Victoria Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Cam left I raced back to my car. I fumbled with the key but finally opened it and got in. I was safe! (for now). I took off the nipple clamps and groaned as the pain filled my poor nipples. I'd have to include these in future games, they added to my excitement level. Luckily I keep lysol type wipes in my car so I could wipe his pee from me, otherwise I'd smell like that all night. I felt the burn of the alcohol on my nipples, which were still red and puffy from the clamps.

I actually thought of going in the front of the pizza place and give Cam some shit about the pee but then I remembered what I said. Wearing what I was I think I gave them full license to take me, based on what I'd said earlier. I thought better of it.

Finally, task three, the party. I finally got to put on my outfit. I was going as the harem girl/slave. I had the black mask along with a veil which covered my hair and face, down to my chin. I had on a black bra with gold lace. I just had on black panties, again with the gold lace. I also wore a black sheer material cover, from the waist down. It's totally see through, it was more for teasing than cover. The guys from the old apartment had invited me, but I hadn't said I'd come. I didn't want them to know I'd be there because I've fellated a few of them before and I wanted that to be part of the game. I texted Cam. I saw him come out the back and get in his car. He came by with his car and picked me up.

"You fucker!" I cursed, mostly playfully. "You know you pretty much peed on me back at the pizza place."

He laughed. "Yeah, I know. I thought you'd dig that," he joked. "You DO know we have a security camera in the manager's office, right? I could see everything you were doing. You're lucky you did it on a night I was the shift leader, otherwise all hell might've broken loose!" he laughed.

"Shit," I said, realizing what might've happened. Again, there was part of me that felt just a tinge of guilt that nothing did. I'd done two tasks and gotten away totally free. I knew the party wouldn't be so easy.

Cam was dressed like an Arab prince. I was like his captive princess. He put the handcuffs back on me, behind my back. Then, he looped a short "leash" around my neck and led me into the party. I was his prisoner. This party was notoriously adult in nature. There were plenty of sexual themed costumes, slutty nurse, slutty doctors, slutty cheerleaders...after a while you realize all female costumes are made in "slutty" varieties. Cam was just there for show. It was to throw them off my scent.

Here was the challenge I gave myself, to go along with my costume theme of captive. If any guy recognized me then all they had to do was ask, even hint at doing something and I'd have to do it. If they wanted a blowjob I'd have to blow them, if they wanted to fuck, I had to fuck. They only had to identify me, tell me what they want and I had to offer myself to them.

I think that normally many of the guys might instantly recognize my body. I'd blown some of them and exhibited myself to them and others. But, the lights were low, everybody was drunk, and there was a haze of weed floating about. At least my face was hidden. My body was out for show, though. The top and bottom barely covered any of the good stuff. The guys who I'd sucked off were my neighbors when lived in that complex. They were Deke, Sherm, Jake, and Chas. Every one of them wanted a repeat performance, and more. Cam pulled me around the party, chatting up everyone, as I instructed. I kept quiet, he told everyone that was part of the costume, that I only talked if he asked me to. So of course, everyone made him ask me things so I'd have to answer. I did it in the lowest, softest, most submissive voice I could.

My outfit was obviously a hit. I heard guys commenting everywhere about it. Cam would just smile and say, "yep, she's a beauty!" Guys hung around us and took the liberty of touching me, often. Instead of discouraging them. Cam, as instructed, allowed it.

"No, go ahead," Cam would urge. "She's a slave, and cuffed, she can't stop you." Soon, I had hands touching me all over. It was embarrassing, they'd be talking about nothing, or sports, which is the same to me. Yet, the other guy would have his hands all over my tits or my ass while they just chatted. Even some of the women got in on it. One feisty blonde asked Cam if she could kiss me and a crowd gathered as she stuck her tongue down my throat. They cheered at that. Her hands were inside my bra the whole time and she was twisting my nipples. I hoped I didn't wet myself. Inevitably, once the guys got the idea, some got their fingers on and in my pussy. They had to stick their hands inside the sheer cover first. It wasn't subtle, anyone around could see what was happening.

Cam wasn't stupid. He took liberties himself. He frequently pulled me aside and felt me up. His hands felt so good on me and I was so worked up from my earlier activities. He got me in the hallway once and slid his fingers inside my panties and into my wetness, which had grown due to the constant groping. Helpless, all I could do was take it, and beg for him to stop. He stopped when he wanted to. He made me clean his fingers off with my mouth, which I think a few guys saw. I was hotter than Vesuvius from all the buildup. It was time for the challenge. I had to let some guys get me by themselves in order to identify me or not. I told Cam to spend some time getting beer, or talking with someone. There were plenty of hotties around, he was more than willing.

That left me alone, and still handcuffed. One guy immediately approached. He talked a lot, I said very little. He wasn't the right type. If he was, he'd have seen right through me and had whatever he wanted, instead, he walked away horny and alone. A couple others came up and made rude, suggestive comments, but I just smiled sweetly, got groped a little, then was left alone again.

Deke came up. I was instantly nervous. He smiled coolly and laid it on smooth, saying how beautiful I was, what a great costume I had on, that sort of thing. Deke was always forward and cocky. If anyone would try anything, it'd be him first in line. He leaned in close to me and said, "look, if your prince isn't princely, down THERE," he hinted by looking at his crotch, "I'll be here," he said smugly. As he pulled away he took his finger and traced it down my bra top, from the side, all the way to my nipple, through the material. He pinched it through the lace. I sighed.

"You know, the way you are cuffed I could just take you and you couldn't stop me, you'd be MY prisoner," he smiled. "I'd have those magnificent slave lips wrapped around me..." then he stopped and just winked.

He was so close to saying the words that would compel me to obey. I was almost glad he didn't, even though I needed it and I needed it BADLY.

He was about to walk away when he whispered. "I see you still like bondage, Victoria, just like when you lived here and exhibited that hot body all the time."

"Oh shit," I thought with apprehension, even though my pussy was basically fluttering at that point.

He started to walk away. "Deke," I said in a voice louder than I'd used all night.

He turned and smiled. "So it WAS you, I was just guessing!"

"Shit!" I thought, I did it to myself.

"What?" he asked, his face now just inches from mine.

I was his, that was the game. He'd identified me and he'd told me what he wanted.

"I'm a good slave girl," I cooed lustily. "You want my lips around...what?"

"Ah, there's that oral slut we all know and love."

I motioned down at the leash that was hanging around my neck. "I'm here to please you," I peeped.

He couldn't believe his luck, he took me by the leash and led me down the hall past many onlookers. He led me into his bedroom.

"I've been wanting this since the day I first saw you bouncing around naked in your apartment," he said with a smile. "Well, that and the night you sucked us off at that woman's party."

His hands went immediately to my tits. He yanked the top off and cupped my tits in his hands.

"These are perfection," he smiled as he took my nipples in his mouth one at a time. I had a buzz going from my brain directly to my clit.

"Blow me," he urged, nudging me to my knees. He took out his cock and made me take it in my mouth. Hands behind me I could only work it with my mouth, which he loved. My tits hung freely. He loved holding my head and guiding it in with his hands and hips. It was a slow but deep face fuck. I wondered if he'd be smart enough to just ask for pussy but before he did he started to cum. He held me there, like a typical man, while he shot his load down my throat. I'd been missing it so I gulped it down like it was water. He pulled out with a pop.

"Damn, you only get better at that, girl. Let me know the next time you want some more," he smiled smugly and he walked away. Luckily for me, Cam was waiting outside the door to "rescue me" if needed, otherwise I'd have had to walk out bound like that, and topless. He helped me put my bra back on, but not before feeling me up like that and kissing me deeply.

"Why you dig this kind of stuff is strange, you know," he said with wonder. "But I'm glad you do."

"It isn't so strange. Don't YOU dig it? You get off from it too."

"True," he laughed. "I guess we don't expect that from women too, but we should. So are we done so I can get my blowjob or is there more?"

"Oh, there's more," I said. "I have other things I have to do."

There was a soft tap on the door, it was Sherm, another of my previous oral "victims." He and Cam just exchanged shrugs and grunts and Cam left quietly.

"I heard that there was a former neighbor of ours in here blowing guys," he said with a grin. "If so, I'd love a slave blowjob, Victoria."

I sighed and just got on my knees. This is what I'm for and this is how I need it. He got his hands on my pussy under the panties. He slid them off me. He delighted in seeing me grimace and moan as he finger fucked my pussy for awhile. My scent was filling the room. All he needed to do was just ask...or take it, and he'd have been balls deep in my pussy, instead, he sat on the edge of the bed and I crawled to him, knee to knee, with no hands. He watched my tits sway the whole way. I was in between his legs. I took his cock in my mouth, he just moaned. I took my time, I was in my own head at how dirty and embarrassing all of it was. I was enjoying my subspace. Alas, he couldn't last with all the sexy distractions like my tits out and available, along with my ass, which he kept checking out. He blew a nice load in my mouth and I thanked him, like a good slave, while I licked it up from my face then from his cock and balls. My pussy was boiling.

I fully expected to be on my knees in that room for awhile, I thought the word was out. Instead, Cam peeked in, then came in to again help me dress.

"Have you had enough, princess?"

My tummy was growling from two loads of cum and the taste was intoxicating on my lips. I said, "Time is almost up. Take me into the living room and see if we get any more "takers" on the way out."

"You're still going to blow me later, right?"

I just grinned. "I should still be bound, you can just MAKE me."

I walked back into the living room. I could hear hushed whispers, mostly from the woman. I could make out the words, "slut" and "whore." Jealous bitches. They have no idea how freeing this actually is. I thought the other guys would've gotten the word, especially Chas and Jake, the other two I'd blown before. But, no one came to us and said the "magic words." I was kind of disappointed when I told Cam we could go. He'd been itching to go since seeing me in that outfit. He was going to get his turn.

I heard a bunch of groans when Cam led me out by the leash. We stopped at the doorway. He whispered something in my ear. I must've blushed a new shade of scarlet. But, in front of everyone, he reached under the see through "cover," pulled my panties down, made me kick them off, then he tossed them on the floor in the middle of the room. Even in the haze I know everyone could see everything I had down there. He just smiled and led me out, all eyes no doubt glued to my ass.

"I thought you'd enjoy that," he smiled cockily.

"You know I did," I purred, my pussy was humming. He drove me back to the pizza place, and my car. He made me give him his blowjob right there, on that side street, with a clear view of the delivery door.

"Did you get what you need?" he asked as he took his cock out of his jeans. He was also messing with his phone.

"I did," I smiled. "But..."

"But what?"

"But I still feel guilty about things."

"What things?"

I told him about the thing with Georg. I told about calling for the pizza and teasing Larry. I relayed how I felt doing the pizza thing.

"That seems like a lot, even for you, especially the party," he laughed.

"It is...and it's not," I pouted. "I build myself up so much from these things that I feel like I'm going to explode and...well...I haven't exploded fully yet."

"You want to cum, is that it?"

"I'd love to, but no, that's not quite it. I mean, I can get off totally, and easily. But, I'm talking about GIVING pleasure, it drives me, it feeds my need. I just feel like I cheated tonight, that this wasn't how it was supposed to go. I feel kind of guilty for not getting caught."

I put my mouth on his hard cock and licked him up and down the shaft.

"How was it supposed to go then?"

"I don't know. I'm never really sure. One thing that could've happened was getting caught by Georg then having to suck that fat dude off. Then, you add to that the fact that doing it once will no doubt lead to many more times."

"Ok, well then, why not go back and "accidentally" get caught? That's easy enough, right?"

"Yes, but that's just not "the game." You see? A big part of it is the uncertainty, just the CHANCE of it happening. Otherwise, I could just go up to guys and go, "hey, want a blowjob?" That's not the kind of thrill I'm looking for."

I went back to the blowjob.

"I could take you back to the party..." he said with a wry grin. "Especially now that you don't have your panties."

"I would love that," I purred. "But again, getting gang banged isn't the goal. It's being caught, being MADE to do things, especially based on things I've done or said. Most of my thrill is from the embarrassment of being caught at it. It's hard to explain. But, I do have a thought, along those lines. Those guys party all the time and I have a constant blow bang fantasy that never leaves my head. Maybe you'd like to come with me again sometime, I'll wait in the car and you can send guys out, one by one."

"As long as I get to be one of them, I'm in!" he laughed.

I was fully blowing him now. He was still messing with his phone at the same time. Finally, it was too much for him, he put it down and concentrated on the pleasure. Soon he filled my mouth with his sweet cream.

He saw the uncertainty in my eyes as he started his car. "One last thing," he grinned. He drove straight to the back door of the pizza shop. Quickly, he ripped my bra off of me and made me take off the see through cover, leaving me naked. He cuffed my hands behind me again. He placed my remaining clothing including the veil and mask in my hands along with the car key. He was making me finish the night with a challenge.

"Now run!" he chuckled.

I looked around and saw no one. I opened the door with a struggle and took off towards my car, my tits bouncing freely. I was almost at the car when I dropped the keys. When I turned around I was face to face with Larry, the guy I'd teased from before!

"Well, well," he said with a calm, disconcerting tone. "What have we here?"

I was cuffed, naked, and panting. "Larry, thank god it's you."

He was holding my keys in my hand tantalizingly, teasing me with them. He made me bounce around and he no doubt got pleasure from watching my titties flop up and down.

"Larry! The whole neighborhood will see!" I pleaded.

He let me get in my car, he got in the driver's side. "So, I hear you were a slave princess tonight."

I nodded sheepishly.

"I'm guessing you got some cock already, knowing what I know about you, but only from what I've HEARD," he said with irritation, reminding me that I'd never done anything with him.

"Yes," I said, my eyes lowered submissively. "I sucked some cocks," I admitted.

"Some?" he asked, eyes wide.

"Three. I sucked three cocks, Cam was one," I said barely above a whisper.

"Fuck, you ARE a dirty girl, just like they all said. I don't know why I wasn't good enough to join your "club," he quipped.

"I'm sorry, Larry. I'm not a tease, normally, your friends have told you that. I only did that to warm myself up for the night. I wanted to make it more thrilling for me if I got caught."

"And it looks like I caught you. I remember what you said. "If you catch me in this outfit...or less...you can have me," that's what you said."

I didn't answer, he was right. My tits were heaving, I was breathing heavily.

"So your game was to tease your neighbor, risk getting caught by us, then go to the party and please as many cocks as you could?"

"No," I said and I explained the game to him, that only at the party I was a slave princess, for a limited time. Suddenly I realized how he knew so much. Cam had let him in on it, probably when he was messing with his phone when I was giving him head. He'd set me up!

"Well princess, I know those guys. I actually delivered to their party tonight. Just being there for five minutes I'd already heard about some princess slave giving head in the back room. So here's the deal. I caught you. I have every right to "take you how I want," as you put it. But, I'm a fair guy, I'll give you a choice..."

"Of what?" I peeped.

"I'm sure there are still tons of guys back at the party who'd love a crack at that mouth...or more. I can take you back there, just like you are, just a naked, cuffed whore."

I must've turned sheet white, somehow though, my pussy was on fire.

"Or, I could just march you back to the store and you can just get on your knees on the pavement in the back there and give us all the head you seem to love giving."

"I DO love giving head," I admitted. "But it's not like I blow bang guys every day, or every week. Once in awhile I just do something special. It gets me off. You said or, or...what?" I asked.

"Or you are MY slave princess for the night. You really shouldn't have teased me, and then offered me a challenge."

"I know, but the thrill of that is what gets me off. Look, I teased you earlier, let me give you head. I actually feel guilty when I tease and don't please. Plus, you know I call your shop all the time. You'll get it again, too, I promise," I said, trying to bargain my way out of it.

"You'll give me, "what I want," he said gruffly. "That was the wording, that was the deal."

I really hadn't planned on actually being anyone's slave. This wasn't part of my game. "Larry, please..." I begged.

His face lit up with an exaggerated smile. "Ok, you wanna play this way. I'll just drive you home. I think I'll drop you off in the front, what's that guy's name, Georg? I'm sure he'll be glad to let you in."

"Oh fuck," I thought. I knew he was bluffing about the party. I was kind of sure he was also bluffing about the pizza shop. This, though, I was sure he could do. In all honesty, I was so worked up I knew I COULD blow the pizza guys...besides Larry and Cam there were only a couple more. I knew I also could at the party, if they were one at a time. However, in both places there was the very real threat of getting gang banged by overzealous, horny (and some drunk) guys. I wasn't so sure he was bluffing about the Georg thing, he seemed pretty capable of doing it. I did NOT want to end my night having to service sweaty old Georg, at least not tonight!