All Comments on 'Up Against the Wall'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why?

Do you continue to post these types of stories in this category and then wonder why you get negative comments?

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 14 years ago
Should be a great series!

Reminds me of our first threesome.. with a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1/5

Funny that your most enjoyable work was you blubbering about critics being mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Moved On.

Read enough trash already, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
get a job

get a job because writing is something you know nothing about as a matter of fact who would hire a sick fuck like you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
We all know why she gets negative comments

You guys are repressed cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A man sucking another mans cock, and enjoying it and wanting more, doesn't that make him Gay? Just like most of your stories about men? They all end up sucking cock at some point. Try putting these stories in the Gay section.

CSD2CSD2almost 14 years ago
hmmm

just pondering why the nameless ones keep reading your work? they should know that the won't like it. hell, you even put a disclaimer on this one telling them they won't like it. and STILL they read. and post. and bitch. and whine. truly puzzling.

as for me, while not a big fan of your subject matter, a gave this a spin anyway. i may not care for your particlar tweak, but you write well and deserve a read from time to time.

keep writing and entertaining for those that share your passion. as for the rest, fuck 'em if they can't take a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Skip the disclaimer, Put it in the right category

Why go through all the trouble to put a disclaimer, and then get all the comments from irritated readers, when you could put it in the right category and avoid all the trouble with both?

Unless you are trolling for irritated comments, or you mistakenly believe that cuckolding and homosexual behavior is a societal norm?

I accept that the world is full of different people, and that there are some mighty strange sexual tastes, and I certainly think everone is entitled to their own choices. But I also think if you're going to rub your kink in the faces of others, you should expect to get other than acceptance of it.

Put your stories where they should go, so you can skip warning everyone not to read them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I have to somewhat agree with Anon-"skip the disclaimer"

Why not put a story in the proper genre? But then to be fair to some authors, they do and the administrators of this site decide to change the genre without the authors knowledge. This complaint has appeared often by authors on this site. If the story contains a husband and wife, regardless of the content, it's usually thrown into "loving wives", thus the controversy about humiliating cuckold stories needing their own category. Why this site doesn't act on this, is beyond understanding, since I'm sure it's been recommended to them often.

In all fairness to this author and others at least the preface does warn you what you can expect and you can make a suitable decision. Thanks to the warning, I didn't read or rate this story, although I know from some of the other stories that she is a good writer, although some of her themes at times raise questions by most readers. Thanks for letting me vent. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my...

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 *

I liked your story.This is the second story of yours i read. I have noticed a rule: the better the writer the more readers shit talk his or her stories. I do not see anything wrong in it. The vintage mainstream movie 'Cabaret' implied a similar situation. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderfully written

very erotic, believable, not some cheap pornography.

menage a troi in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THIS IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE STORY

The dumped guy has found a couple who can help him get over the separation issues with less pain. He needs them. And friends in need are friends indeed.

And, i envy the dumped guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LYNN IS A GOOD WRITER.

Not all couples would be willing to help the dumped guy in the transition period, particularly not the way the couple did. The decision implied the husband wanted to share his wife. Some of husbands willing to share will be bi & some won't. That they all would have strong voyeur impulses goes without saying. So the fact a broken-hearted guy got a blow job from another man is not the end of the world. It took place between consenting adults.

(Admittedly i get excited when other men are hitting on my wife; i was even encoraging my wife to fuck other men. Her anwer was a No. One never knows what my life would have been had she said yes.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
(*****)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
(VERY GOOD, B+)

It takes all kinds to make the world.

Different strokes for different folks.

To each his own.

THE GUY WHO WAS DUMPED IS A LUCKY MOTHER.

I WAS 22 WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DUMPED ME (& BROKE MY HEART); IT TOOK ME 7 MONTHS TO RECOVER. PAT & HER HUSBAND COULD HAVE CUT THE RECOVERY TIME TO 7 WEEKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic, in particular the part when the dumped is in the swimming pool with wife

The story is very erotic, so much so that the MM blow job does not look repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Masterfully written. Erotic.

Pat is a keeper. I would pay any price to fuck her.

Pat, her husband & spaghetti come in a combo: you take the whole package or you say "No, thank you."

(O.K. Spaghetti are optional...)

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PEOPLE WHO MAKE REBOUNDS MAKE A GOOD LIVING

and in other sports a good loving, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
FOR THE AUTHOR

did you send this to David Peel....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed reading this story very, very much. I imagined the wife of a very, very good buddy of mine

My buddy and his wife are the couple i dreamt about in the past, way before i read this story. SHE is 100% my type: gorgeous, smart, kind, gentle, generous, sexy, witty, light brown to blond hair, green eyes, soft skin that is neither too greasy nor too dry but is constantly fresh...

If my buddy were to be a part of the deal, i would accept it without hesitation.

To the author: thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it very much, gave it a 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.85/5.0 = 97% = A]

Bingo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let's get real for a moment

Nancy Friday, who wrote several books with real women's fantasies, pointed out that one fantasy many women had was to watch their man and another man have sex.

If you haven't read any of her books, what're you waiting for?

It seems to me that this is a fantasy story. No use trying to weigh it down with reality. If you are so offended you were given plenty of warning to move on , in the shower scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this story very much.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE! Gave it a 4.75/5 = 95%

A couple a consoling a recently dumped friend (the narrator). He is emotionally shaken ('all shook up'). Such shocks tend to cause seismic shift in one's psyche. In the narrator's case, his bi side, which has been fully dormant since college, gets reactivated & takes its rightful place.

THE NARRATOR IS A VERY LUCKY GUY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-), LOVE IT.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! HOT! Hi LynnGKS, thank you for this story!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
👍👍! Love your story. Gave you a 5.25/5.0 = 105% "Above expectations"!

Very very erotic. Very realistic. In my book this story is also poetic.

Masterfully crafted: every scene, every detail, every sentence, were there for a reason (e.g. the scene where Rusty & LC take a shower explains a later scene).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

As I was rading your story I identified with Rusty, the divorcee.

The story tags are not imprecise,

but are bang on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Love ❤ it! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0). 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my kind of sex story because it contains homosexuality and cuckoldry without humiliation.

Love (❤) it! Gave it a 5.0 = 💯%,☆☆☆☆☆!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (5).

🙂. 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

In my book this is the beginning of a new friendship, in which no one is left out.

If you are their friend, you get to fuck the wife up against the wall, you get to have your dick sicked by her husband, and you get to eat pasta.

If hosts enjoy your company you get invited back.

Aug. 04/22

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my book, 'Up agaist the Wall' is an excellent erotic story (a must-read.)

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (five stars!)

I am copy pasting a public comment:

"clearlakequeen - about 12 years ago

Should be a great series!

Reminds me of our first threesome.. with a real man!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't go wrong if you are friends with Pat and LC.

They invite you home: you enjoy the swimming pool, you fuck Pat, her husband LC sucks your dick, you get to eat Pat's pasta, and you are invited to visit them again in a week so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤),👍👍!

* * *

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 4 years ago

LIKE! Gave it a 4.75/5 = 95%

A couple is consoling a recently dumped friend (the narrator). He is emotionally shaken ('all shook up'). Such shocks tend to cause seismic shift in one's psyche. In the narrator's case, his bi side, which has been fully dormant since college, gets reactivated & takes its rightful place.

THE NARRATOR IS A VERY LUCKY GUY!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY COULD RELATE TO IT.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 9 years ago

THIS IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE STORY.

The dumped guy has found a couple who can help him get over the separation issues with less pain. He needs them. And friends in need are friends indeed.

And, i envy the dumped guy.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

★★★★★ [5.0 (100%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

SPOILER ALERT!

Quote:

... After several minutes I felt a tingling in my groin and my balls started lifting up and I pumped my second load of the evening into the husband whose wife had received the first...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous