All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Interesting start. Looking forward for more. Thank you.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

A very entertaining and completely convincing account. I hope you kept those magazines, dude. Just sayin' . . .

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great story!!!! Willing to continue reading next chapter soon ;)

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Interesting. Will move on and see how it develops.

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 months ago

Wonderful start to this series. Looking forward to read all of the chapters. Thanks!

BenLongBenLong7 months agoAuthor

Hey T. Red, as with almost all of my stories, there is “something” of real events or places or stories that have been told to me, in every one.

I was probably 16 or 17 at the time. The “man cave” was actually a single car garage with shelves lining one wall and tools/tool chests and work benches everywhere else. “Robbie” had been a pack-rat and car freak, there were more Car and Driver type magazines than I ever knew existed. The Marilyn Monroe Playboy was on the top shelf - and stuck out like a sore thumb from all the other mags which were thinner. Playboy’s always had a distinctive look to them. I had seen that magazine on day one, but wasn’t until days later when I was standing on a six foot ladder, pulling magazines and dropping them into the trash below that I finally worked my way to that one. It didn’t have plastic wrap and I suspect he may have purchased it as a first issue (that was about 1970 for me, so wouldn’t have been that improbable for him to have had it for 10 or 15 years as many of his mags were even older than that). So there I was, on top of a ladder, the magazine had (accidentally of course) “flopped open” and the centerfold was being ogled by me- when the door into the house opened and “Mary” stepped out. As soon as I heard the door I folded the centerfold back in and quickly pretended I wasn’t looking at it, but I am pretty sure she saw enough and she immediately said something like “”what’s that” or “what did you find” and stuck her hand out for me to give it to her. Unlike Mary in my story, she saw what it was and said something like “oh you don’t want that,” and took it with her into the house. My fantasy story had a much better ending than did real life!

“Mary” in real life was a recently widowed co-worker of my mother, and in no way good looking (at least to me) at the time. That she took my one “find” worth keeping I’ve never forgiven her for! LOL

Later on in years I saw the first issue of Penthouse, wrapped in plastic, for sale at some swap meet or similar, along with another copy of the MM Playboy, both with what I thought were with fantastically high price tags.

The Penthouse magazine was especially memorable as it was one of the first semi-mainstream magazines that showed a bare breast on the cover, and I was old enough to have actually seen it for sale.. At that time they were usually sold only at Liquor Stores and were racked behind the counter so purchasers had to ask to see them up close - but for some reason that mag always seemed to be placed where it was visible from across the counter….

The prices I used were estimated from a Google search for the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES