All Comments on 'Underestimating the Risks'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She is not married

If one looks at the quality of her as a wife it has to be very subpar. On the the first anniversary she cheats. Most likely has been doing it the whole time. She does not seem to be in love with the husband only using him. She may say that to numb nuts but she isn't married. She is just using him for his money. He is more a home base than a home. She goes out fucks around and can go home dumping if she wants, oh I married I can't see you anymore, then goes and finds someone else.

Can this author write about a real husband one that would not have put up with any of this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have Hubby

Have Hubby buy a gun and kill them both and flee to a South American country of non extradition and live happily with the many horny Senoritas there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stop being a wimp cuck

no sane man would go through with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a sicko tale.

TQM must have a cluck fixation. Must be a cluck himself to write such a pathetic piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How on earth?

can he continue to "rationalize" her fucking other men. He should meet her even more and make her single again. Wonder if Mark would stay around to supply the grave train after husband left. After all, he knows she wuld want to fuck others too. Only one way to find out provided there's a follow-up. In any case, the husband should go out too and bring other women home to fuck with her there or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fricken looser

The is a word here it's "No! Hell fucking NO!!!"

If she can't fucking live with it you haven't lost anything!

Last line.....kiss her....accck fuck NO diseased fucking cunt!!!

CSD2CSD2almost 11 years ago
dude

there was NO redeeming value in the husband. having no jealousy isn't the same as having NO PRIDE. he he didn't have the balls to put his foot down after 'Jimmy' he should have stop whining a long time ago.

this story pissed me off. somebody please re-write this with a husband that has balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WTF is the ending...

Unwilling cuckold that does nothing about it. He is getting everything he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This made ZERO sense.

Time to get a divorce because hubby is not only a wimp, he's a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should have retired

Your stories couldn't get a 4 rating in 2004 what make you score betternow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Challenge

Here's a challenge to you as a writer: develop a plot twist such that hubby can get out of the box he has willingly climbed into and retain some pride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No other way to say it, hubby is an idiot, so take all the money and dump her ass. Next time she wants a weekend with the boy toy, clear out the apartment and be gone when she comes back. He could hire some bad dudes to beat the crap out of the arrogant ass, but there is always risk in that and she is clearly not worth it.

fregenfregenalmost 11 years ago
Say what?

Excuse me but exactly what is he getting out of this so called marriage? She wants to be free to date other men and he gets...what? The first one was sort of explained away as being under the influence. The next one was done with a clear head. The last one with malice aforethought. <P>

Sorry but in this case wimp really does apply. He seems to have no ability to stand up to her. She really has no respect for him and has no problem telling him that to his face - although she does sugarcoat it. Mark isn't even really the issue. She picked him not the other way around. And it is doubtful that he will become permanent but only the next one in a long line of fuck buddies.<P>

By his thoughts it seems to bother him. Better to cut his losses now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should Hve Quit in 2004!

Pretty bad. Not very erotic and the plot was inane. 1*

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
Crappy story

I don't have a problem with wife sharing if it is consensual,but this isn't.She claims she has the right to fuck anyone she wants,which is bs,in a marriage what you do affects the other...more importantly,he decides to do nothing because he knows mark is out to break up the marriage...wtf?So you don't confront Jen and tell her that is what he is doing,and tell her it isn't fair to you?If she really thinks she has the right to do that,and thinks Mark is the deal,let her deal with reality...or better,file for divorce and let her see how fast mark dumps.her....if this is true you are quite frankly stupid,she thinks she holds all the cards,she doesn't,and if she disses you lime that,why stay with her,she will end up paying when she finds out mark is an ass..or get your own strange and tell her you have the same right,want to wat,h tne tune change?,

Worse sin of all?The ending dumped the story off a cliff,it isn't artsy,it simply stops,not good.Hubby is not in a hole,she broke their rules,and should pay.Not badly written,just a rotten story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Braindead-story

What happened? Your usual work surpasses this one by miles!

No balls-"hubby" get´s cheated on again and again and that wimp takes it, well, not "like a man".

So congrats: You are about to produce wimp-rubbish, if that was your purpose.

If not: Please turn the story a bit..let him grow balls, for heaven´s sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sure honey go out with Mark

I have a date with that "bitch" you hate from work. Don't bother calling, I'll be fucking her brains out. Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
here is yet another troll

you have the talent of a moose fucked hippo, please go back to the zoo. Your wife is lonely in the monkey cage. 1star

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
You're all a strange bunch.

That's why I like you.

1) The husband was - yes, was - consensting, however reluctantly to her having sex with other men. One doesn't have to be happy about it to consent.

2) Hooray for you - you've called the husband a "wimp"! That will teach him! Great advice too - telling him to grow a set of balls! Why didn't I think of that??? Ah - I should have changed mid-way through and have him come home, speak in a deeper voice and put her in her place! Sheer genius. That's why I really like you guys.

3) And some armchair psychology on what I must be like too? You can tell that from reading this story? I mean really?

4) The idea was pretty simple here - an "innocent" event while high leads to trickle down consequences which slowly escalate. The title should tell you this. In that sense it is a bit moralizing, without condemning.

5) Given 4, and the structure of the story, it was a decent place to end. I wasn't going to write a story where the guy suddenly likes his lot in life. I wasn't going to write about a wife who instantly becomes a depraved slut who needs to be fucked by other men every day of her life. I wanted it to be more "linear" - a progression. Not that most of you care. Insofar as this isn't being picked up on, I fail with the story.

6) I'll take solace in the people who are selecting the story as a favourite, but even there I can only guess at a deeper understanding. The rest of you - please feel free to call the fictional character more bad names. I'm sure this venting is good for you.

I'll peak in again later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't listen to them...

Personally I've never understood people who spew so much venom about a story that they've spent the time reading through. And four pages at that. I mean if I don't like something I won't read it. Pretty simple really.

Oh, and by the way I happened to love it. Great writing and yummy story. My favorite of yours is still "Lost to her Ex" but I like all of your stories. Please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Written by someone who either has never smoked headies or is taking a super creative license with how it really affects you. That is one of the good things about weed. It doesn't affect you like alcohol. Yeah it makes you feel good and be really chill but it DOES NOT affect your decision making like that and it DOES NOT make you do things you normally would not. Plus I just hate wimpy cuck stories and I have never met a man who would sit by and let all this go on. Sorry but you failed on several points in this sad depraved little tale. Try again! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One can't be held to a promise when the other spouse breaks theirs

This story was horribly drawn out to make a rather simplistic point. The wife would lie to her husband's face and also lie by ommission. The husband was extremely slow up on the uptake, for it was obvious from near the beginning that the wanna be slut wife was in fact seeking out fit, cut handsome men that were most importantly alpha males. After finding one she would begin to lie to her husband about what would happen while she got fucked and she would do whatever the alpha cock would tell her to do. Of course it was always done at the expense of her husband.

The story ended with felling no power in his marriage left, but the author forgot the ultimate hammer legally open to him, divorce. My feeling that rather end the story with a pity party for the husband, why not realize his wife's pathology and cut her loose to start over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Don't listen to them......

Wow you are brilliant! Do you mind teaching the rest of us how to know if a story is good or not without reading it first? You are the first person in history to know how much you like a story before reading it. Are you some sort of pre-cog???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think I got confused and thought you were the author author with a Q in the initials. Oops I'm sorry I did. The other author is not a cuck and this one is so I paid for my mistake. I don't read pathetic cuck stories and I just remembered why. Are there actually people who live like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unrealistic ...

No couple could stay married and communicate this poorly ....

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
to the two additional commenters....

1) the story was pretty clear - smoking up left him high and chill. The character makes it clear he wasn't really consenting, but just said "everything is fine...". There ws no claim to magical powers of weed or that it somehow changed his mind.

2) The person above did not say you can judge a story without reading it. He said it was strange (paraphrasing) to keep reading a rather long story you don't like. Try to understand the difference (recognizing this is hard for you).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

Very defensive there I see. Terrible story, terrible writer.

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Defensive?

I believe you mean "responsive." I've stated the facts, and in my earlier comment I suggest the story fails to get its simple main point across judging by the comments. That's not typically a defensive position.

But sure - I'll give you an nod - I believe people who engage in name calling toward fictional characters and people who want to get into the story to get the characters to fight - and people who give knee jerk opinions without reasons - really their opinions don't mean much to me.

But they are what they are. I'd be the last to deny it. You have every right to hate the story, regardless of your reasons. It doesn't mean your reasons are good.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story but I

see the protagonist sinking into quicksand - or more like an insect which sets foot in an ant lion's trap (a conical hole with steep slippery sides) and starts sliding to destruction

It seems possible that a man who thinks as much about motivations and such might convince himself that he has no business objecting to his wife's conduct - but at some point it will be too much - the wife or her lovers will start spending his money,

she cuts him off from sex - any number of things can happen. I don't like sequels as a rule, but supposing you have written yourself into a corner, it would be good to see you extricate yourself.

Too many Literotica stories end, explicitly or implicitly, "... and they lived happily ever after." This pair won't

The sex scenes were very good although, in a way, chilling - first the protagonist can watch, and then he is locked out altogether Good metaphor for the marriage. I am impressed with the dialog you try to maintain with the commentators - just as a matter of interest, is it possible over a period of time to identify one "anonymous" from another?

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
HH Morant

First thank you for your comments.

Second, I'd just want to stress that the sinking that is happening should be seen as a very slow process, and not like down a slide. Quicksand is way too fast for this, as a metaphor.

Yes - the idea is that what started as a innocent extramarital but accepted episode would have consequences. I've deliberately made those consequences slight at first and slowly, gradually increasing. Linear.

If I were to continue the story it would be in continued tiny incremental steps. First she sees Mark twice a month; then it grows to 3 or 4 times a month; then on Valentine's day - each time a tiny incremental increase. (as an example, having dinner with the guy in addition to fucking the guy...)

Would a breaking point be hit? It would be more fun making these tiny incremental increases for pages and pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The husband

has no line to cross. It is crap to say that he loves her so much that he would let her do this. Clearly, this is a selfish act, not a loving act. She shames and humiliates him and he allows her to continue. The marriage is over and to continue with your rationalization of slow, slow, slow concequences is not realistic at all. And to try to establish realism at the beginning by saying this is a true story, just begs the question. The very next chapter should be one where she comes home, the locks are changed, the accounts are half empty, her stuff is on the front lawn. Also this is not an erotic story. Watching him being stupid, and her being unloving is crap.

tinky1922tinky1922almost 11 years ago
TQM

Well written story. I hope there are more chapters. I would like to see his breaking point and how he handles it. Thanks.

wingman777wingman777almost 11 years ago
I loved the story. Some plot suggestions

First off I loved the story, and hope u continue. It is fiction after all and is no less outrageous than 90% of the shit we see on TV.

Plot suggestions....Jen gets hubby drunk after next visit with mark, sensually tells hubby all the details, teasing him about size stamina etc. Hubby realizes he is turned on by this and that he was fighting his secret desires to have mark claim and own Jen. Once hubby accepts the fun in the situation, mark does take more control. That can go to denial. Jen spending weeks at marks, web cams to tease hubby, and wife coming back to hubby because he has what matters in the long term.

Lots of options, this is one thread. Thanks for writing this and I look forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
here a wimp of a man and a whore of a wife

nothing noble about her fucking other men and him let it go on.next he be sucking mark dick if she ask.piss on any man let that shit pass.writer get some balls and let him kick some ass even if its hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?????????????

I jUST Wrote a comment on a previous story where the wife is going on a date for revenge, because the husband got a bj on his birthday while drunk and thinking it was his wife. I didn't like or agree with her, but he should bring a women home and spend the night in their bed while she sleeps on the couch. The guy always seems to get blamed or called names in these stories. I know its just a story, but hard to believe. Erotic stories are always better when they make sense. Even guys who like to share expect to be involved and not sleeping on the couch and wont tolerate their wife treating them this way. Once the sex is over, reality sets in. It might be exciting to role play if the husband gets off on being locked out of the bedroom listening to his wife have sex, But no-one could have that be the way they live everyday.

thilltellthilltellalmost 11 years ago
Give an inch she'll seek a foot.

Hard to combat a physical/emotional action with a cerebral response. He is spending way too much time reasoning things out instead of talking things out. It's obvious she has talked things out with her lover and made decisions with little concern for hubby. I fear it is already too late and he should start decorating the love childs nursery.

THillTell

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
Tqm

I understood the progression,it is kind of like the frog in the pot of water idea,slowly

Turn the heat up,frog wont notice until it is too late.Problem here is the guy knows it has gone too far and then sits there like a lump...his wife took it from occassionally screwing to dating a guy and emotionally getting hooked, it has gone beyond consent and he knows it....and the story.fails to answer why hubby would allow it,not divorce his wifr,not even try to say no and tell her the consenquences...did hubby feel if he got a divorce mark would win the game?Does he think wife will eventually come back to him,when it is clear she prefers this guy?The problem isn't the progression it is that hubby when the progression goes too far turns into a lump,that doesn't make sense.Ending it here is a cheap ploy,it is the old 'you decide' kind of thing,that with this story is like reading a detective story and finding the last 20 pages are missing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
You Don't Torture

The one you love. Case closed. No love involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just one question

why main character didnt introduce himself honestly as a mental invalid, cause he couldnt hold any normal argument against his wifes poor explanations and justifications...at least he could pick up the rules of their deal at the begining of cukolding...sure that man have huge problems with comunications...why feel sorry for him.. hope they both end up slashed by some wrongly picked up serial killer ...waste of life

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
tqm you have written some really Great stories BUT this is crap.

The part of the story which I find the absurd is the argument that you have made in the story and hear the feedback section that any sort of objection made by YOU/ the Husband is actually a sign of weakness in that it enhances the power or traction of the other guys.

There are TWO serious problems with this and it is ruins the story

.

FIRST ... I have said many times for four . Extraordinary events require extraordinary circumstances or foundation . For you to argue that a married man cannot voice his objections to the out of control sexual behavior by his wife .... well that is just bizarrely twisted thinking . IF you are going to make that argument in a story like this ...you REALLY have to go into a lot more detail to "sell" this stupid twisted idea.

You don't. Simply stating that views/ perspective does not mean that is is "proven" or that the reader is convinced .

SECOND... If we assume this sort of twisted bizarre argument is the foundation of the marriage... what exactly is left? What exactly can the idiot husband -- which I guess in this case is YOU ? (LOL... ) object to? Does he in fact have ANY rights at all left in the marriage or is the entire marriage driven by whenever she wants to do?

THIRD can you please send over your nasty cunt whore wife over here so I can fuck her...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
reply to TQM

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD DEVELOP THIS STORY. I WHICH YOU WOULD. TO ALL OTHERS OUT THERE THIS IS AN BELIEVABLE STORY. SURE SHE IS AN CHEATING SLUT BUT IN THE REAL WORLD(NO LOTTO WINNER, DOT COM WINNERS, PARENTS WITH LOADS OF MONEY, 25000 MUSTANGS, ETC) I BELIEVE THAT AS LONG AS THE MAN IS GETTING PUSSY (OR NOT PUSHED TO HARD) HE IS GOING TO STAY IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointing

I am usually a fan of a well constructed Wife Sharing story. But this did not seem well constructed. There was nothing in the way of a relationship between the two characters, no sex, no intrigue, no chemistry from which to build. The dynamic didn't seem real or remotely apparent between this couple, they were less than friends and certainly didn't pass as lovers.

Even if you were trying to present this as a cuck story it failed. Other than one of the antagonists being a dick, the attempt at humiliation came across more like "there was this guy in the theatre that wore a big hat and I couldn't see the show, that I really didn't care about anyway." There was no worshiping of the wife, no denial of true feelings, no unrequited love, no passion, the story left you blank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh the next

shit writing a story. story ? wrong the the telephone book would be a novel.

-10 stars

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Didn't disappoint

Well TQM, that had the desired effect didn't it! Got a bit excited when I saw you'd posted another story, and it was just about what I would have expected. Seriously, are you going to do a sequel? If not then could ...... Ah, just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where is your self respect..........

TQM........

At some point, the dialogue to Jen," You really need to be single, so , My attorney will contact you ASAP.......We can then be fuck buddies, if I want to fuck a whore....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why would a man write this?

I mean you have to have some pride, some balls, but if this kind of humiliation gets you off than so be it. When I look at what is wrong with this country, people like you come to mind. One of the worst, non erotic stories I ever tried to read, sick little man.

tiredandoldtiredandoldalmost 11 years ago
Well crap!

Hopefully you have a 2nd chapter coming in which the wife realizes what she has done or the husband realizes she is a whore using him for financial safety. I see that there are discussions in which they talk about having sex but it is never clearly stated that the husband actually has any sex at all. Please correct this obvious oversight.

One star so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomeralmost 11 years ago
Really?

There won't be a second story. The husband here is going to continue to allow his wife to dictate the course of their marriage until she has lost all respect for him.

Where did all the real men go?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Exquisitely written exercise in masochism !

I hated this story, but couldn't stop reading. TQM is a master at triggering the fight or flight reflex. Loving Wife. habitués know his narrator will never ' man up ' . That's a lost cause. Long err short story - short : I rated this at five stars for sympathetic adrenaline released by author's craftsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mark doesn't want to be treated as second class?

Why the fuck would he even let a comment like that go without saying something?

Mark is SUPPOSED to be second class- he's not her husband. Making him an equal in a relationship he's not a part of is purely fucking retarded and only a husband with no dick would accept that.

The man's already cuckolded; there is no slow-burn here the way you're presenting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

Stupid premise, stupid dialog, Stupid relationship. Stupid author.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold stories aren't my thing. Even though TQM writes well, the subject matter was a turnoff.

Realistically, what we had was a story about a woman who marries a man, but wants to continue to have casual (as well as not-so-casual) sex with multiple other partners. This isn't a case of swinging, where both partners get to have sex with other people: it's a case of a woman selfishly fucking around "because it feels good" and despite the fact that it's affecting her "marriage" (the quotations are there because her actions make the word a farce).

So. REALISTICALLY, the husband should get out of the marriage, AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE, leaving her free to fuck any-goddam-body she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck YOU!!!

What an ass, you are a submissive cuck and you know it. We all waited, hoped and looked for him to show some balls at the end!

Listening to Mark and his wife at the door, all over, kick his ass and show her where her luggage is and make Mark take her with him. No man, even a timid one, puts up with this shit!!!

You are dishonest and a disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stopped reading when it just got stupid...

really TQM have you ever gotten high? You smoke a little and all of a sudden some stranger groping your wife's ass is ok??? What a fucking joke. Yeah, that evil grass, it'll just take over your body and mind and make you a different person. What are you 12?

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Yet Another Cuckold Story?

Admittedly I skipped pages when I began to see the cuckolding pattern occur. Same ol same ol!. I was more interested to see whether you would 'man-up' the husband or further demean his masculinity. Why in these stories does the guy just fold? The wife wants the freedom of been single in a marriage - fine. Then so should the husband follow suit. I will await your next story before voting either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Moer Please!

Please write chapter 2, this is awesome!!

pakmul48pakmul48almost 11 years ago
Groan

I kept waiting for him to be a man. Looks like it will never happen here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm confused...

"Now you'll read some stories where the husband suggests that his wife fucking around really turns him on. I'm not that kind of husband."

But until that point that was exactly the kind of husband he was. And after. So why the change? Not that he did anything about it mind you.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
I'm pissed

. When shecamehome at3:30 I would not be there I would have picked another slut at a bar and be at a hotel with her. What,s good for the goose is good for the gander I wonder how that would affect her game?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Let me guess.

In the end we will find out that hubby used to be a girl that had a sex change operation. That is why he has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 2??

I hope for all our sakes, That the3re will be a chapter 2 and hubby shows that he is enlightened enough to tell her shesw full of shit and with or without the spin it stinks. Hes got to turn this around now. Or wear the wimpy lable and this is just another cockold story. Can't somerone write a story where both partners are equal? What is this fad of cockolding? Is there a contest to see how many stories can go that way. What a waste of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was disappointed at you being a wimp! Your story became about you turning into a gutless pussy. Allowing the justification of your wife's wants while stepping on your life. Make the next chapter about you manning up!

SomehowyouSomehowyoualmost 11 years ago
Outstanding, 5-stars from me!

This was a very well-written story and very erotic. Is this really your life? Reminds me of when my wife was cheating on me. I wouldn't stand for it though and we got back together. It is funny now how that would both excite me and piss me off at the same time. You captured this very well here! Great job but I would have broken through the door and laid Jimmy out as cold as a block of ice. Please understand, You do not have to be stronger. There is always a great equalizer out there like a chair, a bottle, a table leg etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick to my stomach!

This was perhaps the most blatant case of cuck I have ever read. You need to "man up" What ever you pack in your trousers are certainly NOT balls!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Why waste words. Just score and move on.

Bev59Bev59almost 11 years ago
Be a man, kill the bastard

Wow, you're going the wrong way for me, stop this nonsense and get some sense or you'll be in my husbands court room crying your eyes out as he gives her everything you've got. Just my thought

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Slippery slope

First...it is very effectively written! I can feel Hubby's pain at each increment. It is cumulative, however! Hubby has NOT forgotten the beginnings of this adventure, nor the systematic little abuses at each step! He is also aware that he is NOT losing in this game...Hubby has LOST in this game, and he knows it! He has to be aware that Sweetie and her Bull will continue to escalate the issue.

It is clear that Hubby is looking at two options (with one of those options dividing into two solutions!) First option is if Sweetie maneuvers him to the point he comes to enjoy being a willing subservient cuckold. Second option is to come to a breaking point. Hubby really gave away any right - at the outset - to mount an offensive against her Bull! So he is left with leaving Sweetie. Either by divorce or by suicide! I think his breaking point is nearly upon them!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well-written drivel

Two utter fools. After the breakup, wife goes into politics and spins the gullible public as she did her ex; husband spends the rest of his life searching for his balls,

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Well Written, but

But, it cannot end well for anyone but the boyfriend.....the marriage is toast, she has already placed her boyfriend above her husband. While I find the story well written and the characters filled out to the point that I really dislike two, and feel sorry for the 3rd.....the slippery slope ends in a final crash and there seems to be no hope for recovery here. Love destroyed, a marriage wrecked, and a husband humiliated. Not really much to like about this story no matter how well it is written.

Peter_Peter_almost 11 years ago
Not finished

IMO this is a VERY good story, very well written! But it stops doesn't end. It needs a follow up and I hope the author provides one.

Ignore the idiots that just try their best to SLAM every cuck story! They are so insecure with they masculinity that they can't stand to read stories where a man's wife fucks someone other than her husband. Perhaps their reading skills don't include reading the description of the category

Please finish the story. 5* so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TQM A Chuck in reallife?

I've done a quick check on your other stories. You really do get off don't you, no matter what the humiliation is? YOU act so superior to any comments that you disagree with. I find you weak, so very weak. But obviously TQM you need to search yourself for your weakness. You tend to be arrogant too: but this arrogance is just a front. You are so pussy whipped, in fact seems like you lie it up the ass therefore you write what you do: Now You, Dear TQM, should understand the Risks.....

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all,

76 comments in just one day. I'm impressed. Clearly, I, and the subject, appear to be polarizing If you think ratings should appear, in aggregate, to form something of a bell curve, I seem to be the exception, either scoring very highly or very lowly. Comments range from the story being either well written or very poorly written. Comments range from either my characters are well developed or very poorly developed. Comments range from either "not another cuck story" to "a great cuck story."

One comment interested me - that I didn't first develop the relationship between the married couple - and this is true. I certainly didn't want to paint a picture of a perfectly normal loving couple which suddenly slides into extra marital sex episodes. Honestly, I didn't want to paint much of a picture at all.

You see, my goal wasn't to paint anyone as sympathetic or unsympathetic. You aren't told, going in, what their relationship was like. Instead you're getting a series of snapshots, starting from the first incident.

It is particularly "American" to want to know all in a story - to expect all the details, all the background, and figure out what is right, what is wrong, what is good, what is bad. Real life doesn't work this way. We do only get snapshots.

This isn't to say the story is well written. I like the idea of it. I like the turning of some phrases. I suspect the only way to judge this story is to find out how many people masturbated to it - something I don't have the means of finding out.

That's not an admission that the story is badly written either. I could certainly use an editor, but given I've done this, so far, for free, I'm unwilling to go this route.

The story was written exceptionally quickly. (And I type fast.) The ideas took some time to develop.

My main device was that there was little or no description of the physical acts of sex. The first time, the guy was high and remembered very little. The second time he could only see shadows and then nothing. The 2nd round with the second guy he wasn't even present to watch. Same with the 3rd guy.

Instead, the play was on the begrudging acceptance of his wife's growing desires for sex outside marriage, and his reluctant tolerance of the growing humiliations that accompanied it.

Another play is on the consent issue. His consent was never full, from the first instance, and he certainly never gave his explicit consent to the 2nd time with the third guy. But the wife saw full consent in the first instance, and used it to claim full consent for the future instances, to the point where her argument was to be asking for consent only to eat with the guy and use a different bed; but not ask for consent to fuck him, because, she'd argue - that consent was already given. She cites precedence as giving consent; she cites no obvious signs of opposition to consent as giving consent.

I'm surprised that some object to me answering these comments. It's seen as some kind of arrogance on my part. Well given the number of comments offering advice to a fictional character and the number of comments who treat me as the main character, forgive me for finding it a little humourous.

Last point for now - a couple of people think I'm arguing that weed can turn a normal person into someone who will let other men ravage their wives. That claim certainly is nowhere in the story. Throughout the story the husband claims to have rather liberal views on such matters to begin with. Let's end on that clarification.

samson801samson801almost 11 years ago
Awesome, one of the best

One of the best, and most realistic cuckold stories. Well written. Can't wait for more. Tired of the hardcore humiliation - this is perfect: The humiliation is simply a natural consequence of the wife taking a lover (better yet, a boyfriend) who is better in almost every way than the husband. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Husband seems to be an idiot

Wife keeps claim that he is consenting to things he obviously doesn't like. There is not reason why he shouldn't call her on that and say the extramarital sex has to stop if he wants. Not a good read.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 11 years ago
should've checked the author's other stories

Well written, builds tension, and I like the underhanded jabs at the "mature" and "enlightened" male allowing his wife to enjoy the company of others. But I read the thing seeing him come to a slow realization of what was happening, and hoping he would come to the obvious conclusion.

The "losing hand" discussion was the first tipoff that this guy is just a moron and not a loving husband wanting to give his wife the benefit of the doubt. He has LOTS of options. He has lots of options. He can get rid of the Jack, and if that doesn't work, discard the Wild Deuce he married. Either one would leave him with a better hand. If not winning, at least he wouldn't lose.

Seeing (belatedly) the author's other stories, there is NO chance of this happening. Pity, could have been a good story.

TQMTQMalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I think

the idea that the husband should break character and go Rambo - or turn into a man of action and strike back by leaving his wife is a rather American idea. I don't see the value in it.

Let's come at this from another viewpoint (if anyone is interested; and anyone is reading this). If you have a full head of hair and lose one strand of hair you're not bald. And losing one more doesn't make you bald. And losing one more doesn't make you bald. In general 1 strand loss doesn't make you bald. And yet, at some point you're bald.

The husband in this story wasn't thrilled with his wife fucking other men. The first time he accepted it graciously (for lack of a better word). He acted in an "enlightened" way. Having accepted it the first time he felt, in order to be consistent, he would accept it (again a bit reluctantly) the second time. He valued consistency (which is odd or not, depending on your point of view).

When the second guy wanted privacy and locked him out, he understood why a guy wouldn't want him there and put up with being locked out on the balcony. This was losing a further strand of hair. When the wife wanted it a second time with #2, consistency could give him no reason to ojbect. He'd already allowed it once. He was taking a nap anyway. They wouldn't see the guy again. But in this step, we've lost a further strand of hair.

When the wife wanted it months later, but back at home - consistency was the killer again. Why should location matter as to letting his wife fuck other guys? This was just one other lost strand of hair.

When #3 had him sleep on the couch with the bedroom door locked, this was one moe strand of hair from your head. Sleeping on the couch for the night isn't much different than sleeping on the chaise lounge on your balcony.

When the wife wanted it again with #3 again consistency killed the husband. He'd already allowed #3 into her pants. He'd already allowed #2 into her pants twice. The extra strand of hair here was that they'd be going out on a date first - no biggie given he was going to spend the night fucking her; and the final strand of hair was the change of location where #3 would spend the night fucking her.

Here's the thing - a full head of hair holds many strands of hair. Does anyone understand my point here? (It's an unusal analogy.)

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
LW should divide into two hubs!

Reading the comments my most often reaction came to my brain.

The Literotica owners MUST DIVIDE TWO HUBS THE LOVING WIVES. Sexual minority husband stories and sexual majority husband stories. Such stories, where the husbands is not any issue against wives have sex with others and only that the problem that bed room door is closed, yes such stories should be put into the sexual minority husband hub............The two reading crowd could avoid each other........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
duna you goatfucking dimwit

There are thousands of literate readers who understand the category definition but you want to change things because a dozen insecure morons can't understand plain English? Put down the crackpipe and stop fucking sheep, the syphilis is rotting what remains of your brain.....

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for me

Very well written, and the emotions come clear to the surface. Putting myself in his place, I couldn't do it. The only chance he has to get her back is to call an end to it. If she refuses, well Mark is going to ruin the marriage in the end anyway. Why go through all the pain while trying to keep her happy? Better to cut his losses, and make it plain to her that they are through unless she goes back to their original understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1 Star

I used to enjoy your stories, but this one was the pits for all of the reasons already stated. If you 'peek' in (not 'peak'), please go back to your former writing style. The milquetoast, brain-dead main character in this story was nonsensical to the point of being utterly unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

As someone who is married to a hotwife, I find this story a bit ridiculous. No wonder people who think that a cuckold fetish means zero self respect. I allow my wife to meet up with guys for hook-ups. She deserves some time to blow off steam. I would never put up with this crap, however. Of course the husband has another option. He could tell his wife to go to hell. In order for a cuckold fetish to work, there has to be a ton of love and understanding between husband and wife. Otherwise, you have a total mess like this story depicts. I get that some stories explore the darker sides of submission, but this story is presenting itself as a "true tale".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let the haters hate, they're like way too late....

Congratulations, my friend. You are being massively trolled by a gaggle of viciously misogynist, highly repressed, deeply closeted gay men. Your story makes their cognitive dissonance rage uncontrollably. Only a psychological master could conjure all that outside of the text, cause the entire platoon to trip all over their vapid diks, and make riotous, comical spectacles of themselves in public. More please. That kind of show is truly amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Namsbitch

God what a pompous turd you happen to be.Trolls or no trolls who makes you think your any better with your asinine rant. Jesus! Believe it or not your worse than the trolls. What a fucking waste of space you are. BTW This story was average at best Done a thousnd times in LW's and done better than this. Just another slut wife/cuck hubby. Same old same old.Boring actually. But I see you got more excited by the comments thn the story itself. Sounds like your the troll dipsshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ROTFLMAO

Truth hurts, don't it? hahhaa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Painful painful read. Brilliant.

5*.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A little logic.........

@ Offender Anon Where is the husband extramarital fun IN THE STORY?

I think the HUSBAND EXTRAMARITAL FUN WOULD BE TO GET RID OF HIS HOT WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hushpuppy540hushpuppy540almost 11 years ago
not good news

Time to check out on this deal, you have nothing here but suffering, maybe that's what you want, but if it were me does divorce sound about right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving it

want to be there to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Run Hubby Run!

Marriage is over. Time to head on down the road. Did not find this particularly erotic. After awihile the wife humiliating her spouse becomes to painful to believe Who would put up with this? Sci Fi. Non Erotic cuck tripe.1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"little logic" is correct

Syphilis has rotted your simple mind duna, leaving you with very "little logic" indeed - must be karma from all those goats you sodomised in Albania.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wife is looking for a man under all your liberal bullshit.

Who can blame her, as a man you are pathic, actually as a human being you are a spineless wimp. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Far

In the beginning they agreed with an occasional fling. Now she has taken it way to far

and hubby will not do anything. When Mark was at the house I would have knocked his ass out being an arrogant prick. Anyway it gone too far time to dump her.

wingman777wingman777almost 11 years ago
part 2 on its way??

Now that you've seen a lot of comment traffic, will part 2 appear any time soon?

greowulfgreowulfalmost 11 years ago
Dear Author,

The "going bald" analogy is a poor one for two reasons: First and most important, there's not much you can do about going bald; second, it's far more continuous and gradual than this. Allow me to put forward a closer analogy: Slowly being robbed blind by an overreaching loved one.

The first time, you drop a $100 bill. The loved one picks it up, and buys a new trinket. you watch it happen, but apparently you can spare the money and want her to be happy. You let it go, and revel in how you were able to make her happy without much harm.

A year later, she asks for another $100 for another trinket. You happily give it, anticipating how happy and grateful she'll be, and point the waymi to your wallett. She takes $300. There's not much you can do at the time, so you forgive because she seems happy (although you have some misgivings about the fact that she seems to delight in "puling one over on you"). She later tells you the trinket is more valuable than she thought, and she needs another $400. $700 is a bit more than you're comfortable with for your bottom line, but she assures you it's a one time thing for a special occasion, and you can manage until she pays you back.

A year later she wants a similar trinket. She promises it will be more like the $100 trinket, and that you'll get some enjoyment out of it too. This one has the potential for embarrassment if it's put on display, but she promises she will only share it with you. You give her your bank account information after she promises it will only be $100. The trinket ends up costing $1000, and she refuses to share it with you. This is way more than your budget allows. Moreover, she brings it out regularly, at the risk of grave embarrassment, and won't let you see or enjoy it. She just lords it over you, and then informs you that it will cost another $1000 per week to keep it.

When you object, she argues you agreed to $100, so what if it costs another several $1000? You agreed to be generous, right? You should be bound by your promise!

Your ending has the idiot say, "well, she has my bank information, I can't really do anything about that. And I DID agree to $100 every so often. What difference does $1,000,000 make over time (even if i don't have it)?" Lunacy. I don't care how gradual it is, there is a time where enough's enough, and there are several options.

I find it odd that you say closing the bank account, cutting up the cards, or reselling the trinket is distinctly "American." I would argue it's distinctly rational, and anyone who would do otherwise is a moron. I've seen some great British writers on this site, but comments like that fully explain why they have a bad rep among the folks that prize fidelity :-)

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Need Part 2!

So how does this little psycho drama end? Talking about a slippery slope this marriage is toast. Not only does the wife care less and less about the husband but the husband like a fool is convinving himself to do nothing but wait for her to come home. He should go out a get a "girlfriend since they have a open marriage now. This story points out the most obvious waekness in the cuckold relationship - the lack of respect most women would have for any man who let another man "take" them! So after Mark has disrepected him and her do they go back to be a loving couple? How can the husband reconcil with a woman who get off on humilating him and making him second class in their marriage?

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
TOM - Response to your comments

I think your going bald strand by strand is a good analogy of what is happening in the story. The first time she asked his consent to fuck another guy the husband was high. The seconf time she set up the situation so that he could not say no because the first time did not seem to effect their marriage. This time he was excluded and she asked him for another round of fucking with Jimmy the next day. Now the second time was all arrranged by her to such a point that had he refused he would be the bad guy. Never mind that they were both high the first time and never agreed to have an open marriage. So the husband failing to object seals his fate. Months later Jen decides to move on to the next stage to have a lover outside the marriage with the "consent" of her husband. She used logic to justify every put down or humiliation on him until she returns from Mark asking him if he wants to taste Mark's spendings (she had sucked him off). I understand the consent angle. I understand the bringing other men into their marriage. What I do not understand is why she would put her husband through this crap. Can't she feel how this relationship with Mark make him feel as a man? At this point, the husband is bald and there is no hair left. Either the husband finds a way to really communicate with his wife or he should just take it. The problem with taking it is that she and Mark are going to increase his humiliation and disrespect until he is wearing a maid uniform serving them drinks after he fucks her. . It seems as if the husband has firgured out Mark's game plan but he wants to put up with things just to save the marriage and spoil his goal. Is it worth keeping a marriage together no matter what the costs? The husband is not even getting the cuckold's pleasure of seeing another guy fuck his wife. So why would the husband continue to allow his wife to disrespect him so. It is not Mark or her lover that is the problem. The problem is that his wife has lost all respect for him and replaced him with her "boyfriend." She gets to fuck whoever she wants and he sits at home waiting for her return. She also keep a guy who will maintain her lifestyle and be there if she becomes sick and grows old. Note she indicated that she does not need to ask his consent any more because he has already agreed to this arrangement. I am glad that you are thinking about a second part. Thanks for an interesting story thus far.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous