All Comments on 'Turning Tricks Ch. 01'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Labe_LoverLabe_Loverabout 5 years ago
Welcome

Welcome back. It's been too long. Great story and can't wait for more.

John

visioneervisioneerabout 5 years ago

Raw, cocksucking filth. Few write it as beautifully as you do, Lucia. Welcome back... it's been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

I fell in love with your voice with "Welcome Home". I've enjoyed Lucia ever since. Her body reminds me of my wife's, and her fellatio and titfucking skills remind me of my last girlfriend. (Neither is currently a part of my life.) I look forward to more from the lovely Lucia! Thank you for writing!

unsure54unsure54about 5 years ago
Hello again

I agree with John. WAYYYY to long for you to be gone, at least for those of us who have enjoyed your writing for years, Great to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great writing!

So visceral, makes me feel like I'm the guy in the story. You are definitely the Felatio Queen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Welcome Back! Well done, audio next please!

rombo034rombo034about 5 years ago

Welcome back Lucia!

WhisporWhisporabout 5 years ago
Love your stories!

I've enjoyed your stories in the past and glad you're back to writing/posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!!!

Woooo!

CanadianMCanadianMabout 5 years ago
Great

Really enjoy your stories... you have a way with describing the fellatio that is amazing...

milkmeplsmilkmeplsabout 5 years ago
Loved this

Welcome back & thank you for returning. You description is so amazing I could hear the gagging & feel your Lucia throat.

I can’t wait to read more

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkabout 5 years ago
The Legend Returns

Such a gorgeous and orgasmic story from one of my fav authors! I was hooked right from the moment Lucia arrives at the hotel room, anticipating just how thoroughly her amazing mouth and throat would be put to work - and wow did it deliver! The attention to detail is exquisite and I can't wait to read chapter 2!

Your friend and fan forever! xoxo Faye Skylark

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story - love a story that ends with facials.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A woman who knows what she loves

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nonsense. Was this written by a child? Surely it was written by someone who is illiterate and has a very poor imagination. Probably a teen boy. Terrible story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES