Victoria the House Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss," I admitted shamefully. No doubt my whole body was red.

"And the bondage thing is your idea too?"

"Kind of," I admitted, hesitatingly. "I mean, I like it, but doing it like this was Jessica's idea."

"You mean your "Mistress Jessica," he said, again teasing me.

"Yes, Mistress Jessica likes making me take sexy risks."

"So you didn't purposely have us catch you here?"

"No," I said. I explained the game, that if they'd been a minute later they'd have missed seeing me altogether, at least according to Jess's plan.

"Well, I'm glad I decided to trim around this area this time," Dylan joked.

I could tell their eyes were all over me, they kept inching closer. Finally, Josh was in front of me, Dylan was behind. There was pure lust in Josh's eyes, I'm sure there was in Dylan's as well. I could only gulp as they closed in.

"So, what did Jessica tell you to do if we actually caught you?" Josh asked.

I could barely look him in the eye. I had to tell him. "She said if you caught me here, like this, that you can use your hands freely on me," I said, gasping at the depravity of it all.

Their hands were all over me. Dylan cupped my breasts from behind. Josh closed in and kissed me deeply, which surprised me, I wasn't used to guys wanting "that" when so much more was available. His hands soon found my wet pussy, however. He took great delight in showing me how wet I was. Not that it mattered now but the lock opened which allowed me to finally lower my arms which were now tingly from lack of circulation.

"Look at this," he told Dylan. "Look at how slick she is?" He said, holding up his shiny fingers. He made me lick them clean. They both oohed and aahed at that. I was dancing on my feet, mostly my toes as Dylan's hands tweaked and tormented my nipples, while Josh slid his fingers into me easily. I was like their own personal sex marionette. They felt me up to their hearts content. I'm not sure whose fingers were in my ass but they both laughed at how I bucked back and forth between the fingers in my pussy and the fingers in my ass.

"So, did Jessica say anything about us getting sucked or fucking your slut pussy?" Josh said lustily.

I knew my next instruction. "I was told that first, since you are such hard workers that I was to lick the sweat off your cock and balls as a reward," I said, barely being able to get the words out as the blood rushed to my head.

"Holy shit," said Dylan, who took no time dropping his jeans to the ground. He started stroking himself. Josh followed suit. They both stood in front of me, cocks out. I fell to my knees, my ankles still cuffed to the bolts. I felt it would be how Jess would want it. Josh stepped up first and presented his cock. I licked him from the tip, down to the balls and back. Over and over I repeated it. I could taste the sweat and the manliness of it. It's intoxicating to me. I took his balls in my mouth and savored them, tonguing them as I did so. He was moaning softly. I then motioned for Dylan, he took his place. I cleaned him the same way, taking extra time on the balls, per Jessica's orders. Both their cocks were hard, almost angry looking now.

"Fuck, ok, I gotta have SOMETHING," Josh groaned, stroking his impressive member.

"Me too," said Dylan with urgency.

"Ok," I peeped. I knew what was next. I took the ankle cuffs off. "Help me up," I said.

They picked me up to my feet. I still had the cuffs on, I motioned for Josh to cuff and padlock me to the bolt above, as before. I told him to set it for thirty minutes.

"Why thirty?" He asked.

"That's how long you guys can take me, however you want, until the lock opens."

"Holy fucking hell," he grinned. "That's what I'm talking about. I'm going to tear that shit up. I've wanted this since I first saw you. Then, with you parading around here fucking naked, it was like you were taunting us. Now you're finally going to pay," he smiled lewdly.

"How should we...do it?" Dylan asked nervously. "Should we, like, take turns?"

"I don't care how YOU do it," Josh grunted as he picked me up by my ass. "This is how I'M going to do it," he said as he slid into my slick pussy. He had me wrap my legs around his waist. I was still hanging from my arms from being bound above. I was like my own sex swing. He drove it into me lustfully, without mercy. He was taking out all that teasing, all that frustration on my pussy. I could only hang there and take it. I could hear Dylan urging him on.

"Do it, fuck that thing. You've been talking about it for weeks, fuck that fucking slut!"

"Oh man, this bitch is tight," he groaned. "This is fucking awesome. Get in here, feel her up if you want."

Dylan came up behind me again and started playing with my tits. His hands caressed my hips and my ass as well. Finally, he ended up helping his friend hold me up as he banged me. Dylan even "helped" the thrusting by pushing my ass hard into Josh with each thrust. Finally, Josh couldn't take it. He grabbed my ass cheeks hard as he drove it into me, filling me with his youthful sperm. I'm sure I was babbling and moaning like I was possessed at this point. He pulled out of me, his eyes still blazing as he stepped back to marvel at the sight. I could feel his cum gushing out of me. Dylan was still behind me, he whispered in my ear, "my turn?"

I just nodded. He came around in front and repeated Josh's actions. He lifted me onto his cock. It wasn't as long as Josh's, but thicker. I moaned as I felt it split me wider, it was heavenly. He was much milder and softer than Josh. He rode me slowly, but purposefully, it was as if he was making each stroke memorable for him. Slowly he worked himself up. Then he'd ease off, only to work himself up again. Josh just sat in the lawnchair and watched his friend fuck me. Finally, when he couldn't stand it anymore he slid deeply into me one last time. He held my ass into him as he frantically shot into me, kissing my neck as he did so. He took his time withdrawing from me. He held it in until his cock shrank too much, reluctantly he pulled out.

"Oh my fucking god that was intense," he sighed.

"No shit," I laughed. I could feel the cum of both of them dripping down my leg. I looked up, the timer was at 29, they'd finished just in time.

Josh got up and came towards me, I thought it was to let me go. I was wrong. He reached up and, instead of unhooking me he reset the timer. I was still locked up for him.

Dylan asked him what he was doing. Josh said, "who said I was done? Why is thirty minutes written in stone? Anyway, I don't see her "Mistress" out here, so, what the fuck?"

Dylan's face got serious. "Dude, we got what we wanted, let's go, we're done with this yard, we have more work to do down the road."

"You go then," Josh said menacingly. "I'll call you in a bit to come get me."

"Josh..."

"Do it!" He hissed. Dylan acquiesced, he left.

Josh was behind me, he was pawing my tits, more roughly this time. "Don't tell me you don't want all of this, look at how you are when we come around. You want this, and anything else I can give you, right?"

I was helpless. "What is it you want to give me?"

"That ass is the best looking butt I've seen anywhere. I want THAT."

"Oh fuck," I moaned. I needed a good ass fucking, I love a good ass fucking, but could I take it from a guy like this, one who is so adamant about taking it hard? I knew it would be rough. I also knew Jessica was around, lurking, if she didn't stop it then how could I?"

"Then take it," I hissed. "Take my ass, you fucker."

"Yes, I'm a fucker all right, I'm an ass fucker," he said coolly as he rubbed his now hard cock over my wet slit, lubricating himself. I sighed, that's the beauty of young guys, their ability to recover and get hard again.

He lifted me up by my hips, my butt rubbing on his stomach, he lowered me down onto his cock, he positioned it at my hole and slowly penetrated me. Little by little he dropped me onto his cock by my ass. I was squealing by then, both from the pleasure and the pain, but the pain in this case always seems to increase the pleasure. Once I was fully onto his dick he lifted me up until the head nearly popped out. Then he'd lower me back onto him fully. Over and over he had me milking his cock with my ass until he was basically just jamming me down onto his cock each time. I heard myself screaming from the pleasure, I hadn't realized it, I almost laughed at that thought.

He was in my ear the whole time, "oh yeah, this is how you like it, isn't it you dirty ass fucking slut?"

"Uh huh, uh huh," I'd moan as he'd slam me back down onto his dick. He was just using me as a puppet.

"Next time we come I want you here, like this," he commanded while panting. "Next time, no games, you, out here, like this, waiting," he groaned as he filled me with each thrust. His fingers were playing with my clit at the same time.

"It's...up...to Jessica...," I moaned as I started to cum on his fingers.

"No, it's up to ME," he said firmly.

"No," I protested. "I can't...she...."

"You'll tell her this is what you want. I'm sure she'll be good with it. Say it, say you'll be here like this every time," he insisted as his breath became shallower.

"Nooo," I moaned softly.

"You will, and, you'll suck our cocks clean too, every time. Don't worry, I'll be the only one fucking you, Dylan will have to settle for blowjobs," he panted.

"I can't..."

"You want to," he said driving into me. "You want this."

"I do...I moaned. "I do love it," I admitted shamefully. "I really can't," I said sadly. "But, I will suck your cocks, every time, anything else is up to her."

"Ok," he grunted, "but you'll tell her that's what you want and let her decide."

"Ok," I panted.

"And, you'll be fucking naked the whole time we're here, and out in the yard where we can see you, regardless of if she allows more."

"Ok," I peeped. The negotiation was complete.

That inspired him. He was starting to spasm, the thought of all of it was driving him insane. He started jerking violently as he came inside me again. I felt so full, from all that cum from both of them. He pulled out, his eyes now dazed.

"Fucking amazing," he said as he used a rag to wipe himself off. He looked at me for the longest time, just hanging there naked, full of three loads of cum. It looked like he wanted to say something, but he changed his mind. He came up to me, I thought, to unlock me. Instead, he reset the timer again for a half hour. He winked at me.

"I think you need to stand there, like that, dripping cum, and think about what a fucking naughty slut you are."

With that he left me. "That mother fucker," I said to myself. I resigned to wait. Ten minutes passed before Jessica slid the glass door open and came out. She eyed me up and down. She still had her coffee cup in her hand.

"Having fun out here, dear?" She said sweetly.

"Oh my fucking god, did you see any of it?" I asked. I noticed she still wasn't letting me go.

"Yes I saw it, and heard all of it," she grinned. "You really needed a good fucking."

"I know," I sighed. "It was so intense, to be so helpless with two young, horny guys going at me however they wanted."

"So you liked it?"

"Totally," I groaned.

"Good, because I also heard your promise."

"Oh god, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what you wanted!" I protested.

"But you did it. I fully expect you to suck their cocks from now on, as you promised. I can't have my slut backing out of her promises. It sounds as though you left anything else up to negotiation. I'm sure we'll come to some agreement," she said forebodingly.

"Yes, Mistress," I said demurely.

I was still bound. I told her about Sam and his reluctance to touch me.

"I told you that he likes YOU," I said. "He wasn't even looking for me, he was looking for you. I think that's why he didn't take me as well."

"I doubt that," she said.

"He did, he'd prefer YOU here, bound like this."

"Oh god," she muttered at that thought.

"I know you want to," I begged. "Let me help you do it."

"That would be...incredible," she sighed.

She ignored my pleas. She came up and kissed me on the lips, deeply, lovingly. She caressed my hips as she did so. Her fingers found my wetness.

"Jesus, they came a lot."

"I know," I said, "but a lot of that is just me, from the excitement of it all."

"I know how you love it," she cooed. Her fingers danced over my clit. She started rubbing me slowly, tantalizingly.

She had me bucking and moaning. All the excitement of being bound nude out in the daylight and taken by lustful guys had my pussy buzzing. Her fingers drove me to the edge.

"Cum for me, my little house slut," she urged.

She had me screaming as I let it go. The waves crashed over me as her thumb expertly danced on my clit while her fingers fucked me. I could see the lust and the pride in her eyes as she got me off.

"Wow," we both said in unison, before laughing.

She unlocked me and pulled me into the house, to the rug. She had me lie on my back as she climbed onto my face. She rode me to a half dozen orgasms. I swear she was nearly as wet as I was. Exhausted, she fell off me. She had given me what I wanted. I decided it was now going to be my turn. It began the next work day when I picked out a pushup bra and an over the knee skirt for her to wear to work. We were going to see if my hunch about both her and Red were right.

12