Unfriended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw them as one of your favorites on your Facebook page, of course," he said with a broad smile.

She planted a huge kiss on Don. "Thank you, Don. I don't know how to repay you." Then she paused and got a serious look on her face. "Yes, I do know how I am going to repay you, but it will have to wait until later tonight." Now Brenda was the one with a big smile.

Blue October were well up to her expectations, and they left the club after a wonderful evening. Later, as they walked into Brenda's place, they began kissing passionately just inside the door. Brenda wasn't shy, but she had been taking it slower than usual with this guy that had been courting her. She hadn't wanted to scare off someone who seemed to want a serious relationship. But now, passions were running high within both of them. The connection of their lips seemed to generate electricity by their very touch. They were trying, with some difficulty, to remove each other's clothes without breaking the electric kissing session. They managed to remove everything from above their waists allowing Don to take two handfuls of Brenda's lovely breasts. He moved his mouth down to one of her tits and began creating more electricity with a mouth to nipple connection.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Brenda breathed. "I love having my nipples sucked."

Soon Brenda grabbed ahold of the front of Don's pants and began pulling him towards the bedroom. At the foot of the bed, Brenda dropped to her knees in front of him. She quickly opened and pulled down his pants, and his nice sized, very hard cock sprang out, pointing directly at her. Without hesitation, Brenda pushed her mouth down over the head and began licking it. Soon she was taking it deep in to her mouth and then pulling back and licking it all over.

Don's excitement soared. He was thrilled that Brenda was so excited and uninhibited. He was enjoying every second of this wonderful blowjob. "This is the best head I've ever had," Don thought. Then he could feel himself about to come. He pulled back quickly and looked down at Brenda. She looked disappointed, and her mouth was going for his cock again.

"Hang on there girl. I've got other ideas for the first load."

Brenda smiled and then gave a fake pout pushing out her lower lip in an exaggerated manner.

Don pulled her up and then began undoing her pants. When he had them unsnapped, he pushed her back on the bed and pulled off both her pants and underwear at the same time. He was more forceful than usual, but Brenda seemed to like it, and Don didn't want to slow down.

Brenda spread her legs, fully displaying her almost bald pussy. She had shaved it all except for a small patch above the crack. Don was mesmerized and pushed his face into it. Her odor and taste were heavenly. Don thought that this was a pussy he wanted to eat often.

Soon Brenda was raising her butt off the bed as she pushed her pussy into Don's face.

"Oh my god, Don. I'm coming already. She was grunting, her eyes staring at the ceiling but not really seeing it. Her body tightened and then relaxed over and over, as the waves of orgasm continued for about a minute.

Don could taste Brenda's cum. "She is a gusher," Don thought. He loved it. He loved the taste of her cum.

Brenda couldn't believe how quickly he had made her come. "Oh my god, oh my god." She tried to push Don back, but he pushed forward determinedly and attacked her now hard clit again. He was determined to make her come a second time.

Don really went after her clit now. It was much bigger than when they started and he sucked and pulled on it with his mouth. It was almost more than Brenda could handle. The feeling was electric. She knew he was going to pull another come from her by sucking on her clit that way. It was like he knew exactly what turned her on.

"Oh, yes!" Brenda was straining with her hips off the bed again. Another orgasm was washing over her body in waves. It was even stronger than her first come and her body jerked and thrashed. Don's attack on her clit was relentless and he was rewarded with more of her flavorful cum as it poured out of her pussy.

Don lifted his wet face from her pussy. He almost regretted the separation but was becoming too desperate to wait any longer. He moved above her naked form, and slid his dripping cock between her spread, glistening lips. Thrusting forward,he mounted her, giving it to her hard and fast. For the next thirty minutes, they were lost in their passion. They switched to a number of different positions and finally he was pounding her again in the missionary position. They both had a tremendous final orgasm and collapsed as two almost lifeless bodies beside each other. They both knew this was no short term affair.

-*-

They were married in a simple ceremony, attended by a large bunch of their friends and family. Besides her family, Brenda's social circle was all there, and it made for a large crowd.

During the next months, Brenda was so happy and loved their married life. She was always dragging Don to events and parties, and posted lots of pictures of them and their adventures. Brenda enjoyed keeping people up to date on the little events in their lives. She seemed very proud of her guy, and it made Don feel special. He wondered if anyone really cared about the details of their lives, but she always got many positive responses on her Facebook posts. Don loved that she seemed so proud of their relationship and their lives.

-*- Present time

Terry had just got back from her meeting with Don, and was sitting in the living room of her and George's big home. Vaulted ceiling with a large fireplace running up the back wall. Terry had lit the gas log and was sitting staring at the flames as she thought about their lives. The four big bedrooms, family room and exercise room, it all seemed like too much now that the kids were gone. She had been thinking of talking to George about moving. She had thought they needed a change in their lives and in their routine. But now of course, change was coming. "George couldn't keep his dick in his pants and now they were both going to pay the price," Terry thought.

George and Terry had been married for twenty-six years and had two grown children and two young grandchildren. When they were young, Terry and George's family had been close friends for years, so they had known each other since grade school.

Shortly after George had completed his MBA, he was back home visiting family. He had worked hard for six straight years, and now he had the paper to prove it. He was a young man and felt at the top of his game, ready to take on what the world had to offer.

George's parents were as proud as two peabirds of their young man and were throwing a graduation party for him. It was an outdoor affair in their large backyard. They had hired a caterer, and the place was all set up.

Terry was glad to go with her parents. She hadn't seen George for years but always like him when they were young. Terry was way too young for him at the time, but he always teased and flirted with her. She could remember him telling her she would be beautiful when she grew up, and it was the first time she found herself blushing at a boy's compliment.

Now she was only nineteen, and George was twenty-six. When they first walked into the backyard, George knew who she was. While he hardly recognized the young woman herself, standing there with her parents, he knew it must be Terry.

Wow, she did grow up to be gorgeous. She was tall, blond and very graceful. As she stood there being greeted by George's parents he could see her poise. As he stared, George thought she looked like that German girl on the beer bottle. He couldn't keep his eyes off her and walked right up behind his parents.

George looked directly into her eyes and said, "Wow, look at you. All grown up." He started asking her what she had been up to as both parents strolled away. It was apparent they had some catching up to do, and the parents could feel where the couple's attentions were focused.

After the initial conversation they drifted separately around the crowd talking to various other friends, but they kept coming back together. Each time George prepared an initial question, so he always had a reason to keep approaching her.

Terry was enamored with George at the party. She could tell he was paying particular attention to her throughout the evening. Even if they were just friends, she was proud of him. He had obviously worked hard getting his degrees, and from what he had told her he had taken a good job in the San Francisco area.

Later George saw Terry and her parents, talking to his parents. They were near the gate and saying their goodbyes when George walked up to them. He stood near Terry and quietly thanked her for coming. "It was great seeing you again. I would enjoy it if we had more time to catch up. Would you be open to dinner tomorrow night?"

Terry smiled and looked him right in the eyes. She wanted him to know she appreciated him asking. "Sure, that would be great, George."

-*-

Over the next two weeks, they went on a number of dates. George made it clear how much he liked Terry and although they had kissed at the end of each evening, the final evening they necked in his car for about fifteen minutes as he was dropping her off. "Terry, I'm going to San Francisco, but I won't forget about you. If you are open to a long distance relationship, I would like to somehow keep dating you. I know we can find a way to make it work."

They did make it work, and romanced each other electronically over the next year, before deciding to make their relationship permanent. They married in a large wedding 18 months later and Terry moved West to be with George.

-*-

Now they had been married for twenty six years. In those early years, they were a team raising the kids, George working on his promotions, Terry keeping the home-front going. In the past few years with the kids out of the house, things changed. They didn't seem to have that old family team spirit of the early years. Plus George had always been focused on his career but had come to realize he probably wouldn't make it any higher than VP. You needed tech savvy these days and he just wasn't comfortable with complex technology. It was like the younger crowd was speaking Greek sometimes.

-*-

George and Brenda had worked together off and on since she had started at Davin Construction. George was the VP of Marketing and well established in the firm. Brenda worked in the finance group, and as a vendor partnership manager. Sometimes marketing would be working a promotion with a vendor, and this regularly put Brenda and George together in various meetings.

Brenda was always talkative and smiling, and George found it fun to flirt with her. Generally, he didn't flirt with the women around the office. He wasn't sure many women would flirt in return, but Brenda was a special case. They seemed to really get along well together.

In the past couple of months they had grabbed lunch together a few times. It had been mostly with fellow colleagues but a couple of times they had gone just him and her. Recently he had started complimenting her on her clothes and hair. Brenda had been trying to dress more nicely, and had even been wearing a little makeup.

Brenda felt George's extra attention and knew he was attracted to her. It felt good to be able to attract a man, especially someone as good looking as George. She caught herself thinking about him at times, and even wondered if he was good in bed. It can't hurt a girl to daydream, she thought.

One Wednesday at the daily morning briefing George approached her. "Brenda, Greg told me you were talking to Ace Construction about a partnership deal. I'm meeting with them on Friday about a project and would like to know more about your connections."

Brenda smiled, "I'm swamped tomorrow morning, but should be able to find the time to meet with you later in the afternoon. Would 4pm work?"

"Sorry Brenda, but I'm in meeting all afternoon. George saw his opportunity to get closer to Brenda and said, "Would you be able to go to dinner tomorrow night? We could have a nice meal and discuss the Ace partnership? I promise to take you to a nice place." George had a big smile on his face.

Brenda knew George had more on his mind that his project. She felt a little flushed thinking about going to dinner with him. She gave him a smile and decided to tease him. "George, I'm a married woman. I can't go out with you." He could tell she was teasing.

"I promise to be a gentleman... at least during dinner", he said then winked.

Brenda knew she shouldn't be flirting with a guy like this. After all, they were both married. But it was only dinner; what would it hurt? "If you need to know more about Ace then I guess dinner is fine", she tried to act nonchalantly. "As long as you are taking me someplace nice", Brenda winked.

-*-

The next morning Brenda took extra care with her clothes and makeup. She even shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy hair in the shower. Brenda had no plans to do anything sexual with George but it was fun feeling a little extra sexy.

At the beginning of dinner, Brenda was feeling guilty. They were out at one of the nicer restaurants in the area and she was there with another man. A man who liked her and had been flirting with her for months. It felt like cheating. But, Brenda tried to not over think it. George was such a gentleman. He was so sophisticated and easy to talk to. She didn't plan to do anything besides have dinner. Soon she relaxed, and they started enjoying their time together.

"Brenda, you look beautiful tonight."

Brenda blushed, "Thank you, George."

Eventually, they were touching hands across the table as they talked. Brenda could feel her heart race. She felt the thrill of being wanted, just like it had been many years ago with Don. "Why does George want me," Brenda thought. "He's a good looking man and could go after women much better looking than me." Brenda had always considered herself average in the looks department.

She wasn't one to wear a lot of makeup, and she had on a few extra pounds. But as she sat across the table and he looked at her she could see desire in his eyes. A desire that thrilled her even if they were only going to have dinner. "I'm not letting this go any further," Brenda thought. "I love Don, and even if George excites me, I am not going to bed with him."

-*-

Over the next few weeks, George would go out of his way to talk to Brenda at work. She could tell he was interested in her and enjoyed the secret thrill that came with her budding relationship with him but Brenda wasn't sure he was going to ask her out again. It had been about a month since their dinner day and he hadn't mentioned them going out again.

Finally, he stopped by her desk one day, "Brenda, could we talk at dinner again."

Brenda couldn't help it. She was thrilled. He did want her, and she felt giddy, like a school-girl. "Sure George, I would be happy to go to dinner with you again."

During their second dinner, George again told her what a beautiful woman she was and held her hand. They talked about their likes and dislikes and discovered they had a lot in common. They had a wonderful meal and George kept reaching across the table and holding her hand.

As they were walking to their cars, George stopped Brenda pulling her close to him. They looked into each other's eyes, and Brenda knew what was coming. Then he kissed her. She could feel her body flush and she readily kissed him back. As the passion built in their kiss, George opened the door to his Mercedes and put Brenda in the front seat. Brenda felt a thrill as George walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. They started kissing again, and Brenda could feel the wetness in her pussy. They were getting all horny kissing like two teenagers in the front seat of George's car. Soon George had his hand on her breasts, squeezing her nipple through her bra. The excitement seemed to go straight to her pussy, and she could feel the wetness building. Soon her hand was rubbing George's cock through his pants. "Wow, he has a nice-sized cock, and it's really hard," she thought.

George's mouth was near her ear, and he told her he could get a room at the hotel down the street. This shocked Brenda. "No, George I can't do that."

George went back to kissing Brenda, and soon his hand was rubbing her pussy on the outside of her pants. Brenda felt like she was in high school again and went back to stroking his cock. Suddenly George's hand was in her pants, and his finger was in her pussy.

"Oh my god, I am so wet," Brenda thought. She could feel the need to cum and then she put her mouth next to his ear. "Take me to that hotel," she breathed.

-*-

That was the beginning of their steamy affair. They had been fucking like bunnies now for the better part of a year. At times it felt like a grand adventure to Brenda. Having another man in her life and planning their get-togethers was exciting. It seemed like George was always working on getting them together.

At the Monday morning All Department meeting George and Brenda sat across the conference table from each other. As Bill from logistics droned on, Brenda glanced at George. George touched his nose. It was his sign to her; he was thinking of her. After the meeting, George stopped her in the hall outside the conference room. As the crowd cleared, George told her he was planning another trip for them together. Previously they had traveled to the same business meetings and then added a couple of days for themselves. This time, he told her, it was going to be all for them. They were going on an adult cruise.

Brenda was almost breathless with excitement. "Wow George, a cruise. That sounds so decadent. Are you sure we can get away with it?"

"Don't worry. I've got a great plan and we are going to have a wonderful time."

-*-

Brenda loved Don and adored the two kids, and she knew an affair could get her into real trouble, so she had promised herself to be careful. They only had sex by taking off early about once a week and had had a couple of wonderful times during some business travel. It was all so cloak and dagger, Brenda almost felt like she was living in a spy novel. She would travel to meet clients, and George would fly to the same city, and they would fuck like teenagers during her off-times in these different cities.

Both Don and Terry hadn't suspected a thing until Terry smelled woman's perfume on George one evening. After that, she made sure she gave him a big hug whenever he got home. It didn't take Terry long to smell the same perfume on him about once a week. Terry still thought there must be some other explanation. She couldn't imagine George as a cheater. But George had changed lately. They still had sex a couple of times a week but he was acting less romantic. The sincerity of his attention seemed to be replaced by someone just going through the motions. He loved to travel, but they hadn't flown anywhere in over ten months. That was a record for them without traveling. Then she received that little note. Just a few words, apparently from a colleague of George, but putting a name, Brenda, to the perfume. Her suspicions confirmed, Terry decided to hire an investigative service. It didn't take them long to find out most everything about the affair.

-*-

George had finalized the arrangements. He and Brenda were going to take a short cruise. It was adults-only and was set up to be sexy. They were supposed to be at a conference, but George would see that the company plans would be canceled at the last minute. Then he and Brenda could sneak off for the cruise.

"There are nude beaches, and we can have fun in the sun," George told Brenda. Brenda knew going on a cruise instead of the business conference was kind of risky, but the excitement of it all was just too much. She had never been to a nude beach.