Under New Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"Now," she said and laid back, ending on her back again, right infront of him, oh, so tempting, oh, so desirable. She hiked up her short skirt, showing him her tiny, black panties.

"Take them off, too," she asked, and Bret eagerly grabbed the waistband and tore them off, first down to her knees and then all the way off.

"Ooooh!" she giggled, showing her appreciation for his impatient and manly rush.

"Yeah," he breathed, his voice husky as his eyes feasted on her innermost treasure.

Her pussy was beautiful, simply beautiful. Completely bare of hair (freshly shaven every time she went to work), pink and inviting.

"Oh my..." he gasped, mesmerized.

"Mhm... Boss..." she smiled, "lick me. Lick my pretty, little pussy." Bret barely heard her, but he was drawn to the soft, little folds, and soon his face was between her legs, breathing in her musky, feminine smell.

"Please..." she gasped, the suspense killing her. She was the tease, not the teased, damnit! And finally his tongue touched her, touched her sacred little flower. It was a wonderful, light feeling for the both of them -- for Lia soft waves of pleasure, for Bret a strange, intoxicating taste of sex and lust. She tasted good! Another lick... and another...

"Yeees," she sighed, loving the sensations. No one had licked her in... well, she couldn't remember when the last time was! Her encouraging response spurred him on, gave him courage, and his licking sped up, became more powerful.

"Ooooh..." she gasped. Her hands grasped his short hair and clawed at it, without her even knowing. The small, sharp pain only drove him on further, trying to please this amazing woman he'd been lucky enough to get into bed with.

"Oooh... a little lower," she directed, and when Bret complied, "yeah... that's... Oh, right there..." she moaned, torn between her body's undeniable demand to shout out her pleasure and the need to keep quiet for the sake of her sleeping children.

When Bret discovered her clit, however, she lost all say in the matter!

"Oh! Oh, God! Boss, yes! Yes, there!"she cried, unable and unwilling to restrain herself. It felt too good!

Naturally, that only encouraged Bret. By trial and error, guided by how powerful Lia's reaction seemed to be, he discovered what she liked... and what she really liked. Everything told him that the little nubbin that inspired such strong response was her clit -- and he knew enough to really pay attention to it.

"Ooooh!" she gasped as Bret's tongue attacked the cute little button with a fervor. He tickled it, sucked it into his mouth -- even bit it a little to get a feeling of what she liked.

She liked it all! It was so good, and soon an orgasm was growing inside her. It built and built, as Bret experimented with her pussy... looking for the best way to please her the most. His cock was still rock-hard against the mattress, despite the growing pain in his neck and how tired his tongue was getting. He wanted her to cum, he wanted it so much... wanted to prove he could make her feel as good, as she had done for him.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooh!" she gasped. Waves of pleasure threatened to overwhelm her... if her young lover would just... yes! There!

"YEEES!" she cried out and thrashed around. Pleasure exploded from her pussy and floated out in her veins, pleasure like she hadn't experienced in far too long.

"Soooo gooood!" she gasped, as the greatest orgasm she could remember rushed through her. And Bret kept licking. It just grew and grew!

"Aiie!" she screamed as the orgasm peaked and all other sensations drowned in complete, sexual bliss.

"Ah... Ah... You can... you can stop now," she said moments later when the pleasure subsided. She couldn't take anymore -- she was all maxed out for pleasure right now and needed a break. Albeit, it was probably going to be a short break, since her lover was probably only too eager to let her have his virginity. Not that she knew he was a virgin, but she had a pretty good hunch... which just meant he was a freaking natural at eating pussy!

"That was... that was wonderful, Boss," she sighed as he crawled up and laid next to her. She smiled lazily at him and gave him a big kiss, tasting her own fluids on his lips. It tasted naughty! Naughty, like she hadn't really been for a long time.

"Thanks," he smiled, feeling more proud then and there than he could ever remembered feeling. Well, perhaps when he got his MBA-diploma, but aside from that...

"And now for some fun for you!" she smiled and fetched a condom in the drawer next to her bed and crawled up on him. She worried for a moment if they were still good -- they weren't exactly new. His wood stood out in the air, and she quickly slipped the rubber on him.

"Gotta be careful," she whispered and winked at him. He could only nod, not in a million years would he have remembered to use a condom, not with her!

She swung one leg over his body and placed herself over his hard dick -- just hovering over it, teasing him like he'd teased her!

"Are you ready?" she grinned wickedly, "are you ready for the best time of your life?"

"Yes! Yes!" he gasped, so eager for her touch.

It's gonna happen, he thought, hardly able to believe it, it's finally gonna happen!

"Mhm..." she smiled and slowly, oh so slowly lowered herself down upon his thick, hard rod.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" he gasped, as her tight, warm cunt swallowed up his dick, "oh God!" It was so incredible! The last half hour of kissing feeling her up, holding her -- not to mention spending ten minutes licking her to a -- in his own, humble opinion -- earth-shattering orgasm had really got him going. And now... now he was actually fucking one of the hottest women he'd ever seen!

It quickly became a battle not to shoot his load -- although the rubber and Monique's skilled mouth some hours ago certainly helped!

"Oh, God! Oh shit, this is good!" he gasped as she slid further and further down on his thick cock.

"Yes!" she gasped. He was big, he was thick, and he was willing to let her lead... if he could just hold himself at bay a little while, this could turn out... quite good!

"Oh my... you're big, aren't you?" she sighed as her pelvis finally met his. She began working up and down on his prick -- oh, it managed to touch all the right places..."

"Christ!" he gasped -- and he'd thought her blowjob was good! This was by far the best ever!

Baseball... baseball... God, she has the hottest tits ever, he thought and reached up and grabbed her large melons, still contained in her tight top.

"Oooh," she gasped, not at all minding him playing with yet another erogenous zone!

No! No, no, no! The club's quarterly profit is down by... Oh GOD! He tried his best, his very best to hold the growing orgasm away. He didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to keep doing this -- he never wanted this to end!

"God! Boss! I love your cock! I love it!" she cried, trying and failing to keep quiet. She sped up, more and more, rocking on his wonderful dick, getting hotter and hotter! She needed this cum, she was so close!

"Yes! Yes! More... more!" she gasped... so close!

"Shit, you're so sexy! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Bret growled, his resistance quickly sapping away. She was too hot...

"Yeeees! I'm so close!" she gasped, "fuck me... fuck MEEE!" she screeched as pleasure rushed though her body once again.

"Gaaaah!" Bret cried beneath her, as he emptied his balls into the waiting rubber. Their shared orgasm lasted a few seconds -- longer for Lia, but then again, women are just lucky in some areas -- and for those short seconds, everything was right in their worlds...

"That was..." Lia gasped, and Bret could only nod, in complete agreement. Whatever she wanted to call it, she was right...

---

"How about we even the scales a bit?" Stacey asked Christie with an evil little smile while Lia was sighing contently and lying in her new lover's/boss's arms.

"Oh? How?" Christie answered, immediately intrigued. She knew Stacey had worked herself up quite a bit after seeing Lia seducing their new boss -- doing her dance -- and she couldn't help but get worked up with her. They were standing in a quiet corner of the club, looking at the floors, searching for potential dance-customers. Not that there were many, not this late a Monday night.

"Well, if he wanna fuck that old bag," Stacey said with a sneer, "he's gotta be quite desperate, right? And... what's better in bed than a stripper?"

Christie looked at her uncomprehending. She was a stripper, and no one was better in bed than her!

"Two strippers..." Stacey smiled.

"Oh... oh, like that time with Brian?" Christie nodded, as understanding dawned on her.

"Exactly. A round with the two of us, and we'll write the damn time-schedule ourselves. He'll be eating out of our hands..."

END PART I

Author's note: I've written two more chapters in this story -- if you enjoyed this one, let me know (commenting or voting), and I'll get it edited and uploaded.

Also, feel free to give me advice as to how to proceed...

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers