Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband pushes wife's submissiveness a little further.
6.3k words
4.69
90.6k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this next installment there will be sex but there will be a lot of fantasies and thoughts too. It is more of a way to set up the rest of the story. I think you will enjoy it if you read it with that fact in mind.

*****

The next few days.

I woke up at my normal time the next morning feeling very well. As I stirred I realized I had my normal morning wood. The difference being that Lisa's soft hand was wrapped around it. All in all a very nice way to awaken.

I eased out of bed and took care of morning stuff and headed to the kitchen where I got my morning coffee. As I sat down at my computer my mind was working through my discovery yesterday and the events of last night. To say I was excited was an understatement. All my perverse fantasies seemed to be there for my taking. All I had to do was decide how to proceed and how quickly I should escalate things with Lisa. I certainly wanted to and I felt like Lisa also wanted that but I needed to proceed with caution. I had no desire to overplay my hand and ruin the opportunity before it came to fruition. I needed to do some more research.

I finished up downloading my work stuff and forwarding on what needed to be then headed to the kitchen to get Lisa a cup of coffee. Heading to the master suite I noticed my cock getting hard again. Lisa was up and I moved to the bathroom finding her nude at the lavatory applying what little make-up she wore.

I set her coffee down then moved behind her, moving her hair to one side and began kissing and nibbling on her neck. This always turns her on and this morning was no exception as she let out a sexy moan. I continued this while moving my hands up her sides then on to her breasts. I quickly grasped her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers while doubling down on nibbling her neck. Her moans got louder as I began rolling her nipples around slowly increasing the pressure. I knew she was turned on but a few seconds later her hands moved up and pulled my hands away.

She was breathless but told me that her nipples were a little sore this morning and that I had really worked them over last night. I was still pressed tightly to her back side and my cock was rock hard. I quickly told her that I was sorry I'd hurt her. She turned around, kissed me, and with a sexy smile said, "that wasn't a complaint". She then reached down and grasped my hard cock, looked up, and asked if making her nipples sore had turned me on.

Wow, we were flirting on the edge now so I decided to shoot straight. I told her that I guess it did and since she wasn't complaining that I just might do it again. She looked up at me with the sexiest smile and told me she planned to hold me to that. Then told me to get out of there so she could get ready for the office.

After getting her off to the office I took care of my business then turned to a more enjoyable task. Time to do some research. I decided to go on a "treasure hunt" and see what type of toys my sexy wife had stashed away. Before I got up I noticed I had a new email so I opened it. It was from Lisa.

In it she said that she wanted to make sure I knew she wasn't complaining about what I'd done to her nipples last night. Yes they were rather sore but that her orgasm last night was the most intense she'd ever experienced. She then stated that she felt like it was due mostly from me tormenting her sensitive nipples. She continued that they were throbbing with a dull pain right now and that it was making her pussy wet. She finished up by saying she in no way wanted me to think I had done something she didn't like and that she would see me later.

Wow, I was rock hard and breathing heavy. I mean that was obviously an invitation/request for more nipple torture. My imagination was running wild with fantasy after fantasy of my lovely wife restrained while I tormented her nipples and pussy. I pictured myself flogging her breasts while a vibrator buzzed against her clit much like the first picture I had discovered the day before. I wanted to paddle her ass until it was beet red. Maybe even strap her tightly with legs spread and whip her pussy until she begged me to fuck her then bury myself balls deep in her hot hole.

I realized I was stroking my hard cock while having these thoughts and quickly got hold of myself. I mean it was obvious that she wanted some form of nipple torture but the rest was pure conjecture on my part. On the other hand there were literally hundreds and maybe thousands of images and videos on her computer, and now mine, that covered all of the above and then some. I had a lot of research to do and it was time to get started.

I won't bore you with the details of the search but I found an actual treasure trove of toys. Nipple clamps of various severity, vibrators, butt-plugs, dildos, paddles, straps, crops, whips, ankle and wrist cuffs, blindfolds, collars, several styles of gags, and finally the big prize, the chastity belt. It was in a box with all of the attachments and of course the instruction manual. Lisa was very OCD about product registrations and manuals. If something came with one or the other then she kept it. There was another box in with the belt and it contained a complete e-stim set and I mean complete.

I sat down and began to read the manual for the chastity belt. It had a magnetic locking device which explained why I could see no locks in the picture yesterday. It was a very high end unit. You could control the lock from a computer or a smartphone as it was wifi enabled. Of course you had control of length of lock-up, who had the code, etc, etc. I then got to the part about the dildo and butt-plug attachment. There were actually two dildo attachments. One was fairly long and would reach deep inside whoever was wearing it. The other was about half as long but had a cup shaped wing that would encircle and cover the wearers clit. The butt-plug was fair sized but not huge.

All of these attachments were wired in so to speak. There was a battery pack built into the belt which powered the lock and attachments. It was also completely waterproof. The butt-plug could be removed without removing the belt so longer term wear was possible. The dildos could only come out if the belt was removed. An interesting touch was that you could set up a program that would cause increasingly intense electrical shocks to the dildo attachment if the butt-plug was taken out and not replaced in a set amount of time. Of course you could program both attachments for vibration and/or electrical shocks if you wanted. These could be set to occur at whatever interval you chose.

Again, my fantasies took over as I pictured my sexy wife locked up with a set program of various pussy, clit, and ass tortures with of course me being in control of it all. I could imagine teasing and denying her for weeks until she begged for an orgasm. I got particular pleasure out of the thought of her having to go to work belted. I would put the shorter dildo/clit attachment in along with the butt-plug and set it to stimulate her on a random basis so she wouldn't know when to expect it.

Now all I needed was to get the access code so I could control the belt. Sure enough my lovely OCD wife had written the code on the inside of the box. Said code would give me access to the program and allow me to change the password. When the time came, my kinky little wife would clandestinely lock herself up but when time came to unlock, she would be trapped. Now I had to figure out a way to spring my trap.

I quickly wrote down the pertinent info and put everything back the way I found it then headed back to my office to read her diary entries and get a feel for just how kinky she really was. As it turns out, I had no idea.

I began skimming through her thoughts. She was really kinky. I was a little bothered when numerous times she mentioned that she really wished she could tell me about her needs and desires but was afraid I would think she was sick and perverted. If she had only known I was just as sick and perverted as she. She talked about me pinching and rolling her nipples and how it really connected to her pussy and clit and made her orgasm much better. She absolutely loved when I did it and wished I would be even more aggressive. Well I had ticked that box off to some extent last night.

As I continued I found that she would love to become my sexual toy and plaything. Using her how ever I wanted. She wanted me to spank and whip her for no reason other than I wanted to. In one passage she said that she masturbated often to the thought of me tying her down and whipping her tits until they were bright red. In the passage it stated that she would explode in an intense orgasm imagining me slamming my cock in her pussy after I had finished whipping her. Her rationale was that the more she was punished and put in pain, the deeper in subspace she descended. And she really liked being completely and totally submissive. Damn I was horny. I really wanted her in the worst way right now. I could hardly contain myself thinking about her flinching as the flogger or whip kissed her naked flesh.

I began having very nasty fantasies again of what I would do to her. I wanted to give her what she needed but if I was honest with myself, I needed it just as much as she. Now that I knew she needed and wanted it too I had to find a way to make it happen. I knew now I could never go back to the vanilla lifestyle we had been living and it was obvious she did not want that either.

I decided to go to some more recent entries and found one that was written a few weeks ago. In it she confessed that she had worn her belt to the office and had been so damn horny all day. She had not worn the butt-plug but did use the short dildo and set it to vibrate for 1 minute every half hour. She talked about how just as she was getting close to orgasm it would shut off and the frustration of having to wait another half hour for more pleasure was absolute torture. But it was a torture that she loved and longed for. She really enjoyed the denial and being locked away and hoped she could figure out a way to extend the time. I found another entry that was only a week old. Aha! I had found the way to set and spring my trap. The rest would be easy from here on out

I was slated to make a short trip for a conference this coming weekend. I would be leaving on Friday morning and returning some time Sunday afternoon. I was close enough to drive so I would not be flying. Lisa was excited about me being gone. She planned to lock herself up on that Friday morning, put in both the short dildo and the butt-plug, set up a vibration schedule, set the butt-plug up to only be out for 5 minutes every 6 hours, and set the lock to open on Sunday at noon. She did have an emergency override code in case something went wrong. Little did she know, something was definitely going to go wrong and it would change our lives for ever.

I could hardly wait to put my plan in action. I went in and looked around the program so I would have a good working knowledge of what I wanted to do. Seemed easy enough. I would call her from the road around 11 on Sunday and tell her I had left a little early and would be home in about an hour. I ran to an electronics store and purchased some very small battery powered wifi cameras. The were very small and inconspicuous. I placed them in her office, our bedroom, and a few other places around the house. I wanted to play voyeur but mainly wanted to see the panic attack she would get when she couldn't get the belt off knowing I would be home soon.

I also realized that if I was going to make her wear the belt long term as I planned, I would have to figure out a way to be able to remove it for hygiene purposes. From reading her entries it appeared that being under someone else's control is what fed her kink so I wanted to be able to continue that.

I looked in our shower. It had a fairly high ceiling and had several bright lights and when they were on, you really couldn't see the ceiling. I decided I could put in a heavy eye-bolt to which I could attach manacles. I could lead her in the shower and chain her arms above her head. At that point I would be free to remove the belt and do whatever I needed. I went out to my shop and found an eye-bolt that would work very well.

I grabbed a quick sandwich and checked my email. Luckily it was a slow day as far as business was concerned and I only had a couple of radiographs that I needed to read which I took care of quickly. There was another email from Lisa informing me that her panties were drenched. She let me know that her telling me about her sore nipples this morning had really gotten her juices flowing and just wanted me to know. I was looking forward to later this evening and even more so to the future.

I spent some time setting up the cameras and installing the eye-bolt. I went to the hardware store and purchased a short piece of stainless chain and added a snap hook to both ends. I figured that this would make it easier to attach my wife's manacled wrists above her head to the ceiling when I needed to.

By now it was time to start supper so I did. Lisa came in and had a flushed look on her face. I could tell she was horny as Hell. She asked if she had time to change before eating and I told her she did. She headed off to the bedroom and I pulled up the camera feed on my smartphone. She stripped off her blouse and dress. She then removed her bra. Holy Hell, she had nipple clamps on. No wonder her nips were sore. As I watched she tugged on the clamps closing her eyes and moaning in pleasure/pain. I saw her remove one and heard the quick intake of her breath as the blood rushed back in to her tortured buds. I couldn't swear to it but I think she had a mini orgasm. She then removed the other repeating the sharp intake of breath. She then began to gently rub her nipples letting out little moans. I could hear her saying something but couldn't make it out. I adjusted the volume and heard a throaty, hoarse whisper of "thank you Master".

She then sat down on the bed and removed her panties. As I watched she started stroking her moist slit up and down then plunged her fingers inside for a few seconds. When she pulled them out she was holding a small vibrator. Even from the small camera I could see it and her fingers were coated with her creamy secretions. I almost came when she stuck it in her mouth and started licking her juices off of her fingers. She then spit out the vibe making sure she licked it clean too. My question was, had she been doing things like this all along? I mean I knew she was into kink from her diary but this was a next level thing. And I couldn't forget all those toys, images, and videos. She sure as Hell didn't look like a first timer.

She then slipped the vibe back in her pussy, pulled on a pair of open legged shorts sans panties, and pulled a loose fitting tank top over over head. She slipped what I'm pretty sure was the remote to the vibe into her pocket and headed out of the room.

She entered the kitchen and headed over to the island. I hadn't fixed a major meal so we would just eat at the island. As she walked over to give me a kiss I couldn't help but notice her erect nipples. I reached out and tweaked one causing her to inhale sharply. "Still tender huh"? She told me they were but made no attempt to stop what I was doing to her. I continued with first one then the other nipple causing her to hiss and moan. I noticed her holding her hands behind her back almost as if she were cuffed. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I could tell she was getting turned on but forced myself to stop.

The meal went normally except I paid closer attention to her than I normally did. Every now and then her hand would disappear under the table for a few seconds. Soon followed by a parting of her lips and fluttering of her eyes. She was using the vibe planted deep in her pussy while we ate. She'd leave it on for a while then her hand would disappear again and she'd be normal again. A few minutes later, hand under the table and a look of pleasure on her face. Several times during supper. Her nipples remained rock hard the whole time and I had to fight myself to keep from grabbing her, throwing her down, and fucking her brains out on the kitchen floor. Not that I think she would have minded but I wanted to play this slow and not let her know I was on to her game. I was really looking forward to springing my trap in a few days.

We finished up and she told me she had a few items from work she needed to finish up so she headed off to her office. I went to mine and took care of whatever work had come in. I then pulled up the camera feed from her office. Her desk faced the door so if someone had come in they could not see what was on her screen. I set up my camera so I could. Sure enough she was watching a video. Resolution wasn't that good but I could see enough to tell it was of a woman bent over a chair having her ass paddled with a wooden spoon. Lisa had laid the small vibe on her desk and was now using 4 fingers to pound her pussy. Her other hand was under her top and I know she had to be tormenting her nipples. I so wanted to burst in on her but held back. I watched until she tensed and exploded on her hand. She then licked the cream off her hand and fingers. After she caught her breath she logged off and got up. She slipped the vibe and remote in her desk drawer and headed for the door. I timed it so that I came out about the same time.

We headed for the master suite and decided to shower together. I enjoyed soaping her body and washing every nook and cranny. I did notice her nipples were very red and had the faint impressions left by the clamps she had worn earlier. I didn't mention it. I knew they were very tender because every time I brushed across them she made a little noise. I intended to make them even more tender before the night was done.

We slipped into bed and started kissing and engaging in light petting. I moved my mouth to her neck and she melted. We went from light to heavy very quickly. She was lying on her back and I moved up and over her. I began kissing my way from her neck to her breasts and started planting kisses all around them but staying away from her nipples. I wanted to save them for later. As I kissed she would move trying to get a nipple in my mouth but I avoided that. I then pulled up and asked her if her nipples needed some attention. She pleadingly answered yes and gave me the most submissive look I've ever seen. I then pointed out that they were very sore and was she sure. Again she all but begged me to give her what she wanted.

Using one hand I took first one arm then the other and put them above her head. I crossed her wrists and told her that she could not bring them down no matter what, to pretend they were tied to the head of the bed. Her eyes began to flutter and her mouth opened slightly. She started nodding and whispering yes, yes, under her breath. I could tell she was entering sub space.

I ran my hands down her arms to her sides then up and around her breasts, again avoiding her nipples. She was murmuring "please, please, please", the whole time at this point. So I did. I started working her rock hard nipples over. Gently at first but increasing the pressure steadily. She was gasping in pain but also in pleasure as I was doing this and also arching her back upwards. She spread her legs and started begging me to "fuck me please, I want to come so bad. Please fuck me." Over and over. My cock was rock hard again as I drove into her dripping cunt. She exploded almost immediately and I'm ashamed to say I only lasted a few strokes myself. When she wrapped her legs tightly around my back and whispered, "thank you Master", I lost it and blew my load deep inside her then collapsed in a heap on top of her. When I regained my senses I realized she had fallen asleep. I got off of her, pulled up the covers and wrapped her in my arms. In her sleep she snuggled against me letting out a contented sigh. I soon followed her into dreamland.

12