All Comments on 'VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 02'

by meddlesome

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TopRocketTopRocketover 12 years ago

Wow. I hope chapter 3 is more like chapter 2.

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I'm really enjoying this story, and I like how Nick isn't some arrogant prick, but "just a salesman."

That said, I would have preferred it if Bev hadn't continued drinking, and made her decision to stay without the alcoholic assistance. Maybe Thursday, she'll want to enjoy the two cocks sober.

meddlesomemeddlesomeover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Great story

I won't give it away, but you won't be totally disappointed. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At Some Point...

...I hope she finds an opportunity to level with Nick about her and her huaband, telling how he just happened to come along at the right time and having her husbands consent, along with Nicks' attraction - she went ahead.

Hopefully she tells him that while she'll do it again, it is only in keeping with her and her husbands trust, he'll know and it is totally confidential otherwise. She wouldn't need to admit that she knew who he was, in fact - might be a good idea for her to be totally surprised - if and when Nick tells her.

Also, hope these two big cocks don't turn her into a size queen that needs regualar check-ups, just an occasional fix that she can share with hubby.

Thanks Med, for the story!

meddlesomemeddlesomeover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: At Some Point...

Well, Chapters 3 & 4 are already written. They just need to be edited. Chap 3 should be out by next weekend. We'll have to see if you approve. Much is revealed. That I can tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Reading how you describe the size of these men causes me to want to suck my first cock. Thx...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeddlesome@meddlesome
I'm getting excited! Melissa Pt. 3 is nearly done and another new story will be coming along with it. I'm still working on both stories. Just some fine tuning. Coming soon!