Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around slowly and allowed him to see my panty clad ass. "Ok, so your ass is perfect too, jesus," he whistled. "I can get the key now," he said as he left. He returned a minute later. He was grinning at me, still ogling me, thinking his time was running out. "I guess I was totally wrong, your body is so fucking hot, so real. If this was porn your tits would be fake, your face would be all made up and you'd just look, worn, you know?"

"That might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," I joked. "My tits are real, for sure, you like them?"

"Out of this world," he sighed.

"How can you tell if they are fake anyway?" I asked him. I noticed he was still holding the key and not offering to uncuff me yet.

"Usually the boob jobs porn actresses have are done poorly, they usually have a big underscar, underneath."

"Well I don't," I said with a smile.

"Hard to tell," he smiled back. "Your boobs are so big they could cover a scar easily," he said. He was playing the game again.

"You can check," I offered bashfully, turning away from his gaze.

"Really? Cool," he said. His hands were instantly on my tits. He grazed his hands across my nipples and I sighed.

"Um, the scar would be underneath," I reminded him.

"Oh yeah, sorry," he said, embarrassed. He lifted my tits up softly. No scars. "Niceeeee," he whispered.

That was it, I was sucking this guy off at the very least. Luckily he made it easy with a gentle nudge from me.

"So in those porn things," I said as if totally naive. "What in the world does the woman do in situations like this?"

He still had the key in his hand with no movement to let me out, I knew his mind was spinning with how to make it happen before he lost his chance. "Do you really want to know?"

"It's only fair," I reasoned. "You accused me of being a porn star," I teased.

He backed away nervously. "I said I was wrong, and those tits...good god..."

"I know, I'm teasing. So what would they do?"

I wanted him to talk about it, which would hopefully give him similar ideas.

"Well usually it's a totally fake situation like this appeared to be. An incredibly hot woman, topless and cuffed, calling some pizza or delivery place and then making up some lie about why she was like that, usually ending in a blowjob or something."

I could see his eyes look up as if his mind was picturing the, "or something."

"Really? That's wild," I smiled. "The only porn I've seen is stuff I've made with my boyfriend," I lied.

"Can I see it?" He teased, before laughing. "Just kidding."

He started to raise the key. It was time. "Wait," I offered quickly. He stopped.

"Know what would be funny?" I asked shyly.

"What?"

"If some normal woman actually did that."

"If you mean you, you are hardly fucking normal," he said, his eyes still ablaze at my figure.

"You know what," I finally said, "my boyfriend went over the top this time, he's never left me in this situation, basically unable to get out like this."

"Yeah, he kind of made it impossible," he admitted.

"Well you know what? Screw him...well, not you, I'll be doing that later, but fuck it, tell me what a porn actress would do right now," I urged. It was all up to him. I could feel Jessica and the future viewers sit forward in their seats.

"Um, well she'd probably be on her knees by now," he said, his eyes wild.

"Like this?" I said as I carefully kneeled in front of him.

"Oh god, really? We're really doing this?" He asked as if he were dreaming.

"Don't worry, my boyfriend is a bit of a dick, plus we're more like fuck buddies that boyfriend/girlfriend, he actually wouldn't care."

"I know, but I mean, you don't HAVE to," he said, offering me one last chance for escape.

"You've been so nice about this, I WANT to," I said honestly. My pussy was boiling. This was magic for me, it had "the" elements, exhibition, bondage, and now..."

He took his cock out. He was standing in the doorway. Like I've said it's a sliding glass door for a back door, two panels. He was standing in front of one. I was on my knees in front of him. It was like we were in the display window of a store. It was nearing sundown, but there was plenty of light. The only saving grace here was that usually when it was sunny at this time, from outside often you'd get the glare. When it was cloudy it was like being in an aquarium, with everything out in the open. I was about to suck this guy off and if someone walked by, and a cloud passed over...well, it was a free sex show.

He offered me the key, I said, "no, make me, like this," I said, taking his cock in my mouth. I could only use my mouth so I did. I gave him everything my mouth could offer, I used my tongue, my lips, I even grazed him carefully with my teeth. I took him deep, I suckled his head, I licked his balls, all while cuffed and kneeling submissively. He was groaning and he told me he was about to "blow."

I removed my mouth from him only for a second. "Then do it, baby, try to blow my head off," I said before engulfing him again. He shot it in me, I just held my mouth on him, allowing him to semi fuck me at the pace he needed to get the most out of him. When he stepped back I reluctantly had to let his cock go.

"Damn," he moaned appreciatively. "That was fucking awesome. Wait, now I'm not so sure you aren't a porn star," he joked.

Little did he know the little camera was whirring at the time. I actually WAS a porn star now, though nothing like he was imagining. He needn't concern himself about it though, Jessica would blur his face out later so we wouldn't be using his likeness without his permission. I loved the thought of that, that the guys would be blurred out, for their privacy, but I'd be seen totally, in all my glory.

He helped me stand. He turned me around and uncuffed my hands. "Thank you SO much," he beamed. "My god that was great."

His hand was on my ass, slightly caressing my panties. He was still behind me. I took his hand and I guided it under the panties. "Take a look, if you want," I purred, "you earned it."

"Really? Fucking awesome." His hand slid inside my panties and he caressed my naked ass cheeks.

"No, LOOK," I urged. He got the message.

He pulled my panties down and they bunched at my ankles. His hands freely roamed on my ass and hips. I leaned and bent over the table. He got behind me and grabbed my hips, his hands reached under to caress my tits. I was beside myself with lust at this point. He ground into me, dry humping against my ass.

"God, I'd fuck this thing into tomorrow," he panted.

However, he was spent. Much to my chagrin he hugged me, felt my ass one last time, gave my pussy a quick, loving look and said goodbye. I stood there naked, in a pool of my own juices as Jessica burst out, after his car pulled away.

"Now THAT is what I'm talking about!" She said, giddy. "That looked so fucking awesome. "I'll give both of these to Steve when I get home, they should be up tonight. I think these will sell, sell, sell," she said excitedly.

She saw my forlorn look. "Aw, but you wanted more, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Poor baby," she teased. "You can always go out and get laid, a body like that, you can probably take your pick."

"Yeah, but after getting a taste of my kink, it wouldn't quite be the same. I do need SOMETHING, however, and soon."

"We could always do a couple tomorrow. Like Steve showed me, there's a couple women out there that have a whole series of these dares. One woman he showed me has done like 9 of these, from what I've seen. And, she sucked all but one of them off, only one refused. They are very easy to do, we've done two already. These are suprisingly quick and easy, kind of like you now, dear," she crudely joked.

"Thanks," I laughed. I secretly wished she'd pressed for at least one more, I don't know at what number I'd have stopped her. I was primed for it now.

The next day Jessica was so giddy she could barely contain herself. "Oh my god, last night was incredible. Those two videos were posted for like two hours and we've already had hundreds of hits and more on them."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Every time someone clicks on your video, they get a short, 8 second trailer of it. If they like it they can download the video for $1.99 for the short ones like last night, we'll charge more for longer ones."

"Wow, I get $1.99 for doing all that," I teased sarcastically.

"It adds up. I think we sold almost 50 of them, just in the first two hours. And, no one really knows our site yet. Steve has sent snippets of your pictures and your videos to dozens of sites. I'd expect that'll really start it rolling.

"So we made..." I started adding in my head.

"99.50," Jess laughed. "Good thing you have other skills, dear."

"So split in two, that's almost 50 bucks for last night, right?"

"Exactly. Not bad for a start, and, you were doing the stuff anyway.

I suggested perhaps we could get a camera for my place, permanently fixed, with a remote starter/control.

She grinned at my eagerness. "Let's make some money first, if it starts flowing in, I'd be happy to get it and install it for you."

"God, I'm so horny, so on edge lately. I love what I've done, but I haven't really "gotten off," other than mentally, due to the depravity of it all."

"Even with all the cock sucking?" She asked.

"I LOVE cock sucking, you know that. But, getting off usually includes a good fucking, licking, you know, that kind of stuff," I said, my face turning red.

"Where has Jack been?" She wondered.

"Again, he's distancing himself from the whole "boyfriend" thing, currently we're back to just being fuck buddies...but now that I think of it, we haven't fucked since all this stuff began. You know what? Other than getting off on that cock I don't really miss him. All this stuff has got my head in a whole 'nother place."

"You might need that cock for a bit, though," she offered.

"Naw, I just need A cock, doesn't necessarily have to be his."

"I'm sure that day is soon, the way it's going," she said.

I thought back to last night, the Jimmy Johns guy certainly could've had it, had he been so bold. One of these times someone would take advantage, we both knew it.

I asked Jessica if she'd planned on me doing anything this night. I was worked up, but kind of tired, but I wasn't reluctant.

"Thinking about the blow bang thing again"? She teased.

I nodded shyly, it had entered my mind.

"In time, dear, in time," she said like a parent scolding a child. "How many cocks do you think you could suck...like tonight, if pressed."

"Tonight, I don't know," I admitted. "I really don't know what it feels like, tastes like...after so many, or if you even get...you know...full, at a certain point."

"Well I'm not the one that'll find that out," she laughed, "but I'll bet you will. But no, I didn't mean tonight, just in general, for the site. Like we talked about before, the more we can do in one day the more videos we can post...more videos, more money."

Jess had a very wicked idea she wanted to run by me.

"You want to what???" I asked, eyes wide.

"I want to recreate the night with the pizza guy, Cam, the self bondage thing."

"How in the world do we do that?"

"Easy," she smiled. "Steve can fill in for Cam, he's a good actor, he was in drama," she laughed.

"But that's your boyfriend, wouldn't that be...weird?"

"Not really, it's actually all he wanted as payment for the work he did. Men, so easy. Plus, he's seen you mostly naked in person, and certainly has seen all you have to offer from your nudes on the site."

She saw the confused and questioning look on my face. "He's heard me tell the story to him, we actually kind of rehearsed it, based on what you told me. I think it'll work, believe me."

And so it was. She had me recreate the whole ordeal, binding myself, locking myself out, struggling with the zip ties, giving up, cutting the ties. She was behind me with the camera the whole time. She even filmed me and "Cam" (Steve) looking for the key like we did. She got good shots completely down my opened shirt. I recreated the way I got naked and teased him. Jess was right, he was spot on as Cam, I swear the conversations went almost verbatim. Finally, as she was filming I dropped to my knees, ready to suck him, as I had before with Cam. I looked back at her hesitatingly. She stopped filming.

"Goddamn it Victoria, don't fucking stop, it was going so well. Oh well, I'll edit that out later, and don't look at the camera!"

"But Jess...you know I...um, you know what happens now..."

"Yes," she said coldly, "now...action."

So I blew him. I sucked off her boyfriend which constituted payment for services rendered up to that point. I stayed in character, including waving goodbye at the glass door and pressing my tits into the glass lewdly. He even drove away, completing the scene.

"And...cut," Jessica called out. "That was fucking perfect."

I still had Steve's cum on my chin. "But I just sucked your boyfriend off. Are we good?"

"Not as good as HE is, I suppose," she laughed. "Hey, it was a small price to pay for such a good video, and, now the idiot put all that work in for free," she laughed.

"Well, free to YOU," I corrected as I lapped the rest of his cum off me.

"Don't act like you aren't totally wet right now." I blushed, she was so right.

{End of part two}

12