Unbelievable Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was again erect, painfully so. He inspected Nicole's limp form, then smiled and rolled between her luscious legs once more. Grasping his cock in his hand, he drove it into her slippery warm opening.

At first Nicole thought she was dreaming. A hard penis was pounding into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was rapidly growing to the point of bursting into total bliss. She opened her eyes and saw Bobby's passion-filled face looming above hers. She was getting fucked. Well-fucked! It wasn't a dream at all! It was wonderfully real!

"Ohhhh, Bobby!!!" she murmured. She reached up, pulled him down against her and drove her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming them even more. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling, yessss!!" Nicole moaned. "Give me more!!!! Morrrreeeee!!!"

Bobby kept driving into her. Having come twice, he seemed tireless, even though Nicole's clutching cave sent fierce rushes of pleasure through him. He felt like he might never have to stop! Her body rocked up against his. The force of their coupling shook the bed, making it creak.

"I'm not sure I can make it again, love," Nicole whispered, pulling him down to kiss him again. "But don't stop! Oh, God, it feels so good!!!" Then she had an idea. "Let's do it doggie-style," she suggested.

They quickly changed position and Bobby's huge pole began to slide into her from the rear. He reached under her and grasped her dangling breasts, rolling the rigid nipples between his fingers. Nicole, startled, realized she could come again! In fact...

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Aggggainnnnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!!! Agggainnnnn!!! Oh God!!! I'm commingggg!!!! Againnnnnnnn!!!!!" she cried as she pushed back against him, feeling his thighs slap against her as she rode out another orgasm, perhaps her best one yet. "Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yeeessssssss!!!!"

Bobby exploded, too, his cries of delight mixing withhers. "Gaaaaaaaa!!!!! Aggggghhhh!!!" he groaned, erupting into her.

Finally, sated, they collapsed onto the bed, Bobby once again lying spent atop Nicole's lush body. After a moment, he rolled off her, pulled her into his arms, and held her while he recouped his strength.

Later, wearing a fluffy robe, Nicole walked Bobby to the kitchen door. Before he went out, he turned, pulled her into his arms, cupped her bottom in his hands, and kissed her deeply. Then he released her and opened the door.

"Bobby?" Nicole said.

Bobby stopped and turned around. "Yes?"

"Do you think you could come by tomorrow and give me a hand cleaning the pool?" Nicole asked softly.

"You bet!" the young man replied, a wide grin on his face.

12