Under New Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,440 Followers

She was so pre-occupied she didn't notice Stacey and Christie come back into the changing-room both looking extremely satisfied.

"Hey Lia," Stacey smirked as she sat down next to her, "how's it going?"

"Don't wanna talk to you, Stace," Lia answered indifferently, staring hard at her reflection and doing her best to ignore her nemesis.

"Oh, but we have something interesting to tell you, Lia-girl!" Christie said, taking the chair on Lia's other side.

"Yeah... now we understand why you went home with our young, handsome boss," Stacey smiled nastily at her.

"Bossman got some skills," Christie nodded, as Lia's face grew darker and darker. As if it wasn't bad enough to be called a whore by one she thought she could trust -- now this?

"I think we'll keep him. What do you say, Chrissy?"

"Oh, definitely!" Christie smiled happily, "should making working here a lot more fun!"

"Go to hell!" Lia hissed at the both of them and stormed out of there. She steered right back out into the main-area, quickly finding Monique who was laughing and flirting with a group of young men in party-clothes -- probably a bachelor-party. She was sitting on the lap of a young man -- probably either the groom or the best man, grinding her hot ass into his groin.

"I'm not feeling well. Would you tell Tina I had to cut out early?" she asked, ignoring the young men who clearly appreciated the arrival of yet another sexy woman.

"Hey, how about a dance, sexy?" another guy all but shouted, voice slurry. He looked drunk out of his skull, barely able to sit up. Lia ignored him.

"I'm kinda busy here!" Monique hissed at Lia not at all feeling up to doing favours for the friend she was still pissed at.

"Please! When you're done with these... gents," she said, keeping the word she really thought of to herself. Better for business that way.

"Yeah, okay," Monique sighed, if only to get Lia out of there. She was kinda disturbing the moment!

"Thanks, Moni!" Lia said and headed out, not even bothering to change clothes.

It wasn't until she was in the car, on her way home to her two angels that the tears started streaming out of her eyes...

END PART II

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,440 Followers