Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that hurt?" she asked with a wince, pointing out a particular scratch right on the nipple.

"I hadn't noticed but yeah, I'll bet it'll especially hurt tomorrow, when I try to wear a bra or shirt."

"Yeah, I'll bet...then again, you don't work or have school tomorrow, just go topless. It's how we want you anyway," she grinned.

"Ok," I squeaked. All this "attention" was making my pussy hum.

She left my tits and worked under my chin and the back of my neck. Then she lovingly rubbed some on the hot skin of my face. Finally, she was done.

"Is that better?"

"God yes, thank you!"

"When you wake up take a shower, for god sakes," she laughed. "You smell like sweaty sex." She motioned towards my pussy.

"Blame Steve for that," I said softly, now barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Oh, I will, believe me, I will."

I remembered something. "You know what?" I said softly with regret.

"What?"

"This whole episode wasn't videotaped, none of it. Did you forget?"

"No, I didnt forget, baby. I just wanted you to get what you needed. I have plans for that. We're going to re-create it, like we did with Steve and the pizza. It'll be much safer that way, we can pick a time where the park is empty. So did you get your holy triumverate..."

"Naughty..."

"Yes I know, Naughty triad. You got it, right? Exhibition, bondage, and, oh fuck, the cocksucking!"

I blushed, "don't worry, in this case the fucking outweighed the cocksucking. And I've done plenty of it, anyways."

"And will continue to do so, right? This didn't quench your desire for it, or ruin it in any way did it?"

"Fuck no," I groaned, "now you are going to make me ACHE for it."

"Ok good, but remember we can stop at any time, you just say the word."

"I would, but I'm not, not sure when I'd ever want to stop."

"Ok, now go to sleep and heal. We'll take a week off of the website thing, longer if you want."

"Don't make it too long," I said drowsily. "I don't want anyone to forget me."

"Oh, I don't think that's possible, dear. Good night. You never asked what's written on your back."

"Oh, I forgot, what's it say?"

"Free fuck," she grinned. "Now obviously I was confident it was going to be one of our boys, but if someone else had come upon you..." She left with that thought.

That thought woke me up again. I got wet all over again, it was going to be tough sleeping, again.

{end of part three of Victoria's Self Bondage Games}