All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 01'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eagerly awaiting for more

Your writing is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was explosive! Taming of the shrew to another level!!

He took her in an protected her from the crew and showed her kindness. Yes, I see where she feels still like a slave, but treated far better than the others had treated her.

She still harbored a strong will unwilling to be broken testing his limitations of what she can get away with.

With his last statement, will he now: 1. Give her to the crew to see what a true slave is, 2. Replace her with another in front of her denying her special treatment while adorning another with her intended treatment, 3. Stop all contact with her until she approaches him with respect, or 4. Have her in solitary confinement until he sees fit to release her with limited privileges. ( or some variation of the 4 or some unforseen dynamic event that my imagination has not been filled with yet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You leave me speechless

What can I say that hasn't been said. I can't wait to read more. Anything from you really is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dang!!!

I can't type anything else, just... Dang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning!!!

Your command of the English language, and how you used words is breathtaking. This is literature at it's finest!!!!! Thank you Bain

joeyntnjoeyntnover 8 years ago
Just wow!

I absolutely loved it! Looking forward to reading more.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dayuum !!!!

I don't know what to say. This was good....another soon!

emj417emj417over 8 years ago
WOW!

He did her and then he told her! She kept pushing, which I can understand, bc she expected him to do what the men usually did to her---and he didn't disappoint her, but he read her afterwards.

I don't know who hurt who the most, but I think his coldness is about to break that lock around her heart. Hopefully, she still has that knife and some hidden fighting skills in case his distance toward her gives some of his men the idea she is now 'available'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad 😢

You know you make me sad. Your such a great writer and I've read all your pieces. I really hope you "continue" this one. I've read "He, She, and Him" like 80 times, hands down one of my favorites probably because I dealt with a similar situation in my life. It make's me mad cause your so good, I shouldn't be complaining cause you need to be selling this stuff cause you are amazing! Anywho I just wanted to let you know I can't stand you with your talented self. Also please if you can I know your busy but please continue He, She, and him. If not, just let is know you have no intentions of finishing it. Thanks, bye lol. Sorry for my rant.

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
That Moment When You Finish A Good Book And Your World Is Back To Normal..

Your story totally drew me in and I felt llike I was right there the whole time. I love that he is not some gentle giant or prince charming, and I like how Iona is not meek and subservient. I can tell this going to be an amazing story and I can't wait for the rest! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When is the next installment due? Enjoying this. I almost stopped checking literotica.com for new posts because so many authors here begin work with no follow up to their material. I only came back to this site and saw your post. Please finish this. Please restore my hope in fully developed stories with responsible authors who finish stories or regularly update material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU BITCH!!! I HATE YOU!!!

YOUR F****ING WRITING IS KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT,WONDERING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN,AND HOW SOON YOU WILL UPDATE!!!! ;-). You write soooo well!!! I have followed you for a while (loooooove he she and him,want,the space between things,heck,ALL of your stories!!! Would not mind updates to those also,*hinthint!*) but this intro blew me away,and the end floored me!! I cannot wait to see the journey from the rage at the end to the tenderness of the beginning!! Who took Iona!?! How? Omigod,please,I am sorry I called you a bitch,I do not hate you,but you are torturing your loyal readers,woman!!! I stay posted to lit just to see if there is an update to this!!! I have work to do!! I cannot afford be pining for an installment!! Lol!! You are AMAZING,and we eagerly await your return!!!! :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update this:

It is good to challenge the level of expectations by presenting a new and refreshing way of seeing things with a heavy focus on one's imagination with vivid descriptions. Thank you for your abandon from the regular themed wm/bw story.

Please bless us with more. I have begun to demand better of writers on literotica. If you should decide to start penning a book, please let us know.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Incredibly

forceful in every way I can think of. She's a good counterweight for him, must as much his match. Great detail, excellent backstory and exposition. I look forward to the next chapter very much. 5*

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 8 years ago
Shit just got real...

Wow, I am really loving every single syllable of this. And I mean that because you artfully crafted each word to re-create the images in your mind and you wield your wand with power and grace. Cannot wait to start on chapter 2. Your writing style and the content is beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Whoa! Didn't expect this to get so intense so fast! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blown away!

Intense, thanks for writing!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's the beef?

This story reads like a history book. Where's the dialogue? In chapter one's three pages, they speak to each other only a few times. The rest is exposition - not what I read a story for.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Exceptional Beginning. 🏆

Look forward with great anticipation to the coming chapters. You have created two unique characters that beg for completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunning

What a tragic and yet powerful pair they make!

J

YeatsYeatsabout 6 years ago
Skill

This first piece clearly shows polished, thought-provoking writing. Thank you for your hard work.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Even Better.

Even better beginning this work the second time around. Happened across there was a new chapter — or chapters? Not remembering the last one read with years since (note to abg: really?). So decided to read again as there is nothing average in the writing of this lady. I am hoping is the right decision and not left hanging again after so long (note to abg: trust?). Glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rereading this for the fourteenth time

Will we ever learn how Kieran got those markings on his back? This is one of my favorite stories on Lit. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

~Allegedly_Literate~

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Did you get this published? Wow, what an amazing story. Where can I purchase?

Babydevil93Babydevil932 months ago

This is so well written, you're truly very talented<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous