All Comments on 'Under Her Control Ch. 02'

by Sapheron

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANKS!

No need to continue, it would only diminish what you have written. The rest of the story can be in each reader's own twisted imagination. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

not much to fap over but good nonetheless. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved this story and these two characters.I hope you write more of Aria and Matthew's story.I really hope you give them their happy ending together.As much as I loved this story I still felt a little empty at the end.Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I love both parts of the series. Great build up with amazing restraint, angst and pent up emotions and desires (which I find far more exciting than diving straight into descriptions of sex). I also love your writing style, you make beautiful use of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Far and away the best story on this site

I don't know how I even stumbled across this, incest skeeves me out so I typically avoid anything to do with it but this story is so well done I actually found myself rooting for Matthew and Aria (then I found myself wondering what in the hell was wrong with me). The main and secondary characters are people you "know", living their lives, doing the same things we have all done a million times. Well, except for the incest part, not everybody does that but it is the central theme of the story.

Even though itl's about incest, it's practically mainstream the "sex scenes" are incidental to the bigger story. I'm dying to know how Matthew did handle all the things running through his mind at the end and how did they explain where they were and IF he was going to keep her a secret, etc., etc.etc...... I need a Part 3 just to find out what happens when they meet reality back at the restaurant. What did he mean IF he was going to keep her a secret, like he was even for a second considering going public? I need answers :)

Best story I've read on here.

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
This was great.

No melodrama. Real people with real motivations. Well written. Bravo.

BlacklipsBlacklipsover 11 years ago
Meh

First one was much better, i find the father's sudden transition from reluctance to insane jealousy and lust for her daughter hard to accept, Aria was brewing and repressed for YEARS for her to develop her twisted love but it took only a few weeks for the dad? Not to mention that he was raped! No PTSD or transitional phase, just lust? This lacked the depth it had in ch. 01

penny_dredfulpenny_dredfulover 10 years ago
Great!

Very well done. Great characters and a very believable storyline. Would love to read a continuation of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

You are a very good writer... Your ideas are great and you create wonderful, real feelings and tension which makes the sex fantastic. I read all your stories and would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for more!!!

Great story, hope you can post all your control chapters. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more; chapter 3 of under her control,pleeeeeeeeease!

I really want to know how they(Aria and Matthew) are doing with their new situation.

sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
Favorite Story!!!!

I love this story as well as Beyond His Control. However I felt a little empty after reading both of them. The stories felt incomplete and I keep checking back to see if you wrote more about both couples. Although this one is my absolute favorite. Please come back and write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

What a storyteller you are! Definite pantie dropper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Second time I've read this story all the way thru. Love it. Wish you would continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of my favorites of favorites.

Was LOOKING for this story for days I read it a while ago. I found it by accident when the first chapter caught my eye again. Halfway thru the first paragraph I was like shit! Yay here it is.

Will ready all ur stuff.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coming back?

I loved these stories, I suppose it's kinda sad that your last posted story was in 2011. I was wondering if you were even still around and when we'd get another great story.

mlf4umlf4uover 3 years ago
Excellent Erotic Incest!

I loved it! Very good writing and excellent direction upon which you lead us, your readers. I would love for another story that answers the questions that we were left with. How did they get along after that erotic, lustful night?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Magnificent series. I loved this one. 5 Stars.

Now if we could just figure out how to make you wrote more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous