All Comments on 'Very Close Protection'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
Wow

Wow, this is so sizzling hot, when do you publish the next installment, please?

Asgard

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent As Usual!

Great story!

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
More like it!

Traditonal George Tasker Style. Awesome. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Average

where the hell was the titfucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Joelante!

It took awhile but it looks like you're back to your best George! Can't wait for your next ones. The heroine of this story is very much like Agent Hooters :p More Oral!

batjac69batjac69over 19 years ago
Raining on the parade

You captured certain base elements very well and actually writing a surprise into the "who done it" was good compared to what most people leave on here.

But in saying all of that, this story was unbelieveable and dime store written which detracts from one of your creative elements of advanced strip poker.

No FBI agent is going to do this... just like a wanted criminal is going to have fingerprints to be checked. Try harder next time in the details and the seduction to make things more real.

BladelaireBladelaireover 19 years ago
Almost...

Loved the story but Jill gave in too easily for my tastes.. she starts off strong and then just gives in to the same line over and over...

StormbringerStormbringerover 19 years ago
Fun story

This was a great story. My only complaint would be that since the story was told from the women's point of view, it should of stuck with her when she went off with Max instead of staying with the accountant. Looking forward to the next part.Stormbringer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

great story, but need some tit fucking :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lame. (yawn)

Ok... First off the factual elements need research to instill even a remote sense of "reality". Try watching Law and Order or something?? Sheesh. Cool idea de-flowering a dyke but get the facts right. A good story requires more than "porn-star scripting". A lot of crap.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
Great story once again!

It's always nice to find a new story by Goerge Tasker. Plus, I'm really happy thet the spirit of Agent Hooters lives on! =)

But just a few words fro those who posted soe comments below:

1) Not all criminals will have finger prints to be checked. Obviously, you were trying to say that when 'Larry' was captured at the opening of the story, his finger prints should have been checked and identified as Leatherbarrow's. You're right, he would have been finger printed. But just because you are a 'suspected' criminal doesn't mean they have your prints on file. Specially since it was never said that he had been arrested before.

2) Even though the story obviously features Jill as the lead, you canot say that it was told from the woman's point of view. It was witten from the third-person, with all the thoughts and emotions of the characters visible to the reader. That being the case, the story wasn't really told from one particular person's perspective.

Plus, what was wrong about reading how 'Larry' fucked Rebecca?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

This is a great story. loved every chapter, keep it up!!!

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3about 16 years ago
Pretty Good But...

it needs a bit of work. It could definitely be improved. It was a great start, but the sex scenes were very brief and not entirely captivating. But there wasn't too much nonconsent or reluctance in the story. The FBI agent gave in too quickly and hardly thought of saying no.

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
O

a couple of times i was gonna stop reading, but i'd get to the end of the page and had to see what would happen. glad i did, i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stupid story

she is a lesbian ,,and an fbi agent and she is supposed to be hardcore,,and she let a sleaze ball get to her?? ?? good thing this story is a fantasy !!!!

BuggernautBuggernautover 12 years ago
Potential

For someone like me, only the first part of the story was any good. Jill as a naive FBI agent tricked into giving real sex to her charge is something that I hunt for excessively and fail to find often in terms of erotic stories. But, it ended there. When Larry starts screwing Rebecca, the story lost me. I was no longer interested. While I like your "twist" there at the end, I was disappointed to not find anymore about Jill reluctantly having sex. I suggest a re-write of this story. I would like to see more of Jill unable to avoid getting banged, maybe write what happens to Jill and Max in the other room instead of Larry and Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story!!

Wow great story!! Loved it!! Interesting ending!! Although would have loved to see if jill did defuse the bomb and how she would treat hanson after that! And how would she live her life. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best ever

This has got to be the best sory i have ever read. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...and then?

...and then?

BH54BH54almost 8 years ago
Crap on so many levels

I stayed with the story to see if that asshole Larry/Antony got what he deserved but frankly everyone was so stupid that I hope the bomb did go off. No FBI agent would do what she did. If he didn't testify, he goes to jail as an accomplice. Once the other couple arrived, the house is compromised and they all leave. What a bunch of morons. Lastly, the sex was stupid too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just no

i'm trying to figure out why you got such great reviews and such a high score but I don't know, I'm just surprised I thought the story was total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story! Must've read it four or five times. Wish there were sequels but thank you so much for this much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous