All Comments on 'Vacation Surprise'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 5 years ago
Original and pretty well written

There are many plot devices in loving wives stories such that the wronged husband finds out about the cheating wife’s shenanigans, but the hotel points clue is new as far as I can tell. It would have been more complete if Chris had explained to dumb Lori that her actions constituted a type of sex (with Steve), and that’s certainly a form of cheating. She was having intimate contact with Steve and getting sexual excitement and presumably orgasm from these sessions. It doesn’t matter if there was love. The two had a secret relationship with sexual satisfaction for each participant. Divorce was a predictable consequence. A solid four stars. Thanks for writing.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Good one

However, I thought you ended it too quickly. I wanted to hear a bit more about what she thought when she saw the Facebook post and how she tried to explain herself at the meeting but still a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad...

...the story seemed to wrap up suddenly. Would have liked more retribution for lori and steve. Something for steve involving pain... but not bad overall. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ok

Normally, I would be all about a good BTB, especially in this recent deluge of weak cuck stories. But this was a little nasty even for me. Lori's perverse sex with Steve was beyond nasty. They both needed to burn totally just to clear the air. What an absolute nothing burn that was. At least people would know what a absolutely vile whore she was.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
I'm Thoroughly Confused

What was the purpose of the meeting with Steve at the start of the story?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It was an interesting story, but it ended so abruptly! They had just sat down for a confrontation about her affair, then BAM! Divorced 8 months later.

Did you get bored writing this and give up on the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I lost interest the moment he confronted Steve and said that adulterous is reason enough for divorce.

Because it’s categorically incorrect: the only excuse you need is that you want a divorce.

The other reasons are immaterial. Maybe it’s adultery, maybe it’s boredom, hell, maybe you’re just tired of waking up every day to the same person and the two of you trudge along like nothings wrong but you just don’t even care anymore.

You get a divorce because you want to. Everything else is just an excuse.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 5 years ago
Nice.

A bit too descriptive in the perversions,

but other than that, a really good story.

4 out of 5 from me.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Super story.

Make both their lives miserable.

Social media for a start, interviews with the local press and whatever legal action possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The ending was rushed. No real resolution. No explanation. He invited her over to talk but nothing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Ending was rushed

Not at all in keeping with the rest of the story.

The post the videos on Facebook thing has been way overdone recently and I have to wonder what man would actually do that: it defined him as a cuck just as much as her as a slut.

You do get points for the new way he discovered her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
quick ending

I liked how he discovered the affair. I had thoughts of trying something similar but couldn't put it together. Glad someone did. The ending was really quick for me. I was hoping for more confrontation and more of an explanation from her. At 50 plus years old and in what had been a great marriage with plenty of satisfying sex she strayed and did so for a year.

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
nope

there would be absolutely no way of gettin g over that

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 5 years ago
All that build up...

...and it ends 30 seconds into the confrontation? Very disappointed.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
most abrupt ending yet

Effectively ended in mid sentence. What? You had a train to catch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This feels like the beginning of the story....

....not the whole thing.

In reality it should be a three to five chapter piece.

Men have fantasies. Women have fantasies. Some of us act on the best/worst examples of our secret thoughts and often it destroys us and those around us. It happens every day, all over the world.

Your story is totally plausible. I've seen very similar things happen in real life. I suggest you post significantly more background for each character in the story and detailed consequences.

That is what the Loving Wives category is all about....for better or for worse.....

~Fugu S.B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Different

Are you sure you want them divorced over something so unimportant as a little play time? 🤦‍♂️😁

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"My private detective told me Steve was a creature of habit." - Right, so you don't have to parenthetically tell us that Steve frequented the bar!

"then when my phone rang (seconds later), I became furious!" - Why are you so enamored of parenthesis and ellipses? They're not needed here, you don't even need commas!

You definitely have a "unique" style of punctuation!

I don't know if it was you or another author, but this is the second story if read that involved a possible company use of hotel points. Lori at the gym also sounds familiar. Oh, and please don't switch POV.

"My computer was running low on battery life, so Steve left me his laptop." - I know it's needed for the plot, but who travels with a laptop for business without a power cord?

"I wondered if Chris might be mad at me, but I couldn't think of anything I'd done wrong." - You can't? Even though you can't imagine that he knows, you certainly know something that you've done wrong!

"I couldn't begin to understand why Chris would think I was having an affair." - Um, maybe because you ARE?

Also I think tags for her specific activities would be useful!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 5 years ago
Need a part 2

Great STORY. Well written. How about a part 2 where you explore the wife's post divorce life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wtf?? That was a waste of time.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
LUSTY SEX WITH A LOVER

versus love with a family,,,,,,,what a dilemna.....which one do I choose, TK U MLJ LV NV

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Rushed finish

Started well middle area good and then I turned to last page 7 lines, left me feeling cheated on the time I'd spent on it and expected more. You built it up great then dropped me on my face, crap.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
empty

definitely 5*s but still the ending left me empty. I'm usually hardcore btb and Lori certainly did enough to be burned but this is the first time in awhile that I thought counseling would have helped this couple. You must be too realistic of a writer, lol. thanks for sharing.

amyyumamyyumalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Good story but.......

This was a five star story until the end. I wound up giving it four stars. Four stars is an 80% approval and five is 100%. While the story deserved more than 80 I couldn't give it a 100 either. I felt the story was great right up to the end which really lacked to my mind. I wish we could give half stars or we could rate up to a ten. I was entertained enough to read two more of the authors stories and they were both very good so I will read thestyleguy some more. He is very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good premise....

...poor execution. Ended much too quickly. No drama to speak of; too little vicarious enjoyment of the bitch's angst, despair, and shame over her behaviour, and loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Formulaic And Uninteresting

Same old story line that has been done ten thousand times by others. The dialogue is forced and unrealistic--people don't converse the way this writer has his characters speaking. Grammar and punctuation are nominal.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
That would be way to hard to get over .

There nothing wrong with kinky sex but cheating on your spouse is a deal breaker.Thanks for the read

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Quote: Use Your Tongue As Toilet Paper And Clean My Asshole: Unquote?

Ok So His tongue is Bum Fodder(What does the Star Ship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common:- They both circle Uranus in search for Clingons)....Some love to lick their wifes ass.I Did. and many other Kinky acts of silliness.!....So Im Just going to say Hubby is a Loser. A dick head....Great Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Seems incomplete

Would like there to be more.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Potential

This story had a lot of potential but it was cut too short and thin.

You led up to a great confrontation and ending especially showing things from Lori's POV. Towards the end, it was cut off and Lori lost her part in a story that depended on her voice.

Great start with too sudden an ending and too thin an illustration of the fallout.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lacking

Gotta work on that final confrontation a little more. For me that is often the crux of the story, and in this one its barely worth mentioning. I would think a husband and wife that had such strong feelings as this couple did would have more to say to each other when its all said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tired of the ....

"Support your mother, she'll need it", "Remember she's still your mother", etc. trope in these stories. In context, a horribly wronged husband would not try to interfere with how the children deal with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happened to his wife

How did she think she would get away with this depraved sexual affair. People caught up in the moment can’t think of consequences. This story is far out and needs a why give up a happy marriage for some sadomasochistic sex. At this stage in her life you would think she had some smarts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Facebook would not allow those videos

Try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"We're friendly and I suspect Lori still wants more, but that isn't going to happen!"

After all she did, all her lies, more of the ramifications of her actions were needed than three very, very short paragraphs. It's as if you got tired of your own story.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 5 years ago
Interesting idea

But in the end fell through. I can understand where someone can find desires they have they don't think their spouse will accept,where even a good spouse may fall to temptation,it happens. The problem with this story is Lori jumps from being a good wife into being this out of control person without much thought or hesitation, she sees some videos and suddenly is the baroness de sade. Chris doesn't seem like he is some sort of religious nut,and while I understand some of the hesitation,why not see if Chris would be interested in exploring? As someone with more than a bit of knowledge of bd/sm play, almost no one jumos from being vanilla into heavy duty things that this mentions.....

More importantly they never even talk so the story is basically finished in a paragraph. Not saying Chris would ever understand about Lori fully,but the way the story is written there is no way they could end up friends,they never talk, have no closure. I think I am frustrated most that it is a well written story that had so much potential for depth, where Chris rightfully is upset by Lori's cheating and the depth she went to, but also might be able to understand why Lori did it; not saying they should reconcile,but rather the path from hate to being friendly. The other problem is his actions,putting it on facebook, was not only not possible (facebook would delete it),in many places this would be a crime. The big hole was why they would record what they did and leave it online, ahe isn't stupid as written, not only w being discovered or blackmailed,but also that there could be legal and businnes ramifications, she could be fired if her business saw those videos,even if steve didn't work with her, plus she could face arrest....

Like I wrote,well written story w a abrupt ending and missing pieces that hurt it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 5 years ago
An Object Lesson in the Arrogance of a Long-Term Liar and Resultant Hubris as Her Cheating Utopia Implodes

In terms of conventional, societal standards she 'had it all'. Career, marriage and mature beauty admired by nearly all who crossed this woman's path. Yet the happenstance discovery of fetish on colleague's outer unfolded another dimension in her. She excelled in being a dime wife, employee and a domme for a while.

I thought the author did a great job in most facets yet he didn't do justice to the cheating wife character. The Facebook shaming was juvenile and yet understandable. But in long run I see the cheating wife moving on and finding a mate who combines best aspects of husband she deservedly lost and submissiveness of Steve .

She's a cool, calculated snake who sheds it's skin and moves on to next goal making the best of circumstances. Losing her husband was a defeat no doubt. But attractive, intelligent individuals get up after being unexpectedly knocked down and "adjust " more often then not.

Multiple comments have expressed frustration with abrupt ending. Yet I theorize that author didn't want to write quite plausible and organic conclusion where good guy winds up worse then cheating, lying spouse.

Full marks ( despite previously expressed reservations) *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Its tough when an author wants to really shock the reader with someone's incredible unexpected totally out of nature whorish adultery.

Which is why this story is so weak. The wife discovers she's a sadomasochistic pervert, but of course she didn't buy a whip and start sexing it up with Steve the next day. The normal first step would be her personal exploration with websites, videos, etc. Her next normal loyal loving wife step would be to feel out her husband for any interest he might have in her newly discovered kink. It would be weeks if not months during which she would morph from the world's greatest wife to the world's shameless shallow selfish entitled arrogant whore. And we are to assume that their marriage is so shallow, their relationship so distant, their interaction and emotional bonds so weak and tenuous, that the husband would have no clue that his wife had disappeared into the soulless guiltless femdom pervert she had embraced and celebrated with Steve, for 8 months?

Its typical for many authors, which is one of the reasons these Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde character transformation stories tend to receive mediocre scores. Those that succeed include logical believable revelations and discussions of what caused such a radical and destructive change in a previously normal virtuous person. You do remember that Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde is science fiction/fantasy, with some chemical potion involved?

All the details about how he discovered her adultery were OK, but of minimal interest compared to how she evolved and justified becoming such a fucked up woman. At least to most readers. This story has kind of a JPB overlay which says, What difference does it make why she did it? Uh, answering that question is what changes this story from a documentary or news report, into a compelling emotional drama, exploring how and why a woman could do the things she did with Steve, and not understand the repercussions on her marriage and her family. Such a dull witted unimaginative clueless whore is not the character you portrayed in the wife, until you have her being pissed he didn't welcome her to their marriage funeral discussion on the patio.

I would have really enjoyed hearing what she had to say in explanation to her parents, and her children. This woman had become mentally and emotionally sick, and in the process totally destroyed not just her marriage and family, but established a perverted reputation and stigma for her remaining life. Ya think her children are are going to let "grandma" ever be alone with her grand children?

So I got that the author and his wife character had the same short-coming: neither has a clue why she did what she did.

So, it was a great plot idea, but inadequately executed. Thanks for the effort and the energy. I hope your future works include more exploration of human nature and its frailty, failures, temptations, and triumphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"I know it's a cliché, but it was never about love. It was just...I don't know what it was! I'm so ashamed."

Yes, you are and divorced as well. Nice job.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
What intrigued me most wasn't the betrayal.

It was how quickly she turned to anger and threats when what she owed him was an apology. She would never treat him as an equal. He was far better without her even if she didn"t cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let me see if I followed the original plot.

A man catches his wife cheating and divorces her. That was quite different and imaginative as hell.

AMerryman 2.0 ***s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not sexy

The story was the opposite of what i expected. I did not get turned on. Just the opposite.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Could Have Been Interesting

The story starts with the protagonist already knowing about his wife's proclivities. No drama there. There was some useless meeting with the other man that had no discernible purpose or drama. The story began and ended with a whimper. In between there wasn't really much there. The stereotypical avoidance of the wife by the protagonist, the denial, the public outing (Facebook? Not happening. They have way too much liability to allow it.) Strange sentence structure and punctuation. It seems the story is simply "get divorced, everyone lives happily ever after".

There could be a story beginning at the end of this one. Settlements can be testy. Why is D/S so attractive to her? It has to come from somewhere. Why not discuss this interest with your life-partner? Marriage counseling? She becomes a Pro-Dom with dozens of male subbies doing her bidding? Move it over to BDSM and have the protagonist realize he's the ultimate master and she can't help but submit to him. Hey, it could happen! Just saying there's been a lot of meat left on the bone.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Trying Really Hard ...

Liked it. Trying to figure out How Long an ending should be. Personally, I know (or can extrapolate) how the relationship of Chris and Lori ended.

I think that Hubby violated his OWN condition of not fucking up her employment. Not fucking that up is as kind to him as it woulda been for her, because she needs money. Once a judge finds out he is responsible for her termination (or just loss of advancement potential,) he would get dinged pretty severely, despite Sweetie’s acts which lead to that. Sending the clips to her, her parents and maybe their adult children woulda been almost as devastating and kept the issue in the family, where it belonged. And yes ... Sweetie lost her job, plus any chance at objective references. Suspended immediately and terminated after (prompt) due process.

One small change ... During their first phone conversation Sweetie proclaimed her love for Hubby. Then she promised him that she and Her Sub had never had sex. I think Hubby shoulda asked if she also promised that what she said about loving him was true. That would be an odd point to follow after her claims. Sweetie would remember, underlining that if she could lie about the affair, then how could Hubby believe her ‘love’ promise!

Her Sub needs no significant punishment. From my perspective, Sweetie was the Dom Predator.

4*. The Facebook critique is a major detail that shoulda been checked before posting! Another reason to keep the denouement (MUCH) more private.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
Expected to hear more about the vacation

But hey, it was a slightly novel way to discover the affair, though he seemed to go from 0- Slut in 3 seconds flat.

Speaking of premature edification, we had just gotten to the powerful build up with a cataclysmic finish and..uh...uh...uh oh.

Oh well, it happens to men sometimes. Maybe next time, honey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Didn't like the public humiliation given the kids and her family.

He is almost as despicable as she is. By putting up the videos, he embarrassed his kids to an extent that they may never recover, and their friends they grew up with probably got copies of the clips and ride them mercilessly, they well may never get over it. The daughter's boyfriends will be shown it and he will be teased about having her piss on them during their dates and reaming his ass out with a dildo with a chide of "like mother like daughter" If she does indeed have a bit of her mother in her she may come and cut her dad's balls off....other than that it was an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but a minor rewrite mighy be in order...

Good beginning and middle, but we never got anything on Steve's pov after the confrontation. When are folks going to learn FB would yank a porn pic/vid faster than you can say "gotcha"? A better way would've been to send any pics/vid to her, her family and her job...then sue the company for the jilted parties gain and self respect. I gave 4 stars as it was a good story till the rushed end. I admit, I'm a reader and not a writer, so a good story from my cheap seat isn't always easy. I commend you on tjis story, but humbly ask you to learn from the comments for better stories. I'll climb off my soap box now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start but weak finish

This was so well done until she was busted. I loved the way he deduced she was cheating. His reckoning with Steve worked. But the plot slipped when Lori could not understand why her husband was upset. I was never a cheater but I feel certain that if you still wanted your marriage too, the fear of being discovered would always be front of mind. She would know immediately exactly why he was pissed. Worst of all, there is very little explanation of the couple’s interactions post-discovery. You built us up with great work but then let us down. Would you consider building up that part and reposting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is a fantasy tale

They are cordial, the kids have her over, and the parents took her in. The company never became aware of the vids. Come on! You could have added a lot of btb or at the very least let him cane or beat her, piss on her, gangbang her, something to make a year of cuckolding and lying worth it. No, you make him a laughing stock less of a man fucking wimp. Loved him my dying ass!!!

RGWardsRGWardsalmost 5 years ago
A Couple Of Big Assumptions, Here!

Her Calendar said she’d been away 72 days, but her Marriott Rewards Card suggested only 51. That didn’t immediately say “adulterer” to me - more that her usual hotel must’ve been popular and she couldn’t always stay in it. If he’d looked at her credit card statements and found the same thing, then I’d have been suspicious.

It’s wrong to assume she couldn’t access her Facebook account. Yes, he changed her password, but she had the option to change it again, via a link on the Login page, which would’ve sent a reset instructions to the email address she had registered with them. She could then have simply reset her password and put in a new one. It’s the same method I used after my wife passed away, to access all her social media accounts, where I didn’t know what password she’d used. He could’ve have locked her out, had he also quickly changed the password to that email account, but it doesn’t mention him doing that, so I’ve assumed that he didn’t.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

Ending was rushed and lazy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
This is not an original comment...

Good story overall... except for two things:

• Chris's pointless meeting with Steve - could have been taken, in its entirety, out of the story, and nothing would have changed

• That ridiculously rush ending.

Final Confrontations doesn't seems to be something the author is particularly interested in and/or comfortable with. The Style Guy must understand, though, the payoff of any breakup stories is the final conversation between the soon-to-be-ex couple. Without it or even with half of it... what's the point?

'More bother with the abrupt ending then with the pointless beginning. But, once again, not a bad tale, overall.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Sorta ok story

I agree with Bebop3 on the meeting with Steve; what’s the point of it.

I’m also in agreement with the posters who say the ending was rushed.

This is a somewhat original story begging for a rewrite.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
Only constructed

What do you think? Your kids maybe ,mid twenty, get a look at her mother and are hearing it is you how send! ITS THEIR MOTHER you!!! are the destroyer in their eyes. I belive as always americans destroy ALL and after have a look about the damage and are so proud of theirself and dont think about the costs. How you deal in privat its between the couple but if my son in law did something like that i get a baseball bat and if i go to prison he go to wheel! It has nothing to do my daugther did wrong but two wrong give no right! With her i deal later but to destroy minimum 4 families of your guilt its to deal NOW!

Please write intelligence story and dont rush. Dont think readers of LIT are stupid look after this story where are the lose ends, where is this story going is it posible is it logical 3 pages and i only feal anger about your writing? i dont know if someone can call that writing. Where are the emotions? The rage? He is acting like it doesnt bother him always stereotype. I hope there is a next time and i read a better writen story.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Same story slightly different details and no ending

Husband is a saint. He is perfect in every way, so much so that his kids and his wife's parents forgive him for intentionally posting pornographic videos of his wife on Facebook. He is so NICE he even tells his son to call his mother as "she will need your support." He is so nice his wife's parents even take his side!!!

The wife, who on the surface seems nice is in fact a vile, disgusting animal. It is clearly portrayed in the way her part is written at first. She is a sexual predator. She is aggressive and talks like a man. This means her true self is this evil, twisted irredeemable whore. You depicted her doing things at the extreme end of the gross scale to make her irredeemable. Did you need to include scat?

So super villain vs super hero.

Take out femdom and it is the same story we see in LW all the time.

This is less satisfying than most because the part everyone wants to read, the confrontation and aftermath, were left to two meaningless paragraphs.

The point of a story is the conclusion. You wrote a classic three act arc but left out the third act.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was good

But a lot of people rightly pointed out how rushed the ending was.

I actually understand the need for Chris to confront his ex-wife's lover. And with how utterly humiliating some of those videos are, Chris got to physically watch a weasel squirm in his chair.

I would have a hard time in Chris' shoes being friendly towards a woman like her. When she thought she was in the clear, and even after being caught....she has this superiority edge to her that's grating. Like that's an annoying personality quirk that would make it harder for people to like her under ideal conditions. She sounds annoying. She also lied and lied her ass off when given the chance to come clean. I could see him being neutral with her though. Polite. But not friendly. He did get her good though with those videos that he still has access to.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 5 years ago
?

Should be in the non erotic section.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Would of

Got a five, need to slow down and grind out that ending. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
damn

he can post femdom videos on his wife's Fcebook page and nothing happens. I post an erotic cartoon and Facebook deletes my account.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nothing like a good btb on a quiet afternoon.

Amazed she kept her job. Nothing about family, friends or co-workers. What happened to her and Steve.

This was supposedly from both spouses POV but little came from Lori after the bomb dropped. It just all finished and except for divorce nothing happened.

In future please only write in a single POV, or go 3rd party if you need to include other things. Unless you are very good at writing it just confuses the reader as to which I you are referring to. Putting a name does not fix all PO.v woes.

You only wrote half a story as surely there would have been more repurcussions than daddy and son being a little disappointed. Assuming the daughter did not watch the videos is stupid. Being told by her brother not to would ensure she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Of course she kept her job!

No company today would terminate her or Steve without getting destroyed in the press and getting their asses sued off. I know, I live in a "employ at will state" and had something not so dramatic but similar happen. Hubby posted some video he really should not have because he was hurt and angry as he should have been. Wife and her lover are both employed, hubby had to plead guilty to several state charges to avoid federal ones for piracy and some other things. He will spend three in side, and probation for 5 and lost all child visitation, the house and pretty much everything else. You can not post personal video like this without consent, a signed and witnessed model statement and you CAN NOT change someone's account without permission - it is wire fraud, piracy and a host of other things which will make you someones bitch for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Orginal

Orginal story. Four stars.

Final sit down started with bang, then just simmered briefly and the story was done. Could have used more.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmmm....

Why so many women haters on here. What happened to you? What women shit on you?

Here is a woman who found she had a fetish. A pretty realistic and common fetish. She knew instinctively that she couldn’t share this fetish with her husband. Pretty difficult to do with people you love and respect when the fetsih is this this far out. She knew she could never do those things with her husband. Again very truthful. She loves and respects her husband and couldn’t treat him that way.

Why is she a despicable and vile woman? She has a sexual fetish. If she were a man who had a similar fetish and performed the fetish activities with a consensual and willing partner there wouldn’t be an issue. Not my cup of tea but I can let other people live their own lives.

It’s unfortunate that he never took the time to talk and listen to his wife. Her only real crime may have been cheating but she obviously never took anything away from her husband and had a need that she could never fulfill with her husband. She clearly didn’t love this other man and this activity with him had no threat to her marriage. If he were more of a man he could have talked through this with his wife and come up with a solution. To bad that he was such a wimp that he couldn’t even stand up and talk about the issues. She clearly loved him but he showed absolutely no love for her.

He is clearly the vile and despicable person in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4*s

Have to say, it seems unlikely that a woman in her 50's would suddenly develop a dominatrix fetish.

That being said, this was very entertaining 🎯. The plot has a creative new element on how the cheater was caught. She could not share her fetish with her husband and that caused her to cheat. At least she assumed that her husband would object 🤔.

Gave you 4*s Style Guy. Really enjoyed this story.

Maybe a sequel??

Thanks very much from

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lori and I were divorced eight months later.

2 stars

the point of loving wives is for

A) sick cuck fucks to get their rocks off,

B) even sicker RAAC scum suckers to get their ball crushed, and

C) regular people to enjoy a good bitch burn

you did none of these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mbgdallas

That you condone his wife cheating on him says far more about you than it does either the story or the author.

I pity whatever poor son of a bitch you have in your life.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
WOW

So she comes across a new life style of fetish that creates a desire with in her.

If you find out you are turned on by a new fetish and you are married you should at least communicate this with your spouse. She knew she could not live this out with her husband but they could have made it more of a role play part of there life at a different level for her to fantasize it out with him. I mean even if that could not be done she could have just had her alone time with her laptop and just made it a fantasy thing she did alone. Some sexual perversions are not meant to come forth to reality. They are not meant to become reality because of the damage they would cause in a marriage. It doesn't matter if this comes from the wife or the husband sexual desires. When you cheat you cheat. That's the bottom line. She knew her husband wouldn't live out this new found fantasy and if the role had been reversed it would be the same outcome. I have to wonder if her new found life style was heightened to a new level with her coworker. I mean she most likely had a lot more anger to release on him now....LOL....Betting she whipped the fuck out of him for a long time after her husband divorced her cheating ass....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It was good but ended to abruptly. After loading the 3 to her account he should’ve sent all 16 to her from his account. There is no way anyone could think he should stay with her . It needed more dialogue from there meeting and end with he sees her st kids parties and has a beautiful younger girlfriend with him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IT's GREAT!!!

KEEP GOING...

Write another section in which the Ex goes back and become HER slave in a femdom relationship, it will be FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mgbdallas a slut wife obviously

Either a slut wife or a willing wimp cuckold. The wife was a disgusting backstabbing slut . Calling her a who're would be insulting the honest whores of the world . And as far as that vile piece of scum she was Fucking. I have very dark thoughts on how he should have died , very dark .

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Ignore the pro-cuckold brigade!

TSG

I loved your tale. The central male character made his feelings known and somehow still retained a degree of sanity. I thought the video distribution was terrific...sort of thing I would have done! Ignore the pissant ramblings of the mad bitch brigade! This sort of critic would only be satisfied if the slut wife cut off her hubby's nuts. These quasi-femdoms are a fucking joke - a bunch of self-opinionated whining bitches.

Power to you (climbs carefully off soapbox) !

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 5 years ago

It seemed to me like the guy was a little too focused on disapproving of her fetish itself instead of the fact that she was cheating behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So

So Steve gets off Scot free,that can't be right..

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
desreves a part two.

I thought this was your best work yet. I do like the femdom twist. That certainly is something different that your typical affair. I would have like to have seen at least a deeper epilogue if not a part two. My hope is that you write MORE stories in this theme. It doesn't have to be full scale btb, but this was nice. ;0)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Too scripted.

Needed some more drama and more feeling. It felt a bit sterile. Great story though love the concept.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Not impressed - overly predictable... Since the FemDom were high level managers at the same company and did their thing while attending Corporate HQ - we are to believe there was no company retribution. And he did not seek a morals clause or alienation-of-affection upon the company/employer?

He posted on fB and removed, but not an Internet FemDom/sex site for all to enjoy the 16 vids??? As further retribution in killing a 28yr marriage and her blatant lies.

The very limited vision of the writer/story gets at most a 3*...

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

Have fun with Mrs Palmer and Her Five Daughters!...Good Story ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
O Yeah

I hope she has a miserable life .. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
three stars

the point of a bitch burn is NOT to skip over the burn its to enjoy it

dob092095dob092095over 4 years ago

Nice story. But ending way too quick. I flipped to page 3 after the confrontation and see 2 short paragraphs. Needs fleshing out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Nobody wins. Pain for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the guy who posted on 10/12/19 appears to be a latent homosexual trumptard

What did the fictional character not do that a trumptard would have done? He divorced the wife and he let her world know she was a deviant- revenge porn is a crime and this so called progressive wimp can't break the law and get away with it like donald trump does. Was he supposed to hire Rrudy Giulianni to burn her in the divorce? Or get tough guy Jim Jordan to get a group of college wrestlers who he allowed to be molested to gang bang the wife. Keep your political opinions to yourself. A man has to know his limitations and your critical thinking skills are so limited that they prove you are a trumptard.

I give the author a five because the response was decisive, firm, and not way over the line. Besides, why would anybody want to get physical with a guy ten years younger, bigger and a human toilet- unless that reader was a latent homosexual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story that could have been better

I have questions. Why did he meet with Steve and then do nothing about him? Why didn't he go after the Company? The ending lacked sufficient details and I thought the FaceBook thing was a cheap shot that had a really negative effect on people like his kids and his friends. That was just a man lashing out, at everybody, in anger. I'm surprised his kids invite the two of them together for anything.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Good story....

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Wild. You'd think she'd have at least hinted she wanted to try some sort of mild femdom stuff with hubby, to test the waters, before going straight to cheating.

Liked the story. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What A Couple Of Dimwits

As in Lori and Steve. Really? Not continuing to rent rooms during her trips to corporate, personal emails, porn on company laptops and haven't they heard of private browsing/incognito? Personal cheating porn videos at all, no matter storing them on the cloud. Haven't you people learned anything from celebrity phone and cloud hacks? Think Kate Upton and Abigail Spencer. Of course a lot were leaked purposely to start careers by skanks, think Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. While he was at it why didn't he stomp Steve into the ground with the videos? Go after their company? They have to monthly change company passwords and no IT people are tracking their usage. I saw Feds fired for porn on government computers, at least some agencies track that. Story started out good but fizzled out in the end, what kids could get over those videos of mom? Don't forget there are thirteen more out there. Lastly why didn't she just recover/reset her Facebook password, he didn't seem to change that in her account. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best excuses seem to be...

It's not what it looks like. When caught with another man's cock in her. It's only sex. I can make it up to you. It's not what you think. It really means nothing, It's you I love. We can get past this. Let's get some couple's counseling.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

3* Where is the ending? Did you get lazy?

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
wow

that was bad. didn't check the date so this might have been an earlier work. what was that first scene about? it never happen in the story. a very contradictory scene had no place in the story

ColdCountryColdCountryabout 4 years ago
Rationalizing

The author didn't mention in any of the videos if Steve had ever penetrated her or if she'd given him oral sex. The highlights we do hear about she's doing the penetration and he's rimming her. Maybe she rationalized that she wasn't cheating really, though of course it was.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Total nothing story

There was no point to the story - nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When a Wife Lies their can be consequences

The moral of this story is, wives don't lie to your husbands especially about sexual prowess as once he knows your cheating even if it is playing dominatrix with your boss and even with some sex acts it can cost you your marriage and maybe your family. Most loving husbands won't tolerate infidelity what ever it is. When you break your wedding vows you will pay the price what ever it is. Divorce is probably going to happen and maybe a physical altercation could also be the result to the cheater or the lover and if done right you will lose both husband and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

That story just built to an ending and just fell off of the cliff. Pretty anticlimactic. Boring story and a boring ending.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree Good till ending

Cheaters caught and?

FTDS please

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
And they all lived happily everafter.

For those readers looking for deep philosophical conundrums with complex conclusions or heavy moral dilemmas and resolutions, I suggest a library other than LW in Lit. While this story could have been more deeply developed, the author kept it short and left room for personal imagination. The main conflict was resolved. TSG, keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay

Big plus for not being one of those fucking cuck shit stories!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
This was... original.

4-stars.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Nothing but short weak stories.

"Hey I have a great idea for a story.............whoops need to finish it. Just gimme two short paragraphs AND DONE!" Put more effort into your stories.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

At least he isn't a CUCK!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous