Unfriended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, George, I'm in. Let's do it." That night she told Don about the 'conference' she would be attending in a few weeks and made sure it fit his schedule. "Don is so easy going," Brenda thought. He doesn't suspect a thing.

-*-

"Terry. How are you doing?" It was Don calling her from work two days after they met at the coffee shop.

"I'm as good as can be expected. What about you?"

"I'm mad as hell. I can't believe what those two have been doing. I'm not standing for it. I've decided I'm going to divorce Brenda."

"Yes, I understand. I'm planning to divorce George as well. Should we talk to them tonight?"

"No, Terry. I have a plan to get back at them. It appears this is going to end in divorce for both of us, but I have an idea on how we can get a little revenge. Are you up for a little revenge against George?"

"Absolutely, Don. It would be great not just being patsy in this mess. What is your plan?"

-*-

Don and Terry met for coffee again, and he filled her in on the plan. "Yes, we are going to let them have their adult cruise, but it's not going to turn out like they planned."

Over the next two weeks, both Terry and Don worked the details of the plan. The fateful day arrived, and both George and Brenda headed off to their 'conference in Miami.'

Brenda was almost out the door that morning, and Don stopped her. "Brenda, I have loved you for ten years, and I love our life and our two beautiful kids. I give my all to you in this marriage and trust you do the same."

Brenda thought it was a strange way for Don to be talking, but she was distracted. She was worried about being late for her flight. "Of course I do Don. I love you with all my heart."

Don just looked into her eyes. The words he was saying didn't even seem to register with Brenda. He could see her for the lying, cheating slut she had become. She had little concern for their marriage, her family, or for him as a man.

"What a selfish bitch," Don thought, but he decided to give her one more chance.

"Brenda, perhaps you should skip this conference and just stay home with the kids and me? Since they don't expect you at work, we could take the kids to Fun World and make it a family event. What do you think of that idea, Brenda? Just me and the kids?"

"Don, It's too late to back out now. I'm supposed to be learning about our new accounting system," Brenda lied. "My boss would be pissed if I didn't go."

Don looked at her dejected. He knew this was just another of her many lies. Lying, just like she had for the past year. "Fuck her," he thought and looked right at her.

"Have a wonderful time Brenda."

-*-

George and Brenda were on their cruise ship waiting for it to set sail. Brenda called Don, "I'm here at the conference hotel. It's going to be a busy few days, but I will try to call you in the evenings. I love you, Don." It was a short call, and Don figured they were anxious to get to their cabin and begin their fuck-fest.

What George and Brenda didn't know was that there were also two PI people that were already watching them and taking pictures. Within a couple of hours, they were already sending the images back to Don and Terry from the ship.

The next day George and Brenda were lounging around the pool. The sun was warm, and George had talked Brenda into taking off her top and hanging out topless. Soon pictures were streaming to Don with his half-naked wife kissing George by the pool.

Don kicked the full plan into action. He called Terry and told her it was time to temporarily shut off George's cell phone. They both had joint phone plans, and the phone companies readily suspended the service on George and Brenda's phones.

"Now, let the games begin!" Don said out loud. He logged into Brenda's Facebook account. Getting in was easy. Brenda used the same password for most of her personal accounts. Don then posted pictures of the lovers by the pool. He had fuzzed out the nudity, but it was apparent she didn't have her top on.

Along with the pictures Don posted the following -

[Facebook post]

I have loved Don, and he has been a good husband and father, but I have decided to take a lover. I don't care if Don divorces me. As you can see my new guy is quite a man and we are on a cruise this week. What do you think? Isn't he a hunk? And he is a VP of the company where I work so I'm moving up from that ole Don guy. In fact, I think I've already forgotten about him. I'll try to post more pics tomorrow.

[End of Facebook post]

"Don counted down. "Three-two-one," and then pushed send.

It was fun watching all the responses over the next couple of hours.

"WTH? WTF?" Friends were posting on Brenda's page she was crazy and asking how she could do that to Don. Everyone was telling her she had lost her mind and asking how she could post this crap. Most of the responses to the post were just one word, "Unfriended."

It was all working just like he planned. Don didn't know how long it would be before someone found a way to contact Brenda, but with her phone shut off, it wouldn't be easy.

A couple of hours later Don's phone rang. It was Brenda's sister, Carla. Don had always liked Carla. "Hi, what's up Carla... No, I haven't heard from Brenda since last night. She's at a conference in Florida... No, I haven't heard of anything unusual. Is everything ok...Should I be worried?... Ok, I'll let her know you called...Yes, I expect her to call this evening... Ok, bye."

Carla said she would call Brenda and then call Don back.

Don texted Terry and told her he had made the initial post to Brenda's Facebook account. "Go take a look," he suggested. "Here is a link to her page." Don shut off his phone at that point and went to bed.

-*-

When Don woke the next morning, he got the kids off to school and then turned on his phone. Carla had left a message saying she couldn't contact Brenda and asking if he had heard from her. Brenda had also left a text from some unknown phone number. She said for some reason her phone was dead so she had borrowed a colleague's and would try to connect again tomorrow evening when her conference activities were done for the day. So Don knew, that at least at that point, Brenda didn't know what was happening back home.

Later that afternoon he received a text from the PI team saying George and Brenda had left the ship and they were now at a nude beach. Pictures soon followed the text. Don smiled knowing he would have more ammunition for this evening's post.

-*-

Just as Don got home from work, he got more pictures of them laying on the beach nude. Then the PI struck gold. Apparently, George and Brenda had rented a private little cabana/tent on the beach and proceeded to have sex. It wasn't completely private and it was easy for the PIs to use their zoom camera. They got a five minutes video of them fucking.

Don had set up a cloud storage account. It was one you could share with people by sending them a simple link. He also gave the PIs the ability to post to the account, and they sent the video and all the pictures to it.

Don watched the video that the PIs had posted to the cloud account. It was difficult for Don to watch, but it showed Brenda sucking George's cock. He could tell she was going down on it as far as she could and saliva was pouring off her chin. After a few minutes, she moved up to straddle him and then slid down on him. A couple of minutes of cowgirl and then she turned and got on all fours, and George started fucking her from behind. Even though Don knew they had been having sex, watching the video really hurt him to his core. But now he knew he had what he needed. He was glad it was graphic. "Everyone is going to see the slut in action," Don thought. The investigators had even zoomed in on their faces a time or two, so there was no doubt who it was or that they were enjoying themselves.

Perfect, you fuckin' cunt. I've got all I need now. Don's brain seethed with anger. I'm gonna burn your cheating ass down. And, I'm gonna do it in front of all your friends and family.

Don went back onto Brenda's Facebook account and was surprised at the responses that had poured in since last night. Previously there had been a few nasty reactions from Brenda's 'friends' but now it seems everyone was piling on. "Wait until they see the next posts," Don thought.

Don posted the more pictures after having blurred out the nudity and then posted as if he was Brenda again -

[Facebook post]

Why is everyone so angry? George, my new lover, is a nice guy and is really well endowed. A girl has a right to get some strange dick, doesn't she? Just to show you what a lover George is I will post all the photos and a new video we made to my cloud account. It's my first sex video. ;-) I think it turned out well. Take a look and let me know what you think?

Can you see why I just can't get enough of this hunk? See how good he does me.

Oh, BTW, I haven't told Don about any of this yet, so mum's the word, please. To see my pics and video just go to - then a web address to the cloud account was added.

[End of Facebook post]

All the pictures and the video were in the cloud account. He didn't need to blur any of the images, and it left little to the imagination. Anyone that accessed the site could view them and with the account's web address on Brenda's Facebook pages, Don assumed the account would be getting a lot of attention.

"OK," Don thought. That should slam the door on everyone's illusion of Brenda as a loving wife and partner. They would all know now she is a cheating wife with little regard for her husband or family.

"I've got a lot to do now," Don thought. He had made an appointment with a divorce lawyer for the next day. He would go to the bank and pull half of the money out and deposit it in a separate account. He spent the evening canceling all the credit cards.

-*-

Within an hour Carla was calling Don. "Oh my god, Don. Brenda has lost her mind. I assume by now you have seen her Facebook posts?"

"Yes, Carla. I saw them this morning. Why didn't you tell me what was going on last night?"

"I wasn't sure what was actually happening. I couldn't believe Brenda had made that post. Don, have you seen her latest posts?"

Don wanted to come clean with Carla and tell her everything, but he needed just a little more time.

"No Carla. I decided I didn't want to see any more from that whore sister of yours. Sorry, I'm throwing anger at you. It's just that she has stabbed me in the back, and I'm done with her."

"Don, she posted more photos and a link to more explicit pictures. She has even posted a video of her having sex with that bastard. Has she lost her fucking mind? How could she do this to you? Everyone is calling me because they can't reach her."

"Don, I have to ask you this. Is she getting revenge on you? Did she catch you cheating and this is her revenge?"

"No way, Carla. I swear to god I have never ever, not once, cheated on her. I don't know why she wants to be a slut, but I guess she does and wants everyone to know it. Have you been able to reach her? What does she say?"

"No, Don. Her phone still goes straight to voicemail. I tried calling the cruise line. They said they didn't have a Brenda Primack registered on-board. Do you know this George guy's last name, Don? Apparently, she must be registered under his name."

"No, Carla I don't, and I don't give a shit either. I don't care if she never comes back. If you do talk to her, tell her I have to tell the kids what is happening. I will spare them the details and only tell them we are separating. I can't risk them finding out from someone else and apparently, everyone knows.

"Ok, Don. I am sorry for everything. Even if she was cheating, why did she have to let the whole fucking world know? Don, you are a good guy. You don't deserve this. I don't know why Brenda is being such a whore."

-*-

Don's phone rang again, and it was Terry. "My god Don, you really nuked them with those pictures, and I can't believe they got a video of them. That was very difficult to watch. Everyone at Davin Construction knows about the postings.

"Brenda's social circle included many from work, and the whole company is buzzing about their cruise adventure. About ten of our friends have already called me expressing their concerns and support."

"Terry, we've got all we needed, so I think we should turn on their phones again. It won't be long before they know the gig is up. Then they can try to scramble back, or maybe they will just stay on the cruise. I don't give a shit."

"Don, do you really think we did the right thing? I mean their affair is now so public. I think George may even lose his job. I doubt they will fire Brenda, but all of her friends now know about her affair."

"Fuck, yes, we did the right thing. They are liars and cheaters, and they disrespected us for the past year. They deserve this. Their friends and family now know them for the people they are. We only exposed what they were doing. We didn't force them to have an affair. Call me cold Terry, but I would give them more if I could think of a way to burn them worse. I'm gonna divorce that bitch so fast it will make her head swim. Fuck her, fuck them."

"Don, I loved George for so long. It's just difficult knowing it's all over."

"Terry, I could have understood if Brenda had come to me and said she wanted to move on or she wanted a divorce, so she could find another man. It would have hurt, but she would have respected me, and I would have respected her wishes. But the way they are carrying on. For fuck sake, they went on a cruise together. It's like they are rubbing our noses in it. They were down there fucking on some sandy beach while I'm taking care of the kids and going to work."

"Terry, you are a beautiful woman. You have raised your kids and now spoil your grandkids. And what did George do to you? He pushed you aside when he thought he could get some younger pussy. With your looks, you could have had all the men you wanted, but did you? Terry, let me ask you this. Did you ever cheat on George during your marriage?"

"No Don, I didn't."

"Well then, there you have it. I'm sure you fielded many advances in your day. I'm sure many men flirted with you hoping it would lead somewhere, but it didn't. You dedicated yourself to your marriage, and you now have a knife in your back for it. My advice to you is to get a good lawyer and get the paperwork started. I'm meeting with my lawyers tomorrow."

"I have already started the divorce, Don. I've already talked to them, and they are drawing up the preliminary paperwork."

"Good for you, Terry."

"I know you are right Don. It's just hard to believe my life is going to be so different going forward. But, I guess, different is going to be better. Better because the life I have living was an illusion. The reality is George doesn't really love me and has been fucking other women, probably thinking of them when he was having sex with me. You're right, Don. Fuck George. Fuck them both. I hope they rot in hell.

"Ok, Don. I will call the phone company and tell them to turn George's number back on. I will also call the PI firm and let them know their job is done."

-*-

That evening, after having put the kids to bed, Don was watching Sports Center and working on his second deliciously sweet rum and coke. His phone rang; it was Brenda calling. Don let it go to voicemail. For the next two hours, Brenda tried to call Don about every fifteen minutes. Apparently, she was leaving voicemails as well because Don could see the number of voicemails growing. "She knows the gig is up," he thought, then shut off his phone.

Don laid in bed but couldn't sleep. He knew the next week would be stressful. He was going to tell the kids in the morning that he and mom were having trouble and they wouldn't be living together anymore. That was going to be one of the most challenging conversations of his life. He knew they would be confused and tried to prepare for their many questions.

And Terry was right. These massive changes in his life were going to be difficult.

Don was hoping he could get joint custody of the kids. Splitting time with them would be the hardest. He knew it would also be hard for Brenda. She may be a cheater, but she was a good mom to the kids. And as angry as he was with Brenda, he did still feel love for her. She was intelligent and witty. They always knew what the other was thinking and always enjoyed their time together. He realized that you could somehow hate and love a person at the same time. "What a fucked up situation," he thought.

Don just wished her cheating had never happened. He knew Brenda craved attention and that probably made her an easy mark for someone like George. He knew she was somewhat needy, but he never considered her to be selfish. Boy, my views on Brenda have certainly changed in the past few weeks. She IS selfish, she is actively taking advantage of everything I can give and then does whatever she likes.

"She doesn't give a rats ass about me and my feelings," Don thought. I'm just someone helping raise her kids, someone to help around the house. Maybe, someone she could fuck when she is horny, at least when one of her boyfriends wasn't handy.

Looking back Don couldn't understand why he didn't see it before. Had he been blinded by love for a decade? How could he have been so stupid? I'll never let that happen again, Don thought. I believed she was the person I would grow old with. "What a pipedream. I was an idiot."

-*-

Brenda's phone had been sitting on the counter in their cabin on the charger and hadn't made a sound in the past three days. Now, shortly after the cruise set sail back to the states, the phone had started making all sorts of noises. She picked it up realizing it was working again.

"What the hell?" It looks like I have 23 messages. Both Brenda and George realized that was not good news.

"What's going on, Brenda. Why would you have so many messages?"

Oh my god, I hope something hasn't happened to the kids? Brenda was starting to panic. She could see many of the messages were from her sister, but none were from Don. She didn't know what to make of that but pushed the button, and it dialed Carla.

"What the hell is going on there?" were the first words Brenda heard. Carla wasn't finished speaking. "How the hell could you put that shit on your Facebook page? Have you lost your fucking mind?"

Brenda was totally confused. Why was Carla so angry? What shit on my Facebook page?

"That garbage about you being on that cruise with your lover George. How could you do such a thing to Don and what about your kids?"

Brenda was stunned. She felt her legs go weak. She staggered back and sat on the little couch in their room. She couldn't speak, and George could see the reaction on her face. Brenda tried, but nothing was coming out of her mouth.

"Brenda... Brenda, are you still there? What the fuck is going on?"

"Carla, how do you know about George and the cruise?" Brenda still wasn't processing what Carla had said.

"You put that shit all over your Facebook page and posted those pictures- and that fucking video. How could you do such a thing? I mean, fuck - you may hate Don but what about Mom and Dad? They are beside themselves. And your kids? You weren't thinking about them either? I can't believe you did that shit, Brenda."

"Carla, I don't have any idea what you are talking about. I haven't posted anything on my Facebook page in days."

"And I suppose you aren't on a cruise fucking some guy named George either, huh?"

"Oh my god, how do you know that, Carla?"

"Because it's all over your Facebook page! You and George on a cruise and there is a link to pictures of you and him - naked - and fucking on some beach. There is even a video of you two, Brenda. A video of you two doing the nasty on some beach. God, it's so graphic, it's disgusting."