All Comments on 'Under New Management'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Really Good Start

Liked the starting chapter very much and can't wait to see whats next. Send'em out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every man's dream!

It's fun to read stories about the newness of sex. And jumping in with both feet into a hot bed of sex makes for a great story! It's a great fantasy. This is also written quite well--describing not just actions but feelings and perceptions. So, am looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
inheriting a strip club.

An acquaintance once inherited a thriving strip club. Problem was he was a diehard religious person. He was going to shut it down or sell it. His wife wouldn't let him and insisted she would run it. 5 years later the wife was divorced, owned and managed the strip club.... For him it was the worst that could happen. For his wife? A gold mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice job

After reading Under New Management I was not only impressed with the authors style of writing but also the way the story flows and look foward to see how the new and inexperienced club owner fares please post the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bring on chapters 2 through to 99

great start, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To be continued

Looking forward to the rest of the trilogy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More !!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and looking forward to a lot more and include all the girls and the manager as well, now that will be a feat!! Just keep writing the way you have been and continue on in that trend >> Thanks

kuellarkuellarover 12 years ago
Great start!

This is shaping up to be a fantastic series. Plenty of dramatic potential, with Bret being pulled every which way. I liked the detail you put into the characters, particularly the old lawyer - who could easily have been just a walking plot-device but here becomes just roguish enough to be entertaining. Would be nice to see Bret go to him for advice once the feathers start to fly.

As for suggestions on how to proceed, I do wonder how Bret's colleagues at work will deal with him quitting (this could also give us some insight into Bret's character and background). It's not inconceivable that they should find out he now owns a strip club, and start to hound him for "special treatment". After all, the more problems Bret has, the more satisfying the conclusion (up to a point, of course) as those problems are finally solved.

Anyway, all that aside - great job on this, and I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

looking forward to more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't

Don't stop writing this series. Very good start. Your story has me fixated on that delectable waitress. I would love to read about that nasty, old lawyer Marcus getting to finish what he started with Wendy in a nc/reluctant setting. That would be just one of many diverse chapters made possible with the variety of characters available to you dear author. Do write soon and my gratitude.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Fantastic story!...the ultimate male fantasy!

This is just a terrific story that is also incredibly HOT! The set up with the old lawyer, the naivete of the new owner and the politics of all the competing strippers made for compelling and exciting reading. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The tension created with the nervous interaction between the new boss and all his new employees, showed the wonderful humanity of all the characters. Oh do I wish I was Bret. Great story...can't wait for part 2.

nwiannwianover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story -look forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liked the build up. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up

Excellent story! Keep it up. At some point, Bret needs to do Tina too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

Great start. This group would be ripe for a public competition.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 12 years ago
very nice

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

That's a great story. I love the way this plot is going. Please write a next chapter!

I would really liked it if there would be a romance developing between him and Lia...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ramjet57

great story so far .you said you had two more chapters.when are we going to see them?

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
Good stuff

Another great story, keep going with it.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
No idea what he is getting into.

Great story. Hot, well paced and interesting characters.

I fear for Bret. He seemed such a good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too. Moi aussi (sp?)

I too, too fear for him.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Jesus! I don't think if you tried you could make this dude any more pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, but...

It's difficult to get into the hotness of this story with such a wuss as the protagonist. Writing jargon aside, the guy is pathetically weak. Hard to get into the story with that.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Great Start!

The Right Way To Start a 22 Year Old Virgin With His Own Strip Club! He Had To Begin and Fuck His Way To Better Business! His Women Are Extremely Eager To Keep Their Job! You Have Lots Of Positions For The Boss To Use Them! I'm Enjoying Every Word! Don't Stop!

surface6669surface6669over 8 years ago
Good, but...

There's really no such thing as an "eight minute long song" in a strip club, and BBBJ (with a swallow!) for a customer is very rare in them either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awful and should be under "nonconsent". It's a misogynist fantasy of raping sex workers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1448 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES