Untangling the Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rodney saw them leave, he was shocked. He never suspected that Linda would actually go through with it, that bitch. But he could still use this to his advantage. He patted his jacket pocket where he kept his digital camera. Maybe he might be able to get a few pictures of the two of them together. Proof of her infidelity could certainly be used against her if she decided to divorce him. He broke into a big smile, chortled to himself and followed Linda and Tim from the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile, Cheryl was feeling miserable. Public speaking was her least favorite part of her job. It scared her silly and she always got nervous before having to speak before any group, let alone a large group like the hundreds of people that were at the party. It didn't matter that all she had to do was say a few words of introduction; it was the number of people that got her flustered.

She stood there numbly as the party organizer made the final arrangements to the dais. Finally he turned and looked at her and was alarmed at how pale she looked. She looked like she was about to faint on the spot. He couldn't allow that to happen; it would blow his schedule all to pieces. He needed to calm her down and fast! "Are you all right Cheryl honey?" He asked anxiously.

"Not really," she replied with a groan. "I'm never going to be able to get up there and face all these people. Tony, you have to help me." She pleaded desperately. "You've got to find someone else to do this. I'll do anything for you if you just get me out of this."

Tony looked at her critically for a moment and shrugged. "Sorry honey, there is nothing I can do to get you out of this. Besides, you're not my type; I like my lovers' tall, dark and hung. You're playing on the wrong team."

Cheryl groaned and buried her face in her hands.

As he looked at her, Tony felt a pang of sympathy. He had to do something fast. "I think I can give you some help, though." He told her tentatively as he reached into his pocket and withdrew a vial of pills. "Here, take one of these, it will help you relax. You'll feel better in about twenty minutes."

Cheryl took the proffered pill and looked at is suspiciously. She shot an inquisitive look up at Tony.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt you," he told her soothingly. "It's just something to calm your nerves. I use them all the time to help me relax in stressful situations." He poured a glass of water and handed it to her. "Look, I've got to go, they're screwing up the sound system and I've got a million details to take care of. Relax, you'll do just fine."

Tony scurried off to put out another fire. He felt quite pleased with his handling of the situation. It wasn't until after he walked away that he realized he had forgot to tell her not to drink alcohol tonight. One side effect of the pill was a reduction of inhibitions. This effect was significantly enhanced by alcohol and even one or two strong drinks would be enough to make her lose all control. He made a mental note to find her and tell her after the speech, but his good intentions were quickly forgotten as he rushed around making sure the evening went off on schedule.

Cheryl was desperate. She stared at the pill for a moment before shrugging and popping it into her mouth. At that point she would have taken anything if it would help her get through the speech. When it was time to go on, she was feeling a lot better. The pill took away her anxiety and helped her to function. She still felt nervous, but was able to deal with it. She introduced the president and walked away feeling pleased with herself.

Her work obligations for the evening were done. As she walked away from the dais, she was feeling good. Her nerves felt alive; every sensation on her body felt intensified. Unconsciously, she licked her lips and ran her hands down over her breasts towards her stomach smoothing out her dress. The gentle caress was enough to make her nipples stand out proudly and her pussy start to moisten. She decided to head to the bar to get a good stiff drink. Then, she would find Tim and get down to some serious dancing, or maybe they would skip the dancing and get right to the fucking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Outside, Linda and Tim were sitting on a bench in a corner of a dark courtyard they had found. They were talking quietly and Linda was enjoying the feeling of sitting close to this virile man. Unobtrusively, she shifted her hips until their outer thighs were lightly touching and started to absently toy with the hem of her dress. When she was sure she had caught his attention, she casually shifted her fingers until the back of her hand was rubbing up and down his thigh.

Linda was telling Tim about herself and her marriage. Linda did not have a lot of sexual experience. She had fooled around a little in high school and college, but had remained a virgin until she met Rodney. He had talked her out of her virginity and, like a fool, she had believed him when he told her that he would not cum in her. Of course, he had broken his promise and she missed her next period.

When the pregnancy was confirmed, she confronted Rodney. He had tried to weasel out of it, but her father had stepped in and put his foot down. Her Daddy could tell that Rodney was a cowardly weasel. He told Rodney that he had two choices. He could either marry Linda and take care of the baby or live life as a eunuch. After the wedding, her father had told Rodney that he would hunt him down if he ever tried to leave her.

Since then, she had been trapped in a loveless marriage with Rodney. The only reason she had stayed was because of their daughter, Tiffany. She had no respect for Rodney as a man and his touch disgusted her. She knew about his various affairs and peccadilloes and was sickened by them.

Now that Tiffany had turned eighteen and was off to college, Linda had decided to take control of her life. Her catching Rodney last week with Maureen had been the last straw. She wasn't going to let Rodney destroy her ability to enjoy life any further. She was going to take time for herself starting right now.

As Linda talked, her hands remained busy. One hand still played with the hem of her dress and had gradually lifted it until the tops of her stockings were revealed to Tim's rapt gaze. Her other hand had deserted her lap and found its way over to Tim's. She was caressing the inside of his thigh millimeters from the head of his pecker.

When Tim did not pull away, Linda boldly grabbed his hand and placed it on her silky thigh above her stocking. She closed her eyes and smiled as he automatically started to caress the soft skin. Her own hand completed its journey and started to caress his cock through the fabric of his pants.

"Tim, I don't know what has come over me tonight. I've never acted like this before. But . . . Oh hell, I feel very attracted to you. I want you to show me what I have been missing." Linda grabbed the back of Tim's head and pulled him over to a point where she could plant her lips on his.

Tim gave into the kiss. He had played a lot of games with Amber and her girlfriends. Some of them had liked to play the aggressor. He could play a variety of sexual roles and didn't mind letting the woman take the lead. He was happy to let Linda set the tone for their encounter.

Linda was eager to continue their play. As she kissed Tim, she let her fingers wander around his body. She wanted to feel every inch of this man who had attracted her lust. She moaned as he followed her lead and started to softly caress her sides through the fabric of her dress. When his hand started to journey up her thigh she spread her legs wide to give his fingers room.

As his fingers started to caress her slit through the soaked lace of her thong, Linda threw her head back and closed her eyes. It had been a long time since any man had touched her with such care and longing. As she compared Tim's technique to Rodney, she realized that sex with Rodney was not for her; it was all about him. On those rare occasions when Rodney would finger her, he was like a bull in a china shop. He had no finesse at all.

She hoped that Tim would go down on her soon. She had not had oral sex since she had left college. Rodney had flatly refused the few times she had asked years ago. His attitude was that real man didn't eat pussy. That was his loss; she wouldn't suck the cock of any man who refused to eat her pussy,

Linda wasn't worried about Tim. She could tell that Tim wasn't into macho bullshit. She had no doubt that he would eat her with great enjoyment and would make her scream. She hoped so; she was dying to get that lovely prick of his down her throat.

Linda was in for a treat. Tim had learned how best to please a woman by observation. He had watched Amber and her girlfriends repeatedly as they brought each other ecstasy. He watched and learned their tricks until he too could bring his wife to the height of passion. Amber had given his oral skills her highest compliment; Tim ate pussy like a lesbian.

Tim had learned the lesson that it was to his advantage to give his women pleasure. He dominated his partners with love. He never had trouble getting his partners to experiment because they knew that he would do the same for them. Tim wanted to make Linda cum harder than she had ever come in her life. Not only would watching her bring him satisfaction, he knew that she would be eager to return the favor.

Tim's fingers teased her as they slipped inside the leg band of her thong. Gently he rubbed his fingers up and down her labia as shifted his hand so he could softly flick her clit with his thumb. He didn't want her to cum too quickly; he wanted to draw it out. He smiled as he slowly trailed kisses down her neck towards her cleavage. With great care he slid a hand into the scooped neck of her dress and popped one of her breasts from its fragrant bed. He showered kisses over her pale skin until with a low chuckle he captured the nipple with his teeth. He began to softly tease it while his hand moved to release and caress her other breast.

Linda leaned back and closed her eyes. She reveled in the sensations that Tim was inducing. As he began a complicated rhythm flicking her clit and her nipples she spastically clutched his head to her breast and moaned. Through the fabric of his pants, she could trace the outlines of his hard cock. It felt much larger beneath her hand than Rodney. As she built towards her orgasm, her last coherent thought was "Oh my God, he is making me cum and he hasn't even pulled his cock out yet!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney stared through the shrubbery at his wife and Tim and watched in amazement as she moaned and shuddered her way to a noisy climax. Fucking Bitch. She never moaned like that for him. Who the hell did she think she was? For a moment, he considered going out and confronting her, but then he looked at Tim and changed his mind. Tim was taller, stronger and in better shape than he was. "Hell with it", he thought, "I'm a lover not a fighter. I'll just get some pictures and make her pay later."

As he pulled the camera out of his pocket, he watched Linda slip to her knees and start to work feverishly with both hands at Tim's belt. He looked through the viewfinder and framed her ass perfectly in the center of the picture. Tim's hands had slid around to caress her ass and as she slid to the ground, they drew her dress up around her waist. Rodney could see the line of her pale rose thong splitting her ass cheeks as she leaned forward to begin paying homage to Tim's cock.

Rodney's fingers shook as he took picture after picture of his wife busily slurping away. He had to stop for a moment to adjust his pants. It wasn't that this excited him or anything. Any guy would get hard watching a blowjob like this.

"Fucking bitch", he raged silently. "She won't go down on me. Hell, he practically had to beg her before she would have sex with him. Even then, she just lay there like a log. How dare she act like a slut with someone else?" As she tried to swallow every last inch of Tim's cock, Rodney stared in amazement. Where did she learn to take a cock down her throat?

When Tim started to cum, Rodney could see Linda greedily drinking it down. Fuck, she wouldn't even kiss his prick, let alone swallowed his cum. The fucking bitch! He was going to make her pay!

Rodney took one final picture and slipped away. He knew how he could get revenge against all of them. He smiled evilly as he imagined the showdown he was about to set up. He didn't have to confront them. He was going to go find Cheryl and show her what her new hubby was up while she was busy. Cheryl would do the confronting for him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inside, Mark from the accounting department had waylaid Cheryl on her search for Tim. She stood at the bar chatting with him and his buddy Bob. Cheryl had dated Mark for a short time a few years back, but had broken it off. Their relationship had lacked the necessary chemistry. Things had just never clicked between them, except sexually. That had been more than adequate. As they talked, Cheryl scanned the rooms for signs of Tim. She knew he was around someplace, but she had not spotted him yet. Mark and Bob kept their eyes firmly attached to Cheryl's cleavage.

She finished her second drink and Mark motioned the bartender to replace it. Suddenly Cheryl lost her balance and half fell into Bob's arms. He caught her around the waist to keep her from falling. When she didn't move right away, his hands slipped down to cup her ass cheeks and press her firmly against him. Her only response was to giggle and pull him into a quick kiss as she ground into his crotch.

As he continued to knead her cheeks, she looked up into his eyes. "Mmmm . . . That feels nice, " she cooed as one of her hands slipped between them to check out his package. His cock was stiffening rapidly under her questing hand. "Why don't we go somewhere to take care of this? Let's go find a place to lie down, shall we?"

As Bob eagerly nodded his acceptance of her offer, she gave Mark an appraising glance. She remembered how good his cock had felt when it plundered her pussy. "Care to join us?"

Bob and Mark looked at each other and broke into wide grins. While they had shared women in the past, they had never had a chance with Cheryl. Cheryl had broken up with Mark before he had been able to suggest it. They had always regretted the missed opportunity, but had considered her out of reach due to her recent marriage. But tonight, Cheryl sounded like she would agree to anything. This was going to be their lucky night. Now all they needed to do was find an out of the way office with a couch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney quietly slipped away from Tim and Linda. He didn't want them to inadvertently discover that he had seen them together. He wanted them to be still going at it when he returned with Cheryl. He smiled to himself as he quietly walked down the darkened corridor. This was going to work out perfect. He could get back at his wife and cause Cheryl some grief at the same time.

As he passed a break room, he was surprised to see a light on and the door was ajar. He could hear voices coming from inside the room and a woman moaning in passion. What the fuck? This was getting to be like one of those parties he read about. He smirked and decided to take a moment to check it out.

The first thing that Rodney noticed when he glanced through the door was a naked man standing beside the break room couch. He could see that the man was pumping madly into some blonde slut bent over the couch's arm. Eager to see more, he knelt down, slid the door open a trifle further and stuck his head into the room. Now he was able to see the whole tableau. He did not recognize the man who was balls deep in the slut's pussy, but Mark from accounting was kneeling on the couch busily stuffing the bimbo's throat. Wonder of wonders, he could see that the bimbo serving as the filling in this sandwich was none other than his hated rival Cheryl.

Rodney could not believe his luck. This was even better than telling on her husband. He took out his camera and started to snap pictures. The threesome was so involved in their own pleasure they never noticed him as he knelt there documenting their activities. He got some great shots of Mark throat fucking Cheryl as she gagged around his cock. He got the shot as they double-teamed her ass and pussy. He even got some video of Cheryl begging the men for more with cum flowing out her ass and pussy. He smiled in glee as he documented her desperately sucking the men hard again as she frigged herself in frustration. Finally, he got the shot of her orgasm as she came from the cock in her ass as Mark exploded all over her face. He never realized that Cheryl was such a fuck slut.

As they gasped and recovered, He slipped carefully away. He had enough evidence in his camera to ruin Cheryl's career at the firm. He also had the evidence he needed to put Linda in her place. Rodney decided it was high time to leave the party. He needed to get home and decide exactly what to do with this unexpected windfall.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Linda and Tim made their way back to the party, Linda was holding on to his arm possessively. Linda had already decided that she wanted to make Tim a permanent part of her life. They hadn't even had a chance to fuck yet. After she sucked him off, he had arranged her on the bench and had sucked her off with great delight and enthusiasm while she enjoyed multiple orgasms. But he had refused her pleas to fuck her in the courtyard.

Tim was relaxed and enjoying the pleasure that Linda had brought him. When he didn't see Cheryl, he allowed Linda to steer him over to a table. He liked Linda; she was easy to talk to, friendly, and best of all an enthusiastic partner. He wanted to introduce her to Cheryl and see what developed.

"Tim, the last few hours have been incredible. You've made me feel things that I never thought I would feel. Can we find a place to slip away? I really want to finish what we started. " Linda gushed.

Tim smiled and patted Linda's hand. "I'm sorry Linda, but it's not possible. I told you outside, I can't get too involved with you until I talk to Cheryl. I need to make sure she's okay with this before I do anything else. I don't want to hurt her. I'd love nothing more to take you somewhere and fuck you for hours, but its not going to happen. I promise, I'll try to talk to her as soon as possible.

As Tim and Linda continued to chat, Tim kept scanning the room for Cheryl. Finally, he saw her walk into the room laughing and talking with two men he did not know. It wasn't too hard to tell that she had been recently fucked. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes held that certain look of satisfaction that only showed after a hard orgasm. Of course, the fact that her dress was pulled almost up to her ass and both of the guys' hands were busy squeezing her ass was a pretty good indicator as well. He smiled to himself and leaned over to give Linda a brief kiss. "Here comes Cheryl now. From the look of her, I don't think she'll object too much. Maybe we can get together next week?"

Linda looked over at Cheryl and snorted. "Why not tonight? I'm in no hurry to get home and it looks like your wife has found some playmates of her own."

Tim patted her hand and shook his head. "Sorry, I always make it a rule to leave a party with my wife. I'd ask you to join us, but I'm greedy. I want my first time fucking you to be just the two of us. I'm sure the three of us can get together some other time."

Linda gulped and nodded. She had never been with another woman, although Rodney had suggested it on a number of occasions. But she knew that if Tim asked she would do it. Suddenly she realized she was looking over at Cheryl with an appraising eye and started to blush. She covered her confusion by reaching into her purse for a pen and scribbling her number on a napkin. "Okay. Here is my number, call me next week. Early next week."