Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

'Thanks Sam for the clothes, they are lovely. The fittings are perfect and what do you think of this nightie?'

'It just suits you fine; perfect fit and transform you into a goddess.' I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. My desires for her body became a priority, but I've decided I take my time. She promised me a Thai Massage and sure it comes; if not today to morrow.

After I lay down on my stomach she pulled down my briefs all the way out of my legs. I started to wonder what was going on. This was the second time now, or am I getting a Thai Massage. That could be very lovely, maybe better than I enjoyed in Amsterdam years ago.

Many questions came to my mind. Is she seducing me into something, or she is testing me? I knew she was very happy and sure as hell very horny too. I was also sure that she had spent the whole afternoon trying one set of clothes after another in the privacy of her room.

She worked her way over my back legs etc. like a real pro leaving no muscle undone until she started working on my buttocks, the inside of my thighs getting very close to my balls and ass hole.

My cock startled and with the intrigue, shot up to high measures, harder than a steel rod. When she finished she started a soft erotic massage with the touch of her finger nails going over my buttocks, my lower back to the side of my thighs then to the inside by leg getting close to my balls, over my balls across the center point of my ass hole, up the crack and back again a few times. This sent my andreline to high pressures with my cock wanting more than explode. She abruptly stopped, patted my ass a few times as a sign to turn over. I sort of reclined. I was feeling embarrassed with such a hard cock which as soon as I turn, it will come directly in her eye sight, but after what happened yesterday I just turned over and let her enjoy the sight.

She looked at my steel hard cock as I settled, complimented me on the size and took my balls in her hand. She started feeling them slowly, moving them around in the sack in a sort of way, massaging them. It took her only a few moments. She went back to work on my body and worked all through while she left the pubic bone area for the end.

By now my cock wilted as I didn't get any more stimulation, but Padme, when she finished with the pubic bone she took a generous amount of oil and started massaging my cock and balls. My cock stood at attention quicker than a soldier after a shout from the Sergeant Major. She massaged the whole length and had a great way in massaging and masturbating. My balls in her other hand were being moved from one side to another in their own environment.

The feeling was incredible and I was worried of getting too excited before I really desired it. It was enough that I came too quickly, yesterday; I didn't like to be embarrassed again. I tried to hold back as much as possible but at times the way she was massaging it put me very close. Then she stopped, held my dick again in her hand and when I had relaxed she started again. She did this a few times maybe four and five. I was sure that if at that moment I had to let go, a deluge of cum would have blown out of my testicles at highest pressure possible. As she stopped playing with my dick she patted my hard cock a few times and sort of ordered me.

'Sam better go and have a good shower. When you ready lie down on the bed...and don't blow that load you've collected since yesterday.'

This last statement sent my mind flying into dreams that maybe the moment of fucking this young beauty had arrived. I asked myself, many questions... is this true or I'm just dreaming. I took the shower she ordered, soaped myself well and after rinsing myself I dried myself, well, too. I took my time, moving round the bathroom, doing my hair, checking myself in the mirror, making sure I look the best.

As soon as I entered my bedroom she had already arrived with two mugs of black coffee. I was naked and she was looking radiant in the red nightie.

'Sure you like a coffee Sam?'

'Certainly yes, I do.'

So we settled down on the sofa I had along one of the walls and while drinking the coffee Padme started telling how grateful she was for what I had done and bought her so many beautiful clothes.

'Have you tried any?'

'You know I did, Sam. Everyone woman loves to enjoy beautiful clothes, especially such beautiful ones as you have ordered. Yes Sam, I tried most of them and the underwear is great...Look at this nightie, isn't it beautiful.'

'It fits perfectly and makes your body beautiful.'

'Thanks Sam, for everything...I'm very grateful, but please don't embarrass me again, next time I pay for them myself, but I still let you the option to choose what you think makes me most beautiful.'

'I'm happy for you Padme and thanks for massages. They were great.'

'I promised you a Thai Massage, yes. That may happen to morrow... Yesterday I massaged your little boy until relaxation... to night I stopped but I will continue that now before you go to sleep, if you lie down on the bed.'

'Now or later?'

'Now Sam; I'm getting tired and like to retire.' I just stood up and lay down on my back in the middle of the bed. She came over and without any ceremonies started to massage my dick without any oil, just playing and feeling it with her own hands, pulling the foreskin back, forward again, squeezing it, pumping it until the first pre-come started flowing. She stopped. Still holding it and moved her head down and started licking the little hole where the pre-come was flowing from.

It did not take her long before she pulled the foreskin back and inserted most of my hard dick into her mouth. Wow, I couldn't believe I was getting a blow job, and what a very good blow job it was. I wanted it to last as long as possible but with her tongue moving around it within her own mouth and the way her lips moved around it, I gave Padme a sign that I was about to shoot.

She kept at it and I was assured that she likes to have all the stuff inside her own mouth. It was perfectly great with me. I just concentrated to last as long as possible, just to keep enjoying the sexual pleasures which she was bestowing on my body. But sure at times it was too much and the end came rather quickly, I shot all my cum that I had collected straight into her own mouth.

She licked every drop and when she was ready she came up to me and gave me a kiss on my lips during which time she unloaded some of the sap she had still inside her mouth and around her tongue. She kept this little game for a few minutes and I can say I really enjoyed the taste. Then she drew away, looked into my eyes...

'Sam, sorry to say goodnight, but for now this is as far that I can go... I wish you can take care some of my needs, but maybe later... I'm not ready yet.'

'Padme, I haven't asked for anything; yet.'

'I know Sam, but I know that you desire me and want me as much I like to have you. My sexual ego is also very strong, but sure we may satisfy our egos, maybe sooner than we think. Goodnight Sam,' and with that she brushed her lips against mine and left.

I was perplexed. She made me horny again. She left me with a big hard on ready to explode even after she satisfied my earlier troubles which she brought on me. Now I really had to think a lot and dream a lot. Soon she said; she was getting ready to let me enter the cradle of all male's desires. The temple of Venus.

Her hot volcano of love and pleasure had started to heat up that in the end it will erupt and satisfy our sexual hungers. It was true I had been craving for her hot vagina. I thought that I was close to satisfy that desire; a desire which she also had. I turned many times in bed, alone, just me and my bed covers until in the end I think I had slept. It seemed quicker then I thought I found myself waking up about nine the next morning with Padme next to me with a cup of tea and under the bed covers, the biggest hard on ever.

What shall I do, tease her. I decided to stay put, be democratic and wait for new issues. All I knew was; that to night she was going to take all her clothes off and massage my body with her own. Thinking about that was making me hornier. After I had my tea I moved to the bathroom to face the morning rituals.

It was Sunday, therefore I had decided to no work and no cooking. I had already promised Padme to take her up the hills overlooking the villa and have lunch in one of the scattered restaurants. We had a light breakfast and just after midday we left. She wore one of the new pairs of Jeans together with a blouse and a thick cardigan. Weather was always cooler on top of the hills. The locals call them mountains but they are only about five hundred meters, the highest. The views from over the hill were breathtaking, especially with the greenery around and the sea in the background. After a very appetizing late lunch we drove around through a panoramic road around the top. The views were breathtaking. The sun was closing down towards the horizon. Although winter, it looked majestic with all the reddish colours slowing dying as in the end the day dissolved into the night. We took a different direction which gave us more time to enjoy the setting sun and by the time we arrived back at the villa the end of the rim of the sun was just disappearing.

******

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers