All Comments on 'Vengeance is Mine Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess the most logical place to hide is in plain sight. Great story, but it seems the FBI never learns the harsh truth when it comes to meeting the DON.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedalmost 2 years ago

Love your sarcastic comments about the Media. I hear the lyric "The bubble headed bleach blond comes on at 5"

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The second and final chapter of this story is submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME as usual keep ip the great work n keep the stories faster haha just kno ur work id enjoyed and appreciated

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Really nice, slow build-up to a some tense scenes and a great cliffhanger. The tense scenes I mentioned were nice Spillane-type elements, a bit (or more?) over the top, but in line with the expectations of the event. I also chuckled at the chief with his drawl and smiled at a number of other scenes with humorous aspects.

.

The chapter was well written and was a good read, but as a first time reader of your work, there were a couple of minor issues. I wasn't familiar with the characters' backgrounds and the past history of their interactions, so that created a minor challenge that you helped overcome with just enough explanation of the backstory where needed. I thought the references to past stories to be a good idea at first, but that was a bit distracting by the end since there several in a group in one or two cases. More challenging, though was the number of characters, lots and lots of them, that made keeping track difficult. I started to say that the number would be more appropriate for a novel than for a short story, but since this is a story in a series, it really is novel-like in that regard so the cast of characters would probably only be an issue to a new reader like me.

.

In the end, the points above were minor issues in a good, well-told tale. Looking forward to reading part 2. 5*

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

How does George do it and I bet he knows about the FBI. A typical IC story starting slow and building nicely leaving us wanting more by the close. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Did IC knock up another federal agent? I don’t remember how Auras got into a wheelchair? After effects from the torture by federal agents in prison. He had contact with Dr Westbrook, so she the Fede looking for Westboro’s gold? Please get Rita back into storyline.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES