All Comments on 'Voyeur and Willing Wife'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE HOT STORY

I am a voyeur also and understand this story so well,Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Naaa

2*

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
3 Somes Are a Favorite

I've been a fan of 3 somes and 4 somes all my life. I was lucky enuff to have a former wife that took as much pleasure in them as I did. We both admitted to enjoying the watching and the being watched. But all good things come to an end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no emotion

no emotion is tis a confession?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely sight

As a long time voyeur I can relate to this lovely vision. I have been married twice and both wives were exhibitionists while I am a committed voyeur. Watching another man, especially a good friend, fuck your wife and bring her pleasure is an event a lot of people do not understand. However, in addition to receiving mountains of pleasure from watching, there is nothing like a freshly fucked pussy of the woman you love. And sex with my wife after she has been stimulated to the max made our sex even more intense. Keep up the good work and keep on telling us your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not enough

Her perspective with graphic details would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A] Trevor is a lucky mother fucker. The wife is a keeper.

It is the ultimate pleasure for a voyeur husband when his wife is royally banged by another man. When he gets the sloppy seconds that's the icing on the cake!

When i even suspected my wife was touched or fucked by another man earlier that day, i would first kiss every sq inch of her naked body and afterwards i would fuck her like a man possessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my wife

My wife agreed to let me watch her get fucked by a friend with a ten inch cock. I was going crazy watching her pussy so stretched her juices coated his long shaft and ran down his huge balls. A big reward was when she agreed to let him take her anally.

I came so hard hearing her beg him to take it out, but he didn't.

We have repeated this experience since that first time.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Watching

It all started when first time I watched my Mom getting fucked by one uncle who used to dro her home after office. Till that day I hadn't seen her naked so the sight made me hard. When he left with a promise to come again. And he came again three days after on Saturday. Half day provided them more time and they made two times in her cunt and once in mouth.

Watching habit progressed and after my marriage I was happy to see many people look at my wife with pure lust. A friend of mine succeeded in seducing her in front of my Mom. My Mom suggested her to go with him in garden when I was supposed to be late. Since I was knowing their plan I followed them and in park dark corner they did heavy kissing and petting.

That night she was extra sensual and wet. I didn't ask anything but she told me that she had been with Anil to market and they visited park for a walk.

Same happened many more times and once I noticed few bite marks on her neck and upper side of boobs I asked her when I bite you. She said not you but Anil who loves her. She said are you mad at me I replied no Darling if you are OK then how can I object.

Next month during rains she allowed him to take her in bed and for her it was best sex since Anil's cock was more long and thicker.

That night she was happy when I licked her pussy with more love.

It happened many times and then I got opportunity to watch them on our bed.

Shagging with fantasy and actually watching is different.

I love her more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
for me

it was always just wanting to have others see her, so we used massage. Many times I would get to see her touched and looked at, but those were all pros so that was all that happened.

Then one I called on impulse off of an ad took things further, I remember when her eyes flashed open as he slipped a finger inside, working her G-spot as he leaned down to lick her. When I didn't react, she closed her eyes. The guy looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, so he slid his pants down, got on top and took her He wasn't huge, just normal.

Unexpected she would allow that after so long but it was exciting.

That only happened just once though.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
I like the idea!

I would certainly let my wife experience other men’s cocks and their cum if she wanted this. I don’t like the ending of a story where the other man only gets a blow job. Sex is not genuine if the man doesn’t fill her pussy to overflowing with his (their?) cum.I would like to see his cum running down her leg when she walks afterward!!! And I would suck out the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only thing better would be....

Him eating her creampie then fuck her and eat it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HI WESS99, I REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5 (*****). I like your stories.

So far this story have got 68,144 views & 32 fav.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! The story is SHORT & SWEET & STARTS WITH A SEX SCENE WHERE THE VOYEUR HUSBAND WATCHES HIS BEST FRIEND FUCK HIS WIFE'S BRAINS OUT!

A very well written jack off material!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Arousing Story!

Your story seemed to have a great deal of truth to it and those are the best kind! I, too, am a voyeur and I will always remember the first time I watched my wife straddle the hard cock of our upstairs neighbor while I fucked his wife. Your story brought back some wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo! 5*****! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re shang40 (06/24/17)

My story is similar to his one.

He says that it all started the first time he watched his Mom getting fucked by her collegue who used to drive her home after office. Till that day I hadn't seen her naked & no wonder the sight made him hard.

As a young man I was a "voyeur son". Later on I was a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍! Erotic.

80,739 views & 39 favorites. Fav. to views ratio is almost 0.5 fav. per 1,000 views, which is way way above average!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍

Wes99Wes99over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the numberss rs4Anonthenon

Wes99

okayjackokayjackover 4 years ago
Been in the same position

I like this story as I have been in the exact same position with my wife and best friend. I have known for a long time that I am voyeur and love "pushing the envelope" in every way, especially sexually. And after my wife was thoroughly fucked by my friend, she was always so hot for me. There is nothing better than a freshly fucked pussy and a hot wife who is turned on and ready for more. Great story and one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sharing my wife.

Myself and my wife are doing the same.

I love watching older men fucking her, and she loves getting fucked by older men.

As I write this our friends 3 of them are playing with her,

Two is sucking a title each and the other is sucking her cunt.

She has a cock in each hand pulling them slowly.

It's going to be a long night, and I can't wait until they take turns fucking her.

I will clean her cunt after each of them. and she will clean there cocks and suck it hard again.

Merry Christmas to me,

Merry Christmas everyone 2019.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

My (deceased) wife and I had a similar arrangement after both of us had affairs that nearly caused us to divorce. After we were able to talk about our experiences we discovered that rather than being repulsed that we enjoyed both the freedoms and pure sexuality involved. Shortly after that we had our first experience with another couple in the same room and I found out I was more turned on by my wife having sex with someone else than I was by the other woman.

A few weeks after that experience my wife met and had sex with another man, then came home to tell me about it. Since she hadn't had the opportunity to bathe, she was still wet with his sperm and was delighted to show me her story was real. We began having sex before she bathed and I felt her lover's sperm bathing my cock as we fucked on our bed. She gleefully began talking about the experience, describing his physical appearance, his cock and how many times she had cum for him. She admitted that she had sucked him until he came and had retained his sperm in her mouth until she got home, finally swallowing it right as she walked into our front door.

When I came it was like an explosion that I had never experienced before and afterward I encouraged her to do it again. A few months later she brought a man home with her and after introductions and a short talk, invited him into our bedroom. I watched them get undressed between kisses that they exchanged until she looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for? I want both of you at the same time."

We took turns fucking her in between naps and snacks and he didn't leave until the following afternoon. After that he became a regular visitor to our home for several months until he tried to get her to leave me. She replaced him within a month and that relationship lasted almost four years until she passed away from cancer.

My best advice is if you can find someone who isn't going to try to split you up for his own desires then take it. It worked for us and we had friends for whom it worked too. It's been 14 years since she died but I found someone with just the same attitudes and sexy desires. She's had sex twice with someone else and is ready for someone to join us on regular occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

:)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

The story was well put together and so very believable. Reading the comments shows just how common this practice is and judging by your story and the comments it remains a highly erotic event enjoyed by many.

I admit to talking my wife into a "wife sharing" experience as she was very reluctant to do this. We had previously dabbled at a few couples swinging meets but the wife would get extremely jealous of watching me with other women, so it resulted in arguments that put a damper on what should have been an enjoyable sexy occasion. Not satisfied by "vanilla sex" I kept mentioning other men fucking her as we had sex, like "wouldn't you have liked so and so" to fuck you now. So the comment related to other friends we knew. After about eighteen months she finally agreed, with the provision that she did not want to be involved in selecting a stud.

I put an advert in a swingers magazine with her picture in silhouette lying on a nude beach and received over 200 replies. I picked the 5 best pictures showing huge cocks (I wanted a difference to what she usually played with) then after a bit of letter writing, I chose a guy with 9" cock who was the ugliest, facially, of the pack. I won't go into the gory details but he ended up visiting us for nearly two years, we met every six to eight weeks when he visited our town on business. He was a really great stud who was good at massage, oral and repeating and I can say the meets were so very erotic. He was never pushy or full of his own importance and always tried to please. During his visits, we tried everything that was possible to do with the MFM grouping.

Unfortunately, all good things have to have an ending and my wife stopped the hook-ups mainly due to our children growing up and also being worried about disclosure. Not long after she made that decision he headed over the ditch to Aussie, never to be seen again.

For the two years, we had his visits I took numerous photo's and video's which I loved viewing then my wife threw then on a bonfire as she was so worried about our daughters finding them if we popped off. I would like to think they would have had a good laugh at what Mum & Dad got up to.

Reading these stories always bring back such good memories so thanks Wes99

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story, gave you a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)! You are an excellent writer but you outdid yourself with this story. I have not read all your stories yet.

❤, 👍👍, 😊!

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

MY husband loves to watch me get fucked.

MatureamateurMatureamateuralmost 3 years ago

i found the story extremely well written and very descriptive. As a shared wife I could relive every detail and emotion as my hubby watched me being pleasured.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. This is a true story. I enjoyed watching my wife getting fucked by our next neighbor while I was fucking his wife. I found I really got turned on watching him bury his 9 inch cock into my wife while the sex with his wife was ok. The relationship developed where the neighbors would come over and take my wife to their bed for a threesome while I was at work at night. The wife wasn't to much into sex with another women, but still participated so she could get the the neighbors big cock. This lasted for months and I encouraged the wife to continue. I got excited with just thinking of her in a threesome. It finally ended when the neighbor's wife started getting jealous. They eventually moved and we never saw them again. My wife has not shown any interest in trying with someone new. I am hoping she changes her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing and very believable. Well done!

When my to-be wife and I were dating, I realized she had exhibitionist tendencies. She would wear tops in public that showed her nipples clearly, and jeans or shorts that fit her hips tightly, pulling up into her labia and revealing it. She was just the proverbial “girl next door” with a cute appearance and flirty demeanor. Petite little tits that didn’t need a bra, and large dark nipples. Wonderful full hips. I loved showing her off and loved seeing men (and some women) check her out.

After we got married, I bought her a sheer pink camisole to show her off to our mutual friend from college days. She should have fucked him back in those days, but didn’t. Long story short, it finally happened for us. We’d been out having a few drinks, and he just kind of blurted out that he wanted to have sex with her. She was a bit shocked, but I told her it was okay, that she should do it. They got going the moment we got back to our apartment.

I sat across from them in our living room watching them please each other. It was beautiful, and intense. She liked his cock— different shape, thicker and just a tad longer than me. She liked being made love to by a different man. She especially enjoyed me watching her, and as they played, I realized my kink was being her voyeur, and seeing her taking such exquisite pleasure.

That night went on for hours. She had many orgasms and loved me watching them going at it. It was beautiful! We all wanted to continue, and it went on for over a year, until he moved away.

I realize this could be difficult or impossible for some husbands to take, but she and I loved each other and made room for our friend. He respected us and was very good for her. She could show off for me, and I could watch her. He was “monogamous” to her, and always satisfied her. She had become his “steady girlfriend” and a “sure thing” for a lot of months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story,

Reminds me of when my husband started talking dirty during sex, asking me if I would like another man to fuck me, this went on for months until I said maybe I would. Then he was asking who would I like to fuck me. After a while I told him that our neighbour was good looking and I would like an older man, I read that older men are better, take there time and pleasure a woman before themselves.

It took another two weeks before we invited him for dinner and plenty of drinks, I was teasing him showing him my tits as I bent over to pour his drink and flashing him when I sat down. Then I got up sat beside him and whispered to him, I want you to make love to me. My husband watched us as we made love it was amazing when e left my husband said that was beautiful to watch.we had one of the best sex we ever had. Our neighbour calls over once sometimes twice a week. We are all very happy.

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

I wish my husband would agree to me having another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the writing. I have been watching my wife have sex with other men since the day we met at a hippie commune many years ago. My wife also watched me having sex with other women. The difference nowadays is that my wife has an enormous amount of sex with younger men. She is a 66-year-old Professor Emerita of English and still teaches as well as working at the skills center tutoring. Also, she has a contract with the athletic department to tutor atheletes. I am a retired book editor. We live in an old Victorian home with six bedrooms. My wife has one room she uses for sex including a queen bed, a futon, a wedge, and a sex swing. there are cameras installed for my viewing pleasure and recording. My wife's usual number of fuck sessions is ten to twelve per week. If you peruse the Internet for porn you may find some of the videos of her. She has gotten very popular the last five years as she is heavily into black men. I watch her videos occasionally but prefer live action.

Mesabi64Mesabi645 months ago

Short, sweet & satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19about 1 month ago

Great story, just wish my wife would be willing to at least try

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1128 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.