Virgin Gigolo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Why?" I asked, knowing perfectly well that in my mind she was completely correct.

"I love Jerry," she cryptically answered, although I could tell she wasn't done, she was thinking. "Making love to him, with him... it's so much more than having sex with you." Her "hmm", sounded like a giggle, "although you're really good."

"Glad you think so," I whispered, my eyes closing. The next thing I knew was the sound of a door closing and I realized that Jerry must have returned. A few minutes later the smell of bacon wafted through the room. I felt Becca stir beside me, realizing she had still been asleep on my arm. She stretched a bit, and I said, "I think breakfast is on its way."

"Hmmm, yeah," she whispered beside me. "How long did we sleep?"

"I don't know, probably three, maybe three and a half, hours?" Her hand had been resting on my belly but now slid lower, finding, and gripping my flaccid penis.

"Have you recovered enough so we can go again?"

"Probably," I said, feeling my cock beginning to expand to her grip, "Did I leave you wanting?"

"No, but I want to be fucking you when Jerry brings us breakfast. I want him to see me with your cock inside of me. I want him to know that a real stud is fucking his wife. If I'm going to be jealous of him with another woman, I want him to be jealous of me with another man." I didn't say anything to this, although I knew it was wrong reasoning.

Becca's hand on my cock was squeezing and caressing, and although I was swelling, I wasn't instantly becoming fully engorged. She took the sheet that we were under and threw it towards the foot of the bed so we were totally exposed, and then turned sideways and moved down to caress me with her mouth. "Mmm, that's nice," I said, reaching down to stroke her hair.

"I love sucking cock," she said a moment later as she pulled away and moved back up, her hand gripping and squeezing my once again fully erect phallus. "Jerry gets so out of control when I suck him off."

"I think all men do," I said.

"Did you like coming in my mouth?"

"Of course," I said. "Doesn't Jerry?"

"He says it's too intense. He likes it when I pull him out at the last instant and he cums all over my face. I love the taste of semen, but he doesn't like it as much."

She rolled away, and reached toward the bedside table, only then again realizing we'd used up all of her condoms.

"Have you got another rubber?" she asked, realizing the problem. I rolled over to my side of the bed and fished another from my pants pocket. "This one and only one more. Probably a good thing we're about out of time?"

"Would you be good for two more times?"

"After last night? I'm good now but probably not again for several hours."

Becca had me scoot up in bed, placing my back against the headboard, and sitting upright before she unwrapped the rubber and rolled it onto my cock. She then straddled me with her back to my chest and lowered herself onto me. "Oh my God," she crooned as my hands reached under her arms to grip her breasts. I squeezed and fondled her tits, stroking her nipples with my palms for several minutes, allowing her to dictate the speed. I realized by her constant glancing at the door that she was waiting for Jerry to come in. I heard footsteps quietly approaching, and a double pinch of her nipples elicited a shudder and an "Oh Fuck!" and a "Play with my clit! Rub my clit!" from her just as Jerry elbowed the door open, carrying a tray of bacon and eggs and toast. I did as she begged, relinquishing her right breast to slide my hand to her sex, my middle finger finding and pressing against her clit.

Jerry, also totally nude, stood there holding the tray and watching as his wife rode me for all she was worth. Her entire body was on display as I'm sure my raincoated erection appearing and disappearing from inside her must have been. His erection was practically touching the bottom of the tray, bouncing just slightly with his heartbeat.

Becca's orgasm arrived at virtually the same time Jerry walked in the door, her hand reaching down to still my hand on her clit. "Oh, Jerry! Put it down! I want to suck you. Come over here, I want to suck you!" she cried, shuddering a bit from the stimulation of lifting off of me as she repositioned. Jerry set the food tray onto the seat inside of the door and turned back, reaching the end of the bed as Becca, now on her hands and knees, reached forward and took his cock in her mouth. With her bottom now facing me, the exact opposite of how we'd started the night before, I rose onto my knees and slid in behind her, bending my already rubbered erection to her pussy. Every other coupling we'd had that night had been with my intention of pleasuring her, but now, with her sucking her husband's cock and her having just had an orgasm, I went to work to get myself off one more time. I don't know how many times I'd cum since I'd arrived the previous evening but knew, if I was going to this time, I really needed to concentrate on my own pleasure. I needn't have worried, however. Still quite aroused herself, with my hands gripping her hips and pulling her bottom back against me as I pounded into her, she came a second time before I too, came. My balls ached when I did, I'd come too many times without enough recovery time between.

A moment or two later Jerry's knees buckled as he dropped away from Becca's grip and her mouth. With me having slipped out, she turned, and as she'd predicted, her face was covered with Jerry's cum. I reached for a tissue beside the bed for her and as I handed it to her saw her mouth "I told you!" with a slight smirk. Taking the tissue, she wiped the semen from her face.

~