Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi dearie, goodness you are so far along. Just one more thing and you are free. Go to the bathrooms (there was a rustic outhouse along the path). Go into the men's, leave the door unlocked. Just ten more minutes and you are free to run to safety. Set the time to five, lock yourself to the plumbing and wait. If you make it, your dress is in bag by the windmill " I knew the spot, it was in a grove of newly planted trees, but thankfully just around the corner from the heavily trafficked picnic area.

I locked myself up and waited, the smell was horrible. I looked down and saw some marks and scratches, they were like badges of honor. My skin was starting to redden. Being red haired and milky skinned leaves me vulnerable to the sun. I was just beginning to burn. Thankfully, no man came to open the door, which they could've, being unlocked. I was on my own now. I unlocked the cuffs but let them hang from one wrist, no need to lose those wonderful things. In one hand I clutched the padlock, I knew this would be SO useful in the future. I hustled back.

I made it to the grove of trees. I searched the area, there was no bag! "What the fuck, Jessica?!" I cursed under my breath. I was still naked. There was NO way I could make it past the picnic area to the cars without being seen. Denice's party must've had 40 people milling around. There was no way I could go BACK, either, there were four men out there looking to find me, "vulnerable." I debated in my head what I should do, or more truthfully, what I wanted to do. I wondered what Jessica wanted, too. Why did she she leave me like this? It was so unlike her. I did what I thought I had to, I headed back up the path. It was the only way. Somehow I had to avoid, "them." At least my hands were free. I ducked back into the brush to avoid another walker. It was a kindly looking old lady this time, totally clueless that a panting naked slut was no more than ten feet away from her. When she passed I pressed on. I made it back to the outhouses. I was sneaking by when my heart got stopped by a deep voice.

"Looking for this?"

I spun around. Steve was standing next to Bill. He wasn't in our close circle of friends, but Jess was right, he'd seen me topless in the hottub before. Steve was holding the bag with my dress in it. He pulled me by my elbow behind the outhouse, temporarily out of sight of the path.

"Steve, what the fuck?" I sputtered.

He grinned, "Jess is smart, I'll give her that. She had a good plan, but all plans can be circumvented," he chuckled, pleased with himself.

"Seriously dude, what the fuck, this wasn't her plan, was it?"

"Up to now it all was, yes. I figured it out though. Why chase from behind when you know the destination?" He saw my exasperated look. Bill was getting two eyefuls the whole time. "See, she sent us out, the opposite way you went. I saw when you left, I knew what part of the path you started on. When Jess told us about you, out here, "vulnerable," well you know that I of all people know what that means."

I was blushing and sweating profusely now, the cool late afternoon air did little to help.

So Todd and Tyler went up the path the other way, the same direction as you," he said. "To me, that meant that at the time, you must've been in the middle, I guess the birdhouses, right?"

He was good. I nodded.

"So, I figured what am I doing, what's her end game? I'm no fool. Jess figured the four of us would meet at about the middle of the path ourselves, that meant that she must've allowed you to go a different way. Yes, I know the shortcut too. I used to run these paths in cross country. She meant for both of us to pass each other with you already past us, again with a lead. So Bill and I doubled back and waited near the grove. That's when I found this bag. Silly Jess, she used a Kohl's bag. I know she loves that place, I wouldn't have looked twice at any other. Sure enough, it was the dress you were wearing when you came here. That meant...wait for it...you were out there naked. I also guessed about the bondage, I mean you have a website about it, for god's sakes."

My shoulders were slumped, I was nervous. There was something menacing about this, it wasn't the "fun" feeling like when I'd sucked him off before.

"So what's going to happen?" I asked with an embarrassed peep.

"First, we're going to take a little walk down the path," he grinned as he cuffed my hands behind me. "I know you love this shit, you little minx." He shoved me forward. I had to walk in front of the two of them. The whole time they were lewdly talking about how great my ass looked and kept saying, "oh it'll be free, all right," and chuckling to themselves. I have to admit, I was hornier than a rabbit at the time, the denial of masturbation, all the exhibiting and cocksucking I'd done, it was all pushing me to this peak. I wasn't sure this was what I'd had in mind, however.

We'd backtracked to the push up bar area. I figured it was because it was a little off the path. Steve led me to it. He saw the chain hanging from the bar, he smirked, "I figured." He made me show him how I'd done it. He marvelled at the padlock with the timer. "Jess, she can come up with some good shit, sometimes," he grinned. He made me repeat the performance, by locking my wrists above me. This time he didn't bother setting the timer, you could basically set it at one minute with a couple quick clicks, but no less. That meant, if we were caught, they could race away, but I'd be stuck there for a minute.

Bill hadn't said a word but his eyes spoke volumes. He'd ogled me before in the hottub too, I knew what he wanted then, and what he wanted now. Steve motioned for Bill to walk back the path a bit and block it, he was going to be the "lookout."

"Don't worry," he hissed as he pulled down his pants, "the only guys i'm worried about are Todd and Tyler, they should be here soon, if they didn't double back."

"Steve, are you supposed to be doing this?" I asked as he rubbed his cock on my slick pussy lips. I was on my toes, so he just lifted one of my legs for easier access. "Hell no I'm not," he spat. "But you aren't telling Jess about this either, got it?"

"Why not?" I asked as he started to slide it into me.

"Because you totally fucking want this kind of stuff. Plus, it'll fuck up our friendship, your friendship with Jess, and I could totally fucking RUIN that website. She has no idea how to run it, I could infect it, and people would avoid it like the plague. Just consider this part of my salary, " he said, panting now, as he was fully inside me now. I could only gasp.

"Yeah, don't tell me you don't dig this shit, you wanted to be caught anyway, didn't you. Jess tells me that all the time, you fucking WANT guys to catch you doing shit like this," he said as worked a rhythm into me. He'd pulled both my legs around his waist. He was basically swinging me on and off his cock.

I was panting too, god I'd wanted to be fucked for SO long, but like this? Why was my pussy so wet then?

"But what are you...um...we going to tell her when we get back, it's going to be past the time she figured."

"Jesus, do you ever shut up?" He said cruelly, but probably playfully. I knew he liked me, I just never knew how hot he was for fucking me. "I got this. Trust me," he said as he pumped in and out of me. My pussy was on fire from all the build up, I couldn't help it, I was bucking into him the best I could.

"Yeah, I knew you liked this shit. Jess told me how you've been denying...yourself...uh...I knew a horny slut like you would be aching for it," he panted.

"I am," I admitted, my own breath uneven. He DID know how to fuck. "But why like this?" I asked, even as the dull throb from my long aching pussy turned sharp, and focused. My clit must've been as hard as a pebble. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust. I couldn't see Bill, the path was out of my peripheral vision but I knew he was watching.

"Because I want to fuck you, and you want to be fucked," he said tersely. "It's Jess, don't you see?" He panted. "She knew what could happen if we found you. I just made sure it happened to ME," he grinned. His face was contorting with each thrust. I knew he was close to release. It was too far along. I urged him on.

"Then DO it, fucker! Fuck me! Cum in my pussy like you've wanted to for so long!"

"Uh, god, yes, I've wanted to. Your body is practically evil it's so fucking hot," he panted.

"Then cum in me, like you've always wanted to."

"Unh...unh...unh...you won't tell...Jess...will you?"

"Not a word, cum in me!"

He did, he exploded, he held my pussy all the way down on his cock and he shuddered to a mind blowing orgasm. I was practically there too, he'd filled me so good. He pulled back and slipped out of me, I was reluctant to let it go. I swung towards him to keep it in me as long as I could. Steve reached up and set the timer on the lock for a minute. "Your turn," he called out.

I forgot about Bill. I saw out of the corner of my eye. He came up behind me and cupped my big tits in his hands. "God, Victoria, I've wanted to touch these for so fucking long. They are so fucking nice they almost don't seem real." Suddenly the lock popped open. My hands fell to my sides. They were really aching now, first from before, but then with Steve, I basically was holding myself up on him with my arms.

"You guys better hurry," Steve urged, eyeing the path.

I stood up, shook some blood into my arms again. "How do you want me?" I asked. I was resigned to it, I might as well enjoy it, and who is kidding who? I DO love this shit, I can't help it. I just worried about the dishonesty. I wondered about Jess, if she was worried.

I bent over at the waist when he didn't respond. My ass up invitingly for him. "See, I told you she's into this shit. Bill here was worried it'd be like, against your will or something. It isn't , right, tell him."

"No Bill," I sighed. "I agreed to doing this, I knew there was a chance I'd have to pay the consequences, and I guess these are the consequences. Now, are you going to fuck me or what?"

He did, he got turned on by my dirty talk , he grabbed my hips and he drove his pecker right into me. It was small. I didn't want to laugh. Steve could see my face though and he gave me a knowing wink and a shrug. Plus, the fucker lasted like three minutes, even with stopping a few times not to pop too soon. It was too much for him. For a small dick, he did have a lot of cum, but I know most of Steve's was in there, too. Just as he was pulling out Steve yelled at us to get down. We all dove into the bushes. I again felt myself get several more scratches since I was the only naked one. Soon, he told us we could get up.

"Yep, Todd and Tyler," Steve nodded. I shuddered to think if they had checked the pull up area.

"Ok, we gotta go, we're going to run, literally, back the other way. You go the way Todd and Tyler went, they are headed back anyway. Just stay behind them. He handed me my dress, "you earned it," he smiled lewdlly.

I followed not too closely behind Todd and Tyler, I kept out of sight until I finally saw them reach the group. I waited a few minutes, then I walked up to Jess. "You bitch," I hissed.

Everyone welcomed me back. "Did you get the presents?" Jess asked as if disgusted. "Fuck, I left them in the car."

Jess gestured as if I was an absent minded bimbo, which she knew I wasn't. I headed for the car. She followed behind. I was taking the presents out of the car when she got to me.

"Jesus," she said, looking me up and down. "You look worn," she laughed. "Plus, I see you have some scratches, but at least the dress covers most of them up."

"Yes, I had to dive into the bushes a few times, no thanks to you," I said playfully.

"I wonder who else noticed, you certainly weren't like that when you arrived. Plus, you came from the other direction on the way back there, I got this," she said, which reminded me of how Steve had said it a few minutes earlier. "You obviously got lost, got on the path, passed the picnic area, and walked all the way round, decided to take the shortcut which, as we know is overgrown, and voila, there's your explanation."

"Got it," I said softly. I was exhausted. She probably assumed it was from all the walking, running, and hiding.

We were walking back to the group with the presents and she whispered to me, "you should've seen the disappointed looks on the faces of Todd and Tyler when they walked in just ahead of you. Good girl, staying out of their sight and following them like that. Steve and Bill haven't come back yet. Knowing Steve, he probably doubled back, hoping to catch you doing the same. He thinks he's so smart," she said derisively. She looked at me strangely when she said it. I just nodded.

The rest of the picnic was uneventful, except for me when Bill and Steve joined the group again. Both of them kept coming up to me and sly winking at me. Steve occasionally whispered things like, "is our cum still dripping out of you, slut?"

Jess finally drove me home, I was ready for bed. I was exhausted, yet not so strangely satisfied, it was my first good fucking in quite awhile. Yes, I'm only counting the one, Bill's wasn't enough to even consider as a fucking. I crashed face down on the couch. Jess came behind me and kissed my hair softly. "You are amazing, you know that, Victoria? Totally fucking, mind blowingly...amazing."

I fought get up, my arms felt like I'd lifted a ton of weights. "Jess, I have to tell you something."

"You are tired. Tell me tomorrow, sleep!"

"No it has to be now. Steve...um...well...he fucked me."

"What???? Did he? How the fuck did that happen?"

I explained the whole ordeal from when she left me. She looked irked. I wondered if I'd lost her as a friend, even though I really had little choice in the matter. She heard the whole story, sitting quietly, taking it all in. When I finished she stood up.

"Are we good?" I asked fearfully.

"You just fucked my boyfriend, for god sakes," she hissed.

"I know, I'm sorry, if I had a choice in the matter..."

"You had a choice! You always have a fucking choice!" said harshly. "Everything you do, everything you've done you've had a choice. "Should I show this guy my tits? Should I suck this guy off? Should I let my friend film me doing debasing things and put it on a website? You ALWAYS have a choice, you just always make the wrong one!"

I started to sob. She was my best friend. She took my chin in her hand, I wondered if she was going to slap me. I was going to let her, if it would make her feel better.

"You stupid little slut," she said softly. "You stupid, crazy fucking slut."

"Stop," I cried.

"No! You stupid, crazy, daring, amazing, wonderful , sweet...gullible slut!"

"What?" I said through tears.

Her face quickly softened. "What, you don't think I know my own boyfriend? Jesus, girl. Of course I knew he fucked you. He thinks he's so fucking smart. I gave him all the clues. I knew he knew the paths like the back of his hand, hell, that padlock gave him plenty enough time to find you. I knew he'd beat Todd and Tyler, too, they've never been here. But if they had, I guess it would've worked out just the same for you," she laughed. "I just figured I'd give him the best chance, since he already knows about you and your kinks."

"But, does that mean you aren't mad?"

"Fuck no, not at you at least. I'll make Steve pay for this, in some ways, for a time, don't know how long. I knew he'd try to fuck you. Do you know my instructions to him were to make sure no one fucks you without your consent? I even told Steve that if HE catches you, that he could only have a blowjob, the others, whatever they worked out with you."

"How did you know he'd figure your clues out and fuck me anyway, against your wishes?"

"Men are men, girlie. He's wanted you for so long, do you think I couldn't tell? He's useful to have around though, that man works magic with his tongue," she giggled.

"His cock works too," I said, smiling.

"Well, you needed a good fucking, out of the four of them, I was hoping Steve at least could give you what you needed."

"He did," I sighed. "God I needed to be fucked like that."

She just laughed when I told her about Bill's pencil dick and three minute ride.

"He told me not to tell you, aren't you mad about that?" I wondered. "Plus, he threatened me, like he was going to damage the website purposely if I told."

"Of course I'm mad that he lied to me, hell, if he'd just said, "no Jess, if I find her I'm fucking her too, as continued payment for working on the website," I'd have admired his nerve. But no, he chose the lying path. We need him, for now. We haven't been very close for some time now. The break up is ahead, I just don't know when. But not right now. So, for now, let's act like you didn't tell me. He'll see that as a green light for more action with you. Just tell me when he does."

"You know I will, I'm not lying to you, ever."

"I know sweetie, that was a brave thing you did earlier. We love each other, I'd have done the same."

"Don't worry, I'll say no next time."

"You don't have to, just let me know what he's up to, I like to stay a step ahead of him."

"I don't want to be fucking him again, knowing he thinks its behind your back. I'd feel like I'm conspiring against you."

"But you aren't, sheesh, you are an "actress" now, ACT like it, play the part. You and I know better, we'll both know everything."

"But I'd feel badly about fucking him."

"Liar," she teased. "Did it feel bad earlier?"

"Well no," I grinned.

"Exactly, sometimes you are just going to need cock, and his might come in handy. But I'll let you sleep, you look exhausted. Can I get you anything?"

I fell back into the couch, face down.

"Just the aloe vera in the bathroom cabinet, for these scrapes. Also, I feel like I got sunburned too, my skin is so hot. I don't think I'm going to make it off this couch."

"You're right, you are getting red. I'll make a note next time to apply sunscreen first. Be right back." She returned, bottle in hand. I started to reach for it, she stopped me. "It's the least I can do."

She surpised me. She pulled my dress over my hips, and up my back, until finally she forced me to shrug it off, over my head. I was lying nude, face down for her. She began to rub the lotion into my scraped and burned skin. It felt so good. She started at my feet, worked up my legs, between them, parting them slightly as she worked the inner thighs. Then she squirted more on my butt and massaged it in there, too. When she reached my back I winced when the cool lotion hit some of the scratches. I sighed when I felt the cool penetration of the lotion. She made me turn over. My eyes were closed. Again, she started at my feet and worked upward.

"Jesus, Victoria, did you hump a thornbush while you were out there?"

I started to answer, but she shushed me. "Shhh my little butterfly, my sexy, slutty little butterfly," she chuckled. "Ok, now I know why guys dig this so much, your body is fucking amazing. How the hell can everything be so big, in all the right places, so small in others, so tight, yet so soft at the same time. You are like a fucking unicorn, something magical."

I'd never heard her speak so glowingly about me, or any other woman. "Don't worry, you aren't "turning" me," she laughed, as if she knew what I was thinking, which she did. "I'm just not fucking blind, you are hot as the sun.

She rubbed the cream beneath my inner thighs again, I parted them again for her, allowing access. I nearly gasped when the back of her hand grazed my pussy lips. But, she just passed by and worked the lotion into my stomach, then, my tits. She took her time on my tits. To be fair there were many scratches there. She rubbed and kneaded them like a kitten on a scratching post.