All Comments on 'Victoria the House Slut Ch. 02'

by LaceAndHumiliation

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
You make her wait so long

Victoria had to wait for so long for her release. She'd probably like to suck a cock every day. Maybe Jessica should find someone to come by every morning to get a blowjob, just to start every day right. :-)

I hope Jessica got today's activities on video, for the website. It should be popular.

It's interesting that Jessica seems to have an interest in doing what Victoria does. I had thought that Jessica was Victoria's domme. Could they turn into a pair of sex slaves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex Slaves

I find it interesting that while Jessica tries to hide it, she seems to enjoy what Victoria does a bit. Maybe a pair of sex slaves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointing

I can't tell if this is the author not understanding the Dom side of a D/s relationship or demonstrating how Jessica doesn't fully understand it. Josh broke the rules. BDSM (well, GOOD BDSM) is all about the rules. She should have broken things up when he reset the timer the first time. If he gave her any lip, Fire him and call Sam to get his ass out of there and off her property in the future or lose her contract. Even if you are sharing your sub, you never, ever, let the rules get broken and let them get away with it. Otherwise was a good chapter, but now I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the next one or not.

cat833942cat833942over 4 years ago
I disagree about the rule breaking

I agree with the comment about good BDSM sticking very strictly to the rules, this is of course true.

But over the course of this story, what has been needed time and time again is for Victoria to be pushed, to be taken further, to go further. There is a world of difference between her being kept tied up longer than the rules called for while she is being monitored and watched over by her Mistress, and being casually handed over to a stranger with no oversight or supervision by her Mistress.

Here her Mistress was watching, monitoring, and the extra time, the extra promises, this was exactly what Victoria wanted, needed and desired. But part of the desire and the need is to have this forced onto her... I loved this part :)

anifreikanifreikabout 4 years ago
Rules exist for reasons

@Cat, you evidently didn't read "Victoria's Adventures in Self Bondage". The last thing this girl needs is a push. What she needs is a strong hand to pull her back when she goes overboard and part of that is keeping her safe. Jessica failed to do this and sat and watched her get raped..Yes, I went there, because intercourse, or in this case sodomy,, without consent is rape. Consent under duress, doesn't count. Promises under duress, don't count. His consent ran out at the same time as the timer on the lock, and MY sub doesn't have the ability to give consent without my express permission. I agree with the previous commentor you CANNOT allow an outside party to change the game to their own benefit or you risk losing the respect of your sub, even if you privately think it may be to their benefit. It's just an absolute no.

daz72daz72over 3 years ago

i could not stop reading very well done i dont know about some of the rules ref BDSM i just going feed back on a story and now if we looked at it as real life then Victoria would not be around anymore with so many STDs, cant wait for the last set is there going to any more ? keep up great writing LaceAndHumiliation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous