Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I was not sure where this was going to end or better what bright future destiny had for me, but sure in just a short time I was a new man; lying here totally naked inside my own home with a beautiful lady, with very strong hands moving allover my body repairing all the damage I made to it during the day. Fantastic I could say.

She moved from the right to the left and continued, with her hands massaging my right as also the inside of my left leg. I deliberately gave her more space and took advantage to it by even feeling the side of her fingers moving up and down, rubbing against my ass hole.

She stopped, 'Close your legs Sam,' she ordered while with her hands on each side of my knees she slowly and lightly pressed them together. Then she knelt with one leg on each side of my knees, felt her lowering her body and with her hands rubbed me with the palm of her hands from the neck down to over my lower back. This was done a few times covering the whole of my back as also the side starting from my arm pits, straight down along the side of my buttocks.

I loved this and well enjoyed every moment of this exercise. What is next, I was anticipating? With my roaring hardon pressed between my body and the hardness of the carpet and the floor; well I was very worried. I wondered if this situation is acceptable or she's expecting it. My brains were working overtime, trying to find a solution. I was lost in thought, the more I tried to find a solution the harder it became and the harder my little boy got. I was only just scared that he looses control and happens what came naturally, make a big mess automatically relieving myself from one end and humiliate me from another.

There seemed that there was no stopping to this as I was trilled again when I felt the light movement of her nails flowing over my skin, giving me shivers of pleasure, flowing through my skin into my body. Wow that was more relaxing than anything I ever encountered during a massage! That exercise did not last long, just covered the whole of my back and that time also included my buttocks from which the feeling went straight down to my genital area, with the unfortunate abrupt stoppage of the massage.

From the position I was still in and with the little movement of her body, I realized that Padme had straightened up her body, but was still kneeling in the same position she set herself in. I could feel the end of long nightie resting on my calves and ankles. She opened them a little further and the bomb I was expecting exploded.

'Turn over please,'

'What?'

'What do you mean what? Just turn over so I do your front.'

'But!'

'Don't worry Sam, I've seen a few of those, and hope you have a nice one.' I was shocked. Did I have an alternative; no? Well in any case every man has a dick like every woman had a pussy. So I slowly turned.

As I was on my back, she neglected what I had between my legs and poured an amount of baby oil over my chest and started rubbing it nicely. Now I could enjoy the beauty of her face and the determination and professionalism that she was exercising in giving me this massage. I watched her body movements, the movements of her hands, her nice small breasts flowing inside her nightie, just bare and no bra. The more I looked at her the more my hardness grew. She perfectly knew what I was thinking and how hard I was getting as every now and then she stole a quick glance at my manhood.

At this early stage with Padme around me, barely knew her, I was not ready for such a quick seduction. My brain started going round and round for a solution. Shall I fuck her; make love to her; if she asks. I didn't want to use her or anything like that, but if she asks should I refuse? It was just a thunderbolt in a clear blue sky.

Her hands kept working until she slowly moved to the right side of my body to massage the sides of my belly, naturally my hardon came into view. My eyes were focused on her, watching what she was doing, where she is looking. She looked at me, gave a sweet friendly smile and continued working.

'How do you feel?'

'Incredibly good; a totally new man!'

'And still I'm not ready yet?'

'Thanks Padme, I'm very grateful for this.'

She didn't say anything for sometime, she just continued with the massage, moving down to the lower abdomen and down to my legs. Her eyes were roaming all over my body and sure she gave my hard phallus more than a few quick looks. My legs were next. She dripped some oil on top of them starting from near my hard cock going down to nearly my foot, going down one leg and coming up the next until the last drop ended on the hard dick itself. Whether that was intentional or nor I could not vouch, but sure it felt deep inside my burning sexual chakra, as I came to learn later.

Now her hands worked rather lighter along my legs and much harder on my feet and toes. Slowly, slowly the massage was coming to an end, unfortunately. I was really enjoying myself, especially now looking at this beauty working on my body. The excitement she produced in me and the great feeling with her learned hands, sure it was more than shear pleasure that I didn't wanted it, ever to end, especially now that my body became so vigorous, ready to start anew. I was ready for more than another's day work and not to go to sleep.

My mind was going into another direction now, whether I should fuck her and continue enjoying the evening or ruin our friendly relationship. Until that moment she didn't show any desire to go further. I tried to wait but now her hands were working very close to my crotch massaging the area where my legs connected with the rest of my body, most of the time hitting my sack as also sometimes even my rose bud. I was delighted and grateful for offering her time and expertise for such a relaxing massage.

I was only scarred that this experience will just end without any sexual satisfaction, with the only alternative that I had to use my right hand; something which I had been doing for the last few weeks.

My last encounter was with a friend I had met on my last trip to the mainland, when I collected my belongings and brought them over here. She's a lady which I knew for many years, really from the University days, she got married and we always enjoyed a little bit on the side, whenever I been back in town. We were never caught and we always enjoyed making love and pleasuring each other, but since then I been masturbating, which was rather nothing like being inside the confines of a hot vagina of a very hot woman who wanted nothing but to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh as much as she can share with her partner. Naturally she expects the same respect, to be pleasured as much, or more.

Padme, her hand was very slowly flowing feather like above the skin on the inner side of my leg until it flew over my hard dick just touching it lightly with her finger nails. Wow I thought here it goes. The first shots of pleasure went like lightning through my hot blood stream. This was the first shock.

Her hand rested on my lower abdomen, exactly just a hair not touching the little hole at the end of my now much awakened, very hard mass of steel, jut not touching. Her hand started pressing my abdomen, then moving slowly downwards, under the head, slightly lifting it up, pushing further down until it hit the end. She used the left hand, while the right hand, covered in oil she had just poured on it, closed down on the sack which very delicately started to massage, with the nuts flowing nicely from side to side, and around.

This was really shear pleasure, pleasure which I never had endured during any massage I ever had been given. She really knew her way around and the more she worked with my nuts the more I enjoyed and loved it. She even teased my rosebud a few times, which although I'm not an ass man, very nice little shivers of pleasure started flowing allover my body. I must say I was in heaven, better than anything I ever had on a massage table.

Padme continued just totally absorbed, looking at the area she was involved in. Her left hand never moved. My phallus was resting on its' back over my pubic bone, throbbing with every stroke of my hearth especially whenever she touched my rosebud. I was sure that she was monitoring every hearth beat my hearth was beating. I was very relaxed, never felt so relaxed, that the urgency of ejaculating was not tormenting me so much, but, sure I was all the time on the alert. Shall I let my seamen fly, if it just let go, or take hold of my dick and squeeze it tight that no drop will flow out unless I release it. It was just a question.

Suddenly her hand turned and took my dick into her hand. She kept her eyes focused on my genital area, never at any time looked towards my face or shed a smile. She lifted her hand and with it straightened my hard dick upwards, with her right hand which she moved away picked the oil and dropped a few drops exactly on the opening, just inside my foreskin, and a few on the inside of her hand.

Slowly she moved her hand downwards exposing, very slowly the dark purple mushroom head until it was totally exposed. It got harder; wanted to explode. She pushed the skin down as much as she could; nearly hearting me then pulled it up again, ever so slowly, keeping a quite strong pressure of her hand around my hardness. She gave it a few more strokes and then her other hand again cupped my nuts, while for the first time turned her eyes towards me with an every interesting seductive smile.

'How do you like this, Sam?'

'Oooooh Padme that is great, thank you very much. I'm very grateful.'

'You'll sleep like a baby to night and sure with lots of dreams.' I just smiled back but while enjoying everything I nearly lost my load.

She knew what was happening as she strongly pressed my hard cock just under the ring with two fingers, which immediately stopped me from exploding.

'Oooh! You are a quick shooter.' I didn't say anything, just felt embarrassed. It was the first time a woman said that to me. I was shocked as I always thought that I was quite good compared with a few friends. My female mates, with whom I had enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh, always complimented me. I know that I always made my ladies orgasm and enjoy what we done together, but of course I never lasted too long either.

At that moment I was rather worried with her statement, but at the end I was not ready to exchange the pleasures I had enjoyed during these precious moments under the spell of her expert hands. I decided to forget what she said and hope that new ways of pleasure will be encountered in the near future. I just continued to enjoy these nice feelings of the expert way she used her hands on my little boy who until now I had enjoyed so many beautiful pleasurable encounters.

She kept massaging my still hard cock back to its' glory while she continued, 'don't worry Sam, there are natural ways and means how to prolong your hardness when you are inside a woman. I am trained to teach those kind of exercises too, and in a few weeks time you can get any woman into a multitude of orgasms, just flowing in the pleasures of the body; from one chakra to another; flowing and flying into pleasures unknown to most men and women.'

Hearing those words were like sweet music to my ears. With that I lost all control and the first shot hit straight over her nightie just above her breasts. The second short went further up just on the chin.

'Wow Sam, gee, that's really something.' She commented while waited for the third which most of it fell on her hand as she tried to block it with the foreskin, while pushing her closed hand upwards closing the foreskin around the top of the mushroomed head. This last shot and the ones after kept flowing from the little hole like lava moving over her hand rolling down the side of the volcano. 'That's seems to be it, Sam, your balls are empty, relaxed and ready to dive in a deep sleep of beautiful interesting dreams, waking up with a very hard monster, probably ready for another massage.' She ended her speech with a light squeeze of my nuts, her left hand opened, fully covered in white cream, while my little boy dropped down sleepily on my pubic bone.

Padme lifted her hand up to her mouth, 'let's see what it tastes like?' With that she stood up took a taste while she licked her hand with her tongue, 'next time you get a Thai Massage,' and with that she disappeared for the night. No good nights and no kisses. I was just left there on the floor flabbergasted of the happenings of the last hour including watching Padme licking my own semen. Unbelievable!

I rested there, still on my back, with my little kid still oozing cream on my pubic bone, a fully relaxed new man, but tired after unloaded quite a load of hot lava. In my own new world all kinds of dreams and visualizations were flowing, with wonderful days and nights, yet to come in the company of this beauty, who sure, knew not only how to pleasure a man but more how to enjoy it, herself.

I remembered the day I had a Thai massage, it was only once when I visited a studio while visiting Amsterdam. I was very impressed with the small bodied Thai girl from Malaysia who probably brought over for such work, flowed over my naked body for over half hour. She even asked me, for an extra, to satisfy my hardness which I was very happy to accept. She had a very tight little hole which I must say was delightful.

After a hot shower I lay on the bed and entered immediately the world of dreams. It was after eleven, and then I realized how long she took massaging my body and tormenting my little boy. But when I found myself under the covers, he became happy and quite causing no more problems for the rest of the night.

My hardness now was evident. I thought I was still in a dream when Padme came to wake me up the next morning. I thought she was rolling over my naked body with her nakedness. It really took me some time before I came down out of sweet dreams back to normal life.

'How was your night, Sam?'

'Fantastic, very relaxing except for a terrible dream from which I woke fully covered in sweat.'

'So no sweet dreams?'

'Oh! Yes I had some sweet dreams too, maybe I was still sweet dreaming when you woke me up. There is enough evidence under the covers.'

She moved her hand under the covers and trapped my little boy with her delicate hand; massaging it slowly as she moved her hand along its' length. 'You really being naughty, Sam. So what about your sweet dreams?'

'Well, the dreams came including a horror one which woke me up shouting, but could not remember anything what happened. I switched on the night light and sipped some water. Then I lay down again and in the darkness of the room I remembered a very interesting dream of a beautiful Thai moving her naked

+ body over mine, with a film of oil between us. Her whole naked body sliding in all directions massaging my back, my buttocks with her legs moving along my legs and feeling the tickling of her, you know, her bush as I was lying down on my stomach over the towel. The way she was sliding all over my body was mind-blowing. My little boy became hard, very hard and wow it was much better when I turned on my back, the thick pubic hair pressed and flowed over my mass of hardness.'

'Wow, Sam so you had a wonderful very naughty dream aye, followed by a terrible one.'

'No Padme, it was the other way around, but the one about the massage was very relaxing. I thought I was in heaven, surrounded by lots of coloured lights and nice smelling smoke flowing all over the room you know, something I would have never wanted to end.'

'Have you ever had a body to body massage?'

'I thought about it many times during my journeys, but not yet.' I lied. I don't know why but I wanted her to know that that was new pastures for me. She may feel proud that she was going to be one to take me through new relaxing and pleasurable experiences, which of course I was looking forward to.

By the time I was ready it was about nine, she had already done all the washing and hanged it on the line in the garden. Then we had breakfast together and as it was Saturday it was shopping day. On the way to town I told Padme that apart from the normal shopping we are going to stop at different shops to buy her some new clothes. Her face became crimson red. She begged me not, as she had no money. I told her that as I have found the right girl to look after my house and my needs she must also look beautiful and what I am going to buy for her is just a present and refuses none of what I have in mind.

In the end, we settled that she should need two pairs of Jeans, Blouses, Cardigans, Overalls for the working day, a couple of dresses, and most of all night dresses and underwear. It was a great shock to her when I mentioned the underwear and the styles I suggested. Her face became totally red with embarrassment.

Since we arrived down town, we visited a few boutiques to have a look at what is available and then settled to the best two from where we bought all the clothes like the Jeans, blouses, cardigans and dresses and of course a couple of overalls. Within two hours we were finished, the sales girls were very helpful at bringing her the right clothes and I chose what I thought were the best that fit her body perfectly together with her agreement. The problem was that she was too excited to believe what was happening. Fitting wise she had no problems as she had a cute body which could easily be fitted with the best.

With baskets hanging from our hands we moved to the best Lingerie boutique in town. I told the lady, who was in her mid twenties what Padme wanted to choose, for her new wardrobe from normal fitting cotton panties and bras for daily use, sexy ones for the evenings, nights and outings. I also wanted some rather cozy full length cotton night dresses as also a few of the most revealing sexy short cut ones in the best colours most suitable for her light brown skin. Padme was really embarrassed, her face was crimson red, seeing me talking to this lady in a language she couldn't understand except for a few words, choosing all the types of lingerie which was so revealing.

The lady took Padme in one of the cubicles with a handful of different bras and panties and it looked like she spent hours fitting her up. I was wondering what they were up to and how beautiful she must look in all those beautiful exciting materials. When she came out she was nearly crying with excitement. She thanked me and told me that there was no way she could repay me for what I have done to her. She was further embarrassed when I paid the bill. I asked her if she was happy, for which she answered that she was very, very happy and no body had ever treated her like this not even her family who loved her very much.

"After we done the shopping for the various needs as regards food and other items for house keeping, we stuffed everything in the car, had lunch on the outskirts of town and drove back to the Villa arriving early afternoon. Settling in, I went to my room for a shower and a much needed rest while Padme went to her room with all the baskets. What happened in her room I don't know, but I could picture easily what was, she doing. I had a happy sleep until Padme woke me up in the early evening. She knocked on my door, and then entered slowly with a great smile on her face wearing one of the new overalls. After preparing the evening meal she asked me if I still wanted a massage.

After what I had enjoyed the previous night and in the hands of such a beautiful lady, I didn't refuse. Of course not! She went away to bring the materials, oil, towel etc. while I prepared myself by taking my clothes off.

When she came back with the things, she wore one of the new night dresses, a cardinal red coloured with matching panties. The nightie itself showed a lot more of her body than what I had seen the precious day.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers