Unbelievable Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Bobby Draper has a very satisfying summer vacation.
3.8k words
4.68
150.4k
41
0

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James County Stories #1

Nicole Everett was a woman with a problem. She was trapped in a foundering marriage. Her husband, once a lusty lover, was paying less and less attention to her. She agonized over this state of affairs as she laid on a chaise lounge in her back yard next to the swimming pool while and a power mower hummed behind her. The mower's operator was Bobby Draper, a boy from the neighborhood who tended their lawn. Her husband used to tend to the lawn and most of the home maintenance, but for the past several years, he's been letting Bobby do the lawn and had been hiring people to paint and take care of the house. "I wish he'd pay someone to take care of me," Nicole thought and felt herself blushing as she did.

Nicole had seen Bobby looking at her with unabashed lust in his eyes on more than one occasion and today, more than ever, she found herself acutely aware of the young man's libidinous gaze. Knowing her good-looking young neighbor was following her every move with his adoring eyes gave her a thrill.

"My husband likes how Bobby tends his lawn, I wonder if..." she reflected, "...since Bobby is all grown up, there might be something else he'd be willing to help me tend."

The fact that she was entertaining lewd thoughts about her young neighbor caused Nicole a brief twinge of guilt. She tried to make herself think about other things, but despite her best efforts, her thoughts kept coming back to the teenager. "He's really grown into a nice-looking, young man," she thought. Then warnings flashed in her mind. "Maybe, but remember, he's young enough to be your son! He's only a senior in high school!"

While her conscience battled her sexual hunger for control of her thoughts, Nicole continued to gaze at the young man as he crisscrossed the lawn on the riding mower. She knew he couldn't tell she was watching him because she was wearing dark sunglasses.

Bobby did have a crush on his attractive older neighbor. Actually, he'd been smitten with Nicole Everett from the time he first became aware that girls were delightfully different from boys. In his opinion, the dark-haired woman whose lawn he was mowing was the most desirable female in the world.

When he showed up to mow the lawn today she'd greeted him wearing a snug-fitting tank top and equally tight jeans. The outfit displayed her lean, shapely body extremely well. So well, in fact, that Bobby had a hard time not staring at her. He couldn't believe how hot Mrs. Everett looked. She was almost his mother's age, but she looked a whole lot sexier than his mom ever did! She had to be six feet tall, and her height put emphasis on her slimness. Her legs were the longest, and nicest, Bobby had ever seen. Even though she had short gray hair, she still, in his opinion, was hot.

The young man almost fell off the mower when Mrs. Everett came out of the house a little while after he began cutting the grass. All she was wearing was a skimpy white bikini! As he watched her walk toward the swimming pool in the back yard, his breath caught in his throat and his heart started to pound. Her body was even more fantastic than he thought it was! Her belly was nearly flat and flawless and her legs were wonderful. Actually, the rest of her looked pretty damn good, too! Her breasts, though small, went perfectly with the rest of her build. Bobby gulped and kept staring at Nicole as he mowed.

Nicole waved at the young man then she settled herself on a chaise lounge next to the pool.

Bobby, not watching where he was going, almost ran the lawnmower into a flowerbed. His penis began swelling in his jeans. He continued guiding the mower around the yard, all the while keeping an eye on the lovely bikini-clad woman lying next to the pool.

Nicole was very cognizant of the young man's heated gaze. She lay there, watching him watching her, feeling surprisingly warm. She hadn't realized how warm the day was, especially since it wasn't that sunny.

When he finished mowing, Bobby put the mower in the shed next to the garage, then he walked to the pool to see if Mrs. Everett had anything else she wanted him to do - and to see her up close. He had problems walking. He should have worn a looser pair of jeans. When he reached the pool he sat down in a lawn chair next to Mrs. Everett.

"All done with the mowing, Bobby?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah." Bobby couldn't take his eyes off the woman lying on the chaise lounge. Her tiny white swimsuit barely covered her petite breasts - breasts he often dreamed of fondling - and the tiny bottom exposed most of her lean, yet wonderfully-formed hips and bottom. Her smooth tan skin gleamed with a slight film of perspiration.

Nicole saw the way Bobby was looking at her and felt more warmth spreading through her. "Do...do you like my new swimsuit, Bobby?" she asked softly.

"Um, ah, yeah! I sure do!" Bobby replied. He thought his voice sounded funny and wondered if Mrs. Everett noticed.

Nicole had heard the young man's voice breaking and was thrilled. "I've never worn it before," she purred.

Bobby knew he was staring, but couldn't stop himself. His penis hurt from the way his pants cut across it and sweat was pouring out of him. He grabbed the arms of the chair to keep Mrs. Everett from seeing that his hands were shaking.

"Bobby, would you mind terribly if I asked you to do me a favor?" Nicole asked.

"Um...ah...no...I...I wouldn't mind," Bobby stammered.

"I can't put suntan lotion on my back," she said. "Would you do it for me?"

"She wants me to touch her!" Bobby thought. His cock jumped. Hands shaking, he picked up the plastic tube of suntan lotion, fumbled it open, squeezed some of the lotion onto his hands, then he rubbed it between his hands to warm it before he applied it to Mrs. Everett. He slid off his chair and knelt next to the alluring woman, his chest heaving, his hands shaking.

Nicole watched - fascinated and excited - as the young man blundered with the lotion container. "He's nervous!" she realized, delighted. Smiling, she rolled on her belly.

When the lad began massaging the oily fluid into her back, Nicole almost jumped out of her skin. Every spot his hands touched tingled. Her body began to quiver. "I should have done this a long time ago!" she thought.

Bobby felt her trembling and took his hand away. "Am...am I hurting you, Mrs. Everett?" he asked. "The lotion isn't too cold, is it?"

"No! No!" Nicole replied. "It's fine, Bobby. Don't stop."

His hand slid over her back again, caressing her, exciting her more and more.

"That feels sooo good, Bobby," Nicole murmured. "I'm glad you were here. I hate having an uneven tan."

Bobby, massaging the oil into his neighbor's warm skin, was growing more and more uncomfortable. He had a serious problem. His penis was getting harder and harder. He wasn't sure how he was going to leave without Mrs. Everett seeing he had a hard-on. Maybe he could take a quick swim and make the damn thing go down before he left. Touching Mrs. Everett was wild! Her skin was soft, supple, and warm. He'd fantasized about her so long...

Bobby's incredibly soft, light touch soon had Nicole bubbling with excitement. It felt as if he was touching her insides! Passion seethed and simmered in her. Problem was, the young man was going to run out of places to put lotion if she didn't do something soon.

"Would you mind doing my legs, too, Bobby?" Nicole asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," Bobby croaked. He complied with her request gratefully, putting more lotion on his hands then rubbing it into her long, wonderfully shaped legs. He didn't want to stop touching her any more than she wanted him to.

"What am I going to do when he's finished with my legs?" Nicole thought. She didn't want the young man to leave. That would spoil everything. "Mowing the lawn is hot work," she said. "Would you like a cold drink, Bobby?"

Bobby, who felt as if he were about to have heat stroke, gulped and said, "Yeah, you want me to go in and get something?"

"Why don't we both go? I'm a little thirsty, too," Nicole commented. She rose gracefully to her feet. "Come on, let's get something cool to drink." She started toward the house.

Bobby stood up, tried to get his rigid dick arranged comfortably, then followed. The spellbinding undulation of Mrs. Everett's taut buttocks as she walked ahead of him did little to ease his discomfort.

When she reached the kitchen, Nicole got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed one to Bobby. Their hands brushed, an electric jolt raced up her arm, and she jumped.

"I have to have him!" she thought. "I can't let him leave until I do!" She smiled. "Have you got a steady girl, Bobby?" she asked softly.

Bobby shook his head. "Ah, no, not really," he replied.

"You don't have problems getting dates, do you?" Nicole asked. "You are a very attractive young man."

"Um, no, not really, I guess," Bobby muttered. His jeans were getting tighter. He had to do something. His prick hurt. It felt as if the circulation to his cock was being cut off, and he was sure that wouldn't do him any good. "I...I gotta use the bathroom," he croaked.

"Certainly, Bobby," Nicole replied. "You know where it is." She'd noticed his swollen crotch and it excited her. He looked huge! She watched him walk out of the kitchen and heard him go up the stairs. If she was going to get what she wanted, it was time to act. She set her soda on the kitchen counter and started for the bathroom, walking softly.

Bobby, in agony, stood inside the bathroom. He unzipped his jeans and freed his distended penis. It felt harder than it had ever been before. He grasped it gently and groaned with pleasure. Glistening drops of pre-cum oozed from the tip of the swollen stave as his hand began moving on it. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Mrs. Everett's hand, not his, stroking his cock.

"Ohhhhh!!! Mrs. Everett! Yesss!!" he moaned softly.

The woman whose name the young man was calling opened the bathroom door carefully, trying not to make any noise. When she saw what was happening, her breath caught in her throat. Bobby was stroking his cock! And what a magnificent cock it was! Bobby's eyes were closed, so he was unaware of her presence.

Nicole heard him whisper her name and almost passed out. Bobby was imagining making love to her! He did want her! Shaking, her heart pounding, she moved toward him.

Bobby smelled suntan lotion, opened his eyes, and was shocked to see Mrs. Everett standing next to him, her eyes wide and hot.

"You really have grown up, haven't you, Bobby?" Nicole purred. "You're quite a man!"

Bobby couldn't move, couldn't talk.

"Let me do that," Nicole said. The long, slim fingers of her soft hand encircled his cock, replacing his. Licking her lips, she began stroking the young man's organ gently. She heard his breath catch and his hips jerked. She had to get him out of here. The bathroom was no place to do what she wanted to do.

"Come with me, Bobby, dear," Nicole whispered.

Holding the young man by his cock, she pulled him to his feet and led him out of the bathroom.

Bobby had no choice but to accompany Mrs. Everett. His body was on fire; his mind was a clutter of emotions.

Nicole couldn't get over how hard the young man's cock was, and how big! As they walked down the hall toward her bedroom, she slid her hand from the tip to the base and back again, massaging the sticky juices seeping from the slitted tip into the hot, veined shaft. She felt his legs quaking, saw how red his face was, and heard him gasping.

"He's so young, so beautiful!" she thought. "And so turned on!"

When they reached her bedroom, she guided Bobby to the bed and had him lay down. Then she stripped his jeans and sneakers off and looked at the swollen, fleshy rod straining toward the ceiling. "It's so beautiful!" she thought. "It's exactly what I need!" She bent and kissed it, bringing a cry of delight from Bobby. "I have to taste him!" she thought and parted her lips.

When Bobby's swollen, veined shaft slid between her lips, Nicole shuddered with excitement. She wanted to make him come, to feel his juices gushing into her mouth, to swallow them!

Bobby lay quaking, barely able to comprehend what was going on. He found it hard to believe that Mrs. Everett was sucking his cock, but she was! Thrills wilder than any he'd envisaged in his wildest fantasies coursed through him. If she kept doing what she was doing, he was going to come! And he was helpless to stop her!

Her mouth slid down over his erection and he felt heat and wetness engulf his cock. Unbearable thrills rocketed through him.

"Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!" he moaned, sound finally coming from him. "She's sucking me off!" his frenzied mind screamed. "Mrs. Everett really is sucking my cock!" It was too much. His body - deluged with pent-up passion - exploded. A geyser of his hot, sticky fluids spewed into Nicole's mouth.

"Mrs. Everettttt!!!" he groaned, "Ohhhhh!!!! Godddd!!!!"

Nicole swallowed all of the boy's come she could, but there was too much. Sticky fluids seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She felt a delightful quiver run through her and realized she'd experienced a tiny orgasm, too. That surprised and delighted her.

Bobby's penis began to soften, but Nicole continued sucking and licking it. When it was completely limp and licked clean, she let the flaccid shaft slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels and smiled at Bobby.

"Was that good for you, Bobby?" she asked breathlessly.

"It was awesome!" Bobby replied. "It was unbelievable!"

Nicole stretched out in the middle of the bed.

Bobby slid over against her. "Nobody's...I never...nobody's done that to me before," he said.

Nicole stroked his face. "I'm glad I was first," she told him. She grinned. "You know, you can touch me if you'd like," she whispered.

Bobby began exploring her body, running his hands over her smooth, warm skin, loving the way she felt, feeling passion reasserting itself inside him.

Nicole was exultant. She felt excitement blossoming anew deep inside her. Bobby's touch was heavenly! So gentle! This was going to be the most wonderful day of her life! "Bobby! Oh, Bobby!" she murmured, covering his face with wet kisses. "Make love to me! Please, Bobby, make love to me!"

The young man peeled her swimsuit top off and gazed at her breasts. They were even more beautiful than he dreamed they'd be. Small and firm, they stood proudly atop her lean chest. The tips were capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. His hand shaking, he touched one.

"Bobbeeeeee!!!" Nicole groaned. Thrills shot through her when the young man began to explore her breast. His lips engulfed a nipple and he began to suck it softly. Nicole thought she would come, right then and there! The young man's lips shifted from one nipple to the other and back. She writhed on the bed, moaning.

"Bobby!!! Bobby!! Bobbeeeeee!!!!" she wailed, her back arching, her body on fire. "Kiss them!!! Oh, God!! Kisssss themmmmm!!! Take me!! Please!! Take me!!" she cried, clutching at Bobby, her hips rising and falling, demanding fulfillment. "I need you in meeeeee!!!"

Bobby rolled atop her, yanked the swimsuit bottom off, and stared - wide-eyed and disbelieving - at what was bared to his feverish gaze. Her pussy, covered by a thick mass of matted, damp black hair, glistened with wetness brought about by rapture.

"Bobby, please!!!" Nicole groaned. She clutched at him and her hips rose, seeking him, "Take me, Bobby!!! I need you!!!"

His pulse pounding, Bobby slid between her out-spread legs and felt the tip of his re-invigorated cock brush the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly, pushed forward, and felt the warmth of her vagina engulf his cock. Shivers of delight rippled up his spine as he slid into her.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!" Nicole groaned as Bobby's swollen cudgel slid into her, filling her, stretching her. She pushed her hips upward, welcoming him, inviting him deeper. This was sweeter than she imagined it would be! When the young man's pubic bone finally nudged hers, she felt filled fuller then she'd ever been! She couldn't believe how sublime it felt!

Bobby began sliding his erection in and out. None of his prior sexual experiences came close to this! Mrs. Everett's vagina rippled around his cock, milking him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his passion to a fiery peak. He couldn't wait he had to come!

"Oh God!!! Oh God!! Can't wait!! I can't wait!!!" Bobby groaned. His juices came gushing out, flooding Nicole with warmth and wetness.

"Lover, lover, yesssssss!!!!" Nicole cried when she felt his hot cream dousing her insides. "My beautiful, beautiful young man!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Give it to meeeee!!! Give it to meeee!! I'm commmmmminnngggggg!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Their bodies struggled, exquisite sensations flashing between them until at last they had nothing more to experience. Spent, they lay in a warm embrace, both more satisfied than they'd ever been.

"You were wonderful!" Nicole exclaimed and kissed Bobby. "It's been so long since I've been this satisfied!"

Bobby didn't know what to say. He slid off her, pulled her into his arms, kissed her and, without intending to, they both dozed off.

Nicole was awakened by a tickling sensation. Disoriented, she sat upright and saw Bobby's hand stroking her softly rounded belly.

Bobby, startled by her sudden movement, pulled his hand away.

"That's all right, darling," Nicole said, "You surprised me. Don't stop! That feels wonderful!" She laid back and allowed herself to savor the sensations the young man's exploration of her body generated. Bobby's fingers moved over her love-slick vagina, prodding, seeking; once again fanning the fires of passion. Soon her hips were twisting and rising. She gasped and her body shook as his exploring fingers moved onto her clit.

"Did I hurt you?" Bobby asked. He looked at her, concerned.

"Oh, no, darling!" Nicole replied. "That's wonderful! Please don't stop!" She closed her eyes and let the sweet feelings rush over her, overwhelm her. Why hadn't she taken a young lover years ago? She felt Bobby's warm breath on her open, pulsing vagina, then her hips jolted upward as his tongue began to probe into her.

"Bobby!!!! Yessssssss!!!" Nicole keened, "Nobody's done that in so long!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Eat meeeeee!!!! My sweet lover, eat meeeeee!!!!!"

Bobby had tried going down on a few of the girls he'd dated, but he was unprepared for Nicole's powerful reaction when he began eating her. She thrust her pussy against his mouth and he tasted her juices, mixed with his, and found the taste not at all unpleasant. His tongue lashed her silky surfaces; seeking, then finding her swollen clit. When he began licking it, her hips went wild. He had to grab her buttocks and hang on.

"Commmmminnngggggg!!!!! Ggggaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh Jesus!!! Oh Jesus!!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!! Bobby!!!! Bobby!!!! Gggaaaaaaa!!!! Bobbbeeee!!!!" Nicole shrieked, her hands raking the sheets, her body convulsing with pleasure, as his lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm.

Bobby was startled when Mrs. Everett's moans ceased and she went limp. At first he was scared he'd done something to hurt her but, as he watched her magnificent chest rise and fall, he realized she must have passed out. He gave her vagina one last kiss, then he snuggled against her and put his arm around her.

Bobby lay next to his slumbering lover, contemplating the good fortune that had befallen him that afternoon. Mrs. Everett was a fantastic lover! He'd never seen a woman as excited as she had been, and he was the man who made her feel that way. His self-confidence got a healthy boost. He knew instinctively this wouldn't be the last time he enjoyed her charms.

12