All Comments on 'Vacation Away'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
UGH!!!!!!!!!

Sorry not my type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go away

Hopefully she doesn't have your genes, thereby strengthening the whole human race

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Make him an offer he can't refuse... maybe her too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WACC

Too many stories of your genre and it becomes monotonous to read.Your story is a submission to another site I know,too trite,too dry,too boring you earn all the superlatives of too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zzz...zzzz.zzz.zz.

Sorry fell a sleep reading your formula gay story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crawl

Crawl back under your rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time for the homo to come out of the closet

After all, if he is so turned on by another mans cum that he would gladly lick it from his wifes' used pussy, maybe he should just get it from the source. And his wife going from faithful wife to fucking another man in the space of one hour? Are you a fucking retard or did you just work on being stupid?

I would have enjoyed the story; but considering she completely disrespected her husband by lying to him and he completely disrespected her by not confronting her...well, this marriage is headed for divorceville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Age-ism

The wife is described as being 32 "and STILL [emphasis mine] quite attractive..."

How about just plain ol' "quite attractive?" It's sad how age-ism is so ingrained in our culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poopchootkaboose

pls contact: train will be arriving in the station shortly, all aboard the poopchoot express - always room in the caboose

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good one

Hopes the guy showed is boys how to eat a real man's seed from their mommys cunt like proper little cucks should.

we need more guys like this training the next generation of cucks or a lot of real man seed will be washed down the shower and that would be such a waste .

one star sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why don't all you cuck writers and readers and cuck wannabe's and full on limp dicked cucks join the army and serve as cannon fodder for the next attack? that way at least you would be of some use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

A sneak, a liar, a cheat and - all of a sudden' after years of a normal monogamous marriage?

You don't need this cheat! You should have packed the kids, taken her return ticket and left her there one time when she was with Don.

Unfortunately, for the kids - you are not much of a man and now that she knows she can cheat and you'll do nothing about it - well, a lot of horny guys are going to get lucky. She is not a Hotwife, she is a pure slut...Goodbye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

It was a great story. Tell the readers that didn't like it to go stick it. It was good and I liked it.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looser

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looser & Loser

Everyone, Please remember that loser is the opposite of winner. Looser is what you do when you eat too much at a buffet and have to move your belt one or two holes to fit your larger belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not great and cream pies are foul.

keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just another wimp husband story, if he had any balls at all he would have an affair with a younger sexier womanb and knock her up to see how his whore wife would like that. And - if he was a real man he would divorce the slutty whore and try to get custody of the kids using the reason that she was an unfit mother who would because she is nothing but a whore and a cheap one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looser Anon

That's loosen you loser. You loosen your belt. A belt is something someone should have given this author when he thought of writing this story.

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
What A total Idiot

I mean the wife not the husband, although, he is an idiot also. Just to get pregnant (because she wants a girl this time) she screws a complete stranger. Doesn't she know that there is a fifty-fifty chance or a girl each pregnantcy. just because she had two sons with her husband doesn't mean the next would also be a boy. Instead she endangers her marriage and family (remember the three and six year old sons)just to have a girl. What a total bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Piece of crap.

Sorry effort.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

DNA test is almost 100%. A mandatory DNA test for the husbands after childbirth...... What a dream and how many excellent revenge story rawmaterial....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
by lying about it the wife is a cheater and adulterer and DNA needs to be checked

lying by ommission or by deception is still a lie and if she will lie to you about one thing she will lie to you about anything. Check the DNA on all the kids, you now know she fucks around. Then divorce the slut and sue for custody of the kids if they are yours. You may love her but she doesnt love you, enough. You dont keep trash you throw it away.

eatingicon69eatingicon69over 12 years ago
Awesome

For all of you anonymous pussies, don't read stories in the "loving wife" section if you don't want to hear about sharing. All of you are idiots that just want to complain about something. Why don't you start writing if you can do better.

Great story, perfect for the "loving wives' section.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@eatingicon69 Loving wives category consists of many sort of stories. If you look at the stories you will see not every story is creampieeating husband, wife watching husband, wife swapping story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@eatingicon69 Wife swapping and Group Sex Stories category? Does it match?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is a fetish.

This story should be posted there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@eatincon

Anonymous sees that you have NO stories either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Awesome

Since people can tell what is in a story without reading, which is the point of your comments, logic would seem to dictate that negative comments are the only reasonable result -- unless you're a moron.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
It's amazing

The story was good, whether it was true or not. A few errors that might have been caught if you had an editor instead of just using Spell Check.

What is amazing is the flood of hatred that comes from a story like this. It's been said a million times and will probably be said a million more..... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT OF THE STORY, DON'T READ IT. Why bother wasting your time reading something that upsets you enough to write the comments you do?? Does it make you feel superior in some way? Trust Me, from what I've read in these comments, most of you were probably school bullies or hung around with the school bully just so you could feel better about yourselves. OR you are Bible thumpers on your quest to clean up humanity with your "this is how it should be" crap. Either way, live your lives and let others live theirs.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Comments

For those of you who think this story belongs in another category, well... you are either new to Literotica or new to the Loving Wives stories. "Loving Wives" is not about a sweet, loving wife; everyone who's been on here knows that it's code for a hot wife or for stories where a guy gets cuckolded. As for those of you who think it's trash and blah blah blah, get a life. You knew early on that it was going to be like this ("Wife gets pregnant by another guy."), so what's your deal? Do you purposely read stories (all the way through) that bother you, then take the time out of your busy schedule to rail against the author? Why? Was it too difficult to just say, "Not my cup of tea" and move on? You are a pathetic piece of shit... that's what you are. You can't write, but you're fine with telling others that they have no business posting original stories. I rarely read the comments on this site because it's usually guys like you that weigh in. Illiterate, homophobic Tea Party types who probably live in Mom's basement. Ooh... there's a category for you: Incest. Have fun with that one and... say hi to Mommy.

It was a beautifully written story.

Great job, stlamanika. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

because of the last two comments. They don't realise how stupid and pathetic their comments really are or how much a hypocrite they both are. And one claims to be a DOM? and drives a school bus? is that what most DOMS do for day jobs?

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Echoing Eatingicon69

Two things: 0ne... The story is definitely where it belongs, and two... he's right, try writing a story for this category and find out how many assholes there are out there who want to put you down just for sport. That seems to be the way it is here in this category.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Unwilling and willing both

@Anon Cuckold may be willing or unwilling both. If the cuckold husband unwilling, many reader will read revenge stories or after revenge reconcilation stories. If you look at all stories you will finds many revenge stories and reconcilation stories as well. The cuckold means husband with cheating wife, but the cuckold does not mean WILLING CUCKOLD ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW there are a few not cheating wives stories here, look at my favorits.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Happens too fast

The problem with the story is not that Sara is having sex and getting pregnant by somebody else (even though the setup with her husband just fathering boys and Don fathering only girls is extremely far fetched and stupid), it is the way it happens here!

If a couple wants to have another child (or a child at all) and the husband isn't able to impregnate his wife they may talk (for a long time, probably months or even years) that when they meet a fitting stranger she could try and get pregnant by him. With todays medical possibilites that isn't necessary but it would be the easiest and cheapest way.

Here they don't talk about her getting pregnant by Don, she just sneaks off. That her husband is a sissy or cuckold and gets turned on by it she doesn't know! So her act is just selfish. And that means, that she doesn't respect her partner. In this story it worked out fine for them because he is a cuckold but what did she think would have happened if he hadn't been? They didn't talk about the whole affair, she did play with fire here and must have been aware, that she might end up divorced. Didn't she think so far?

Really stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a five

Wish my wife would cum home full. It's so hot. I'd love to bang her with another guys stuff in her.

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
Too Bad

he never got to watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story. Ignore the comments by the anonymous troll, it would be best to delete them and leave the comments that are real. Please spend a little more time proof reading. Keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Probably the reason Don had only girls is he had a man sized cock

Kim probably knew that Don would go in deep enough in her pussy to give her the girl she wanted.

She now lays awake a night in bed, dreaming of that big cock Don gave her and wants more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke

It sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really Good

I think this is a very good story, you should write more of this kind of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-good story

If you're going to delete comments that you don't like and only keep the good ones, isn't that defeating the purpose of even having comments. Might as well do away with the comment section altogether. Would be self-serving. If one allows public comments, take the bad with the good, otherwise don't allow any comments. That's my take. Author, not a bad story, but it's like so many on this site, a wimpy cuck story, nothing new. Needs to be put into a genre called "slut wives" which this site doesn't have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon it's a five

Let me know where you live, and I'll make sure you're wife comes home with a creampie for you, no problem. Sounds like you're just like this guy in the story, a willing cuck. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: eatingicon69-awesome

Now isn't that calling the kettle black. What exactly are you doing? Complaining about somebody that has a different opinion than yours. Why don't practice what you preach. Eh......one either likes willing cuck stories or not. I think it should be a fetish, but then others, may not agree.What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
delete them

I say delete the comments by the haters. I didn't come here to read a bunch of angry, nasty comments by ugly, angry, closed-minded people. If you don't like the story, and don't have any constructive criticism, go somewhere else.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Wow, Just What the Cuck Lovers Wanted

Just what we needed. Another story about a wimp whose wife likes to fuck around behind his back and knows he is such a wimp that she does not even try to cover her tracks. Of course the subtly provided reason was that she wanted a girl. Don's sperm evidently provided girls and her husband's provided boys.

I would never like any story about such a wimp and slut wife, but it would have been a bit better if you had explored her reasoning and thoughts behind her actions. Of course you made that almost impossible by only writing from his point of view. It just would have been nice to know whether she really knew her husband would not leave her or if having a girl was more important than her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another fag cuckold

next she'll fuck everyone on cruise ship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bad parent(s) Bad story

So while you are spying on the wife, nobody is watching the young kids. When she goes away from the pool and leaves 3 and 6 yr old in the pool with you supposedly asleep? wtf? It's a wonder your kids were still alive after your vacation.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very poor story

because they're both deceiving one another. A masrriage with very little love and no communication can't last. Shame, because it could have been so good.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
if you want to see real cucks

look in the storys favorite section, 22 cucks thought this was a great story. The go on vacation and his skank wife gets knocked up by another man and a group of morons think that was one hot story. A whore and her WBC, WACC to the 25th power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage to a skank for no matter how long

His wife showed her true colors on the couple's vacation, she just had to fuck a stranger and of course was too stupid to use birth control and she got knocked up.

Our hero turns out to be a non caring wimp and just lets his wife get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No loving wife here

She just a selfish cheating cunt. But hubby is a coward wimp. This could have been a good story if they had talked about it first and agreed to it. Or hubby could have at least been a real man and kicked the cunt out. She has no love or respect for her husband. Sharing is ok, cheating means no trust and no marriage.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
God...

What dribble.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
What?

What about the children? If the parents are this fucked up what kind of values are they going to teach their little bastards? I bet the kids won't be getting lectures about safe sex.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Jeez

Get a fucking DNA test cuck.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Had something like that happen and the second time he showed up I just told him to stay the fuck away from me and my wife. He never came around again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dummy

How stupid can you be? Better get the DNA tested and get your attorney on speed dial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great vacation!

Cheaper than using a fertility doc and a lot more fun!

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
Ha

"His"boys are probably someone else's too. And no need to talk about Don. there's "Dons" in every neighborhood. One for every deceptive dishonest skank. Quite a prize, booby prize!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How stupid can you be.

You never discused her having sex with someone else even if she did want a girl she should had asked you first. There is a good chance the boys are not yours. How dare she allow you to do down on her with someone else sperm in her. It one thing if you want to do it but to do it not knowing cuck. What kind of wimp are you to allow your wife to do that. Story or not if its ok in your fantacy then you will allow it for real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Probably deserves to be in fetish

But a fuck of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking TRASH

Give me a fucking break. She is a cheating fucking slut, whore,skank bitch. She is now a fucking cheating whore. Now you are going to raise a fucking bastard. You cuck dumb ass.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
great story 5 stars

Great Story.. but honestly..... the vacation was for the family not her... you don't bring the kids along to HEDOISM.... and now there is a child that may not be his.. if you rewrite it or make a CH 02 don't make him a wimp or kinky cuckold.. cheating is cheating... you want a daughter... get back in the saddle and try again.. breaking the vows is no excuse.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

This story truly belongs in 'Loving Wives'. It is all what originally LW was all about.

The best part of this is it's not a 'Kick the bitch' out type pf story that should not be in LW.

This site and section is about erotic stories. It does not have to be morally correct stories. Where is the fun in that?

This story is fun in that way. Thanks.

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Girls? Boys?

Don's two girls and their two boys are like two coins flipped and coming up one of them head, head, and the other tail, tail. That Don makes girls and he makes boys isn't the way sperm works! That's fact. Did she believe it even so, as her husband does, and try for a girl with Don (an excuse I suppose), or was she simply trying for a fuck? I don't mind the hanky panky, no more than hubby does, but her deceit even though he knows is unforgiveable. Sigh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another wimp faggot husband and a heartless Cunt wife

Total shit

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 10 years ago
Lighten Up

First it's just a story. I enjoyed it as I lived a similar lifestyle many years ago and I am not a wimp. It's OK for a husband to have an affair but not the wife. Really.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 10 years ago
We know it's just a story duuu

But it's a wimp coward story with a Cunt wife. And if you are like this little sissy, then you are a wimp. Shitty worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck his

If bullshit the case. Call Don's wife fuck her all week and give her a boy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a good story. It falls perfectly under the criteria for "Loving Wife" category (although it's kind of misleading). I enjoyed it. Keep writing.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I'm sorry...

Had I gone on a vacation with my wife, leaving my two boys at home, and then seeing her go at it with another man I wouldn't have waited for her to come to the room. I'd be packing my luggage and making arrangements for an immediate flight back to where we once lived together. I'd be visiting a lawyer the first day back trying to come up with a reasonable way to split our wealth. I'd have to do the DNA on my boys too. Were they my boys?

Sorry I'm just not a semen slurper. Jeepers how could I even touch her? Who knows what kind of diseases she'd be bringing back thanks to her tryst with that guy. Sorry, our hero was married to a very unreliable promiscuous woman. I get shivers of revulsion just thinking about it. I'd want to put as many miles as I could between her and me.

You had a good story here; it was the story of a disillusioned husband who found out just what an awful woman he'd been married to, and how he hoped to put his life back together after he got as far away from her as he could. Too bad, you missed out here didn't you?

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Oh by the way...

Though I didn't like your story I still gave it a five. It gave me something to think about and respond to on a dreary morning. So thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gutless

how can a person really get excited by a lack of love in their life? what psychological loss is responsible for a person accepting lies and betrayal? I don't condone this story and this lifestyle because it is this base criteria that is leading our society to be accepting of worse and worse behavior.

Sorry but it is just a symptom of the fall of society - it all adds up.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
DNA

Ever hear of it? More and more men are having this done in cases where parentage is in question. Women usually know who the father is despite what we read here on LE. And even if they were unsure why wouldn't they want the test so they know who's the other parent. Answer: Meal ticket.

By the way, it is estimated that between 2 and 3% of children are "bastards". But, how can you really know that number. This is why the results had a + or - 15%! Big difference there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another worthless writer

Get a pair of balls and divorce the slut. Sweet and simple. Your putting your health and life at rish for ssomeone who really doesn't care for the idiot.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
all willing cuckold

should die a painful, slow and terrifying death.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Fuck, y'all are stupid

She didn't really try to hide it too hard so, something in their relationship led her to believe it would be acceptable.

This kind of thing happens a lot. If you killed everyone who was a cuckold or a slut the world population would decline considerably. It's a part of human nature.

Personally, I don't think loving someone precludes one from acting stupidly. In this case, she was obviously right about her husband's acceptance and did what they needed to get their daughter. Hubby doesn't care, he got his daughter. If this story were real I would bet my retirement on her remaining faithful for the rest of their lives.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Not enough

conversation between husband and wife -- practically none even: not enough analysis of their previous relationship or how it went afterwards either. She certainly went for the attentions of the other guy pretty quickly and took the steps to get pregnant too. I think even in an accepting relationship he wouldn't have skulked completely in the background while the wife and the other guy were flirting, but would have come and intercepted the goings on with or without actual confrontation. I approve of the fact that in the US it seems (from these stories) easier to get DNA results on offspring than it is in the UK.

Overall we need so much more of the wife's point of view and thinking behind her actions.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

your husband character is a pussy, cuckold and the story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

He should have packed his shut rge first time she came back from having sex with Don.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
ok your turn

Since the wife got her baby girl from Don, that hubby should give Don's wife a baby boy, an that both wife an Don should be made to watch hubby fuck Don's wife till she gets pregnant with a baby boy, I believe that would be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
straight writer

llolooollololololoollooloahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

NFW........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Girl?

I was wishing she'd had another boy, that'd teach the cheating slut. Says alot about the kinda woman she is though. Like so many dumb husbands, he doesn't see the other problems he has created which will come back to haunt him. For one, he has allowed her to sample cheating. She is now fully briefed on how that'll work for her in the future, unchallenged, no second thoughts, just waiting until her baby girl is of an age were she's had enough of that as her attention turns to herself and she commences her new fucking career behind her husbands back. Fucking whimp husbands grow some balls and start acting like a man than a sperm guzzling sissy that you clearly are. Too many sissy men in this world. You must know women dislike weak sissy men and sissy men have the most problems with infidelity.

Sperm guzzlers - you have now been warned!!!

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 7 years ago
Help me understand?

Your story was fairly well written and had the twist of wife supposedly cheating in order to get a daughter. My problem is and always is with these stories featuring men who supposedly get aroused/excited/turned-on with thought of THEIR wife with another man. There are a plethora of stories on literotica in all kinds of categories, so it must be a common fantasy/reaction, but I've neve encountered it!

I've travel to all parts of the world, been a every continent and a lot of the spaces in between them. I've sat around and talked about just about everything in the world with men and women. Not once have I encountered a man who mentioned this. I've heard of some bizarre and gross stuff, a quite a few guys and girls who in a drunken moment or otherwise had threesomes or moresomes. But never a guy who got anything but angry at the thought of his wife cheating on him and definitely never one knowing had sloppy seconds. Maybe I've led a sheltered life, but I do not understand the frequency of this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF!

He's a sick pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Cuck On The Pile!

The perfect couple...both fucked in the head! What's he gonna do when she wants another girl? Well written but the storyline is "just another cuckie story"!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

kind of a dumb bastard ins't he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That fucker is as stupid as the guy that wrote this fiasco.

Gee. I wonder if it's mine. DUMB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a dumb POS

Hey cuckie..... what you have is a cheating slut that thinks she is keeping secrets from you her husband!!!

She betrayed you several times no matter the reason!!!

She got away with it and will do it again.

If you accept this you might as well cut out the middle man (your wife) and just suck Don cock and drink his cum directly from his tap !!!!

If you have any balls start putting away child support money and kick the cheating cunt to the curb !!!!!!!!

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Fuck I hate cuck tales!

Stlimanika

I want you to understand that my comments are not simply directed at yourself but to all purveyors of cuckold/Loving Wives tales. I really would like to know why some men seem to revel in the prospect of their wives being fucked by another. The apparent pleasure that your married male character had in feeling the semen from his competitor made my flesh crawl. Personally I have a theory that the flourishing state of cuckoldry and cuckold tales shows the decline of homo sapiens back into the pecking order usually associated with animals. Cuckoldry is sexual competition at it's most debased level. It also says a great deal about males who embrace it as a lifestyle and their insecurities as self-recognised inferior men. Look maybe I'm missing something here, but I welcome the opportunity for someone to explain this explosion of cuckoldry and cuckold tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should be taken out

Behind the chemical shed and shot.

lonelypappalonelypappaover 6 years ago
wow

what a fuckin slut

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

What a fucking ass-wipe for writing such tripe!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude....

Please give up your writing, you cuck loving piece of shit....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You know what weird

This story is obviously about a man's wife cheating on him and the guy getting off on it. You can tell by the title and even the first paragraph makes it obvious. Yet these dumb asses STILL go out of their way to read the story and get "offended" by it. Dude, seriously if you don't like these kinds of stories, get the fuck out the loving wives section! Stop reading these stories, no one is forcing you to do it. And no one is interested in your opinion either, so quit bitchin'

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Started off ok but ended poorly needs a rewrite of the ending and a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a real crap!!!

Only for the real brain sick ones!!

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
More Cuck Wimp Shit...just what this site needs!!!!!!

stlimanika

You have used a tired cliched sub-genre - the cuckolded husband - who is the recipient of his wife's fucking around. Just as well you finished the story when you did. I had disturbing visions that you would have her producing another five kids all to different men. And the wimpy husband would accept the pathetic role as provider for his wife's bastard progeny. Jesus wept! Try developing an original idea and do not rely upon tired old fetishes such as cuckwimp husbands. Believe me, dude we already have too many of these fucked-up tales littering the LW site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

YOU ARE A PEICE OF SHIT TO LET YOUR WIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN TO GET A GRIL YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE LOW LIFES I HOPE SHE STARTS TO FUCK ANY MAN THAT WANTS TO TO GET A PEICE OF ASS YOU LOW LIFE AND I HOPE THE GRIL GROWS UP TO FUCK YOUR SONS PEICE OF SHIT BECAUSE ARE ONE AND MARRIED TO ONE .........................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breeding Program

Your wife needs to be bred every chance she has. We need more women like this to counter the Muslim curse that’s heading to our country. Breed baby breed, the future is very grim and bleak and we need more soldiers for the Great War that’s coming.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.