All Comments on 'Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 03'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Didn't the father take both the children? How come they did not recognise each other?.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years agoAuthor
Great question!!

Yes the father took both of them as children. The two lost contact after grade school when Dad sent them to separate boarding schools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There are more numbers out there you know!

Its not that there is a shortage of numbers, yet you have no problem in confusing your readers by adding "partial numbers"!!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to "numbers"

Anonymous,

Would you like some cheese with your w(h)ine?

Sorry--it was like Marie Osmond was my hot and horny mom whispering her "needs" to me. I couldn't resist! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it over?

I hope you finish this series.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous of 8/4/19

Thanks for the comment and question!

No, this is not the last installment of the "Uptown Spunk" series. I am still working on that. I took a break from that series and am in the process of reviving/rebooting "The Massage." I should be done with this by next month, after which I should be wrapping up "Spunk." Thank you!!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Please keep going

I have to know if Abi and her family get together and become a loving family enjoying each others delights. Abi & Rob might even make a baby or two as Mom seems to be on the upper limit but could be knocked up as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES