VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to moan and shiver, and once they got both of their cocks all the way inside me, I could barely handle what was going on. I was completely stuffed with huge cock and it was affecting my breathing.

My body's entire weight was being supported by the four hands on my ass and the two cocks in my holes.

It was so wild.

I just couldn't believe what I was letting these guys do to me and those thoughts just made me hornier.

I had my hands free to balance myself a little, but the men were in complete control of my holes and the position of my holes on their cocks.

Then they started lifting me and letting me fall. Over and over again. They would raise me up effortlessly with their collective strength. Then they would let gravity take over and I would slide back down to total impalement.

Seriously, I could have spent the rest of my life getting my first double penetration. Once my first orgasm hit, they were coming one after the other.

These two well hung men were dominating my body in a way I had never even contemplated. It was so filthy. I was being dragged up and down the two biggest cocks I had ever seen. I really felt my orgasms as they rippled through me. It was like I was taking some drug that I'd never taken. My climaxes were so intense that they were actually causing tears of joy and respect to run freely down my cheeks.

Then, I realized that I was sobbing and weeping as I moved through orgasm after orgasm. I could hear myself telling them that I loved their big cocks inside me and telling them to fuck me hard.

After a good twenty minutes of pure ecstasy, they lifted me off of their cocks and dropped me down between them and told me to open my mouth wide for their seed.

I obeyed immediately. I opened my mouth and stuck it straight up to receive what I'd earned. They both dumped their loads right onto my tongue. I swallowed it all and savored every drop.

It was 2:30am now and I had done all kinds of things that I never thought I would ever do. I felt like a total slut and I needed to confess to Gary what I'd done.

I told the men that I wanted to go back to my room. They both smiled. Nick said that they'd let me go if I promised them a repeat performance.

I smiled and nodded enthusiastically. We agreed to meet at Nick's suite when Thursday's seminar concluded.

To be continued...

12