Twins and MIL Disciplined

Story Info
Domestic discipline of wife, sister-in-law and MIL.
3.9k words
4.16
35k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

This is a fantasy written by myself for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 years old or older. I am aware this story would not take place in real life.

============================================

He spanked both of us. Olivia, my twin sister, is stunned to be taken over my husband's knee. She has never been spanked, which may be the reason why she is getting a divorce. She agreed to follow the same rules as me, while living at our house. This includes being spanked for not following the rules.

If I disobey, I am used to being tanned on my bare backside. We are twin sisters, aged 28. My name is Sophia and I am the oldest by a few minutes. We both have long blond hair, blue eyes, perky breasts, long tanned legs and well-rounded spankable backsides. I have a freckle high on my backside cheek. Daddy, as I refer to my husband, wanted to speak to us in his den. We knocked on the den door and heard him say to enter.

We are dressed in our business suits with a pencil skirt, white blouse and jacket, as we both work in an office. My sister is wearing panty hose, but I am not allowed. He has not spelled out the rules for her. In the middle of the den is a straight backed chair. I recognize it as my spanking chair, but my sister looks at it strangely.

I curtsey deeply lifting my tight blue skirt over my hips revealing my white cotton panty, with frilly ruffles on the seat (I feel like a little girl). Olivia stands in place with a scow on her face, which my husband notices immediately. This is not going to be fun for my twin. The ritual for when we meet in his den is for me to curtsey, as should Olivia.

Olivia is defiant with her arms crossed across her perky breasts. I hear her swear obscenities and expletives at my Master. I hear him say you need your mouth washed out with soap and a sound spanking. I see her start to back out of the den, but Daddy is too quick for her. He reaches her, quick as a fox, and bends her in half under his strong arm. She is protesting loudly to be let go. He ignores her and lands four loud, firm, hard swats on her skirt covered bottom. The sound reverberates throughout the room. I can see her start to sniffle.

Picking her up easily he sits on the spanking chair and flips her over his knee in one quick motion. Her tight skirt starts to rise up to her tanned thighs, as she kicks her legs in protest. Her nose is almost touching the carpet with her firm bottom raised high over his lap. He raises her skirt over her hips causing my sister to protest. Her white thong lacy panty is revealed along with her tights. I watch as he rucks down both items turning them inside out at her knees.

He wastes no time in beginning the bare bottom spanking with his large right hand. I can see from the look on his face, that he is not pleased with my twin. The spanking is loud, as each swat lands on one cheek than the other. Her cheeks begin to glow a bright red from the swats, and she begins to sob. Over and over the spanking continues and Olivia is now crying in earnest and pleading that she will 'behave.' Not convinced James continues to land his large palm on her already red bum. She is now crying and pleading so hard that she begins to hiccup. I can see she is learning a lesson in behavior.

Finally he stops and takes her by the ear to her shame corner to stand, while Daddy deals with me. He points for me to lower my panty and to place myself over his lap. I follow his instructions and my bare butt is over his lap. He explains this is a quick maintenance spanking not a punishment tanning. It still stings, but will not last as long as my sister. He lands several swats on my bare backside, but it is over quickly. I stand and walk quickly to stand next to Olivia.

Daddy takes Olivia out of her shame corner and instructs her on how to curtsey. She is very docile now. Her makeup and mascara is smeared over her face, her hair is a mess and she is still sobbing. He has her curtsey several times and makes little adjustments showing her how he wants her. He seems pleased with her progress. Finally he stops and Daddy tells Olivia she is to go upstairs to change into the punishment outfit laid out for her.

Daddy tells me to go with her to wash her face of the makeup and mascara. He wants her hair braided into two pigtails tied with two ribbons. He expects us to be quick and to report to him in the den.

Our punishment outfits are very childish something a 5 or 6 year old would wear not 28 year old adults. It is meant to embarrass and humiliate us. It consists of a very short princess character nightshirt with matching little girl cotton panties. The panties peek out from our very short night shirt. On our heads we both wear a baby bonnet tied under our chin. On our feet we have large fluffy bunny slippers. We are both sucking on our pacifiers and have a bib to catch our drool.

As we dress my sister tells me that she has never been dominated so thoroughly and she got a strange tingle from the humiliating experience. She now knows what it is like to be submissive to a strong dominate man and likes the feeling. We both enter the living room very red faced and embarrassed trying to hold our short nightshirts down to cover our undies. One stern look and we let go of the hem of our nightshirts. Master orders me to 'park,' which means to go the nearest corner and place my nose against the wall until he wants me.

Olivia's head drops as she feels the submission taking over her body. She now understands her role and drops to her knees and then to her belly with her arms outstretched. Her short night shirt rides up her legs exposing her white cotton princess panty, as she lies submissively in front of Master. He takes his foot and symbolically places it on her neck to show his dominance and control. Her lips reach for the top of his shoe and kiss his foot in acceptance of his dominance. She has never felt this way before being always in control to now awaiting Master's order.

He takes Olivia by her pigtail and marches her to the main bathroom. She follows docilely knowing her fate. The bar of soap is shaped like a large thick cock. Taking the bar of soap he places it under water getting it sudsy. She opens her mouth submissively forming an oval, as if she were sucking a cock. He washes her lips and tongue, as well as the inside of her mouth with the white foam causing her to sputter and gag. Her tears roll down her face, as the soap soaks her mouth. Daddy scolds her about her 'potty' mouth and warns her not to swear again.

He orders her to 'drop her panty' to her knees so he can inspect her. She does not hesitate because her fanny is still sore. She is totally embarrassed, humiliated and shamed to be standing with everything below her waist exposed to him. She has been broken by him and it appears she will be submissive to her Master. He inspects her vulva area by running his fingers over her very smooth front. He orders her to turn around and 'spread her cheeks' so he can inspect her rosebud, which she does promptly.

Finally, he asks her in childish language 'does she have to go potty.' Olivia answers: "Yes Sir' quietly. He has her squat over the child's potty chair to expel her pee. He calls for me to enter and tells me to wipe her, which I do feeling how smooth her vulva is to my touch. We both stand together and Olivia lifts her panty now thoroughly humiliated.

He orders us to 'Display.' Oliva watches as I lower my undie and turn it inside out exposing my panty liner inside my knicker. Olivia follows my example. We watch as Daddy inspects our panty liners for signs of pee-pee or arousal. Following the inspection, Daddy orders both of us into submit position. We both kneel and bend forward with our forehead on the floor and knees spread, as he explains the rules for Olivia.

I feel the shame and embarrassment, as I stay in submit position with my bum high in the air. He tells us to spread our cheeks with our hands, so our anus is fully exposed. I hear him move around us inspecting us from every position, as he states the rules. He explains we are to obey him at all times. He tells us our dress code. He explains the rules for going potty, and when we may be inspected.

I see him walk over to where he keeps his 'toy collection'. I can see his legs come behind us to view our position, and instructs us to pull our cheeks further apart. We both stretch our cheeks wide apart along with our legs raising our bums. I hear him say: 'Both of you will wear anal plugs for the night to stretch your anal holes.'

Looking between my legs I see him placing Vaseline on both a small and medium sized anal plug. I can guess which one is mine. I hear Olivia squeal as he gently, but firmly inserts the smaller anal plug past her sphincter into her anus. He does the same to me with the medium plug, which fills me. I can feel myself start to get wet from the fullness sensation. I love anal sex.

He commands us to rise and to head to the living room. He points to the wall and tells us to 'park.' We each waddle to the wall because of the anal plug and our undies at our knees. Our nose touches the wall thrusting our four rosy cheeks out behind us. Our hands are clasped behind our backs holding our short nightshirts above our waist. It is an uncomfortable and shameful position.

2.

After 15 minutes I hear him say: "Sophia lower your nightshirt, and pull up your underpants corner time is over for you. Olivia you stay as you are." I do as he says and hurry over to his recliner and sit on his lap. I lean again his shoulder with my pacifier in my mouth and mumble 'sorry Daddy.'

I feel him touching my damp undies and rubbing my clit over the panties. I start to groan.

There is a constant loud buzzing at the door, as if someone is impatient. I suddenly remember it is Mother. We were to go shopping with her tonight. She can be rude and arrogant, when she does not get her way. James and she are like water and oil, whenever they meet. James has told me that she need some discipline.

I fall to my knees, as James rises from his recliner, and heads for the door to see who is making all of the noise. In comes our Mother, like a bull in a china shop, calling for us to get ready and not acknowledging James. She is 51 with a firm figure and the same blond hair we have. Her blue-green eyes are flaring. She is angry that she has to come into the house to fetch us.

She sees Olivia facing the wall in her little girl nightshirt rucked up over her hips exposing her very red cheeks, and her cotton panty at her knees. I am still kneeling next to the recliner and James is standing not far from his Mother-in-Law.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mother shouts. She is dressed in a light blue Ann Taylor sundress. It is flirty and short. The short dress bounces up and down as she walks revealing her long legs. She looks to be in her 40's.

Looking at James, who towers over her by 4 or 5 inches, she shouts "Who dares to spank my daughter and place her in the corner." I think to myself this is not going to be good for her. She stomps her foot and begins to shout expletives at James. She is acting like a naughty teenager not a Mother of two grown women.

James is still calm and quietly walks over to Olivia smacks her bare backside and tells her to lower her nightshirt and to raise her little girl cotton panty. She follows orders, as he grasps her ear and walks her over to face her Mother. "Tell your Mother why you are being punished," He says.

"Yes Daddy," She says as she curtsies deeply in front of him and removes her pacifier, so she can speak.

Mother is shocked to see her daughter so docile and submissive she could never control her, when she was growing up. She was always defiant and rude. James nods and Olivia rises and begins to recite the reasons she is being punished. She is polite and ashamed as she lowers her head submissively reciting the reasons. Mother is flabbergasted and annoyed. She can't believe how her daughter is dressed with her baby bonnet, fluffy slippers and pacifier.

She loses her temper and aims a kick at James, who calmly steps backward causing Mother to slip on the slick hardwood floor. She lands on her bum causing her sundress to fly up revealing her tight purple bikini panty. Her panty is so tight I can see her camel toe peeking out. Her legs are sprayed open, as she starts to rise. Her face is bright red from embarrassment.

James quickly reaches down and places his large palm between her legs and lifts her easily to her feet. "It's time you learned a lesson in manners," He says swatting her exposed cheeks peeking out from her undie. "Follow me girls its time your Mother finds out how it feels to be canned."

"But Daddy we can't go outside dressed in our punishment outfits," I say forgetting who I am speaking too. In one motion he lifts me under his arm and lowers my panty to my knees. Several hard swats convince me, that I should behave. He nods at Olivia to lower her punishment panty and to bend over. He swats her just as he did me. He reminds us that if one misbehaves both get disciplined. Olivia is now hopping up and down tears in her eyes.

Pamela, our Mother, is standing with her mouth open; she is stunned to see both of us get spanked. She begins to yell and carry on about James being brut and other insults. He has had it and takes her wrist pulling her over to the nearest straight backed chair. He flips her upside down over his lap causing her blue sundress to flip up revealing her too tight undie. Her cheeks peek out from the bottom of her knickers giving him a target. James is 35 and she is 51, but he believes all women should be treated as children, when they act like children.

She is kicking and trying to be released, but James is too strong. He begins a steady swat of his palm on her thighs just below her knickers. His spanks are hard and swift causing her to sob and kick her legs. He warns her not to kick with several spanks to her upper thighs including the cheeks peeking out from her tight leg band. We are stunned to see Mother over James's lap being spanked. She is always in charge.

Finally, after about 30 swats to her bare thighs he stops and brings her to her feet. Her sundress flops down as she stands, but he takes a few safety pins and pins the back of her dress high up near her shoulder blades exposing her purple panty. You can see the handprints on her upper thighs to her knees. She is sobbing with tears running down her face ruining her makeup.

Just like a child he takes her ear and marches her to the kitchen to stand in front of the sink. He makes her stand with her hands clasped behind her back, while he takes the bar of soap and lathers it. He smacks her panty, and when she opens her mouth he places the soap in her mouth. He washes her tongue, lips and the inside of her mouth making her gag from the soapy lather. He scolds her for her 'potty' mouth, as he continues to make her cry and gag. She is now sobbing uncontrollably from the spanking, mouth soaping and embarrassment. "Please Daddy I will behave." She cries.

He gets a liter of water out of the refrigerator, and has her sit on the small child's chair that he keeps in the kitchen. Her knees almost touch her chin revealing her undie. He orders her to drink the entire bottle of water. Mother is crying like a child of 5, as she sips the water.

James comes into the living room where we are waiting in shock to see how he dominated our Mother. He is not happy with me for my backtalk to him, and tells me to get the alligator clips and chain from the 'toy box.' I do so quickly and stand in front of him as he sits down. He motions for Olivia to stand beside me, which she does immediately. He lowers both of our knickers to our ankles. Taking the alligator clips he attaches one end of the chain to my clit and the other end to hers. It is uncomfortable and we have to walk slowly side by side to go anywhere. "When one of you misbehaves both are disciplined," He says.

"Yes Daddy," We answer. My clit is hurting from the clips, yet I am strangely aroused.

He rises and goes to the kitchen, where Mother is finishing the bottle of water. She is uncomfortable and feels she has to pee, but is afraid to ask.

"Now Young Lady I am going to take you out to the woodshed for your canning, so you will learn who is boss," He says. She nods with her head down.

"Girls come here you will witness this," He states.

Mother walks in front of us towards the door to the porch. Her panty is on full view, as her sundress is pinned. We follow behind walking slowly, as our clits are clipped together. Our panties are at our ankles and we are wearing a baby bonnet, anal plug, fluffy pink bunny slippers and our punishment nightshirts.

The woodshed is in the far corner of the huge backyard. It is past the large swimming pool. It is not really a woodshed although it contains wood logs. It has a tool shed in one corner and in the middle is the discipline area. Halfway to the shed I see Mother starting to hop from leg to leg doing a 'pee-pee dance'. Her hand reaches between her legs, as if to hold back the pee. I hear her ask in a polite quiet voice: "May I go pee-pee Daddy the water is too much."

He tells her to squat, which she does, revealing the front of her undie. I hear a loud peeing sound as she slowly fills her purple panty with pee. Mother is completely ashamed and embarrassed. She stands once she is complete. Her purple panty turns a light colored blue from the wetness of her pee. The liquid slowly slips out of her wet undie and runs down her legs into her shoes. She is now wailing from embarrassment. She has never lost control and wet her knickers except, when she was a little girl.

We reach the shed and enter. Mother is standing in her wet panty in front of the canning area. There is a canning horse with a leather area for her tummy. It has a small platform where the person to be canned can stand prior to bending over the horse. Daddy smacks her wet knicker and bends her over the spanking horse. As she doubles over the horse her hands can hold onto the grips near the bottom of horse.

This causes her backside to be perched high and her head is almost touching the ground. He allows her to keep her panty, but pulls it up tight across her rounded backside. I can see her red blotched upper thighs. He instructs her not to clinch her rounded cheeks or he will insert a ginger fig into her anus hole.

He goes to the wall and brings back a thin whippy wood cane to use on his Mother-in-Law. Mother is now docile and submissive with her backside swinging in the air. I can see her firm backside through her wet panty. The panty is like a second skin highlighting her wet cheeks.

He instructs her to spread her legs, which she does immediately. He says: "You will count each stroke and thank me. Is that clear Young Lady?" He is treating her like a child not a 51 year old grown women.

"Yes Daddy," She replies promptly.

He measures his stroke tapping on her fleshy bottom where the first stroke will land. He is an expert and the stroke whistles through the air landing perfectly on her rounded bottom. It takes a few seconds before the pain reaches her brain and then she begins to cry saying: "One Sir thank you for canning me."

The canning begins landing on her firm rounded cheeks. One swing after other lands on her cheeks causing her to continue to cry. The wetness of her knickers makes the cane sting even more. Her body wiggles then stays still accepting her punishment. Each stroke causes a red stripe to appear below the other all the way to her 'sit-spot.' lt finally ends and Mother is allowed up. She is crying uncontrollable from the pain and embarrassment.

She rises holding her pee-soaked undie covered backside. She begins her 'spanking dance" from one foot to the other rubbing her wet panty bottom until Daddy says "enough." This stops her hopping, and she stands head lowered with her hands clasped submissively behinds her back. He gives her his handkerchief to blow her nose, which she accepts with a polite 'thank you.'

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers
12