Two Knocks

Story Info
An empty house becomes a dream palace.
4.9k words
4.41
30.3k
48
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way back in 1979 when I was a teenager, a friend and I were talking.

"Have you been to the old Bakers house yet?" He asked me.

"Why would I want to go there?"

The Baker family had been a well to do bunch who had all died in a car accident, the house had been empty for about 2 months. It had been sealed up with corrugated metal sheets about a month after the accident.

He went on to tell me that it had turned into an anonymous "knocking shop" as he put it. Apparently you went into the house via the kitchen window by lifting the corner of the sheet. Downstairs were two rooms and a further 5 rooms upstairs.

There was enough light in the hallway and stairs because of a skylight. When you got to a door and it had a piece of cloth on the handle, the room was occupied, if there was no cloth you had to knock twice, for Male, once for one man. If you got a one knock reply there was a female in the room, you would normally get a one knock after that. If you then knocked four times that was asking if you could talk, a three knock reply signified no.

"You have to try the place, I have been there a few times, but take condoms!" He finished.

I spent that evening wondering if he was bullshiting me but bought a pack of 4 condoms just in case. So, Sunday morning I decided to discover the truth.

I found the way in and was a little worried that I had been set up. Expecting to be beaten by a bunch of idiots at any moment, I moved carefully and as quietly as I could. Opening the kitchen door I was amazed at the amount of light in the hallway, a large skylight poured sunlight down.

I tapped the first door and got no reply, this was the same for the other door so I climbed the stairs slowly listening for voices. Door three was a blank but after tapping door 4 there was a reply of one and after a pause another knock reply!

Was my friend behind the door with his mates?

There then came a four knock so I replied the same as I was knotting a piece of pink cloth on the door handle. I slowly opened the door to a pitch black room.

"Hi" said a females voice.

"Hello" was all I could think of.

"If you open the door wide you will be able to see the room and the bed." She suggested.

I pulled the door open and looked around the room. I could see a wardrobe that had been pulled away from the wall and a bed with a slim shadowy figure perched on the edge by the headboard.

After closing the door I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Have you been here before?" She asked.

"No, this is my first time." I replied.

"Me too" she almost whispered "I was about to go home."

"How long have you been waiting?"

"About an hour" I felt her move on the bed "have you done anything like this before?"

"No" I plucked up some courage "I have never been with anyone before."

"Neither have I" she moved a little closer to me "I've never even seen a man naked only pictures."

I could feel the warmth from her.

"I have only seen pictures and my sister a couple of times." I replied.

"I am so nervous I'm shaking!" She giggled nervously.

I reached out and found her hand, she flinched a little but grabbed my hand.

"It's okay" I said "you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Thank you" she paused "the trouble is I want to try everything I have seen pictures of or heard about but I am frightened of getting hurt."

She shuffled on the bed and I felt her thigh touch mine, she was shivering as if cold.

"Why don't we start with the simplest thing, one that doesn't involve sex?" I suggested.

There was a long pause. She was holding my hand tightly, almost as if she was frightened I would run off.

"Can I see your cock, sorry your penis please?" Her voice was low and husky.

"You can call it what you like, but I have to tell you that it's not much to look at, I'm only about 6 inches long hard."

"Oh! That sounds okay, if we take off our bottoms I have a small torch we can use." She replied.

"Okay." I released her hand and stood up.

I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor, then decided to slip my shoes off as well. My cock was rock hard and pushing the front of my y fronts out. I slid these off and let them join my trousers in a pile on the floor. I then sat back down feeling her now bare thigh pressed against me.

"Are you ready for me to turn the torch on?" She asked.

"Yes." I was a little nervous.

Suddenly light exploded in front of me.

I felt her move on the bed and as my eyes adjusted I looked down between her legs.

"Wow!" We said almost simultaneously.

She had a nicely trimmed bush which looked almost dark brown in colour, her pussy was parted a little and her labia were showing pink and moist.

"Wow" she whispered "I really want to touch you."

I looked up at her face. She was quite good looking, brown eyes with curly hair to matcha small upturned nose with a round face.

"Go ahead." I whispered.

Slowly she reached out and touched the head of my cock. I couldn't stop myself from groaning.

"It's so smooth " she gripped my shaft in her hand "so hard."

I reached out with my right hand and touched her public hair then slowly moved my fingers down to her slit. She was incredibly wet. As my fingers touched her she took in a deep breath and looked up at me.

"Hello" she grinned "I'm Alicia." Then giggled.

"Hi I'm John." I replied.

I slid two of my fingers down towards her opening as she moved her hand along my cock.

It was then that we heard voices from downstairs.

"This is West Midlands police, come out now."

"Shit!" She whispered.

"Grab your clothes and hide behind the wardrobe." I hissed.

We quietly gathered our stuff, I grabbed the top blanket off the bed without thinking, and half naked we crammed together in the space behind the wardrobe. I grabbed one end of it and silently prayed it would make no noise as I pulled it towards the wall. Thankful it made it moved silently. I then turned towards Alicia, getting as close as I could to her.

"Put your clothes down and get into the corner." I whispered.

I put mine down and I pressed against her then pulled the blanket over us. We must have looked like an upright pile of clothes.

The voices were still downstairs looking into rooms, their radios chattering.

"Do you think they will come in here." Alicia whispered into my ear.

"Hopefully they will give up before they get here." I replied my mouth touching her ear.

I couldn't resist kissing it which sent a shiver through her. I suddenly felt her hand grab my softening cock which she guided between her legs.

"Sorry, I want to feel it against me." She hissed.

She moved about a little and I could feel the heat and wetness from her on the head of my cock which now began to get hard again.

"You wait outside and catch any of em coming out I'll go check upstairs." One of the voices said.

The sound of the front door creaking open was almost deafening. We both jumped a little. Alicia pulled me closer, she was shaking. My now rock hard cock slid along her wet slit. She moaned a little then began rocking her hips gently, the feeling as my cock almost entered her opening was mind blowing.

"Be careful" I whispered "you may get covered in my cum."

"Mmmm, I would like to feel that." She replied.

Outside the sound of the first door opening seemed loud and we listened breathing quietly. Alicia then reached between us, stood on tiptoe and guided my cock into her opening, as she lowered herself down on to my throbbing dick around half of it slipped into her hot tight cunt, I felt her open mouth on my shoulder.

"Oh god!" I whispered against her ear "don't move or I will cum!"

Then the door to the room opened making us freeze, we could hear footsteps moving around the room.

"Come out..." He was interrupted by his radio.

"It's a wild goose chase, got three people down here who say that they use it as a cut through from Latham Road to the shops on Gorse Road." Was the message he received.

"Okay, hold em there and I will be right down, did the Bakers have a daughter?" He replied.

Alicia's pussy was squeezing my cock rhythmically. I was fighting the urge to push deeper into her.

"Two as I remember, why?"

"Explains why there is a pair of knickers on the floor in here" He was so close to us that I heard him mutter "poor kid must have changed out of them the day she died"

I listened to him walk out and downstairs resisting the urge to fuck Alicia madly, my cock was throbbing, right on the edge of filling her with cum and I was dying for relief.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" She whispered.

"Keep quiet!" I hissed in her ear.

She began to shake all over while her pussy clamped around my cock, her legs seemed to be giving way so I had to grab her ass to hold her up. I heard the front door open then close and voices outside talking. I reluctantly pulled away from and out of Alicia, who gasped as my cock slid out of her.

"I need to check if they have gone." I whispered.

I pulled the blanket off us then gently moved the wardrobe aside and with my hard wet cock exposed to the open air I crept out of the room and looked over the banister. The front door was closed, I could hear the two policemen talking to someone, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Alicia appeared at my side.

"Has he gone?" She whispered.

"Not yet, listen."

I glanced at her, in the light she was very pretty and like me she was naked from the waist down. I put my left arm around her and pulled her against me.

"I have never felt like that before " she hissed into my ear. "Did you finish?"

"No" I replied and pointed down "I'm still hard!"

She didn't reply. Before I could say anything she had moved in front of me and pushed her arse back against my crotch pushing me backwards a little. I bent my knees slightly, pulled back and guided my cock towards her. She drew in a sharp breath as the head of my cock slipped past her opening and rubbed along her slit then she lifted herself up and I felt her hand on me.

"Oh God that's good!" She whispered.

I felt her hand guide me to her wet opening and I pushed as deep as I could. It felt as if I had lifted her off her feet.

She took another sharp intake of breath before covering her mouth with one hand to stifle a moan. She felt so tight and hot that I could not stop myself from pulling almost all the way out before pushing deep into her. I paused, savouring the feeling of her.

Outside the voices were moving away.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." She whispered.

I felt one of her hands grab my hip and try to push me back. I pulled back and then slammed into her. It felt like my body had taken over as I began to fuck her.

"Yes, your making me come again!" She hissed.

I had sped up and was making a regular slapping sound as my hips hit her ass, I could feel her getting tighter around me.

"Oh my God your getting bigger!" She hissed.

She had been pushing back against me as I slipped into her and we were now moving faster and faster. My fingers were digging deep into the flesh on her hips.

"Oh fuck!" She seemed to yell and for the second time that day she climaxed.

I pushed hard against her hot ass and exploded deep inside her. Once, twice three times my cock pumped into her. Her pussy gripped my cock and I shot into her again and again! I was pushing hard against her, trying to get deeper making her stand in her tip toes and every time I pushed my cock throbbed pumping more and more of my cum into her until I couldn't move at all.

"That was fantastic!" I gasped.

"Mmmm don't pull out of me." She whispered.

We stayed locked together for a couple of minutes gasping and dripping sweat and cum. I felt my cock slow shrivel inside until I felt it plop out of her accompanied by a gush of our mixed juices.

"Lets get cleaned up." She straightened up and grabbed my hand leading me back into the bed room.

I meekly followed her closing the door and sat on the bed as she flicked on the torch.

"I have some tissues, let me clean you up." She smiled.

I watched as she dried my balls before moving on to my cock. Within a minute or so she was cleaning between her legs.

"There is so much of your cum inside me, it keeps dribbling out!" She giggled.

I sat watching her, thinking how sexy she looked when I felt my cock getting hard. She noticed as well.

"OH I didn't think guys could get hard again that quickly!"

"It's because I'm watching you." I said.

She walked over and pushed me back on to the bed.

"I want to try a couple of things, okay?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Before I knew it she was straddling me, grabbed my cock and had guided me inside her soaking cunt.

"Mmmm this is a nice position" she purred " can we try some I have seen in a book?" She asked.

"Don't let me stop you, my cock is all yours!" I replied.

I couldn't believe my luck, first time trying this place out and this girl who had taken my virginity was a sex addict!

I watched as she slowly sank down on my cock until it was completely inside her.

"Mmmm, you feel more than 6 inches to me!" She purred.

She then began to slowly ride me. The feeling was unbelievable! After a few seconds she lifted off me, my wet cock slapping against my stomach, then turned her back to me and again guided my cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oh my god that's good!" I gasped.

"Mmmm, not as good as what we did outside." She murmured.

Again, she rode my dick for a little while then stooped.

"Can I try something really dirty?" She asked.

"Like what?" I was intrigued.

"If I tell you, you will probably say no." She was watching my face.

In the torchlight I watched sweat trickling down her back.

"Ok, now you have intrigued." I replied.

She lifted off me, turned to face me and grabbed my cock. I realised she had placed my cock against her anus.

"Are you sure you want to try this?" I asked.

"I want to try everything I have seen or read about" she look so sexy, just thinking of my cock slipping into her ass my my dick throb "but I doubt we will be able to do all I want!" She murmured.

I felt the head of my dick pressing against her opening then slowly enter into her with a slight pop, she was hot and tight, so tight I thought I would cum after a few seconds.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped after about half of my 6-inch cock was inside her.

"You okay?" I gasped, desperately resisting the temptation to push hard into her.

"It's a weird feeling, like I need to poo" she lifted slightly "I'm going to stop."

She got off and lay next to me.

"Sorry" she whispered, "I think that is something I would have to get used to."

She grabbed the torch and pointed it at my cock.

"Your still hard." She purred.

She got on all fours, and it didn't take me long to realise what she wanted. I got on my knees behind her and guided my cock to its target.

"Oh yes!" I whispered as I pushed my whole length into her.

She looked around at me and smiled. It felt like we fucked for a minute or two before we both climaxed almost at the same time. This time it felt as if I shot less into her but it felt just as good. After my soft cock slid out of Alicia, we lay on the bed cuddling together catching our breath.

"Thank you, that was great!" She purred.

"And thank you for being my first!" I replied.

"And thank you for being my first." She lifted her head and kissed me gently on the lips.

It was just a quick kiss, but I had a strange feeling. She was still looking at me, so I leaned towards and we kissed again, this time it was more passionate and lasted a lot longer. After our lips parted, we lay together for a few minutes then Alicia stood we wiped ourselves clean and dressed.

"This is my phone number John, call me in about three weeks." She pressed a piece of paper into my hand.

"Why three weeks?" I asked

She explained that she was going on a family holiday. We then crept out the way we came in, making sure there was no one around and went our separate ways.

After I got home, I sat contemplating all that had just happened. I had just lost my virginity and had anal sex, briefly, and I was in possession of the phone number of a hot girl! The only thing we hadn't done was oral sex, but who was I to complain.

My cock was still tingling, almost like it felt the first time I wanked when I was 13, like it was bigger, almost but not quite the same, back then it felt like it was massive and sore.

My sister June suddenly appeared.

"What are you looking so smug about?" She spoke.

"Nothing you'd be interested in." I replied.

She grunted and disappeared upstairs.

Should I go back down to the Bakers house or wait till tomorrow?

I decided to wait until after work tomorrow and go directly there.

The day dragged and seemed to last 50 hours but at long last I was sneaking into the house. The first room was occupied but when I knocked on the second and I got a reply, I then knocked four times but no reply. I tied the rag on the handle and entered. As soon as I shut the door, I felt hands stop me, then travel downwards unzip my jeans and pull them down. A hot wet mouth engulfed my hardening cock.

Whoever she was she knew what she wanted and after a few seconds I knew she was good at it.

She started to lick the head of my cock, curling the tip of her tongue under the head and occasionally pushing the tip into the opening on top. Then her mouth was around it and she began to bob her head up and down while sucking hard.

I realised I was not going to last long with this expert mouth working it's magic. I think she knew I was close as she sped up and in what seemed seconds I began to cum. She stopped her movements and sucked greedily, swallowing every drop I produced. As I came, I grunted and wondered if she would say anything or make a sound but she remained silent.

After my cock had stopped, she released it with a soft pop, pulled up my pants and jeans. I reached down and did them up as she pushed me towards the door. I left and went straight home.

I was watching tv when my sister and two of her cronies, Kay and Victoria, came in. The only good thing about this was her friend Victoria, Vic she preferred, who I had wanted to be my girlfriend since the first time I saw her.

"You look happy?" Vic said as they entered.

"Thank you, you are looking as beautiful as always." I replied.

"Oh, you are so sweet." Vic smiled.

"Oh, please stop you two!" June said grimacing.

Vic plopped down onto the sofa next to me her hand hitting the top of my leg hard making me groan. As I did June spun around and gave me a strange look.

"Oh I'm sorry" Vic looked shocked "at least I missed any important soft bits!"

"Come on Vic!" June said.

She jumped up.

"I'd kiss it better, but June wants to go out." She quipped.

As the three of them left the house I realised that Vic's comment had woken my cock, I contemplated heading to the Bakers house again, would I be lucky twice in one day?

I quickly washed and made sure I had my condoms in my pocket and set off.

When I got there the two rooms downstairs and the first three upstairs were occupied after tapping on the next door, I received the code for three females no talking. I entered and was stopped, hands quickly stripped all my clothes off and I was guided towards the bed, one mouth engulfed my hardening cock and I felt another searching for my nipple which it found and began sucking. It was an unbelievable feeling!

Suddenly both mouths came off me and I felt movement on the bed. One set off hands guided me, and I suddenly felt arse cheeks against my thighs, I understood what I was supposed to do and was about to reach down when a hand guided me towards a waiting opening, which I pushed into. This girl was so wet and tight that as my cock was fully inside her she gasped.

12