Venus and Verse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

After breakfast, she took me out to an open field. No one else was there at the time. We went up to the top of a hill, a tree in the centre.

"Let's get naked," she said. "We'll walk around for a bit, then make love."

"Oh, I don't know," I said, backing up a bit.

"I thought you'd gotten over your phobia," she said.

"OK," I said, unzipping my pants, as she was. "You talked me into it."

I loved her so much, she could have talked me into anything. Indeed, we walked around that field naked, just like the carefree speakers of her poems, which she recited over and over again, hence my ability to remember all the words:

"Don't be afraid:

You need no masks,

no pretence."

"Let us walk barefoot, you and I, across the grassy plain,

with the wind caressing our skin..."

We returned to the top of that hill. She spread a picnic blanket on the grass, and I lay on it on my back. She crawled over me so that we were in the 69 position.

As we ate each other out, we were so happy that we didn't think about the possibility that someone may have come out at that time, set their smartphones to camera, and filmed a little amateur porno right then and there. We certainly didn't care.

"We'll rush up to the bushes and pluck berries off the boughs, savouring their sweetness..."

As her head was going up and down on my cock, my lips and tongue were all over her sweet pussy. I sucked on her hard clitoris while sliding my finger in and out of her wet cunt. Then I gave her anus a few kisses and licks.

Her hand massaged my balls as her wet lips, tightly wrapped around my shaft, slid up and down. My finger, still in her pussy, felt its way all over her soaking vaginal walls, making her shake with pleasure.

Our moaning was so loud that, if there had been anyone there watching and commenting, we wouldn't have heard them at all. We didn't care.

Finally, I came in her mouth, and she showered a syrupy waterfall in mine, some of it dripping down my chin.

Then she turned around so her head met mine. We put our arms around each other and lay there like that for at least a half hour. Completely naked. Looking in each other's eyes the whole time. Oblivious to the rest of the world.

She whispered in my ear, "...and carefree, we'll fly into blissful skies."

12