All Comments on 'Turning Tricks Ch. 02'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply Overwhelming

So glad to see you back again, writing and posting Lucia. I've always enjoyed your literary escapades and your two newest posts do not disappoint.

Please keep posting and getting dirtier and kinkier each time.

Thanks for all the posts you write!

Ron

Big JayBig Jayabout 5 years ago
Bravo

Love this series and love how well you describe her throat-fucking! Keep it up!

unsure54unsure54about 5 years ago
FAN-tastic

You talented with your writings and bring the story to life for us fans. I do hope there is more to cum...

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverabout 5 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to see that you have returned to writing. You certainly know your way around a cock!

CanadianMCanadianMabout 5 years ago
Another Good One

You do have a way with telling cock sucking stories...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
True story.

I lived with a family while attending university. A kid they fostered had been orally sexually abused for months. As a result, she developed throat lesions that required burning and interferon to prevent them from regrowing. The reason for this was the repeated abuse her throat had taken, caused a reaction in her body to protect itself. It developed calluses. It prevented her from talking above a whisper.

I say this because your heroine is doing the same thing to her throat. I am not suggesting she will develop lesions but the jaw of unintended consequences suggest something will happen: STIs, assault, rape, prison, even possibly death...it is a high risk lifestyle after all...

fisforfuunfisforfuunabout 5 years ago
Next chapter

I can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)

MELovewrightMELovewrightover 4 years ago
Perspective and Details - Most Enjoyable

Gimme_your_load:

Your description of Lucia’s perspective makes it feel as if your reader is there, with her. One of the very best pieces I have encountered here at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for writing the hottest stories on Literotica!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A woman who loves what she loves

GamleoleGamleole11 months ago

That was so hot. Never experienced to unload deep in a hot girls throat.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty fucking hot!! I noticed that the idiot who said the story is nonsense has continued to read this series. What a fucking dildo. Oh! Wait!! A dildo actually has a purpose in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES