All Comments on 'Volunteer Work'

by DarlingNikki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for writing this love story. I loved the slow exciting build up and at the end the erotic making love to each other. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Happy memories of Calcutta

I too had a volunteer love affair in Calcutta...and this lovely story brought back very similar happy memories....of a sensuous city, of heat, of lust, of Mosquitos.....

heinrichverlacheinrichverlacover 6 years ago
I'm in love with Kurt

You're seriously one of the best writers on here, Nikki. I've got a dick but this was so vivid I almost felt my pussy get wet. So many writers of erotica think it's porn, they place their focus externally on what people look like or what they're doing, when the whole point of why written erotica works so well is that it allows us to invert our focus internally, so we can feel everything around us so acutely and personally, until we feel the whole world is an extension of our body, you know. And you just get that.

StarGazer58StarGazer58about 2 years ago

This is a well written and I love reading a story from a woman's perspective. It definitely has all of the elements for a sexy, arousing story but is also believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous