Valerie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Braxton reached out and grabbed Valerie's ass and said, "Fuck girl, you're sweet!"

Valerie could feel the warmth of Braxton's hands through the soft thin silk of her dress. Somehow the silk enhanced the sensual feel of Braxton's fingers on her ass. Braxton slipped her fingers under the hem of Valerie's dress and started seeking up over her inner thigh for her moist sex.

Somewhere in the recesses of Valerie mind, she remembered herself and for a brief second her wall and her resistance came flooding back. She jumped away and laughed nervously.

"Wow, you really *should* be a dancer" Braxton said. "With that ass of yours, you would get everyone in the club so fucking hot that we all would double our take!"

"Oh, I'm ah, just here to watch Starr dance."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, I have a pair of bootie shorts that would be a perfect for you." Braxton said acting if nothing out the ordinary had just happened.

"Ah, Thanks" Valerie said.

The ghost of Braxton's fingers lingered on Valerie's skin, adding flame to her secret desire of wanting to be on public display. Valerie bit her lower lip as the idea of her naked body open to be visually ravaged by all filled her mind.

"Fuck, Braxton! Leave my friend alone." Starr said to the girl.

"Come on, Val" Starr said leading Valerie by the hand through a side door out of the greenroom and into the enclosed DJ's booth.

"Mack, this is Valerie. She's going to hang out in here with you and watch the show." Starr yelled over the music. Mack nodded, before he put his headphones back on to queuing up the next song.

"Rasta-boy is here!" Starr said smiling big and pointing through the window. "Look. Do you see him?" Valerie looked to where Starr was pointing. Sitting in a back booth sandwiched between two scantly dressed dancers was a tall handsome Jamaican dressed in a high end tailored suit and with long dread locks. Valerie was impressed with Starr's pick. He seemed to be both classy and at the same time edgy enough for Starr's unique taste in men. Valerie could understand why Starr was interested in him.

"What about those girls?" Valerie asked, referring to the two dancers who flanked rasta-boy. Rasta-boy obviously didn't mind being trapped by the two beautiful girls. He had an arm around each girl pulling her in close. Valerie like how he smiled at the girls. She could tell from his face that he loved having two hot, nearly naked chicks, give him all of their attention. She smiled at the idea of sharing a man and being one of the girls wrapping her body around him.

"Oh, that's Chastity and Eve, I asked them to keep him busy until I'm on stage. And I have to get ready, because I'm on soon!" Starr said disappearing back through the curtain.

From behind the safety of the DJ booth Valerie scanned the crowd. In every direction there was something salacious to watch.

A man in his mid 30's sat alone at the dance table caught Valerie eye. He had placed 10 or so $1.00's on the lip of the table and waited for the dancer to take the bait. The dancer saw him out of the corner of her eye as she spun on a pole. She grabbed hold of the pole and flipped her legs up and over her head. Hanging upside down she smiled at the man as she slowly slid down the pole, head first.

The man eyes went wide as his dancer flip back over landing on her knees in front of him. Valerie caught herself saying, "Wow!" at the dextrous trick. The dancer had opened her legs up exposing the micro shorts that barely covered her sex and taunted the man. He watched her in awe as she slid off one shoulder strap and then the other, finally letting her top fall from off her large breasts. The dancer swung her boobs back and forth at eye level while crawling towards him. The man's jaw went slack as eye'ed her nipples just inches away from his face. The sly dancer pulled his money away and onto the table as he watched her. She then rolled her hips to the side and turned her attention to the next man and his cash.

A loud cheer from across the room grabbed Valerie's attention. A group of 3 boys and one young woman sat in a booth with 6 dancers that ranged from scantly dressed, to topless to fully nude. The group of friends had an odd look to them. The boys came dressed in cheap t-shirts and board shorts. The woman looked dressed more for the library than for a night out. The nerd / nerd-girl look was common in San Francisco startup tech culture. It also explained how they could afford all the expensive wines and liquors that covered the booth's table.

The group burst out chanting "Gimble! Gimble! Gimble!" after a boy rolled a set of dice on the table. One of the nude dancers got up and straddled the boy's lap, pressing her naked sex on the boys crotch. The librarian handed the dancer two very full shot glasses. The dancer handed one glass to the boy and together they downed the drinks. The dancer then grabbed the boys head and buried him into her chest, rubbing his face back and forth over her small boobs. The group cheered at the sight. The next dancer followed the same process of straddling the boy's lap, sharing a shot and then burring his head in her naked chest. After the fourth dancer took her turn, everyone cheered as the boy counted out four $20's onto a pile of cash building on the table. Valerie laughed along with them. The game's warm sense of play added magic to the club.

Nearby the game booth, a lone woman in a maxi dress was talking to a beautiful raven haired dancer. The woman handed the dancer some cash and pointed across the room. The dancer nodded and started walking through the crowd towards where the woman had pointed. The woman in the maxi followed the dancer as she walked up to a man sitting alone at a small cocktail table. The dancer introduced herself and after putting the money away in a small purse, slid the table to the side and sat down across the man's lap. The dancer wrapped her arms around the man's head as she chatted with the woman now sitting next to the man. The dancer hugging the man's head to her chest as she chatted the woman.

The woman sat back in her chair and watched the dancer take off her top. The dancer whispered something into the man's ear. Whatever it was that she said, it lit his eyes up. He looked over and said something to the woman that made both the women and the dancer laugh loud enough for Valerie to hear them.

The dancer stood up purposefully brushed her erect nipples past the man's lips. Valerie unconsciously touched her own lips as she thought about what that would feel like for him.

The man looked over at his woman to say something, but Valerie couldn't see his face. The woman responded with a nod and a smile, she then mouthed "have fun!" The man then turned all of his attention to the gorgeous dancer.

The dancer faced away from him and bent slightly over. She swung her hips from side to side to the beat of the music and hovered her ass about a foot above his crotch. The man placed his palms on the small of her back and slowly ran his hands up the delicate curve of her spine and she swayed to the music.

Reaching the top, he slid his hands moved out over the dancer's shoulders to trace back down over her sides, feeling the hourglass shape of her body. The striper exaggerated her shape by swirling her hips as his hands moved down.

When his hands found the top of her hips, the dancer reached back and helped him slide her thong off and down her legs. As the dancer was bent over removing her thong her smooth pussy spread open. The man traveled his hands from her hips and over her ass towards her waiting slit. The dancer allowed him to continue his journey right up to moment before his hands reached their goal. The dancer gracefully turned around to the beat of the music. Facing the man, she playfully wagged a finger at him, treating him like a silly boy.

Valerie was mesmerized by the odd mix of jealousy and desire on woman face as she watched her man lust over the dancer. The woman darted from the dancer's eyes to her man's eyes, then back to the dancer's naked body and then back to her man's face. She reached out between the dancer and her man and grabbed his hard cock. Still holding him she look up at the dancer and mouthed "Wow, he really liked that!"

Valerie enjoyed watching the dancers work their craft. The calm in Valerie's mind opened the secret of the club; it is the audience that is was naked and vulnerable, not the dancers. The dancers moved about the club like lionesses, hunting their pray. The dancers are the ones in charge here. It was they who set the rules for the crowd and these sirens owned the magic of the night.

Valerie secretly loved the power play and cheered for each and every one of the dancers. Valerie could see that in their own subtle way, dancers are stronger than the outside world imagined. Valerie understood these girls and liked all of them — in a very real way she was one of them.

From the depth of Valerie carnal mind the calm begged her to give into her primal need. And she heard the call. She wanted to dance. She needed to be desired. She longed to to be ravaged. She desperately needed to be seen.

*But what with they think?*, she wondered to herself.

12