Victoria Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Larry. I'll be your slave princess, but only until midnight," I bargained. "I said you can get what you want, but I didn't say, "all night." What you want is to cum in me. Ok. You can."

"Fuck yeah," he grinned. "But, that's only like an hour. I get TWO hours...or until I cum."

He drove me home, still naked and cuffed. To add to my embarrassment, he was going to do it at my place, the lucky idiot lived with his mother still. On the way, he made me suck his cock while he drove. The taste of the others was still on my lips. While I fellated him, using just my mouth, he told me about what a hit I was at the shop.

"You have no idea how they talk about you at the shop. They compare notes, like "did she blow you? What was she wearing? Was she tied up? The bitch seems to really love that. Do you know how hard that was to keep hearing that shit and never getting it? They kept telling me how unbelievably sexy your tits are...and damn if they aren't right. Those big 'ol tits, on such a small frame? Unreal. Then, I had to hear about your ass, how sexy it is, how curvy. I'm totally an ass man. Again, even their descriptions of it don't describe it fully. That's the best ass I've ever seen, even in porn. I'm going to take my time exploring," he said confidently. I was in for it. I'd primed the pump. He stopped down my block.

"You know what would be cool? He asked, but only rhetorically, I was still blowing him. "It'd be cool if I saw my slave princess walk for me."

With that, he got out, pulled me out of the car. He pawed me up and down and got handfuls of tits and ass. He even kissed me. It was kind of wet and sloppy, I was guessing he wasn't all that experienced. I knew he would be more so, after tonight. He took the bra and sheer cover out of the front seat. He put my bra on me, and helped me put on the cover. Then, he finished my outfit by putting on the veil and mask. The leash was still hanging from my neck from before. I was now dressed appropriately for him. I'd lost my panties at the party, thanks to Cam.

"Now march, slave!" he commanded.

"Larry! It's more than a block to my house!" I protested.

"Then you better get moving," he laughed as he got in my car and pulled in front of me. I had no choice. I thought about Cam, I wished that it was him that was in charge. I had more confidence that he'd give me what I wanted.

He made me walk along the car, he had my leash in his hand some of the time. Occasionally, he'd yank on it which would cause me to nearly tumble. He was clearly enjoying playing with his slave. Luckily, this wasn't Halloween night itself, it was five days before. There wasn't anyone out that I could see. It was eleven PM on a Monday after all. Finally, he let me get on the sidewalk for the last part of my walk. He drove slowly and watched me the whole way. I got to my house. I ducked around the back. He must've parked on the street. He met me at my door.

He took my key and opened it but not before grabbing a handful of my ass and sliding a finger over, but not quite in, my butt. He pushed me in. Then, he made me get on my knees in front of him.

"Now suck it!" he demanded. "Suck it like the little cock sucking slut we all know and love. Show me what you love giving to all those other guys."

I did. I gave it my best. I hoped I could get him off that way, to make him so excited he couldn't help himself. Then, I'd be done with the ordeal. There was no denying my nature, however, I was still wet and horny, this type of response to this use was not lost on my tormented psyche.

"So that's the door, eh? " He said, pointing at the door between my suite and Georg's. "So all I have to do is push you in there, lock the door behind you and make you suck and or fuck your way out?"

He said it in such a way it sounded like he was actually considering it. I sucked him hard, faster, with my best tongue action, circling his head frantically.

"Relax," he laughed. "I'll only do that if you aren't my perfect slave...or at the end, when I'm finished with you."

He had the cuff key. He unlocked me and I sighed. I had deep red marks where it had bitten into me. I thought I was free, instead, he locked my hands in front of me. He pushed me to my knees again.

"Now crawl," he smiled lewdly. "Crawl like the sex slave you are."

He made me crawl to him as he kept backing up, towards the bedroom. My ass was swaying tantalizingly, the fire in his eyes told me how much it was affecting him. I could see his cock out, and flapping. It really was a nice one...maybe even better than Cam's. We got to the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed and made me blow him again.

"You've blown three guys already and you still suck my cock like that?" he asked again, not expecting an answer. "What's the most you've done in one day?"

I just felt like, as his slave, that honesty was required. "Seven," I said sheepishly, momentarily taking my mouth off of him. "At a party, I had a domme, she kind of made me," I giggled.

"Seven is a LOT," he said, it seemed with some admiration. "Think you'll ever try and top that?"

"I think that's a given," I said, again forcing myself to be truthful. "It was the most I'd ever done. I'd never done more than two in a day before."

"I know the guys at the shop would be totally willing to make that happen, just an fyi in the future," he laughed.

"I know, they love me sucking their cocks."

"So you like being a slave?"

"I don't know if "like" is the word. It's just kind of natural, to me."

I went back to sucking his beautiful dick. I even managed to get him balls deep so that they were slapping on my chin.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "That ass is so spectacular, I HAVE to see it."

He pulled me off of him and placed me face down on the bed. He cuffed my hands above me, to one of the bed posts. I could feel him hovering over me. Then I felt his hands grope me all over.

"Good god, this body is just magical," he gushed. I was gushing myself, I was so ready for it.

I felt him poised at my opening. He slid it in slowly. I could only groan as it stretched me, in tiny increments. Only when he was fully embedded in my pussy did he pull out and repeat it. He fucked me with slow, methodical strokes. I could only take it and moan, I needed it so badly.

"Fuck, this pussy is so fucking tight," he groaned. "How is a slut like you so fucking tight?" he asked in his delirium. I knew he meant it as sort of a compliment. He pulled me onto my knees and drilled me like that, doggy style.

"God, that ass...that fucking ass..," he moaned with lust.

I really thought he was going to take it. I had no defense. Instead, he rode my pussy with a fevered passion. He played with my tits, when his hands weren't on my hips helping him slam it into me.

"Oh yeah, take it. Take it like the slave you are. Take that fucking cock," he grunted. "I own you," he said, lost in his lust. "I could take you back to the shop...to the party...hell, around the neighborhood and make you suck all their cocks..."

I groaned, made even wetter now just imagining the thought of it.

"Oh, oh, oh..." he gasped. It was too much for him. He exploded in me with a passion.

"Holy fucking shit..." he panted. "That was...crazy good," he sighed.

He pulled out, slowly, still caressing my tits, my sides, and my ass. I collapsed in a heap. My pussy was raging.

"Thank you, princess," he grinned. "You are a worthy slave. Hey, know what's funny?"

"What?" I said, still gasping for air.

"That guy next door, Georg? I know he was listening. I heard him walking around, then I heard a creak at the door. He probably had his ear to the door the whole time."

"Great," I sighed. "Like he needs any more reason to hit on me."

"But isn't that what you want? Wouldn't you love it if I just pushed you in there and you had to please him?"

"Yes and no. I don't just like to please, it has to be thrilling, in some way. Like with my games. I don't INTEND to get caught, but if I do, I must pay, like with you. It's the thrill of NOT knowing if or how I'll have to pay. Me just sucking him? There's no thrill in that. But, if I'm playing, and I'm forced to? Then yes."

I was still on my knees and cuffed. He was playing with my ass the whole time we talked. I hoped he was good with his tongue, my pussy had a fire that needed quenching. Sadly, he was only into his own pleasure. I know it's fair. I was just his slave but I needed it.

"I told Cam I'd only need an hour "lunch break," gotta go, it's like a ten minute walk back to the shop. Or," he said as a thought hit him, "we could drive back to the shop and you can try to beat your record," he said thoughtfully.

I just shook my head, no. It wasn't how I wanted it. But I knew someday, and soon there'd be a very satisfied pizza shop just as I knew that that fat greek fucker next door would sooner, rather than later, have his cock in my mouth. It's just who I am. He let himself out and made me uncuff myself. He was in that typical "man hurry" state, afraid that I was going to try to ensnare him into a relationship or something. He'd gotten what he wanted, and so did I. I played the game, he caught me, I was totally satisfied with the outcome, even if it was triggered by Cam revealing the game to him. One thing was left, my poor aching pussy. I went out to my recliner. It's in view of the door. I could see that it was cracked open. I got out my vibrator and got myself off over and over, thinking about what I knew I was going to have to do in the future. The whole time I could hear Georg on the other side of the wall, listening or watching me moan in pleasure. I fell asleep in that chair, nude, with the light on. I knew I'd dream of more cock, including a fat, sweaty one. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

{Stay tuned for further adventures of Victoria}