Undressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,135 Followers

With her lips still pressed around the tip of the man's huge cock head, Penny nibbled at him and poked and flicked the tip of her tongue on him. She darted her tongue at the hole in his tip, which, like the rest of him, was huge, and it further promised her a spectacular show when he finally released.

She felt a wetness on her chin, so she tucked her lips on him a little tighter, afraid she was somehow losing pre-cum, but then she realized it was her own saliva. She was drooling.

This was only one of the sensations that were already pushing her body toward overload. She craved him, yes, but he was so hot for her that she felt the heat all the way down her throat. He was also so hard that he was quivering, and she could see his once white hard-on had a very noticeable flush of red to it.

Penny tongued him some more, drawing in more pre-cum, then she let the panties in her hands drop, and she moved her hands to his thighs, then around to his very nice and very clenched ass. His dick was so long that just to reach his ass, she had to throw her neck back, and could no longer kiss the tip of him, but just underneath the tip of him, still on his head, but not plugging his hole. And she watched as the pre-cum trickled out onto her nose, then felt it run between her eyes and stall in her right eyebrow.

She gasped, and as soon as her mouth was open, she threw out her tongue, lapped wetly at his cock's underside, then, finally and fully, took his head into her mouth. She sucked on him but did not stroke him or bob her head. Instead she relished the feeling of his incredibly hot flesh in her mouth, the rubbery texture, and the strong, solid core. Her tongue glided this way and that, fluttering here and there, opting for speed since it was too small to feel him and please him everywhere at once. Penny was swallowing instantly, not because he'd cum, but because she was still salivating for him as though he were the main course and she was starving, which, in many was, was very true.

Penny moaned and moaned, not doing it to communicate her pleasure, but on pure instinct. She had been in this position before, a nice cock head in her mouth giving her as much pleasure as she was getting from it, but before there had always been somewhere else to go. With this man's magnificent cock, even though she only sucked his head, her lips were almost stretched as far as they would go. She could take a little more of him in, and so she did, her lips passing the fleshy rim of his head and clamping in to reach his hard shaft behind. But then her mouth was truly full, so much so that she could barely maneuver her tongue, and she couldn't breathe at all. His cock tip was now teetering at the edge of her throat, cutting off her airway, but instead of giving up, though Penny couldn't tongue him or moan anymore, she could move her neck. So she bobbed on him, not really taking in more dick, but at least giving stimulation to what she already had.

Tears rolled from her tightly shut eyes and her face turned red, but for Penny that was all merely a distraction to be ignored in favor of the immense pleasure she was getting, a pleasure that became evident as she felt her own juices begin to trickle down her thighs.

Penny's fingers dug into the man's ass cheeks so hard they almost drew blood, but Penny was so focused she didn't even realize she was squeezing him.

Finally her body's need to survive overcame her desire to keep him in her, and she coughed, released him, and gasped for air. But even as she was catching her breath, Penny was licking at him furiously, not just his glistening head anymore, but his entire, monstrous erection from tip to base.

She knew she was a great cock sucker, but she could only hope that her talent was being registered by the stranger because she was too crazed to give him the proper attention to apply careful technique and craft. She was in a frenzy of need and lust. It was always about him, of course, but this time it was for her like never before. Usually she would make sure the surface of her tongue held a good amount of spit to lather up her man, but there was no time for that now, and so the saliva spilled off her tongue, slapped and splattered against his hot skin, ran down the corners of her mouth and chin; her tongue had a mind of it's own and yet attacked involuntarily.

Only when she made her way back to his tip did her mind and body begin to focus concentration again. She tasted his pre-cum, lapped at it hungrily, then pursed her lips right around his hole and sucked him and tongued him for more and more and more. As soon as he'd gone dry, she began lapping him again all over his cock, letting it, even as it dripped with her own saliva, slap and rub and strain against her face.

She let the entire wet, rigid length push up her, starting at her chin and then moving up her cheek, then alongside her nose, then over an eye, and across her forehead, leaving a trail of her spit and his pre-cum in it's wake. As the bulbous head hung over the top of her head, the pre-cum letting loose a drop or too into her hair, Penny's face was nuzzled in his enormous scrotum. She bit and licked and sucked at the skin until it was properly lathered, then opened wide and sucked in a testicle.

She moaned again, hot and heavily, and now she couldn't keep her hands on his ass. One hand came back around and began to stroke his slippery dick fast and hard, gripping it tight but her fingers still barely able to go all the way around and meet. Her other hand dropped between her legs and under her skirt, and two fingers found their way easily into her very wet and steaming cunt, while her thumb targeted her clitoris and attacked.

She had barely started on herself when she began climaxing. The man's nut was still in her mouth when Penny's orgasm struck, and so she howled into it and sucked it with the unreal but very serious intention of taking it down her throat. Her hand jerked him in a blur, and droplets of his pre-cum and her spit splattered off onto her fist. Penny's body jolted and shook and a bucked, her thighs felt like jelly and her knees burned on the cheap carpet, but there she stayed, making love to that giant cock because she knew to release it during her climax would've only taken pleasure away, not allowed more.

In fact, to stay up, she had to take her hand out of and away from her own body and grab onto it with her other hand for support. Even though that meant riding out her orgasm with no more direct physical contact to her pussy, direct contact with the straining erection was somehow more important and more pleasurable. Perhaps, she thought, it had something to do with the idea that this stranger's hard-on was strong enough to support her precarious weight.

As the orgasm went on and on, Penny had to release his nut to take a breath and so she could satisfy herself with the sound of her own lustful, passionate scream. But that didn't mean she left him alone. The frenzied licking and tongue thrashing of his cock continued but at even more rapid rate and a more serious urgency. She used her hands to whip his cock back and forth, and she pushed her face into it, slapping herself with him and belting out sounds of begging that were more defined than groans, but too garbled to be words.

And then, without a warning, the stranger was cumming. Penny was stroking the huge shaft with both hands (and enough room for two more), and the head was rubbing on her forehead between her eyes when it happened. Her eyes were closed, so she felt it first; an instant sensation of something thick and hot and heavy covering her face from above her eyebrows to the middle of her cheeks. Only when she felt the warmth quickly spread and spurt across her forehead and slide down her chin and jaw line did she realize this was a liquid; no it was "the" liquid, and just as her first orgasm was about to subside, another took it's place.

As much as she loved cum, Penny did not want it in her eyes, and so, despite wanting to see the flood, she kept them closed. But she held her mouth wide open, her tongue reaching out, and she strained with all her might to keep her legs from collapsing under her as she continued to hastily jerk this miracle man off. She identified the initial blast site for the cum, literally one inch above being right between her eyes. The cum surged against her in that spot, surging up to coat her forehead, or sometimes spraying up into the air, then raining down again in her hair. Down below, it didn't drip but poured from her face, running down her neck and chest, funneling across the tops of her breasts and disappearing in her cleavage.

As she let these sensations fuel her orgasm way beyond normal parameters, Penny realized that opening her mouth to catch the flowing cum had been a mistake. The curve of her open mouth actually made most of the cum flow away from her lips, and so she closed her mouth tight, curling her lips in until she felt the hot sperm flow over them. Then she would open wide and fast, catching what came to her and sending her tongue out frantically for whatever it could pull in.

Despite the massive load, she estimated that her multiple swallows combined amounted to just half a mouth full of thick, juicy, insufferably delicious jism. But, of course, she didn't even need a mirror to know that nearly her entire face was a mask of white, syrupy cum. The tops of her breasts were equally coated, and the top of her head was more than just sprinkled. And she couldn't even begin to guess how messy the cum that had run down between her breasts had gotten her; her entire torso felt wet as the sperm had spread out between her skin and her shirt.

Just as fast as it had started, it seemed, the cum flood stopped. Penny's orgasm followed a few moments later, and by then she was so worn out from the strain of everything that when she tried to gently lower herself away from the cock and to the floor, she ended up collapsing right onto her back. For a while, even though she kept her eyes closed due to the heavy amount of jizz resting on the lids, curvy eighteen-year old beauty saw stars. It took her some time to catch her breath, especially with the cum running into her mouth whenever it was open, but even when she'd calmed down considerably she was breathing fast, and her heart was racing.

She heard the man standing over her moving around, doing something, but she was too weak to even move her arms and wipe the cum from her eyes to look and find out what. And then she felt him straddle her, a knee on either side of her thighs. A breath caught in her throat as she dared to hope for something. But then she felt something move against her left hand. Her fingers, though wet and sticky, were amazingly free of cum, so she could tell right away what was touching her; the violet silk panties.

"Do you want to wipe yourself off?" the stranger asked quietly. He sounded short of breath, too, Penny thought.

"These are my panties," she said.

"Yes..." he replied, not sure what she was getting at.

"No," Penny said. And then she grabbed her skirt and pulled it up, revealing thick, naked white thighs, curvaceous hips, and in between, a bare, swollen, glistening pussy. "I mean, they're my panties."

The stranger made no sound to indicate he understood, but Penny knew he had when she felt big hands grab her shirt and roughly tear it open, spitting her buttons against the walls of the dressing room, and revealing a saturated bra, two huge, glossy breasts with a reservoir of white goo in between, and below that, a tummy completely smeared with cum.

Penny felt the man reposition himself as he spread her legs. And before she could even feel the thing touch her, the heat from his giant cock radiated strongly against her begging pussy lips. She knew, from having him in her mouth, that he was too big for her to fuck. But when she finally felt his still hard and still searing flesh lay down against the folds of her pink flower, she hoped to God that he would try anyway.

To Be Continued...

*

FOR MORE stories featuring Penny, check out 'Chaperone Makes Three', 'The Lunch Break Girls', and 'Watch and Learn'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,135 Followers
12