Unlikely Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to have coffee with you," I said with a smile, taking the card from her hand. "Just as friends."

Tamara smiled at me and nodded, saying softly, "I would like that." Within an instant, she was gone. I knew that I would not be able to resist fantasizing about her later, not that I would have anyway.

Tamara

My mind was adrift in space as I stared around aimlessly, thoughts completely on autopilot, relaxing but still feeling nervous, hoping that Alan would be engrossed enough in his own fun to forget about me for a while. I loved him, but truthfully hadn't enjoyed his company for a long time. In fact, my greatest moments of enjoyment happened when he was away on business and I could be myself for a change. A few minutes later, I could hear the clinking sound of ice in a drink... several drinks it seemed like... and I peeked around to see Elena headed back with a server carrying drinks. The girl was cute but I found myself looking at Elena, her full lips in particular. 'Nothing wrong with admiring beauty, right?,' I thought to myself.

Elena gave what looked like a practiced bow, a bit grandiose but it brought a smile to my face nonetheless. "Wow," I said, "Is all that just for me?"

She flashed a smile that was mischievous and daring, answering, "Why, are you driving later?"

I grinned at her playfulness. "Not necessarily, but Alan will probably be dead drunk, so I might have to. Nah, I can get a cab," I said, breathing out my words.

Elena's expression instantly changed from smiling and playful to almost angry, making my stomach tighten as if I had uttered some horrible profanity. "Alan... Reynolds?" she said in a distasteful tone.

I found my face getting red. This was not the first time I had talked to someone who disliked my husband, and it would certainly not be the last. These conversations always embarrassed me, I had made so many excuses for him over the years and it exhausted me. Right then and there I decided I had had enough of that. I took a big gulp of my drink, hoping it would give me some courage. "Hmmm, not a fan I take it?" I said with a smile.

Elena's hardened expression melted away as soon as I said that and took on a warm and soft look for a moment. Then, she smiled and said, "Well hun, if he ever raises a hand to you, I will personally come over and kick his ass!"

In that second I pictured her as Wonder Woman, delivering a kick to his chin and sending him flying across the room. For a second I felt a bit exposed, because I all too easily give away how I am feeling by the expression on my face. The idea of appearing as a victim to this delightful new acquaintance felt absolutely shameful, so I gritted my teeth and just mouthed, "Thank you."

Without warning, Elena slipped her arms around me and gently pulled me into her. My first instinct was to pull away, but something about the way she was holding me felt deeply comforting. I didn't take it as some sort of romantic gesture, it felt platonic and genuinely affectionate, and I let myself just settle into it.

When you are in an abusive relationship, it's almost staggering to the mind when you realize how isolated the abuser makes you feel, cutting you off from family, friends, anything that could jeopardize their hold on you. Elena was the first real connection I had made in what seemed like years, and the realization overwhelmed me for a second or two, which I hoped she couldn't tell. I felt warm, safe, protected and actually valued, which felt out of place with someone I had just met that evening.

"Let me go get us a few more drinks," Elena whispered as she released me, walking off to the bar once more. I watched her as she wandered away, admiring the grace she walked with, genuinely finding her beautiful, as a friend would. That's what it was, right? Just appreciating beauty? I had never really entertained any physical attraction to another woman, but I did have to admit that something about Elena felt magnetic. My mind started to wander in that direction, but being a good catholic girl, I pushed it out of my mind as I anticipated her return.

Elena came back a couple of minutes later with more drinks, this time carrying the tray herself. We clinked glasses in a toast, though within a few minutes it felt more like toasted. I could feel my well-practiced protective exterior melting away and the real me revealing itself like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. It felt glorious, even liberating. We talked about so many things, hobbies, likes, dislikes, favorite music and movies, and other topics I couldn't even remember later. If Elena had been a guy, I would have felt it was some kind of date, though acknowledging that would have felt like I was edging toward some form of infidelity towards Alan.

I found myself giggling a lot, and enjoying her company, which felt progressively more friendly without being inappropriate, touching me as we talked and laughed and even leaning in a time or two to whisper something to me. I grabbed another drink and took a big swallow of it, wanting the buzz I was feeling to last as long as possible.

"Whoa there, slow down there hun," Elena said, almost reaching for the glass in my hand. "You don't want to be so drunk that you can't walk!"

While I could tell her concern was nothing more than caring, I changed my mind when I felt her slap my hip, high up enough that it didn't feel as anything more than playful. "Oh hell no, maam, this is the best time I have had for as long as I can remember!" I said, giggling so much I almost snorted the beverage. With a wink, I added, "You're an absolute angel." After I said it, I feared that it sounded flirtatious, but kept my composure.

Elena smiled so big it exposed every one of her perfectly straight teeth. She bit her lip for a second, replying, "Oh, I am more of... a fallen angel." And with that she giggled again.

I felt a chill run up my spine, as the comment and her tone sounded delightfully flirtatious, which in my tipsy state of mind actually sounded appealing, since it made me feel attractive. "Oh and she knows how to flirt too!" I replied, almost without thinking. I nudged her to get back at her for poking me earlier.

Elena bit her lip again, and this time I let myself enjoy the sight without analyzing it in the least. "But you are... irresistible," she said with a wink.

At that point I was relatively certain that Elena was a lesbian, or at least bi. I have never been homophobic, but I did feel an inward panic that I had voluntarily ventured into forbidden territory - being catholic and all. I did my best to change the direction the conversation was heading by deflecting a bit, playing a little dumb in the process. Retreating back into my shell a bit, I put on a practiced smile and said, "We are far enough away from the party to avoid the drunk guys." 'I am pretty clever,' I thought.

Elena must have seen right through my attempts, because she smiled and said, "Well drunk girls are just as much trouble... well... if you like girls, that is." I saw her eyes flash with a bit of worry that she had said too much.

At that point I wanted her not to feel bad, plus it felt like it was a good time to get everything out on the table so to speak. I smiled. "Ah, I wondered if you were..." I started, not sure what to say next without offending her. Gay? Lesbian? Bisexual?" My mind went instantly blank and I felt like a first-class idiot.

"Lesbian?" Elena said, supplying the much-needed word. "Absolutely. Never been with a man, and no plans to either," she said, laughing out loud, out of sheer entertainment or relief, maybe both?

Elena opened her mouth like she was about to say something, but I cut her off. "That's cool and explains at least one reason you don't like my husband, he can be pretty closed-minded. Downright homophobic in fact," I said, almost relieved that everything was out in the open now.

"T-Tam-Tamarrrraaaa"

I winced as I heard my clearly drunken husband calling me, trying to figure out where I was. I knew better than to try eluding him, all it would serve to do is just piss him off more. I groaned and rolled my eyes, angry that he was now ruining what I had felt to be a perfect evening. "Well I guess my perfect night is over now," I muttered angrily, knowing the sooner I went and 'let' him find me the better off I would be. I rummaged through my purse and found one of my business cards, shoving it in her hand as fast as I could. "Let's have coffee... friends, ok?"

And in a flash, I was gone.

Elena

At that point, I had no reason to stay or even pretend that I wanted to be there, so I made my way to the lobby, avoiding the party and anyone associated with it. I was feeling enough of a buzz to distract my ability to drive, so I walked out to the curb and hailed a cab. The driver, a middle aged russian-looking man, tried to make conversation, but stopped soon after when I made it politely clear that I was not interested in small talk. My mind had a single focus, Tamara, and no one else was welcome in that private space. I liked her. I was attracted to her. I wanted her, and she was all I could think about. The rest of the ride home was a blur and I barely remembered it, all I wanted was to be back in my apartment, where I could be alone with my thoughts.

Once I was in my own private haven, I sat on the bed and thought about her again, this time without any restraint, closing my eyes and letting my mind and body go where it wanted to. I was back at the hotel, still secluded behind the fountain, and we were both giggling and feeling good. I told Tamara that she was beautiful, gorgeous even, and deserved way better than she was getting, whispering it in her ear as I put my body against hers.

As I heard her surprised gasp, I kissed her neck tenderly, sensually, and in a way I am sure her man, or any man for that matter, had ever done. Tamara tried to stifle a moan and even resist but I knew it felt way too good for that to last long. I kept up the slow wet kisses, and nibbled her neck, making her shake in my arms, turning me on all the more. I led her to a cab, to my apartment door, and finally to my bedroom, the place where I would make her feel things she never imagined possible.

My lips found hers, giving her small, soft, wet kisses that made her give in more and more to me, to the passion we were both feeling, something so delicious, sensual and intimate. Unzipping her dress, I kissed every exposed spot of skin, making her moan for me, yes, for me, causing me to whisper how much I wanted her. Tamara was so turned on that all she could manage was a whispered, "yes."

As her dress fell to the floor, my eyes were drawn to her breasts, tastefully guarded by a red lace bra. I kissed her neck again, lingering on her collarbone, and then kissing the entire view of her exposed skin, not rushing anything. After a few minutes of that, I slid her bra straps down, slowly, teasingly, building up the anticipation, knowing they had to be magnificent, discarding it once they were in full view.

Slipping my hands upwards, I cupped them, making Tamara moan loudly now, making me smile. Her pert nipples were already hard, revealing her desire, silently calling my lips to them, but holding back for a few seconds while I ran my thumbs over them.

"Yes, yes Elena... please." she moaned loudly.

Obliging her request, I kissed down to her right nipple and wrapped my lips gently around it, feeling her body jolt and her back arch, her hands cradling me, encouraging me to do more. My lips and and tongue began stimulating it, making her squirm. I pushed her back on the bed gently, sliding my leg between hers, my hands slipping down to her hips, grinding her pussy on me. Tamara started gyrating, grinding back on me, and I let go once I knew she was doing it on her own. I could feet her heat, her wetness, her desire, lesbian desire, and she had given herself over to it, and by extension to me.

I continued sucking rhythmically on her right breast, switching to her left to ensure nothing was left un-pleasured. Reaching down to her hips again, I tugged at her panties, signaling my intentions, causing her to lift her hips and shimmy them down far enough for me to remove them. I stopped for just a moment, looking up and locking eyes with her, as if asking for permission. Tamara parted her legs while looking into my eyes, and once I looked down at her beauty, I couldn't resist. I had to taste her. I was going to taste her. And she was begging me to.

I nuzzled her pussy, breathing in deeply and letting her scent intoxicate me all the more, and I planted my lips on hers, making her back arch and her to cry out a name...my name. She tasted incredible! As I pushed my tongue deep into her, Tamara slipped her hands in my hair, moaning so deeply that I couldn't help but making love to her with everything that was in me. She trembled, tugged at my hair, ground herself into my mouth with an eagerness that took my breath away. I knew she wouldn't last long, I began slowly sucking on her clit to make it happen, feeling her orgasm erupt and thrash almost violently, consumed totally in the moment, and back in reality I cried out as I rode out the most powerful orgasm I had felt in ages.

I knew it could never happen, that she was straight and could never be interested in me sexually, that's what fantasies are all about, right? That night I slept so soundly that I was shocked to discover it was gone ten when I woke up the next morning.

Tamara

Alan started walking to the car, insisting he was fit to drive, even though his slurred words and bumbling walk screamed otherwise. I knew if I said anything that I risked getting hit, so I had to think creatively to prevent the both of us getting in a fatal accident, though admitting to myself that he would likely come out unscathed like everything else in his life. I looked back towards the entrance, searching for some thread of hope, and caught the eye of a police officer that had pulled up to ask the valet a question. I flailed my hand frantically behind Alan's back, and once I had his attention, pointed down, desperately hoping he would understand.

Fortunately, he understood my predicament, though I was certain he was silently judging me for not standing up to him myself.

"Sir, everything ok?" he asked, coming to stand in front of Alan. "You've been drinking, I can smell it. Not planning to drive are you?"

"I onalyyyy had a few, ociffer, officer." Alan slurred.

"Sir, if you get behind the wheel, I will arrest you for a DUI before you even pull out of the parking lot." the officer said with a smile. Turning his attention briefly to me, he added, "And your lovely wife seems to have had a few enough to be in the same boat."

Alan straightened up once he heard the word arrest and simply nodded. I said nothing, but mouthed a silent "thank you" to the officer as he waved a yellow cab over from the hotel's taxi stand. I felt clever for a moment but then realized that it could still blow up in my face if I said the wrong thing on the way home.

While not religious, I said a quiet thank you to God once we got in the cab and headed home. Alan was so out of it that anything he said came out as gibberish, but he seemed blissfully unaware of anything, including me.

Once home, I managed to get him as far as the couch in the living room, and once there he sank into the cushions and began snoring loudly. This had happened before, and I knew that in the morning he would not say a word about it. I pulled an unused blanket from the ottoman, not that he would notice the gesture but figured it was the least I could do.

I shook my head as I removed my heels, not wanting to make any sound that might bring Alan back to consciousness. With any luck, he would sleep until noon and I could enjoy some personal peace and quiet for a change. Grasping the railing, the carpet on the stairs hugged my bare feet like a comfy blanket, making me smile at the sensation. I walked quietly down the hall towards the bedroom, entering the room and closing the door behind me. As I flicked on the light switch, I saw my reflection in the full length mirror inside. It was strange, but I smiled at myself--I felt attractive and for once actually liked the woman staring back at me. I couldn't remember the last time I felt truly attractive, desirable, or hot. My husband did a better job of tearing down my self-esteem than he ever did building it up, being a pretty prop on his arm didn't count.

My eyes ran up and down my image, once again smiling as I appraised my appearance, a bit mystified at what boosted my ego this much, since I had ruled out Alan as any credible source. Of course, tonight was the first time in ages that I had enjoyed any meaningful social contact, and frankly, it was as fun as it was liberating. Maybe that was it, maybe it was just talking with Elena, but would that make me feel attractive? She had made me feel visible, like I mattered, like I was important enough to listen to, laugh with, and just hang out with. And even flirt with.

I shook my head for a moment, shocked at the recollection that Elena had been flirting, and even more, that I flirted back. I had always been a good catholic girl, so any same sex sexual interaction had always been strictly taboo. I was straight after all, and liked men, well maybe not the one passed out drunk downstairs, but men nonetheless.

But someone had been attracted enough to me to engage in light but open flirtation, complete with smiles, giggles, and non-threatening touches. When was the last time I had any real physical contact with another person that felt nice, even if it was relatively innocent? And yes, i could admit it felt nice and still be straight, I could even flirt with another woman and not be anything else. I had to admit it felt pretty damn great in fact, given how beautiful she was. Hmm was that stepping too out? Probably not.

I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, and shed my bra right after. As I started to peel off my red lace panties, I noticed a wet spot, which surprised me, but I chalked it up to just harmless stimulation, especially since it had been ages since I had been touched in any tender way. I opened my clothes drawer and pulled out a long nightshirt with Minnie Mouse on the front - one of my favorite Disney characters - and slipped into bed. My eyelids felt heavy, and I fell asleep in minutes.

My dreams were vivid, containing flashes of the images from the evening, of Elena and I talking by the fountain, mostly just laughing, but then her words echoed in my mind, You are too gorgeous to resist. It was like her lips were at my ear, and she was whispering it to me, but it had a different tone than I remembered, it was husky and filled with desire. I felt her pull my body against hers, breasts pressing together, and her lips touching my neck. I moaned. I didn't care about anything else but how it felt. How she felt. I moaned. She kept kissing my neck, and eventually my lips, which parted in seconds allowing the kiss to deepen even more.

I awoke with a start, sitting bolt upright, mind spinning, trying to process what I had seen and felt, realizing after a few seconds that I had been dreaming. Once that realization hit me, my anxiousness melted away. It was just a dream, dreams don't mean anything, they aren't reality. At that moment I felt a strong urge to masturbate, but concerned that I might let my thoughts drift the wrong way, I resisted, closing my eyes and trying to fall back asleep. Fortunately, I succeeded, and couldn't remember any other dreams the next morning.

12