All Comments on 'Untangling the Web Ch. 03'

by capecodmercury

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Predictable

This story telegraphed its punches too much. Reasonable idea for a story but it was far too predictable - I guessed the outcome before I'd got halfway through chapter 1.

For that reason I didn't like it - I knew in advance how it was going to turn out so there was no real point in actually reading it. I did anyway in the hopes that I'd be surprised, only to have my initial impressions confirmed.

Cliche characters in a cliche story with a clice outcome. No enjoyment to be found, except for those who like reading about some people "outwitting" other people who are absolute morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lower Than Whaleshit & Much below your mein

Now if this were under erotic gay lesbians suffering with iterratacialana it still would have sucked but thanks for being so trying - Love from Rodney in midland

Sandman1Sandman1over 18 years ago
Obviously some people can't read.

The introduction said it was over the top and it was! Keep up the good work!

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaabout 18 years ago
A Damn Good Read!

Fantastic story. Very engaging and well written.

P.S. Why would ppl continue to read the story if they don't like it then blame you. Silly, silly chipmunks. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad, but not great

This story is all right, but the characters are just skin deep, there really isn't much more to them beyond their name, gender, and position. Real women who are prudes all of their lives don't just suddenly become full fledged lesbians overnight. Real men like Rodney get away with what they do because they are smart about it, not stupid. This story to me came out as very preachy, saying that if you aren't a swinger then something is wrong with you.

I know we were warned that this was over the top, but there isn't even any backstory to have it make sense within the context.

WordcutterWordcutteralmost 18 years ago
WAY too much fun for online consumption!

Yes, Rodney was a living breathing stereotype, but who cares: I laughed so hard at his antics I woke up half the neighborhood.

About the only cliche missing from his repitoire was a rejection from a woman that prompted the response, "She must be a lesbian".... :)

Thanks for taking the time to write the tale!

B

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Slow start but great finish

The first two chapters were a little slow, but Ch. 03 is one of the funniest narratives on the site.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
I loved the ending

Great humor. And sometimes payback can be so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I absolutely love this story! This is one of the best I have read on Literotica. I love how I really got into the characters lives. My favorite character was Tim by the way. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
extremely funny

This would be eviscerated in Loving Wives due to the closet cuckolds furiously commenting over there but a most enjoyable read here in H & S.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Hilarious

Should have been in Loving Wives because it rivals most of the fantasies there. Only problem is that it's BTB alright but 'B' stands for bastard not bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not rodney

Quite a few years back I noticed the prejudice namers andsome authors feel toward anons.

Al least you do allow us to comment. I have also noticed for every vulgar comment posted by an anon at least two vitriolic comments are to be had from namers and authors.

Most anon comments are insightful and or complimentary, so I remained baffled as to the obvious prejudice and denigration of people who simply do not desire to register a profile.

Any, enjoyed the humor of this story.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it. The final chapter was the best where the plan to get even with Rodney was executed. It worked perfectly. I gave the story 5 stars. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous