressing herself harder against me. I felt her hymen stretch, knew that we were at the point of no return. Holding myself as still as I possibly could even though I encountered the briefest of pain myself, her pussy fought back against the intrusion, bending my prick a little uncomfortably. Even then I endured, waiting.

"Oh Russ! Russ!" she cried out, and as she did, I felt her hymen give way as my cock slid easily and quickly into the passage of her pussy for the first time.

Impaling herself upon my staff, I felt her pubic bone mash fully against the base of my prick. Buried as deeply inside her as it was possible for me to be, I reached up, drawing her towards me holding her there, still as yet unmoving.

"Easy honey, easy," I assured her.

Trina's pussy was tight, the intrusion of my cock still foreign to her as it contracted and throbbed around my shaft, slowly easing in its initial discomfort like a rapidly beating heart slowing to a more normal rate as her body began to accustom itself to the addition of flesh that had now joined with hers.

It seemed like forever that we lay like that. Eventually she began to move, slowly at first, the subtle movements hardly even noticeable as I felt her pussy begin to maddeningly slide back up the length of my shaft before easing itself back down again. Her lubrications eventually took over, coming to the rescue of her now violated inner reachings as our coupling intensified to the point where I was now comfortable in moving along with her.

"Fuck me Russ, fuck me!" she moaned excitedly.

No longer worried that I would hurt her, I thrust my cock deeply into her wet-velvet pussy, meeting her thrusts upon me with equal force. The sounds of our flesh coming together, slapping in the heat of our lusts and desires, became a symphony of passion that escalated with each passing moment until the crescendo of the song we'd created together reached it's penultimate conclusion.

In harmony that only the two of us could have so perfectly performed together, we came. As Trina's ear-splitting scream echoed about the room, I felt my prick swell, the jettison of my cream flooding the walls of her quim with such force that for a moment, I thought I had died.

The cry of pleasure I heard somewhere off in the distance of my mind, was my own. Joining hers in a final encore that brought down the house, I briefly imagined a crowd all standing, clapping their hands approvingly at the magnificent performance they had just witnessed.

"Oh my God Russ, that was incredible!" Trina near shouted. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she exclaimed, smothering me with a thousand tiny kisses.

"No...thank you Trina!" I said with as much meaning behind that as I could muster.

"Again?" she asked seconds later.

I was still hard.

"Oh hell yes," I replied. "We have all night together."

"Well, at least until Christy gets home," Trina reminded me.

Thank God for Viagara.

#

I had folded the laundry, including theirs, setting everything inside the laundry basket, which I carried upstairs, towards their room. I could hear the sound of their voices coming from it even though the door was fully closed this time. Reaching the top of the stairs, I placed the laundry basket on the floor a safe distance away, turned, and headed back down towards the living room.

"Well? You going to tell me how it went?"

"It was perfect. It was the most incredible evening of my entire life!"

"I told you it would be. The first time for anyone should be special. Which is why I suggested it in the first place. Besides, I love daddy, and it's been so long since I've seen him this happy." Christy said.

"How was your evening with Greg?" Trina asked.

Christy giggled. "Let's just say he could take a few lessons in the pussy-eating department," she told Trina.

"Maybe he should ask your dad, now there's someone who can eat pussy!"

Christy burst out laughing. "Yeah, right. I could just see that. Greg? This is my father, daddy? This is Greg, would you mind teaching him how to go down on me?"

#

Hearing the peels of laughter coming from the upstairs bedroom made me smile. For the first time in years, I felt like we had a happy, warm loving home again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers