Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria completes another of her self-bondage games.
6.2k words
4.71
46k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Victoria's Self Bondage games- part two, please read part one for context}

Jessica said, "know what would've been cool?"

"What?" I asked, sipping my coffee. We were both in a coffee shop near both our workplaces.

"If there was a video of what you did with that last pizza guy."

I nearly spit out my coffee. "Oh my god, Jess, that's exactly what I was thinking when I was wriggling around on the concrete floor trying to get out of those damned ties. I was thinking how it must look and at some point during the episode I thought about how great it would be if you were filming it. For OUR viewing pleasure later."

"Heh, great minds," she laughed. "No, really though. Think of how much dumb porn there is out there. That kind of thing would be pure gold to people. A real, sexy woman, doing real things. We could make a fortune on your lustful habits," she smiled.

"I know, but porn? Really?" I said dismissively.

"THINK about it," she said strongly. "You are doing this shit anyway. You aren't showing off or sucking or even fucking someone that you weren't going to anyway. All we'd be doing is filming it and reaping the benefits. For you, it's a win win, you get the kind of sex you want, AND we get money off of it."

"I wouldn't even know how to go about selling that kind of stuff."

"It's easy, you set up a blog or site, you give some free samples to some similar sites, they mention you, you build your own clientele. It happens all the time. It can even be live streamed."

"You're serious about this," I said in shock. She certainly was taking interest in my new habits.

"I was just thinking about it," she admitted. "I honestly can't think of a downside. Like the other day, when you did the thing with Cam, the pizza guy, and you had the blinds completely open? ANYONE could've seen you. How could this be any worse, really? Then there's the money on top of it. Finally, there's the exhibition angle, you'd be showing yourself off to tons of new people, that gets you off, right?"

"Yeah, kind of, usually. Not sure how much that would, though. DOING the stuff that's being filmed, sure, that'll make me hotter than a firecracker."

"That's my point, sweetie," she offered. "You are still getting off the exact same way, WITH the added benefits. You can't say you are happy "just getting by" on a part-time secretary's pay. Didn't your dad say he was done paying for college, too?"

"Yeah, they are struggling. I told him I could make it. I have loans, a scholarship and the job thing. It IS tough, though."

"Exactly, and here is an opportunity to get that hot, lusty pussy all it wants, while getting your loans and your bills paid."

"It DOES sound...intriguing," I admitted. " You are right about one thing, I'd be doing the stuff for free anyway."

"I'll look into it," she grinned. "My boyfriend knows all the internet "tricks" he'll be happy to help.

"Oh god," I said. "Steve is going to know about this too?"

"Someone has to set this up," she said. "It's not like he hasn't seen pretty much all of you already, your tits are out at every party," she laughed.

"But this...is sooo much different."

"It is, but you have to trust somebody, might as well be someone you know well."

"We'll have to pay him," I added.

She nodded. "I'm sure we can work something out," she grinned slyly.

It all happened so quickly. One day she brought up the idea, a week later Steve has a site set up called, "Tori's carnal adventures." I HATE the name Tori but he silenced me when he said, "do you want me to use your REAL name? I used Tori as in, Vic TORI a." I had to agree. Jess took tons of nude pictures of me to post.

The next night, Jessica and I were talking. I was lazing around my apartment in just panties and bra. She had come over, bringing lattes. She was fully dressed, having come from work.

"This won't do," she huffed as she saw my blinds closed. "Keep them open...for advertising," she chuckled. She didn't allow me to go change. In fact, after we were halfway through our lattes she said, "take off the bra, let those tits out."

I hesitated only a moment before removing the bra and handing it to her. "I think we need to make a rule about no bras," she said thoughtfully. "I'm thinking we will invite more action that way. We need to be ready at a moment's notice."

There was no doubt about that, when my tits are free they are most certainly noticeable. Then she turned the conversation to the website. "We've been up a couple days, a couple of random people have clicked on it and they "liked" your pictures, but there's nothing on there to sell, yet."

"I know, I just can't think of my next game yet and I'm SO fucking horny about it, too."

"You always are, dear," she said dryly.

"I know, but not like THIS," I said. "That last thing with Cam has got me constantly hot and bothered. That's what I call the naughty triad for me, exhibition, bondage, and cock sucking."

"You do love sucking cock. Remember that party at the frat?"

"How could I not?" I said with a knowing grin.

"How many cocks did you suck that night, anyway?"

"Just two!" I said, playfully slapping her arm. "Well, then there was the guy the next morning...," I added.

"Yes, and the two other guys from that party you later dated and gave head to, so it's more like five," she laughed.

"Not at once!" I protested. I stopped and lowered my eyes. "I do think about that fantasy a lot though," I admitted.

"The blow bang thing?" She asked.

"Yessss," I said in lustful thought.

"See, you are constantly horny now, which is why I think I have an idea for the first addition to your site."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"First, we have to break you of this shyness. You are a porn star now. You have to be ready however and whenever we can make it happen. Second, I know a lot of this may be repetitive to you but it won't be to the viewer, and soon enough we'll be on to new things.

"Ok?" I asked.

"So how about filming a pizza dare episode tonight?" She asked.

"I don't know, I did that one already," I said with hesitation.

"Right, but people on our site will not have seen it yet, and, sorry to disappoint you, but there's going to be a lot of repetition here. Sex, sex, sex, and more sex. I don't really see the problem, you are horny, willing, and I have a camera."

"But what about my triad fantasies? How can I include all that?"

We talked at length about it, nothing seemed to click. It just rehashed what I did with Cam. I couldn't think of a way to make it anything other than trying to fight my way out of bondage before a certain time elapsed. I'd read things about people freezing keys in ice cubes or putting wax under flame, giving it a time frame. But, I really had no idea how long things took to melt.

Finally, Jessica said, "why does it have to be that? Why can't you just do the bondage and exhibition and wing the rest?"

"What do you mean?"

"Who says you have to get out of bondage before someone sees you?" She saw the questioning look in my eyes. "What if your hands were tied behind you, say you were topless, in panties and the guy opened the door to find you like that?"

"How is that a game, then?" I asked, honestly wanting to know the answer.

"The game would be, you'd have to convince him to let you out."

"Wouldn't that be too easy?" I wondered. "Wouldn't most guys just untie me and that'd be it?"

"Maybe, but maybe you underestimate what guys are capable of. My thought is this. I've got some real nice handcuffs. Unfortunately, Steve doesn't like that "game" as much as we do. So, I cuff your hands behind you. You are topless, like I said, we really have to get those tits out more, they are easily your best selling point, at least at the start," she said admiringly.

"Then?"

"Ok, so bear with me. We call a place. It doesn't have to be pizza, but let's say it is. He arrives, you obviously can't open the door, you tell him to come in. He sees you like that, helpless."

"Oh god," I sighed at the thought. A familiar twinge came from below.

"Right, but there's two of your things right there, you are exposing yourself to a complete stranger AND you are bound. So here's the fun part, I think. You and I can make up a story, like your boyfriend cuffed you like that and hid the key outside. That way, it's believable why you couldn't just go outside like that and get it yourself. We'd do it in the daytime, there's enough walkby traffic in front of your place that he'd be able to tell that it wouldn't be realistic for you to get it. We could say that he hid it in your car. No way would you be able to get that far and back without being seen."

"Wow, that's good," I admitted.

"Right, so you ask him to get it and I film the whole thing."

"But again, what if he just lets me out?"

"He might. But. consider the atmosphere it is going to create. That body, that hot, rocking body out for him to see, a lot of stuff could happen. Wouldn't it be thrilling not really knowing if you'll get off easy or not?" She then laughed at her unintended use of the words, "get off."

"Wow," I said again. "That definitely might work, and it's within the realm of possibility that he'd believe the setup. But wait, why am I calling a pizza guy instead of someone like you, a friend?"

"Would you want your friends to know your kink? Think about it, in some ways it's actually less embarrassing that a stranger finds out, while at the same time being more humiliating...do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"So if he asks why I'm standing there cuffed, tits out, I say it's because it's too embarrassing to call my friends because I don't want any of them to see me like that?"

"Exactly."

"Nice," I hissed. "You'll be filming the whole time?"

"Yes, I'm going to set something up through your bookshelf in the den. That way I get better footage, it can be completely dark in there and he won't see me if he gets into the kitchen. She was a master of cameras and such, she worked at a store that sells mostly electronics.

"So am I...supposed to do anything else?" There was hope in my voice.

"If he offers any "solution" to the problem, then you have to say yes, like if he negotiates a blowjob or something."

"What if he wants more?" I asked, my pussy actually aching at the thought.

She laughed. "You'll do what you need to do. That's the beauty of it. The scenario invites possibilities. If nothing happens, no problem, I'll still post the video of you doing the "pizza dare." They'll be getting to see you bound and topless like that, offering yourself up to a stranger. At worst, it can one of the freebies we give other sites as advertisement."

"And at best?" I wondered aloud.

"You'll be getting your holy trinity or whatever you called it."

"Triad," I laughed, "there's nothing holy about it."

"Exactly," she laughed, "and that's what sells."

An hour later she was set. The camera was in the best position possible, she put a remote microphone under the counter by the sliding glass door. The call was already made. I was still topless. She liked keeping me like that around my place, again, with the blinds open. I knew that eventually, if it hadn't happened already, neighbors would be seeing me frequently.

She went to cuff my hands behind me, I resisted.

"What now?" she whined.

"I have to do it, it's not exactly self bondage if you do it," I grinned. I had to laugh at the discussion earlier when she casually said she owned handcuffs. She had brought them with her, she had planned this all along. She stood in front of me with a smile. Suddenly, she tweaked my nipples hard and I squealed.

"They look magnificent when they are hard, dear. We want our fans happy, don't we?"

I nodded but I knew I was doing all this for me, not her, not the fans. They were just going to be lucky bystanders for this show. I waited for the car to pull up, Jessica disappeared into the other room.

I turned to do the intro. "Hi, I'm Tori the self bondage slut. Today, I was challenged to do a "delivery dare." The setup is this, I'm topless as you can clearly see. I've been cuffed," I said as I twirled around so my wrists could be seen behind me. "I'm challenged to let the guy come in, with me just like this and see what happens. Ready? Good, so am I."

Shortly after a car pulled up, it was Jimmy John's. The guy had parked down a few spots so his walk up didn't give him the view into my living room that others had had. He tapped on the sliding glass door, as instructed on the phone. When he looked up he saw me and his eyes shot open.

"Come in," I urged.

He hesitated, seeing me like that. I don't know if he saw the cuffs or not. I just smiled. "It's ok, come on in, hurry though...for obvious reasons."

He slid open the door and stepped inside. I was fully under his suspicious gaze now. He saw the cuffs somehow, in a brief moment when he wasn't leering at my tits. "Are you ok, what happened?" He asked with concern.

I tried to ease his trepidation. "It's ok, it's just a silly game, really," I said. "My boyfriend likes to cuff me and make me spend hours like this," I said, while trying to motion about me being topless, I needn't bothered, his eyes were on them the whole time anyway.

"Is he gone?" He asked, while his eyes darted around the room.

"Yes," I laughed. He's off watching a game or something. "He likes to leave the key ins spots and make me find it, or put it in places which are hard to get to."

"So when you find it you let yourself out, then what?"

"Then I usually jump his cock when he gets home, it makes me very excited," I admitted sheepishly.

"Wow," he muttered. "So what happened, why haven't you found it?"

I was weaving the story in my head. I was thinking of Jessica and the website, what they might like.

"Because this time he didn't hide it. I know where it is, I just can't...you know...get it."

"Why not?" His eyes were now roaming freely over my whole body. I could almost see his thought bubbles, and every one of them were dirty.

"He told me where it was."

"Where? Why not just get it then?"

"Um, because it's outside...there," I said while trying to motion towards the parking lot. "He said he put in on the driver's side floor of my car, the white one. You see all those people outside, I can't go out there...like THIS."

"I can see that," he laughed nervously. His pants were tented in front hilariously. He kept adjusting himself.

My heart was racing and my pussy was throbbing and slick. I had no idea how this was going to turn out.

"So you want me to get the key?" He asked.

"That would be nice, yes," I laughed, which caused my tits to bounce, which he thoroughly enjoyed.

I think we were all hoping for some more "negotiation" for the key, but he bounded stupidly out the door and came back with the key, grinning. He got behind me and uncuffed me, but not before taking his time behind me to take in all I had. I was out, admittedly before I wanted to be.

He said, "oh, by the way it's $10.98 for the food."

I went into the den where Jessica was to get my purse. She just grinned and shrugged and motioned me to continue. I paid him, still topless.

"Say," he said, "why did you call me, or us, why not just call a friend?"

"Would you want your friends to see you like this?" I asked.

"I guess not," he grinned lustily, his cock was still hard in his pants. He walked out, never knowing what he could've had, if he'd just asked for it.

I turned toward the camera. "That's it for my first delivery dare, hope you guys liked it and for you delivery guys out there, if you ever get a call like this, don't be afraid to ask for what you want," I giggled. Jessica came in, smiling.

"See, that wasn't so bad, I think that'll totally work for a starter for us, you are already getting a ton of hits on your nudes, this will really start the ball rolling."

"I know, but now I'm so fucking worked up," I complained.

She looked at her watch. "Well it IS still daylight. Do you want to try another?" She asked. "The more content we have, the better," she encouraged.

"Well yes," I panted lustily. "But no...maybe." I was so horny I was shifting on my feet.

"I'll take that as a yes," she grinned. "Good girl. Give me a minute." She was scrolling through her phone. "Here's one, perfect. She called. She smiled at me, "this one is close, they said 20 minutes, tops. She had me cuff myself again, and again she twisted my nipples. I was starting to believe she was enjoying it.

I heard hear tell me to begin the next intro. "Hi, this is Tori again. I just completed, "Tori's delivery dare 1, which some of you may have seen, well, after they are posted, of course. But if you watched the first one where I met the delivery guy at the door, like this," I said, again showing how I was cuffed and topless, in just panties. "I'm not a quitter," I continued. "So yes, this is the same day, same situation, only about a half hour later. This is, Tori's delivery dare 2. We'll see how this one goes, hopefully it'll be good for all of us," I giggled. Jessica had mentioned how guys like the giggling, I couldn't help it, it was just from nervousness.

This time she had called Tropical Smoothie. My eyes got big. It was right around the corner. I went into that place on occasion. "Too late to worry about that now," I said as the guy tapped the window. Again, it took him just a second to look up and see me standing there as I was. I told him to come in. He wasn't as hesitant as the first guy. This guy was young, thin. He had dark hair. He looked like a younger, less freaky version of Johnny Depp. He was grinning. I gave him the whole, boyfriend cuffed me spiel. He just ogled me stupidly the whole time with a dopey smirk.

"I'm serious, could you get the key for me?" I begged in mock frustration. "I've been like this for two hours!"

He had already done this before, or, he'd watched a lot of porn, because he said, "why should I?"

"Because you'd be being...you know...nice," I said, stomping my foot in frustration.

"Hey hey, I'm nice," he protested. "I'm not the one cuffed and half naked who called a stranger to help her out."

"I told you why I called your place, it'd be too embarrassing..."

"Yeah yeah, you don't want your friends to see you like that. Honestly, I don't buy it. I'd MUCH rather have my friends see me than some dude I don't know."

"Well you're a guy, you don't have to worry about reputation and things like that," I said, getting frustrated. Jessica, on the other hand, had to be eating this up.

"Just be honest," he said. "I think you did this to yourself, you are probably lonely, horny..." he said, eyeing my response.

"Nooo," I whined. "I just want to get out."

"Ok, I'll play the game," he chuckled. "If I GET the key, then what?"

"I'd be really grateful," I said, not wanting to have to be the one to say it, but wanting it nonetheless.

"How grateful?" He grinned lewdly.

"I'd give you a nice big tip!" I offered, so totally not what he was looking for. I was serving it right back to him.

He softened a bit. "Ok, maybe I got you wrong, I'm sorry." I didn't know if I was relieved or mad at this turn of events.

"I just thought, you know, how some of those porn sites go, that women copy that and do these things on purpose."

"Why would anyone do that?" I asked, already knowing a few different answers.

"Kicks, I guess, so that's not you?" He said softly.

A minute ago he was eager, I didn't want to lose him this time. "I can't say it's not exciting, having you see me like this...I have to admit. Do you like it? Do you like what you see?"

He laughed. "You are so fucking hot it hurts," he admitted.

"Wow, that was...really nice," I gushed. It wasn't the only thing gushing.

"Honestly. Your tits are out of this world. I love your sexy stomach and your hips. You are athletic, but you aren't all muscled up. You are tight, but your skin looks so soft...can I see your ass?"

12