Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she was running a little late so I didn't have time to mess with her in the bathroom. While I was making breakfast I did pull up the camera in the bedroom. I watched as she pull up a skirt. No panties. Damn. She then slipped on a pair of shoes but was still naked from the waist up. She had her blouse and bra on the bed but went back to her dresser drawer and rummaged around a minute. My jaw dropped when I saw her pull out the nipple clamps she had worn yesterday. How much of a pain slut was she? Her nipples had to be really tender after what I'd done to them last night and the night before but here she was about to put clamps on them again today.

I watched as she attached first one then the other. She had to steady herself a minute so I know it was painful. She then put on her bra and blouse and headed for the door. She quickly ate breakfast then gave me a kiss. Told me that she needed to step to her office just a second then she needed to get on the road. I quickly pulled up her office camera and saw her come in. She went behind her desk, opened a drawer and took out the small vibe and remote. She sat down, spread her legs and slipped the vibe in her pussy. She put the remote in her briefcase then headed out the door.

I spent a good part of the day looking at her collection of porn along with reading her diary entries. She was really into a lot of kinky stuff and I could not have been happier. I only wished I'd found this out years ago. I also felt bad that she had thought she couldn't tell me about it either. But that was water under the bridge and I was looking forward to the new lifestyle we were about to undertake. In reading her diary entries I found that she had been kinky even as far back as high school. In college she had actually pierced her own nipples and loved to torment them by pulling on the rings or hanging weights from them. When she met me she decided it was time to get more proper so she took them out. She also decided to put her kinky days behind her and try to be more mainstream. She never quite put it behind her and thus her closet kinkiness began.

We had a function that night and didn't get home until fairly late. As I had to leave early the next morning we just hit the sack. I held her in my arms as we started drifting off but she did cup my balls in her hand and fell asleep holding me. All in all a good way to go to sleep.

The next morning I fixed her breakfast and left it on the stove for her, then carried her a cup of coffee and made sure she was up. I then had to to leave so I headed out for my conference. I really didn't need to leave that early. I just wanted to leave Lisa home alone so she could put her belt on if she still planned to. I pulled into a rest stop a few miles down the road and pulled up the camera feeds. I caught her coming out of the bathroom. She continued on out the door. I quickly switched to her office feed and sure enough she came in and went to the storage closet where I had discovered her chastity belt. Switching back to the bedroom I watched as she attached the dildo then stepped into the belt pulling it up, working the dildo into her pussy, then securing it. She then put some lube on the butt-plug and slowly worked it into her ass attaching it to the belt. Picking up her smartphone she entered a few commands. I heard her say "noon Sunday" and then she smiled. I smiled too knowing it would be a lot longer than noon on Sunday. Standing in front of the mirror she looked herself over. Her hands migrated to her tits and she began to tease her hard nipples for a few minutes. She then turned to her dresser and retrieved a different set of nipple clamps. These were much more severe looking and her knees got weak when she attached them. I also could not miss her letting out a very loud moan of pain. She stood for a moment with her eyes closed, breathing hard while she got control of herself. In a minute or so, she finished dressing and left the bedroom.

I quickly brought up the settings on her chastity belt and noticed that she had indeed set it to unlock on Sunday at noon. She had also set the vibrator to the 1 minute every half hour program and in addition to that the butt-plug removal program had been activated. She would only be able to remove the butt-plug for 5 minutes every 6 hours or pay the price with ever increasing electrical shocks to her pussy and clit. I could hardly wait until I could be in charge of her settings. Soon I would spring my trap.

That evening in my hotel room I logged in to the camera on my laptop. I was hoping to watch a show and I wasn't disappointed. She came in and I noticed she had a fast food bag with her that she trashed. She headed towards the bedroom and I switched feeds to follow. She kicked off her shoes and stripped off her blouse and skirt. Next came the bra. She stood in front of the mirror in only her chastity belt and nipple clamps. Her hand moved slowly to her breast and I could tell she knew it was going to hurt when she removed the clamps. She closed her eyes tight and gritted her teeth and removed the first one. She let out a shriek of pain and I actually saw tears form in her closed eyes. She slowly began rubbing her tortured nipple until it at least had a full blood supply again. Repeating the same procedure on the other nipple resulted in a louder yelp of pain and a buckling of her knees. She actually went down and there were tears rolling down her face. In a few minutes she got control of herself and headed out of the bedroom completely naked except for her chastity belt.

Going through the kitchen she poured a glass of wine then headed down the hall towards her office. Sitting down at her desk I watched as she pulled up some of her stash. She spent a couple of hours watching numerous videos. One she watched twice. It was one of woman with her arms tied above her head on a bed while her lover was slamming his hard cock into her pussy while at the same time tugging on her nipple rings. Very similar to what I'd done the other night but with no nipple rings. We would definitely have to remedy that situation. As tender as her nipples were she did tease them some but nothing intense. They must have really been sore. She finally tired of the show and shut down. Checking the locks and turning out the lights she headed for the bedroom. It appeared she was done for the night and I watched as she crawled into bed. Before she fell asleep I heard her say out loud, "you've been a naughty girl Lisa. You deserve to be punished when Master gets back." Little did she know that is exactly what was going to happen.

The next morning being Saturday I figured she would sleep in and when I checked the camera, she was still curled up sleeping soundly. I left the room and headed out for my conference. A few times during the day I checked the camera. I had also put one out by the pool and noticed she was out there getting some sun. Damn she looked sexy in that chastity belt. Later that evening she obviously went out for something to eat. I caught her coming back in about 8 or so. She stripped off her clothes and I noticed that she was not wearing nipple clamps. The ones she'd worn the day before must have really done a number on her nipples. She then headed back out to the kitchen and another glass of wine. On to her office where she watched several more videos of different types. One that stood out was of a woman in a chastity belt on her knees with her ass in the air. A man was whipping her ass with a large wooden spoon while she ate another woman out. I had no idea that she may be bi-curious. She may not be and may have just found the video hot but I did file it away in my mind for possible use later. I did notice her being a little more aggressive with her nipples this evening. Again she finally shut down and headed for bed. She was talking to herself and I could just make out her saying that the last two days had been fun but that she was ready to get the belt off so she could have an orgasm. I was afraid she would use the emergency override but she didn't. She should have because it would be a while before she would be allowed that pleasure. I fell asleep happily thinking about tomorrow afternoon.

I had decided to skip the morning conference and went down and had breakfast. Coming back to the room I looked in on Lisa and found her still snoozing away. I packed up, checked out, and hit the road. If the traffic was good I'd be home around 11:15. I planned to stop at the rest area and give Lisa a call and let her know I'd be home in about half an hour. I was then going to sit back and enjoy the show.

I pulled into the rest area and pulled up the cameras. I found Lisa out by the pool. I quickly went in and changed the password and emergency override code. Lisa could no longer access her belt. I had full control. I then sent her a text letting her know my ETA would be about 15 minutes before her belt was due to unlock then sat back to watch. She looked at her phone then looked at the big clock we have on the patio. Getting up she headed inside. I kept switching cameras and caught her in the bedroom. She first removed the butt-plug then entered a few commands on her phone. I took note of the time. She had a little over 4 minutes to put the butt-plug back in before she got a shock. She then pulled at the front of the belt but nothing happened. She looked perplexed and then picked up her phone and punched in the code again. Again nothing. A brief look of panic hit her face but passed quickly. She then sprinted to her office and pulled out the box. I knew she was looking for the number to customer service but it was Sunday and no-one would answer. It would do her no good in any case as they specifically stated in the manual that they would not under any circumstances unlock a belt. About the time she found the number the first shock hit her pussy and clit. She gasped and grabbed her crotch. Now she was in full panic mode. She headed back to the bedroom. She got as far as the kitchen before the next jolt hit her. It was definitely stronger and she almost went down. She made it to the bedroom about the time the third hit her and this time she went to her knees. She quickly grabbed the butt-plug and slammed it home but she was a second late getting it attached and the fourth shock hit her. She squealed out loud and rolled on the floor before she could collect herself and get the plug attached to the belt.

She sat on the bedroom floor for a minute breathing heavily. The were tears in her eyes. Those shocks must be potent. She then headed back to her office and quickly dialed the phone. I saw her face go pale as I'm sure she was hearing that customer service was closed. She grabbed her phone and entered the code again and again but of course it wouldn't work. She then spun around to her computer and started clicking away. I was sure she was trying to control the belt from there. Again all to no avail. I sent her a quick text that I was stopping for gas and wouldn't be there until about 10 after 12. It was cruel but I wanted to give her a little hope then watch the panic on her face when it was dashed.

She kept repeating over and over, "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit". When she read my text she seemed to calm down a little. She put the box back in the closet and headed back to the bedroom. She put on a long t-shirt then got a pair of panties and shorts out and set them on the bed. She then looked at the clock. I heard her murmur, "It'll be ok, it'll open on its own at noon and he won't be home till a little after. It'll be ok."

I was watching closely as the time hit noon. She looked at the belt then back at the clock. She pulled on it and tried to get it off but it wasn't coming off. She tried the code again but of course to no avail. She was crying now and obviously in a panic. I could hear her saying, "What am I gonna do? He's gonna think I'm sick. Oh shit what am I gonna do?" I felt for her but I knew down deep this is what she needed. My last view of her on camera was of her pulling on a pair of large baggy shorts with tears in her eyes and a look of complete confusion on her face. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself closely making sure there was no evidence of the chastity belt visible. I closed out out the app on my phone and headed for the house. I had sprung my trap.

12