All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 08'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

This has been a great series, so far. The ending of this chapter was spot on, a perfect reply. I'll bet the teacher-student fantasy is more common than people care to admit. I certainly had my favorite teachers but they seemed impossibly old to my 18 year old self. I mean, 30 seemed ancient back then. Too bad we can't go back for a do over . . . Five stars and a "write on" cheer.

goatman96goatman96about 1 year ago

Excellent story, fun to read and then some. I wish you had stretched the evening with Mrs. G out to go into detail what they did in their time together and what they talked about.

Please keep writing - love your stories

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

It's reunion time for Danny/"Brent." First he has intimate encounters with the former girl of his dreams, Robin--who is now a seasoned sex worker. Then--in my favorite sections--he has (well-paid) sex with two hot young school employees he knew "back when": the librarian and a former teacher of his.

Those two scenes really brought back memories for me. I recall vividly a young teacher (name long forgotten) who, back in the day, would have been considered quite a "sweater girl." And, though my sample size is small, I can confirm that librarians are among the best lovers imaginable. Don't believe the stereotypes for an instant.

This is a long chapter but a fun one ... with some clever plot twists. And, as usual, a lot of sexy writing too.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

What a rollercoster; first Robin then 2 "teachers", the latter always a fantasy of most hot blooded male teenagers. Just wondering where this is going especially having spent the night with one of his clients. 5⛤ throughout.

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 months ago

I can only concur what a Wonderful Hot Chapter this is as Danny/Brent satisfied his and several women’s fantasies. It was interesting who Robin’s roommate was. Thank You and looking forward to the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES