Two Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh" hissed a voice to my right.

I could feel two hands on my hips as I slowly pulled out before thrusting back inside, I began fucking but after what felt like a few seconds the hands on my hips pulled me away, then I was pushed to my right where I found a second smaller arse push back against me, whoever these girls were they had a system all worked out. Again, a hand put my wet dick against a hot opening which I slowly pushed into receiving a sharp intake of breath. This girl's vagina felt a little looser than the first but she began squeezing around my cock every time I was fully inside her. The hands that had been on my ass were missing but again after 30 seconds or so I felt a hand push me off the second girl and pull me to the right again.

I was again presented with a bigger arse. This girl seemed a bit taller than the other two and as I pushed into her she straightened up. My hands were grabbed, and one was guided to her left breast while my right hand was guided down to a smooth shaven pussy. I slid two fingers into her slit and found quite a large clit which I rubbed gently. She pushed my fingers hard against her while her left hand pulled me against her ass. I rubbed her clit feeling her tightening around my cock, it felt was she wanted me to make her cum with my cock inside her. Then the hands were back again pulling me to the left. I understood what to do and passed the middle girl. As soon as I got behind the first arse I was grabbed and guided in. This time I began slamming into her making her wheeze as she stifled her moans.

Again, the hands moved me and I was inside girl number two, this time I bent against her back and reached around her with my right hand and found her hairy pussy, slid my middle finger into her slit and rubbed her tiny clit as I fucked her. She gasped suddenly and I felt her buck against my cock as she came. I desperately held back in case I should I cum in her.

After a few seconds I felt hands pulling me to my right and I was against the taller girl again. I was inside her almost instantly and her back was against me, my fingers found her slit and within what felt like a few seconds she was coming around my cock, squeezing so tightly that I thought was was going to crush me!

Her right hand was holding me tight against her ass until she stopped then she pushed me away.

I had felt movement in the bed as we fucked and as I moved there was only one girl waiting, this one I was going to cum inside of. Her greedy hand found my aching dick and I was inside her tight, wet cunt. I began to pound into her, she was so tight I thought I would cum within seconds but my cock had ideas of its own, no matter how hard and fast I fucked this girl I seemed no nearer to climaxing.

She began to make wheezes followed by a yip, this seemed to encourage my body which sped up.

I was desperately biting my lower lip so that I didn't make any sound and was wondering when I would cum when suddenly she gasped, her pussy tried to push me out and I felt her squirt on my leg at which point I exploded into her, I was jammed tight against her arse as my cock pumped wave after wave of my seed deep into her, every time my cock throbbed inside her she squeezed this then made me shoot more inside.

After what felt like an eternity her hands were pushing me away, so I slowly pulled out of her. And moved off the bed. I felt hands guide me and could just see the outline of the taller girl in front of me. She bent and began cleaning my cock and balls with her mouth before wiping my legs off with something, when she finished my clothes were pushed into my hands, so I dressed and left.

By the time I got back Jaime I was exhausted but floating on a cloud of happiness. I didn't bother putting any lights on, went straight to my room and crashed out on my bed.

"You home!" June shouted.

I was instantly awake, I could hear Vic and Kay chattering away as that made their way up stairs.

"I hope he goes there regularly." Kay said.

"Mmmm he was good." Replied Vic.

I heard June's bedroom door close. I decided to sneak downstairs and pretend to come in. As I got halfway down the stairs I caught more of the conversation.

"Definitely knew how to play with my clit, he can play with my buttons any time." Vic said.

"There was so much cum inside me!" June exclaimed.

I froze on the bottom step. I had just fucked my sister as well as the girl of my dreams!

My body went into auto pilot opening the door before closing it loudly. I took off my coat and entered the living room. I had fucked my sister, I had fucked her and cum inside her!

The sound of someone entering the living room broke my train of thought, it was Vic.

"Hey" she looked closely at me "you okay, you look like you have seen someone die?"

I looked her up and down, she was definitely the taller girl I had fucked.

"I think I have done something terrible, illegal even!" I muttered.

"Oh Lord" she sat next to me "what have you done?"

"Vic, I don't think I can tell you." I replied.

"If I promise not to tell anyone, will you tell me?" She took my right hand in both of hers.

"If I, do I know you will tell someone" she shook her head "Oh you will. When do you want me to play with your buttons again?"

She froze not breaking eye contact.

"Oh fuck!" She whispered, "that was you?"

I nodded.

"You do realise that you fucked June?" Her eyes widened "shit you came in her!"

She jumped up and raced upstairs and I followed slowly.

"What!" June exploded.

Her door was open, so I walked into her room.

"That was you?" She looked shocked.

I nodded waiting for her to explode.

"You managed to give the three of us an orgasm and then filled me with your cum?" She asked.

Again, I nodded.

"Well, I don't know about you two but I won't be going back to the Bakers." She said.

"Why not?" Vic asked.

"After what happened tonight?" She stood up "why bother when his cock is right here!"

The end

12