Virgin Gigolo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry had stopped just inside the door and was standing there still slowly stroking his cock. Her words were enough of an invitation as he finally dropped his skivvies and climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind her. Using his hand, he guided his erection to her pussy and slipped between her labial lips and into her, both of them groaning as his cock skewered her sex. Her hand reached over and gripped my cock, pulling it upright and away from my body, and lowered her mouth onto me.

People tend to forget that sexual arousal begins in the brain, instead equating touching, and caressing, with how to become aroused. That Becca was more than a little aroused, that her fantasy was coming true, became obvious as she began to convulse in orgasm a second time long before I was anywhere near coming. That Jerry's fantasy had him nearly in the same place became obvious as he groaned and pounded into Becca, pulling her hips back against himself as he forced his cock deep inside her. His own rapid orgasm, as well as Becca's, helped her forget about my cock in her mouth as her ministrations to me virtually ended, leaving me hard and still usable. Her body moved backward, matching Jerry's thrusts from behind, until she dropped to her elbows and her body quaked as she peaked again. Jerry had stopped his thrusts, holding Becca's hip back towards him, his cock buried to the hilt inside his wife.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you off," she panted moments later as she leaned forward, and Jerry pulled away. "I'll make it up to you later."

"It's OK," I told her, reaching forward and gently caressing the hair on her head, "this is all for you."

I watched as the tension in her body ebbed away. Slowly she relaxed, still on her knees, with my forgotten erection in front of her face. Jerry climbed off the bed and found a tissue on the nightstand. He wiped his cock and then reached back to Becca who was still on her knees. Reaching between her legs he wiped her pussy and his semen.

"Ohh, you've got a nice cock," Becca whispered, ignoring her husband's wiping of her pussy from behind. "And you're still hard." She leaned in a bit more, kissed the end of my dick, and then took just the head in her mouth, her tongue slithering around. "We'll come back to this later," she said a moment later when she pulled away and, relinquishing her grip on my dick, rolled sideways onto her back beside me. Looking up to Jerry she held out a hand, and he crawled onto the bed, between her legs, and leaned down to kiss her.

Witnessing their reactions to each other it was obvious to me that Jerry would have gladly moved forward to fuck his wife again, but she put a hand up to his chest to prevent him from lying on her. "That was so hot," she whispered and raised her head to kiss his lips.

"Was it what you thought it would be?"

"In Spades," she answered as he raised a hand to her chest and cupped her breast. She allowed it momentarily and then gripped his hand and pulled it away. "But now it's time for you to leave." Turning her head towards me she said, "Breakfast at 7?"

"Whenever is fine," I answered, "I'm yours for the night and I'm not worried about precise times."

Jerry was still prostrate above Becca, his chest pressed to her belly. "Now Jerry," she said in a tone that said it was an order, "you said you would."

Jerry looked sideways at me before reluctantly sliding backward and off the bed. He turned and started to walk from the room. I stopped him at the door. "Jerry." He turned and looked at me. "You walk out that door, it means that I'm going to fuck your wife, and several times. This is your last chance, if you can't handle that, don't leave."

Jerry didn't say a thing, standing for several seconds before his head nodded in understanding before he turned and stepped back out of the bedroom. I heard him collecting his clothes, and it was several moments later before we heard the front door close.

Becca had rolled toward me on her side, and now hearing the door close, she reached for my slightly shrunken cock. "Uhm..." she moaned, stroking me slightly, "and now to get this inside me."

"Give me a minute, I need to go get my pants and condoms."

"It's OK, I've got some right here," she said, rolling away and opening the bedside drawer. With her confirmation that rain jackets were provided, I just watched as she pulled one out and unwrapped the rubber and then turned back to expertly roll it onto my cock.

"You've done this before," I teased.

"Not in a long time," she answered, "I much prefer bare skin."

"Don't we all?" I said as, protection mission accomplished, she moved back onto the bed beside me, straddled me with her legs, her hand gripping and guiding my cock into place. I easily slipped into her welcoming wetness, only afterward realizing that part of her wetness must have been Jerry's remaining semen. Despite having played with Lindsey multiple times along with Paul, I hadn't yet had a threesome where I'd been inside her after Paul had come in her. As soon as I slipped into Becca's juicy quim, the thought sloppy seconds popped into my mind.

Unlike when I'd fingered her in the living room, or when Jerry had done her, she came much slower, although fast enough that I was able to hold off from coming too early myself. The tension built in her body until she arched her shoulders back and, with my hand cupping her breasts and my fingers pinching her nipples, her entire body shuddered in orgasm for a third time. On the verge myself, I lifted into her just a couple of more thrusts before I filled the condom in her pussy.

Becca collapsed forward onto me, snuggling into my chest. My cock slowly shrank, she must have felt me slip free. "I take it you came that time?"

"I did."

"That was good, I enjoyed that," she said, her head nestled in the crook of my neck. "I haven't had sex with a condom in probably... 13 years?"

"A long time," I said. I remembered Jerry saying they'd been married for 11 years. "Two years before you were married?"

"Yeah. Once we hooked up, he convinced me to go on the pill and I haven't been with anyone else since." She raised up a bit and leaned over to the bedstand, retrieving some tissues, and turned back. Pulling the condom from my cock, she wrapped it in a tissue and wiped my cock before laying back down beside me. "How soon can you do it again?"

"Is someone a bit needy tonight?" I asked with a grin, "Three orgasms aren't enough?"

"Yes." She said it as a simple answer and then added, "I've forgotten how different guys move and feel differently."

It was at least a half hour later before she discovered I was able to get hard again. "Do we have to use a condom?" she asked as her hand stroked me hard. "I'm on the pill."

"I know, but no, I always use a condom with customers."

"With Customers?" she giggled. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Sort of," I tried to evade her answer without answering.

"Sort of?" She repeated. "What does sort of mean?"

"That's a personal question, you know."

"So, you don't think you can share anything personal with someone that you just made love to?"

"Yeah, but you see that's it. I make love with my wife. We just had sex."

"Wife?" she spewed and I understood the confusion in her tone. "You're married?"

"I am."

"Wow. Somehow I just sort of assumed..." She didn't finish, leaving unsaid that she assumed I was single. "Do uhm... does your wife know what you do?"

"She does."

"And she doesn't mind that you are... having sex with other women?" Even before I could answer she said, "Does she know what you do?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, she knows what I do for a living, and she doesn't mind."

"Do you do her without a condom?"

"Yes."

"So why her and not me? I haven't been with anyone but Jerry since we got married."

"That's the requirement. It's just safer. Maybe you haven't been with anyone else, but I have been. Has Jerry been faithful to you? You certainly think so, and I have no reason to suspect otherwise, but I only go bareback with my wife. When we're having sex with others, we use condoms. When we make love to each other, we go bareback."

I didn't intend to fib on Robin, but Becca picked right up on my words. "She has sex with others, too?" I didn't confirm, but I didn't deny either. Becca rightly assumed that this meant yes. "And you don't get jealous of her with other people?"

"No more than she gets jealous of me with other women. Admittedly it's unusual, but sex is our job. There's no need to be jealous, we're not sneaking around or hiding what we do -- we both know we are paid to have sex with other people, but we only make love to each other."

Becca had been holding and slowly stroking me and now rolled to the side table and retrieved another condom. Rolling it onto my cock, she then moved to her back and urged me to crawl on top of her, wordlessly indicating she wanted to do it face-to-face. Climbing onto my knees I moved between her legs and she reached down to guide me into place.

I kept myself on my knees and hands, supported above her body, to begin with, just letting my cock slip in and out of her silky wetness. When her hands rose to her nipples and began twiddling them, I took her cue. "Gorgeous tits," I said, leaning down to push her hand away with my face and suck her nipple into my mouth. She moaned in pleasure, her hand coming up behind my head to hold me to her breast. Having come once before, with this angle I was able to prevent the pressure on my cock from being perfect, and she came again long before I was near.

"Uhm, that was nice," she said a while later, my motions now stopped, but my cock was still hard and inside her. "Do you need to cum?"

"Not right now," I answered, moving up and down inside her and feeling her shudder a bit at the sensation. "Like that?"

"Let me put my legs over your shoulders," she said, directing me to the next of many positions we did that night. I came a second time not too much later, after which, spent, she finally collapsed into my arms. We rested, and then she admitted to feeling grungy, filled with her husband's cum, and having several orgasms from me, she suggested we go shower. Returning afterward, she admitted that she wanted me to go down on her, but didn't want me to have to do so with Jerry's cum in her. I went down on her; she returned the favor, and we both came in a 69 position a while later. I could feel the jism rising in my cock when she pulled away long enough to say, "Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my face?" I was barely able to say mouth before she took me back in and sucked until I quit spasming.

~

I was spent, I knew I wasn't good for another erection for a long while, and Becca finally seemed to be somewhat sated. Lying next to me, we both relaxed and fell asleep.

"Are you awake?" I heard her whisper sometime later. I wasn't deep asleep, but my mind slowly processed her query until I awoke enough to answer.

"Just barely."

"Do you think that Jerry is jealous of you being here with me?" she asked.

"I think you can answer that better than me. Do you think he's jealous? You certainly have more experience with him than I do."

"I don't know. Maybe. But I told him that was the cost. If he wanted us to be with a woman in a threesome, he had to give me my fantasy first."

"Us?" I said a moment later, finally coming awake enough to process her words. "Not him?"

"He wants to see me with a woman."

"Oh." She didn't say anything, so I asked, "He said that?" Of course, Jerry had told me this exact thing, but I didn't divulge that.

"He's said a lot of things over the years," she said, rolling up onto her side and leaning on an elbow to look at me.

"Like?" I prodded, her hand coming over to my stomach and running up and down my chest.

"He wants me to ride him cowgirl while she's sitting on his face and he's eating her pussy. He wants to see us in a 69 and take turns fucking us at the same time. He wants me to go down on her while he fucks me doggie style. He likes that image, fucking me while I was sucking you, or fucking me while I'm eating her."

"What about you?" I questioned, "Is that something you want?"

"I don't know. I've never been with a woman."

"Never?" Her hesitation told me there was something in her past she hadn't shared.

"Not to... I mean, sort of."

"What does "sort of" mean?"

"My best girlfriend and I masturbated together once. She did me and I did her. No kissing or anything, we were just horny and..." she didn't finish.

"You experimented."

"I guess that's a good description. We fingered each other off. She was the first person to ever give me an orgasm." She was quiet for a few moments. "She married and moved away but we were good friends and lived somewhat close when Jerry and I got married. She was one that he always fantasized about having join us for a threesome." We lay there quietly for a few minutes before she asked another question. "How do you know about your wife... having sex with other men? Have you got an open marriage? Does she tell you about them?"

"It's not something we normally discuss. I won't go home and tell her about you, but she knows what I do."

"What about her? Does she have a boyfriend? Does she tell you about her lovers?"

"No. We don't talk about it."

"Then how do you know?"

I thought about it for a moment and decided to tell. "She does the same thing I do. She's an escort."

I don't know why she was flabbergasted that we both had similar 'jobs'. She wanted to know how that happened and, in particular, wanted to know how we got our clients. I wouldn't have normally done a lot of "pillow talk" with a client, but it was also highly unusual for me to be in a woman's bed at 2 am. She was fascinated about how I'd gotten into the business, how I'd met Robin, and how we'd eventually hooked up. I told her without any details which seemed to satisfy her curiosity.

"Does, uhm... Does Tiffany play with women?"

"She has on occasion."

"Uhm... Have you ever..." she paused, apparently searching for a word, "recommended her to a client?"

"What are you getting at?" I asked. She sighed.

"I need to find a woman to have a threesome with Jerry and me. I know he was hoping for one of my girlfriends but what if I bought Tiffany the same way that Jerry bought you for me?"

"Hmm," I said aloud, thinking about what she'd said. "Your husband paid for you to spend the night with me, and now you want to hire my wife to have a threesome with you?"

"I told him, that was my price. I didn't think he'd go for it truthfully. I'd told him 'no way' for years, and then a girlfriend said she and her husband had a threesome with one of his friends and something about that finally clicked in my mind, especially the thought of sucking and fucking at the same time. So I told him that if he wanted a threesome, I'd arrange it, but the cost would be that he had to arrange for a lover for me and that I'd be spending the night with whoever it was, without him here. He said, "OK, I'll do it, but I want to see you fuck him once while you suck my cock."

I told him, "Yeah, right," and really didn't think he would, until the day last week when he came home and told me you would be here today." She'd been lying on her back but now she rolled onto her side facing me. Her hand reached over to my stomach, stroked up and down momentarily, but when she reached for my cock, I was still not recovered enough. "I've got a complaint with management," she said with a slight giggle in her voice.

"'What's that?"

"Your top performer is sleeping on the job."

"Oh? Does that mean you need a playmate?"

"I wouldn't turn it down if he showed up."

"Is that so?" I said, rolling toward her and bending to her breast. I started with sucking her nipples, but it was my tongue on her clit that had her hand on the back of my head. By the time she'd come yet again, my cock had risen to the occasion.

As I climbed back up beside Becca, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Leaning her face down to mine she tried to kiss me, but I rolled my head to the side. "No kissing," I said, turning her overture down.

"I understand, no kissing," but I want to taste me on your lips. When I turned my face to hers, her lips caressed mine, her tongue licked across my lips, her lips closing against mine. I didn't intend to, but as her tongue pressed against my lips, they parted slightly, and her tongue slipped in as far as my teeth. I sucked the tip of her tongue gently, eliciting a moan of approval. It was just momentarily before I pushed my lips closed, forcing her tongue away. She pulled back.

"Do you like the taste of pussy?" She asked.

"Generally, yeah," I answered. "It's not a like as in liking a steak or sushi or whatever your favorite food is, but it definitely gets me hard to eat a woman to orgasm."

"I've never tasted a woman. I mean, I've tasted myself from my fingers, but even when I played with my girlfriend that one time I didn't. I rubbed her clit until she came, and she did me too." I didn't answer, she hadn't asked anything. Rolling off of me, she again reached to the bedside table, only to find she had no more condoms. "Fuck."

"Don't worry, I've got more in my pants," I said. I retrieved my pants and opened a condom which she readily applied. Pushing me onto my back once again she straddled me, reached for my cock, and held it upright to slide onto me once again. Despite that I'd gotten erect again, I was still quite numb, and I could tell I'd be hard-pressed to cum again as I barely felt her pussy sliding over me.

Sitting upright, she pressed her hands to my shoulders as she rocked up and down. "Umm, you feel so good," she cooed, and then asked, "Have you ever had a threesome with your wife?"

"No."

"Is she pretty?"

"Very much so." Just her question was enough for me to discern that she was again wondering about having a threesome with a woman. "She was a cheerleader in high school. I always thought she was the prettiest, the hottest of all of them. We didn't hook up until much later, she'd been married and divorced before we hooked up, but I know I've loved her almost from the time we met." That we'd met in elementary school I didn't say.

"Maybe I should hire both of you at the same time. I could have a threesome with both of you."

"Hmm. Might be a bit expensive. But wasn't the point of the threesome to have it with Jerry?"

"It might be worth it. I want to try it with a woman but I'm still not sure I want to share her with Jerry."

"Even after he's set you up with me?" I answered and then forced my head up to suck on her nipple once again. I wrapped my arms around her back to hold myself up, suckling on one nipple and then the other as her body gradually stiffened up in arousal once again. When she came, she collapsed forward onto me and, as I expected, I hadn't even begun to approach orgasm myself. She'd essentially masturbated with a living dildo, and I realized the fantasy in her head as she came was about being with a woman.

"You sucked my cock while Jerry was doing you. So how does your fantasy now play out? Are you wanting to back out of your agreement with Jerry? Or are you just thinking about what it would be like to be with a woman?" She'd rolled off after she came, apparently sated for the moment, and now perhaps 5 minutes later was just lying beside me snuggled to my side, her hand gripping my still-hard cock.

"I'm not sure I want him to fuck another woman. What if he finds out he likes fucking her more than me?"

"What about you? Is it more fun fucking me than Jerry?"

"It's different," she answered a moment later.

"How's that?"

"I'd never be done if Jerry still had a hard cock," she said, her hand squeezing my now just semi-erect cock. "This has been nice. Everything I'd hoped it would be, but it was just sex."